Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

What Is Atheism? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Atheism? (8959 Views)

"In The Realm Of The Occult, The Highest Form Of Stupidity Is Atheism" / Is Atheism Gaining Ground? / Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Atheism? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2018
PstBiola:
What is atheism?

Atheism is the view that God does not exist. Atheism is not a new development. Psalm 14:1, written by David in around 1000 B.C., mentions atheism: "The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."" Recent statistics show an increasing number of people claiming to be atheists, up to 10 percent of people worldwide. So why are more and more people becoming atheists? Is atheism truly the logical position atheists claim it to be?

Why does atheism even exist? Why doesn't God simply reveal Himself to people, proving that He exists? Surely if God would just appear, the thinking goes, everyone would believe in Him! The problem here is that it is not God's desire to just convince people that He exists. It is God's desire for people to believe in Him by faith (2 Peter 3:9) and accept by faith His gift of salvation (John 3:16). God clearly demonstrated His existence many times in the Old Testament (Genesis 6-9; Exodus 14:21-22; 1 Kings 18:19-31). Did the people believe that God exists? Yes. Did they turn from their evil ways and obey God? No. If a person is not willing to accept God's existence by faith, then he/she is definitely not ready to accept Jesus Christ as Savior by faith (Ephesians 2:8-9). God's desire is for people to become Christians, not just theists (those who believe God exists).

The Bible tells us that God's existence must be accepted by faith. Hebrews 11:6 declares, "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him." The Bible reminds us that we are blessed when we believe and trust in God by faith: "Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"" (John 20:29).

The existence of God must be accepted by faith, but this does not mean belief in God is illogical. There are many good arguments for the existence of God. The Bible teaches that God's existence is clearly seen in the universe (Psalm 19:1-4), in nature (Romans 1:18-22), and in our own hearts (Ecclesiastes 3:11). With all that said, the existence of God cannot be proven; it must be accepted by faith.

At the same time, it takes just as much faith to believe in atheism. To make the absolute statement "God does not exist" is to make a claim of knowing absolutely everything there is to know about everything and of having been everywhere in the universe and having witnessed everything there is to be seen. Of course, no atheist would make these claims. However, that is essentially what they are claiming when they state that God absolutely does not exist. Atheists cannot prove that God does not, for example, live in the center of the sun, or beneath the clouds of Jupiter, or in some distant nebula. Since those places are beyond our capacity to observe, it cannot be proven that God does not exist. It takes just as much faith to be an atheist as it does to be a theist.

Atheism cannot be proven, and God's existence must be accepted by faith. Obviously, Christians believe strongly that God exists, and admit that God's existence is a matter of faith. At the same time, we reject the idea that belief in God is illogical. We believe that God's existence can be clearly seen, keenly sensed, and proven to be philosophically and scientifically necessary. "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world" (Psalm 19:1-4).
Hmmmmmmmmmm it's Psalms 10:4 that best defines atheism.They want God to speak with each and everyone or openly speaking thunderously from the sky before people can agree that HE exists. So their claim remains "I haven't seen any God,therefore don't tell me to believe what i can't see".The emphasis of the believing is obeying someone even during HIS absence and that's where atheists failed woefully because this same individuals will be expecting intelligent creatures like them to obey rules set in the absence of the rulers e.g. traffic. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Atheism? by frank317: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmmmm it's Psalms 10:4 that best defines atheism.They want God to speak with each and everyone or openly speaking thunderously from the sky before people can agree that HE exists. So their claim remains "I haven't seen any God,therefore don't tell me to believe what i can't see".The emphasis of the believing is obeying someone even during HIS absence and that's where atheists failed woefully because this same individuals will be expecting intelligent creatures like them to obey rules set in the absence of the rulers e.g. traffic. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why don't u obey Mohammed even in his absence. If I tell u I have special God I worship in my bedroom will u believe and obey it?

U make up a God in ur head and say he set some rules... How do u want sensible guy to take u serious
Re: What Is Atheism? by chemystery: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Bros, please give me the right to copy and use this. its wholesome
Oh sure. Go ahead wink
Re: What Is Atheism? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
frank317:

Why don't u obey Mohammed even in his absence. If I tell u I have special God I worship in my bedroom will u believe and obey it?

U make up a God in ur head and say he set some rules... How do u want sensible guy to take u serious
It's OK, if you're contending with GOD HE is not bothered after all you're obeying smaller gods beneath HIM. Psalms 82:1 Whether you like it or not you must obey(worship)gods amongst you or else their agents will deal ruthlessly with your ass. Ecclesiastes 4:8,8:9 So in their presence and most times in their absence you'll continue to OBEY them. Well that's a sigh that a higher supernatural force is somewhere even though you stubbornly disagree but as long as you're worshipping HIS creatures that you can see HE is OK! It's just funny that your gods are dying and other gods keep emerging demanding your obedience. Psalms 82:6,7
Re: What Is Atheism? by frank317: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
TATIME:
It's OK, if you're contending with GOD HE is not bothered after all you're obeying smaller gods beneath HIM.
He is not bothered because he does not exist. I am.not obeying any nonsense smaller Gods, I am not u.

Psalms 82:1 Whether you like it or not you must obey(worship)gods amongst you or else their agents will deal ruthlessly with your ass. Ecclesiastes 4:8,8:9
Them never born either ur God or ur nonexistent other gods to even exist not to talk of dealing with me... They only exist in ur mouth... U wish I will be dealt with for not believing... Eyaaa, I am doing so well without ur God and u cannot live with it. Pele.

So in their presence and most times in their absence you'll continue to OBEY them.

I dont obey things that dont exist, i am not even capable of that.

Well that's a sigh that a higher supernatural force is somewhere even though you stubbornly disagree but as long as you're worshipping HIS creatures that you can see HE is OK!
Of course they exist... In ur mind.

It's just funny that your gods are dying and other gods keep emerging demanding your obedience. Psalms 82:6,7
Where are u burying them... Show me their grave
Re: What Is Atheism? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2018
frank317:

He is not bothered because he does not exist. I am.not obeying any nonsense smaller Gods, I am not u.

Them never born either ur God or ur nonexistent other gods to even exist not to talk of dealing with me... They only exist in ur mouth... U wish I will be dealt with for not believing... Eyaaa, I am doing so well without ur God and u cannot live with it. Pele.

I dont obey things that dont exist, i am not even capable of that.

Of course they exist... In ur mind.

Where are u burying them... Show me their grave
Haaaaaaaaa so you don't even know or recognise your gods cheesy cheesy cheesy Well i'll help you out, please go and check the note you're keeping in your wallet before giving it to the petrol station attendant. You'll see the faces of your gods in it, they're dead and others have risen while you must continue to OBEY as in WORSHIP them whether your soul agree or not. These are the gods in which you're putting your trust because you can see them so you must fear them, and don't tell me they aren't your gods because if your faculty is saying you should come together to make things better certainly there must be those leading and INSTRUCTING YOU, "YOUR GODS" wink wink wink
Re: What Is Atheism? by frank317: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2018
TATIME:
Haaaaaaaaa so you don't even know or recognise your gods cheesy cheesy cheesy Well i'll help you out, please go and check the note you're keeping in your wallet before giving it to the petrol station attendant. You'll see the faces of your gods in it, they're dead and others have risen while you must continue to OBEY as in WORSHIP them whether your soul agree or not. These are the gods in which you're putting your trust because you can see them so you must fear them, and don't tell me they aren't your gods because if your faculty is saying you should come together to make things better certainly there must be those leading and INSTRUCTING YOU, "YOUR GODS" wink wink wink

Lol... Funny dude. Sorry to say u sound so delusional. U probably need help, I can see that religion has sunk into ur brain that u see everything around as God...ur case is far serious than I thought.
Well u can chose to see anything as god.. I really cannot help out in this case, if u like see food as God, if u like see money as god if u like, imagine the world has a creator and start worshiping ur imagination, the most important thing is that u don't drag me into ur delusion.

I.make.my choice and decide what's right or wrong.. U see, u have sold ur self will and I haven't. I want things to be better for my sake, a peaceful environment is good for my health and sanity, but u... U have no sense of self, u only want things to be good because u think that's what ur God want but not what u need.

Go treat urself bro, u are sick
Re: What Is Atheism? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
frank317:

Lol... Funny dude. Sorry to say u sound so delusional. U probably need help, I can see that religion has sunk into ur brain that u see everything around as God...ur case is far serious than I thought.
Well u can chose to see anything as god.. I really cannot help out in this case, if u like see food as God, if u like see money as god if u like, imagine the world has a creator and start worshiping ur imagination, the most important thing is that u don't drag me into ur delusion.

I.make.my choice and decide what's right or wrong.. U see, u have sold ur self will and I haven't. I want things to be better for my sake, a peaceful environment is good for my health and sanity, but u... U have no sense of self, u only want things to be good because u think that's what ur God want but not what u need.

Go treat urself bro, u are sick
Hmmmmmmmmmm so you're feeling hurt, i'm truly sorry for putting you through all this but it's just the truth in black and white. Whatever or whoever in whom you put your trust is your God! That's the emphasis of the debate. You're agitating that some people are putting their trust in WRITTEN documents that were fabricated going by your assertion. And you are also putting your trust in the effort of humans like you, so it's no delusion that those people are your GODS,since you must obey whatever they ask you to do for the betterment you desire with all your soul. Just as we're also obeying as in worshipping the UNSEEN spirit giving US orders on what we must do for HIM to see US as loyal worshippers and count US worthy when HE began ruling. So there's nothing as in NOTHING delusional about it. wink wink wink
Re: What Is Atheism? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
#frank317: True Christians have countless evidence for trusting the Bible(though atheists are claiming the book was fabricated). Just imagine the high intellect of some humans who analyzed the title god with efficacy as the so called "fabricated" book puts it. "Whatever or whoever in whom you put your trust is your God" Matthew 6:24 Many are betraying and killing their fellow man for the love of money. Why? Because they strongly believe that money could save them as their BEST FRIEND in times of NEED. So whatever it takes to make the money they'll do, undoubtedly money is the one controlling them therefore money becomes there god. What about those who put their trust in man's ability to solve their problems? They'll choose the one who will lead them but in the end the leader becomes a citizen that's "above the law" in other words their god. 1Samuel 8:1-18 If you're honest with yourself as you were asking me initially,is the "fabricated" book right or wrong on this issue?
Re: What Is Atheism? by frank317: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmmmm so you're feeling hurt, i'm truly sorry for putting you through all this but it's just the truth in black and white. Whatever or whoever in whom you put your trust is your God! That's the emphasis of the debate. You're agitating that some people are putting their trust in WRITTEN documents that were fabricated going by your assertion. And you are also putting your trust in the effort of humans like you, so it's no delusion that those people are your GODS,since you must obey whatever they ask you to do for the betterment you desire with all your soul. Just as we're also obeying as in worshipping the UNSEEN spirit giving US orders on what we must do for HIM to see US as loyal worshippers and count US worthy when HE began ruling. So there's nothing as in NOTHING delusional about it. wink wink wink

What's there to feel hurt about what u are saying? I feel pity for u not hurt bro... But since u are mentioning hurt, perhaps that's how u feel.

Whoever I put my trust in is my God? Is this actually what u call God? Well I put trust in myself, and my wife... Guess I and my wife is my God. Listen to urself.

I am obeying whatever who ask me to do? Are u alright?

So if trust in money for example, does it mean money created the world? Or are u just calling anything God? Them use God do jazz for u?
Re: What Is Atheism? by frank317: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
TATIME:
#frank317: True Christians have countless evidence for trusting the Bible(though atheists are claiming the book was fabricated). Just imagine the high intellect of some humans who analyzed the title god with efficacy as the so called "fabricated" book puts it. "Whatever or whoever in whom you put your trust is your God" Matthew 6:24 Many are betraying and killing their fellow man for the love of money. Why? Because they strongly believe that money could save them as their BEST FRIEND in times of NEED. So whatever it takes to make the money they'll do, undoubtedly money is the one controlling them therefore money becomes there god. What about those who put their trust in man's ability to solve their problems? They'll choose the one who will lead them but in the end the leader becomes a citizen that's "above the law" in other words their god. 1Samuel 8:1-18 If you're honest with yourself as you were asking me initially,is the "fabricated" book right or wrong on this issue?

When u call moeby God, do u mean money is the creator of the world? I don't understand ur rambling. Does the world God have different meaning to u?
Re: What Is Atheism? by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2018
frank317:

When u call moeby God, do u mean money is the creator of the world? I don't understand ur rambling. Does the world God have different meaning to u?
That's why i said atheists are novice regarding FAITH. You and your folks just concluded on the definition that misinformed churchgoers taught you, then you're now demanding the face of God as all their teachings is unfolding as misinformation. Well God doesn't just mean creator my friend, if it does Bible writers won't refer to Moses as God. So you need to fully understand the meaning of the title god before you start making demands. cheesy cheesy cheesy Tailor means someone skilled in sowing but a designer is the brain behind great fashionable dresses you're seeing around you today. The title "God" don't just mean creator but the deity to be feared or revered,it's the title "Almighty God" that connotes the ability to do all things ie CREATE wink wink wink
Re: What Is Atheism? by frank317: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2018
TATIME:
That's why i said atheists are novice regarding FAITH. You and your folks just concluded on the definition that misinformed churchgoers taught you, then you're now demanding the face of God as all their teachings is unfolding as misinformation. Well God doesn't just mean creator my friend, if it does Bible writers won't refer to Moses as God. So you need to fully understand the meaning of the title god before you start making demands. cheesy cheesy cheesy Tailor means someone skilled in sowing but a designer is the brain behind great fashionable dresses you're seeing around you today. The title "God" don't just mean creator but the deity to be feared or revered,it's the title "Almighty God" that connotes the ability to do all things ie CREATE wink wink wink

Cool... Then why don't we stick to one thing. This whole argument is not about what anyone refers to as God when he obeys it or them. Its about this world having a creator and people worshiping this creator idea when they have never seen, or heard from it. Its about people reading the bible and saying it was written by the creator of this world and selecting what they want to obey about it. Its about having faith in an idea u call Almighty God and waiting on it to help u when u call on it. Its about believing that this creator idea will come to create peace in this world one day by giving us heaven on earth. And I am saying lies lies lies
Re: What Is Atheism? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2018
frank317:

Cool... Then why don't we stick to one thing. This whole argument is not about what anyone refers to as God when he obeys it or them. Its about this world having a creator and people worshiping this creator idea when they have never seen, or heard from it. Its about people reading the bible and saying it was written by the creator of this world and selecting what they want to obey about it. Its about having faith in an idea u call Almighty God and waiting on it to help u when u call on it. Its about believing that this creator idea will come to create peace in this world one day by giving us heaven on earth. And I am saying lies lies lies
You're now making the right demands! Because you're expressing your opinion about the title "GOD". So let's come to terms on what's to be expected and what's not ideal. If you build a house and let it out to tenants what do you expect of them? Surely to keep your house in order for themselves and others seeing the house. You'll not feel honored as the landlord of a dilapidated or disorganized building having not just life in it but humans! A wise landlord will hire a caretaker to give instructions on how his building should be maintained and tenants that failed to comply will be given a quit notice. Well, that's just what the Bible is all about. God created this earth but mankind's inability to maintain it is due to their ignoring the instructional manual given by the owner. Some misinformed tenants are trying to set standards for the landlord because they don't know his intentions while others are claiming the house erected itself so their saying "NO RULES" yet few tenants are attentively taken instructions from the caretaker who keeps directing them to the manual. Hebrews 3:4 wink wink wink
Re: What Is Atheism? by frank317: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2018
TATIME:
You're now making the right demands! Because you're expressing your opinion about the title "GOD". So let's come to terms on what's to be expected and what's not ideal.
Cool

If you build a house and let it out to tenants what do you expect of them? Surely to keep your house in order for themselves and others seeing the house. You'll not feel honored as the landlord of a dilapidated or disorganized building having not just life in it but humans! A wise landlord will hire a caretaker to give instructions on how his building should be maintained and tenants that failed to comply will be given a quit notice.
Exactly

Well, that's just what the Bible is all about. God created this earth but mankind's inability to maintain it is due to their ignoring the instructional manual given by the owner. Some misinformed tenants are trying to set standards for the landlord because they don't know his intentions while others are claiming the house erected itself so their saying "NO RULES" yet few tenants are attentively taken instructions from the caretaker who keeps directing them to the manual. Hebrews 3:4 wink wink wink

If u build a house and some misinformed tenants try to set standard for the landlord what will u do as a landlord?

If this God idea is the landlord of this world, then he is the worst landlord ever to exist.
1. He goes definitely into hiding
2. He promises and fails
3. He has many caretakers with different instructions
4. His tenants are fighting over who is right about him
5. He is doing nothing about the confusion
6. No one is even sure who the landlord is... All the tenants have are words from different caretakers who are all tenants too.
7. Some wise tenants are not capable of believing what their fellow tenants who call themselves landlords are saying, they just want to see or hear from the landlord directly.
Re: What Is Atheism? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2018
frank317:

If this God idea is the landlord of this world, then he is the worst landlord ever to exist.
1. He goes definitely into hiding
2. He promises and fails
3. He has many caretakers with different instructions
4. His tenants are fighting over who is right about him
5. He is doing nothing about the confusion
6. No one is even sure who the landlord is... All the tenants have are words from different caretakers who are all tenants too.
7. Some wise tenants are not capable of believing what their fellow tenants who call themselves landlords are saying, they just want to see or hear from the landlord directly.
That's an invalid and disrespectful demand from a tenant who loves his home and wants to keep living happily their! You're funny my friend, because a WISE tenant will take his time to discover the source of authentic info from the landlord by HUMBLY asking thought provoking questions from all information carriers to ascertain facts. Demanding the face of the landlord is tantamount to disrespect,disregard and rebellion. I'm sure that you won't try that with any landlord, if you're not ready to quit the premises. Buhari is Nigeria's president today,all rumours regarding orders from him will be taken seriously FIRST then a thorough investigation follows to be sure of what exactly are his demands, certainly you dare not demand to see him face to face before compliance with his orders.That's just a human like you in Abuja, i doubt if you've ever spoken with him face to face before taking orders from his representativeswink wink wink
Re: What Is Atheism? by frank317: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
TATIME:
That's an invalid and disrespectful demand from a tenant who loves his home and wants to keep living happily their! You're funny my friend, because a WISE tenant will take his time to discover the source of authentic info from the landlord by HUMBLY asking thought provoking questions from all information carriers to ascertain facts.
Ask who for answer? Lol... Fellow tenants who have conflicting info about the landlord? How about the landlord coming to ensure his house is at peace... Or sending higher respectable people rather depending on fellow tenants.
Well I will not ask because the problem started with tenants misinforming the people in the first place.

Demanding the face of the landlord is tantamount to disrespect,disregard and rebellion.
How is that disrespect. Is it not his house, am i not his tenant... Seeing him is the best and only option since the so called tenants who are also caretakers are not capable. They are busy causing confusion. There is nothing wrong in the landlord coming to set his house in order.

I'm sure that you won't try that with any landlord,
I have lived in houses and once there are misconceptions we demand for the landlord who is owner of the house, in cases where he is not around we talk on phone... I have done that with all my landlords... When it comes to God u guys just stop thinking. Why will I not demand to see my landlord who is Chopin my money?

if you're not ready to quit the premises. Buhari is Nigeria's president today,all rumours regarding orders from him will be taken seriously FIRST then a thorough investigation follows to be sure of what exactly are his demands, certainly you dare not demand to see him face to face before compliance with his orders.That's just a human like you in Abuja, i doubt if you've ever spoken with him face to face before taking orders from his representativeswink wink wink

Buhari is not capable of seeing every single Nigerian face to face (is this the case for ur God? U for talk since na)
People have demanded buhari or any presidents intervention in critical situations and we often see them address issues on TV. And in situations they chose to remain quiet (like ur God) people show their displeasure on papers or radio shows(something u guys condemn when it comes to ur God)
Face is man, ur God idea is the most foolish and useless to mankind no matter how u try to defend it... Itd a failure and we should move ahead.. How can a landlord have a house and demanding to see the landlord when issues are being misunderstood becomes bad... WTF
Re: What Is Atheism? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
frank317:

Ask who for answer? Lol... Fellow tenants who have conflicting info about the landlord? How about the landlord coming to ensure his house is at peace... Or sending higher respectable people rather depending on fellow tenants.
Well I will not ask because the problem started with tenants misinforming the people in the first place.

How is that disrespect. Is it not his house, am i not his tenant... Seeing him is the best and only option since the so called tenants who are also caretakers are not capable. They are busy causing confusion. There is nothing wrong in the landlord coming to set his house in order.

I have lived in houses and once there are misconceptions we demand for the landlord who is owner of the house, in cases where he is not around we talk on phone... I have done that with all my landlords... When it comes to God u guys just stop thinking. Why will I not demand to see my landlord who is Chopin my money?

Buhari is not capable of seeing every single Nigerian face to face (is this the case for ur God? U for talk since na)
People have demanded buhari or any presidents intervention in critical situations and we often see them address issues on TV. And in situations they chose to remain quiet (like ur God) people show their displeasure on papers or radio shows(something u guys condemn when it comes to ur God)
Face is man, ur God idea is the most foolish and useless to mankind no matter how u try to defend it... Itd a failure and we should move ahead.. How can a landlord have a house and demanding to see the landlord when issues are being misunderstood becomes bad... WTF
Hmmmmmmmmmm when you're a tenant in one of Okoya's Estates or Otedola's Estates or Dangote's Estates m, Just demand the landlord's phone number from the agent then you'll realize the value or significance of your "money" that he is Chopin. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Atheism? by frank317: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmmmm when you're a tenant in one of Okoya's Estates or Otedola's Estates or Dangote's Estates m, Just demand the landlord's phone number from the agent then you'll realize the value or significance of your "money" that he is Chopin. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bro ... Think harder before u talk na. I know u want to defend an invisible creator which is unreasonable but if u know nothing just say it.

Sometimes big boys like otedola or dangote build estates because they want to invest and they hand it over to experts in estate management who take full responsibility for the estate. In this case dangote does not know jackshit about estate management and is therefore no use to reach out to him when there is an issue with his property. Because he is NOT CAPABLE OF taking care for estate issues. Is this the case with God?

Despite that, if the property collapses and someone dies, people can sue dangote to court... In fact, such are reasons why some of this big men decide to be anonymous when it comes to their properties.

But in case of God (landlord) he loves his tenants and wants them to be happy, he even want to have a relationship with them... And the best way is to send some incompetent tenant caretakers, worst still he sees them interpret things about him wrongly and keeps quiet about it.

Ur God is the unserious landlord I have seen in the history of landlords
Re: What Is Atheism? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
frank317:

Bro ... Think harder before u talk na. I know u want to defend an invisible creator which is unreasonable but if u know nothing just say it.

Sometimes big boys like otedola or dangote build estates because they want to invest and they hand it over to experts in estate management who take full responsibility for the estate. In this case dangote does not know jackshit about estate management and is therefore no use to reach out to him when there is an issue with his property. Because he is NOT CAPABLE OF taking care for estate issues. Is this the case with God?

Despite that, if the property collapses and someone dies, people can sue dangote to court... In fact, such are reasons why some of this big men decide to be anonymous when it comes to their properties.

But in case of God (landlord) he loves his tenants and wants them to be happy, he even want to have a relationship with them... And the best way is to send some incompetent tenant caretakers, worst still he sees them interpret things about him wrongly and keeps quiet about it.

Ur God is the unserious landlord I have seen in the history of landlords
You've drawn a fine comparison so i'll say BRAVO! My friend. But remember that there are scammers going about disguising as caretakers, and they're also tenants dwelling in the same estates,the landlord won't give a damn if you as a tenant feels indifferent towards whatever those scammers does because you're all tenants in his estates. So it's rather reasonable if you as a wise tenant HUMBLY investigate to know exactly what the landlord wants, A noble and wealthy landlord having countless estates that discovers such a tenant in the midst of other carefree tenants of course will give a large portion of the estate to him in other to take charge of everything he own! God is not running at lost because HIS words said "in the beginning HE created the heavens and earth" so it costs HIM nothing whether you agree or not live or die, the first two intelligent creatures HE made are dead now so whoever wants to relate with HIM amidst the countless descendants of the rebellious couple must HUMBLY search diligently for HIS face not arrogantly making demands or setting standards for HIM. wink wink wink
Re: What Is Atheism? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
frank317:

You just can't stand there demanding special attention after HE has passed a written form of document to all tenants for each of them to know.

(1)How the house was built.
(2)Why the house was built.
(3)Who are the scammers and what's their intentions.(4)What HE has done to salvage the situation
(5)What each tenant need to do in order to benefit from His provisions. Any tenant that feels too big or important than the written document signed by the landlord jeopardizes his continuous stay in HIS estate period. wink wink wink
Re: What Is Atheism? by frank317: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
TATIME:
You've drawn a fine comparison so i'll say BRAVO! My friend. But remember that there are scammers going about disguising as caretakers, and they're also tenants dwelling in the same estates,the landlord won't give a damn if you as a tenant feels indifferent towards whatever those scammers does because you're all tenants in his estates.
Lies.. Pls don't be a landlord like ur God... From the way u are sounding u will make a bad landlord.

The landlord should be very very very concerned about scam agents who are deceiving his tenants.. They will spoil his name and deceive his loving tenants... He must give a damn if he is a good landlord.

Beside hiring ordinary tenants to be his caretaker... He should higher classified professionals (higher beings) so that people can not easily be deceived.

So it's rather reasonable if you as a wise tenant HUMBLY investigate to know exactly what the landlord wants, A noble and wealthy landlord having countless estates that discovers such a tenant in the midst of other carefree tenants of course will give a large portion of the estate to him in other to take charge of everything he own!
Accepted... How do I research... Whenever I am looking for house do u know what I do? Try to get the landlords number from the agent.. If two agents give me two different numbers as the landlords as know something is fishy and investigate more... U see, it still boils down to communicating with the landlord.

God is not running at lost because HIS words said "in the beginning HE created the heavens and earth" so it costs HIM nothing whether you agree or not live or die, the first two intelligent creatures HE made are dead now so whoever wants to relate with HIM amidst the countless descendants of the rebellious couple must HUMBLY search diligently for HIS face not arrogantly making demands or setting standards for HIM. wink wink wink

Cool... I am not running at lost too... Its just sad that a whole God cannot get his act together and create a world he can handle without all these unnecessary dramas.
Re: What Is Atheism? by frank317: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
TATIME:
You just can't stand there demanding special attention after HE has passed a written form of document to all tenants for each of them to know.
I actually can. I am his creation and he created me without my permission... He shouldn't create me and not naturally prove himself to me... There is nothing wrong with that. The written document does not pass for me... Its unreasonable, it makes no sense, it was written for a particular tribe, its full of unreasonable stories that does not go well with me. Its the kind of paper an agent will give me and I will instantly know its a scam.

(1)How the house was built.
(2)Why the house was built.
(3)Who are the scammers and what's their intentions.(4)What HE has done to salvage the situation
(5)What each tenant need to do in order to benefit from His provisions. Any tenant that feels too big or important than the written document signed by the landlord jeopardizes his continuous stay in HIS estate period. wink wink wink

I don't see the document as written by God... Sorry. Its sounds like a scam document to me so I don't accept it. Will u accept a document that sound Like scam to u? Are u asking me to accept a document that sounds like scam to me... I expect much more better from God.
Re: What Is Atheism? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
frank317:

I actually can. I am his creation and he created me without my permission... He shouldn't create me and not naturally prove himself to me... There is nothing wrong with that. The written document does not pass for me... Its unreasonable, it makes no sense, it was written for a particular tribe, its full of unreasonable stories that does not go well with me. Its the kind of paper an agent will give me and I will instantly know its a scam.

I don't see the document as written by God... Sorry. Its sounds like a scam document to me so I don't accept it. Will u accept a document that sound Like scam to u? Are u asking me to accept a document that sounds like scam to me... I expect much more better from God.
Hmmmmmmmmmm it's just to bad that you can't make demands before a person who has been betrayed by your parents when HE is giving you a second chance simply because you're not the original culprit. Romans 3:23,5:12-19 So according to the document what you're offered now is a GIFT not a mandatory RIGHT undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is Atheism? by frank317: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmmmm it's just to bad that you can't make demands before a person who has been betrayed by your parents when HE is giving you a second chance simply because you're not the original culprit. Romans 3:23,5:12-19 So according to the document what you're offered now is a GIFT not a mandatory RIGHT undecided undecided undecided

The document has everything wrong written on it... I don't accept it. This is genuine coming from me, and if u were God, u would understand.
Re: What Is Atheism? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
frank317:

The document has everything wrong written on it... I don't accept it. This is genuine coming from me, and if u were God, u would understand.
Yes my friend the document will surely seems wrong most especially when you're the type that wants answers sharp sharp. I'm not God but as one of HIS trained representatives(Witnesses) i understood you perfectly. HE said the GIFT is not to be forced on anyone rather our presentation is what we should continue to improve upon so as to make it creditable. There are misinformed religious churchgoers that's posing as friends of the document but truthfully speaking they're the principal enemies of the book,there are conditions and challenges that's giving people concern and tough times,most people are lazy in reading, meditating or even shy in asking questions regarding what they don't know and to crown it all God is not ready to lower HIS standards. That's why Jesus clarified us as peacemakers and sons of God for doing all we can to create a peaceful atmosphere between God and the angry man who finds it difficult to reason along with HIM. Matthew 5:9
Re: What Is Atheism? by frank317: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
TATIME:
Yes my friend the document will surely seems wrong most especially when you're the type that wants answers sharp sharp.
What's wrong with wanting something sharp sharp

I'm not God but as one of HIS trained representatives(Witnesses) i understood you perfectly. HE said the GIFT is not to be forced on anyone rather our presentation is what we should continue to improve upon so as to make it creditable.
Leave out force here... All God should have done is naturally reveal himself to me without much drama. Instead of sending a book that I can't agree with.

There are misinformed religious churchgoers that's posing as friends of the document but truthfully speaking they're the principal enemies of the book,
Well... I really don't care.

there are conditions and challenges that's giving people concern and tough times,most people are lazy in reading, meditating or even shy in asking questions regarding what they don't know and to crown it all God is not ready to lower HIS standards. That's why Jesus clarified us as peacemakers and sons of God for doing all we can to create a peaceful atmosphere between God and the angry man who finds it difficult to reason along with HIM. Matthew 5:9

OK... The book is still shitty to me. I am a peace maker... I don't need any document by any creator to know that... That's another reason the book is useless to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Atheism? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
frank317:

What's wrong with wanting something sharp sharp
Leave out force here... All God should have done is naturally reveal himself to me without much drama. Instead of sending a book that I can't agree with.
Well... I really don't care.
OK... The book is still shitty to me. I am a peace maker... I don't need any document by any creator to know that... That's another reason the book is useless to me.
I'm not in the position to tell you what's wrong with other people's opinions, mine is just to present mine and be confident enough speak boldly about it's credibility! Everyone with his/her own opinion you know, but it's OK after all we're all intelligent creatures with right to choose what we want. As i said "it's not to be forced on anyone" wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is Atheism? by frank317: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
TATIME:
I'm not in the position to tell you what's wrong with other people's opinions, mine is just to present mine and be confident enough speak boldly about it's credibility! Everyone with his/her own opinion you know, but it's OK after all we're all intelligent creatures with right to choose what we want. As i said "it's not to be forced on anyone" wink wink wink

Cool... I prefer it when u sound this way. Do u think I am a fool for not believing?
Re: What Is Atheism? by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2018
frank317:

Cool... I prefer it when u sound this way. Do u think I am a fool for not believing?
Does it matter what i think of you? You are an intelligent creature having a plan of your own and certainly you're earnestly working towards it. What the document said shouldn't be of any significance to you since you've map out your own plans. But if you care to know, the document said "the foolish says (in his heart) there is nothing like God" take note of the bracket. The import of this is that majority hypocritically claiming there's God are doing so just because that's what they're taught and everywhere they go people are saying the same thing,in within them there secretly saying "there is nothing like God". So it's in their dealings with their fellow man that reveals the contents of their hearts, as they deal treasurously showing there's nothing like repercussions of evil deeds. Hebrews 11:6 When you're doing what's virtuous as a loving fellow, they're puzzled because they can't grasp why. Yet they attend religious gatherings deceiving themselves thinking they're deceiving others, these are the REAL FOOLS. As for you, you've come out openly to declare that whatever you're doing is not for an expectation of a return from anybody either God or man, so i think you're lot more better than such people because they'll later be disappointed to know that they've been deceiving no one else but themselves. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Atheism? by budaatum: 12:17am On Feb 09, 2019
ScienceWatch:
Could it be that they are the more evolved ones mocking me the same way Buddaatum does?
I mock you sc!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Jesus' Pictures Real / Dear Protestants, How Then Were You Saved??? / What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.