Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating (52719 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by cococandy(f): 12:20am On Aug 04, 2018
Yea. They are really all faithful to you grin
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by Coolgent(m): 12:25am On Aug 04, 2018
CeeteeBoii:
“To prove that you are wealthy, you
must have many wives and children

Someone should remind me. How many wives dangote get?
None
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by 2016v2017: 1:53am On Aug 04, 2018
CeeteeBoii:
“To prove that you are wealthy, you
must have many wives and children

Someone should remind me. How many wives dangote get?
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by Oyindidi(f): 6:10am On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:
If truly there's a way a cheater can gets stuck during sex then I'll consider going into a relationship again.
You just forget me angry
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by milemimi93(m): 6:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
You just forget me angry
no I don't. I mentioned u d day I was unbanned. Since I see see ur response I tot u were ban or away . Sorry. Good day and how are u?
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by sweetilicious(f): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2018
Earthbound:
That's the only legit way otherwise you'd just be fooling yourself.
Not all WIVES can cheat.
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by Lalas247(f): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2018
SirMichael1:

You say what??

Ladies will still get married to the richest man in a vicinity provided he can take care of them. They're in villages in Nigeria. It happens Bumbae.
villages though not in the city ....
those ones are not exposed... I can't see a uni grad doing such ..... 19 wives even Naija guys no get time ...
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by Lalas247(f): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2018
lefulefu:
Kenyacheesy...i so much love dat country.Lalas247 u need to see discheesy
Lil I'm not shocked sha ...that country needs deliverance grin Good Morning
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by Oyindidi(f): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:
no I don't. I mentioned u d day I was unbanned. Since I see see ur response I tot u were ban or away . Sorry. Good day and how are u?
I'm good, you?
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by milemimi93(m): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm good, you?
I'm perfect.
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by Oyindidi(f): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

I'm perfect.
Good, I'm in Lagos
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by milemimi93(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Good, I'm in Lagos
Oh wow! Kilo shele?
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by SirMichael1: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

those ones are not exposed... I can't see a uni grad doing such ..... 19 wives even Naija guys no get time ...

Lalas247:
lol kolewerk
this only works in Kenya ... ..
see how they show wealth.. by marrying many wives
its 2018 though undecided no naija woman would willing want to be wife number 19 dafuq shocked

You said no naija woman. You didn't say no graduate.

Stop twisting your words abeg.

Besides, there's a man in Niger state, Bida who has over 20 wives so what is no Naija guy even get time??

Mind yourself!

undecided
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by Lalas247(f): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
SirMichael1:

You said no naija woman. You didn't say no graduate.

Stop twisting your words abeg.

Besides, there's a man in Niger state, Bida who has over 20 wives so what is no Naija guy even get time??

Mind yourself!

undecided
Niger state...
show me one in Lagos state ....
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by SirMichael1: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:
Niger state... show me one in Lagos state ....
Is Niger state not in Nigeria?
Stop arguing baselessly. It's annoying.
I'm done with you!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by pbs4real(m): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lalas247:

like seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.