Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating (52480 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by CeeteeBoii(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Or CEOs of Apple, Amazon, Facebook, IBM,

Nigeria, and invariably Africa, problem is not the leaders, though they are fantastically corrupt, it is the average citizens that is the cause of it's own malady.

Lol, you've even gone too far there. The man is an african and we should show him the real wealthy men in Africa with one or no wife

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
who curse Africans with black brain, who take backwardness swear for Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by DrXavierCage(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
I need some of that Miti shamba.
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by CeeteeBoii(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:

Have you seen how hungry his wives look?
Wealthy man indeed.
LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:
If truly there's a way a cheater can gets stuck during sex then I'll consider going into a relationship again.

So you never wise? Normally you must marry your wife both physically and spiritually. Physical marriage and then spirotually tire her somewhere so she doesn't cheat. That's what pastors, politicians, Obas, Chiefs and other other wise guys are doing. It has been so since time immemorial.
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by AreaFada2: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Or CEOs of Apple, Amazon, Facebook, IBM,

Nigeria, and invariably Africa, problem is not the leaders, though they are fantastically corrupt, it is the average citizens that is the cause of it's own malady.
But when the head is rotten...... You know the rest.

Government policies and implementation shape society over time. Imagine that child protection, equality, anti-racism and social welfare laws were never enacted and well implemented in the West. Many things seen as taboos today would still be openly tolerated.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by AreaFada2: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
who curse Africans with black brain, who take backwardness swear for Africa
Abeg wise up dude. A man and his son I think were caught pimping animals like dogs in UK. People would pay to come bleep animals he trained specially for it. Some nannies and carers have been caught supplying babies just months old to just toddlers to perverts for sex in Europe.
Evil everywhere. Reason hardly matters. Fact is harm is done to animals and babies.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by DonroxyII: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
I think the UN should mandate her countries to legislate against this act ...
He claimed he can take care of them all and with what ??
He is abusing Reproduction grin
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
CeeteeBoii:
“To prove that you are wealthy, you
must have many wives and children

Someone should remind me. How many wives dangote get?

None but 3 ex wives.
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
AreaFada2:

But when the head is rotten...... You know the rest.

Government policies and implementation shape society over time. Imagine that child protection, equality, anti-racism and social welfare laws were never enacted and well implemented in the West. Many things seen as taboos today would still be openly tolerated.

I do not disagree with you but check this out.

I am very pro polygamy and I intend to do as such after I retire. My issue here is that he's justifying that as an indication of wealth.

Government can not help a grown man to change his thinking that marrying multiple wives is not a sign of wealth. This is something that each individual needs to come to grips with.

Marriage is not a social issue. Child abuse, racism, social welfare are.
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by Afonja007: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sirpaul:
They asked Ekweremadu ONE QUESTION..."How did you get funds to acquire 23 houses?" And his BP moved from 130/87 to 245/130
ask kemi or buhari to present their certificate their bp go clock 360

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by Awaja(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kenya is fast taking over from Nigeria in terms of ugly news .
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by MPESA(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dozie32:

E be like say you never hear about Kenya people Abi? Try reason say you want go Bleep person wife, even trailer towing rope no fit pull you out..
Bros your head dhey dia joor and I still prefer that his method because MOST women can be so loose , disgusting in actions and the way they reasons is out of this world without minding the physical and spiritual calamities and implications they are bringing in to their families ....
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kenyacheesy...i so much love dat country.Lalas247 u need to see discheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Revealing he said:
“None of my wives can cheat on me because they will definitely get stuck during sex. Further, I use some form of miti shamba to ensure my sex power is tops,” reports
Please i need this kind of juju for my future wife,so that she would not cheat on me.
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by kuntash: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
At least it's better than hooking on to a fellow man...

Tufiakwa!
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by olatunji390(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
CeeteeBoii:

Who told u dangote is rich? Dangote is a money caretaker
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by ablemachine(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Mehn am confused undecided ... you are literally saying everyone should follow dangote's steps cos he's rich? twww... I don leave you comot here

CeeteeBoii:

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by theemy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:
lol kolewerk
this only works in Kenya ... ..
see how they show wealth.. by marrying many wives
its 2018 though undecided no naija woman would willing want to be wife number 19 dafuq shocked
Not if he is dangote, Bill Gates otedola and the likes

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by agaliboy: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
You're dying gradually. Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by DavSagacity(m): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
CeeteeBoii:
“To prove that you are wealthy, you must have many wives and children
Him just publish advertisement in search of wife material...
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by SirMichael1: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:
lol kolewerk
this only works in Kenya ... ..
see how they show wealth.. by marrying many wives
its 2018 though undecided no naija woman would willing want to be wife number 19 dafuq shocked

You say what??

Ladies will still get married to the richest man in a vicinity provided he can take care of them. They're in villages in Nigeria. It happens Bumbae.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Kenyan man, Robert Ramu Kathata, has revealed why his 19 wives are not tempted to cheat on him. Kathata, who is a traditional healer revealed that his wives can never cheat on him out of fear,

Revealing he said:
“None of my wives can cheat on me because they will definitely get stuck during sex. Further, I use some form of miti shamba to ensure my sex power is tops,” reports SDE.

The polygamist, who recently married his 19th wife hails from hails from Kiengu in Igembe Central part of Kenya.
To ensure unity, he says he disclosed that all his wives are from different parts of the country – Meru, Kitui, Embu, Muranga, Isiolo and Nyeri. He plans to marry 40 wives before he dies.

“To prove that you are wealthy, you must have many wives and children to match the status. I have close to 400 acres of land. In Igembe, I have 50 acres of miraa farms, a dairy farm and banana plantations. I only inherited 10 acres from my father, all the property I own is a result of my hardwork. He said.

From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/man-with-19-wives-and-34-children.html

Your jazz cannot work on everyone, therefore, at least one of your wives is getting Fvcked outside.
King Solomon would be a fool to think he's the only one servicing 700 wives and 300 concubines.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by lizzynicole: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=CeeteeBoii post=69954195]“To prove that you are wealthy, you

Someone should remind me. How many wives dangote get?[/quote
He is divorce
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by SirMichael1: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
ablemachine:
Mehn am confused undecided ... you are literally saying everyone should follow dangote's steps cos he's rich? twww... I don leave you comot here

No. He meant that being wealthy isn't measured by the number of wives one boast of. Dangote has no wife and yet he's rich. If you measure a man's wealth by the number of wives....
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by MrI2015(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kenya way of showing wealth, am yet to see his name as Africa richest man.Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by okwuvic(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
The man is living in the past in this technology world. His wives can use Love Machine, get fingered by their boy friends and still enjoy without male penetrations.
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by dollytino4real(f): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
U go kpai
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by Evince(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
dangote has divorced 3 wives and planning on taking a new one. his style is tired and pass
CeeteeBoii:

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by TheVerdict: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:
If truly there's a way a cheater can gets stuck during sex then I'll consider going into a relationship again.

Careful what you wish my dear. You might be the one s/he is cheating with o. Still wanna get stuck?
Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by somehow: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Married and divorced almost 3 women
CeeteeBoii:

Re: Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating by milemimi93(m): 12:12am On Aug 04, 2018
TheVerdict:

Careful what you wish my dear. You might be the one s/he is cheating with o. Still wanna get stuck?

I have never and will never cheat or be the one someone cheats with.

I'm always the one people cheat on. That's the reasons I'd like that 'Cheat and get stuck' stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor / Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.