Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,518 members, 7,958,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? (26428 Views)

Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? / Five Ways To Teach Your Kids Table Manners / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by AONO: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
I will teach my my child how good schooling in Harvard University can be

1 Like

Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by dsocioemmy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
virago:

I didn't want to comment but this post got me confused , is this post meant to support Buhari's failing government

seriously i don't know why the Op brought buhari failing government here. They are totaly different scenario
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by notoriousbabe: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Damilare65:
even my child won't forgive me if I don't take all that money.
God bless you jare
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by colestephan86: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
mrAMG:
Call the police, perform cpr, administer first aid but I’ll take a couple of thousand dollars for my services

Sincerely I will do the same but me I won't take a couple but very many couples.
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by Mastermindx: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Damilare65:
You've said it all.
Cases closed.
Next topic please....
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by ebig21(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
the ram Abraham used for sacrifice at mount moreh, na him carry am come? I will tell my son God will provide, and he has done it for us

1 Like

Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by Mastermindx: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
ebig21:
the ram Abraham used for sacrifice at mount moreh, na him carry am come? I will tell my son God will provide, and he has done it for us
It's like u have suffering imbibed in ur DNA.
No offense please, but I know u my guy, u wey go find way hide the van for ur house... Forget long story boss.
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by darlenese(f): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
rescue the money cos the life of the money is in danger since the driver is dead.

1 Like

Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by mhktaryan: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Edakun what else do you think I'll do biko
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by Frankiss44(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
How to keep a secret
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by ebig21(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mastermindx:

It's like u have suffering imbibed in ur DNA.
No offense please, but I know u my guy, u wey go find way hide the van for ur house... Forget long story boss.
it seems you don't get me, I mean I will carry it, read my sentence again, if Abraham can use a ram he found on the road, why can't I take the money I found on the road.

1 Like

Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by Jejam: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Send my child to watch our own car, load some bundles while he is away and pretend it never happened. Simple.
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by virago(f): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
dsocioemmy:

seriously i don't know why the Op brought buhari failing government here. They are totaly different scenario

Abi o
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by gasparpisciotta: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Take enough dough, rescue the driver and set the van ablaze.
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by Kanurii: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Opportunity comes but once
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
virago:

I didn't want to comment but this post got me confused , is this post meant to support Buhari's failing government

Comprehension issues!!
It means what will be your action regarding taking the money or not. Someone with integrity will not take the money.

Hope you understand now.
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by achi4u(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
My problem is how to escape with the money, you can't tempt a monkey with a banana.

As for my child, I will tell him that I'm helping the man to save his money.
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by achi4u(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
colestephan86:

Sincerely I will do the same but me I won't take a couple but very many couples.
Hahahahah grin
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
sexybaby22:

So you'll teach your child to take what doesn't belong to him a.k.a stealing!!!

Tell us your own na, at least he said his mind
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by achi4u(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
ebig21:
lolcheesy
Exactly
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by Dan18(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
It depends on the country. If it's in Nigeria i can't call the police because that money won't even get to the station because the policemen coming to the scene would take the money and go on retirement. At the end of the day I won't even get recognized or even be accused for the disappearance of the money. My brother USE YOUR HEAD.
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by Shigabs(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
sexybaby22:

Not smart. If you call the police they'll collect your details, or trace your call number. Then what if the owners of the money bring out evidence to show that some Money is missing?

You'll be the first suspect.
Now! this is smartness.
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by Mastermindx: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
ebig21:

it seems you don't get me, I mean I will carry it, read my sentence again, if Abraham can use a ram he found on the road, why can't I take the money I found on the road.
Lol.
Now I understand better bro
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
I'll tell him or her to look away then I'll stash some in my boxers, call the police n tell my son or daughter never to take what doesn't belong to them and always render help after which we go for some ice cream an burgers
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by Paschy88(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Thunder fire lesson.
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by Paschy88(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
YourCoffin:
I will teach my child how to drive cheesy grin

Badoo
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
sexybaby22:
As a parent or Guardian, assuming you were fortunate to be in this place, what will you teach your child?
Take the money?
Report to the Nigerian police?

why did u open the truck in the first place?
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by virago(f): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
sexybaby22:

Comprehension issues!!
It means what will be your action regarding taking the money or not. Someone with integrity will not take the money.

Hope you understand now.

And you say I have comprehension issues

What has that got to do with Buhari Your tacit support for Buhari isn't so cleverly hidden after all , unless of course you're the one with the comprehension issues
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by maisauki: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Damilare65:
none is immuned from the virus of death
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by chiddyj: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=SirVintageCock post=69972665] will teach them
:- the principle of don't ask don't tell. How to keep a secret.
:-that Opportunities comes but once in a life time.
:-how bodies and treasures are buried in the wood
:-that the novel treasure island ain't a fictional story.
:- How to drive as someone pointed out earlier.
:- How to not trust bankers or banks.
:- That there are different classes of stealing and this ain't stealing but a civil duty

Hell.... there are many lessons to learn here and nobody says they have to be moral.
Lalasticlala...let's hear what Nigerians think
Na wah for u ooh ...lol...how far??/quote]
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by iukpe: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Are you sure the police will not kill you to cover evidence that there was any money in the first place? Just asking. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? by Elxandre(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Call me foolish or whatever, but I wouldn't touch the money.

Because of a mere 17m dollars, you ruin the life of your child?
People wey make better money without carrying a dying man's money no get two heads.

Our own go come kiss

I'd rather be poor undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Cheating Normal For Men? / How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person / What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.