Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement (1555 Views)

Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? / Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement? / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2018
emekaRaj:

if you truely want a honest explanation I will give u.

it's not our plan to do that, it's just a circumstances we found our self in that causes that. we apologize for any discomfort cause to you, but u will do the same if are in our situation. as a matter of fact I have seen in different locations were Sunday worship in church also cause hold ups.

the truth is dis....... our Friday prayers is obligatory and the most important of all prayers just like Sunday worship in church. but unlike Christians who have specific churches to attend their Sunday worship that's is not the case with Muslim, Quran instructed us to gathered every Friday in a bigger central mosque in our area, which means we all in that area have to leave the small mosque in our street and go the central mosque in the area. which is why u always see the smaller mosque in every area closed every Friday, bcoz everyone is going to the central mosque. now imagine all the Christrians have to leave their church in an area (let's say agege) and gathered in one church in the area and worship at the same time, am sure no matter how big the church is it wouldnt be able to take 40% of the Christians in that area and the remaining 60 percent would be left outside.

that is the dilemma we are facing as a Muslim it's not our wish to cause traffic. same thing happened to me yesterday, I dnt like been late for Friday prayers bcoz I like to pray inside the mosque, but unfortunately I was late yesterday ,so inside the mosque is full, the remaining space around the mosque is full and I had to pray on d road.
Wow !. I have never seen a Muslim so calm & considerate ....he even acknowledged the problem on play ....and went as far as rendering an apology !

Apology accepted ×100000000 sir cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2018
emekaRaj:

it's not our plan to do that, it's just a circumstances we found our self in that causes that. we apologize for any discomfort cause to you, but u will do the same if are in our situation. as a matter of fact I have seen in different locations were Sunday worship in church also cause hold ups.

the truth is dis....... our Friday prayers is obligatory and the most important of all prayers just like Sunday worship in church. but unlike Christians who have specific churches to attend their Sunday worship that's is not the case with Muslim, Quran instructed us to gathered every Friday in a bigger central mosque in our area, which means we all in that area have to leave the small mosque in our street and go the central mosque in the area. which is why u always see the smaller mosque in every area closed every Friday, bcoz everyone is going to the central mosque. now imagine all the Christrians have to leave their church in an area (let's say agege) and gathered in one church in the area and worship at the same time, am sure no matter how big the church is it wouldnt be able to take 40% of the Christians in that area and the remaining 60 percent would be left outside.

that is the dilemma we are facing as a Muslim it's not our wish to cause traffic. same thing happened to me yesterday, I dnt like been late for Friday prayers bcoz I like to pray inside the mosque, but unfortunately I was late yesterday ,so inside the mosque is full, the remaining space around the mosque is full and I had to pray on d road.
Firstly, I commend your gentleman approach in answering this question. However, won't it just be more convenient for everybody if you people build big central mosques in different locations like Christians do? Churches have regional/zonal headquarters where they hold special gatherings, Muslims should be kind enough to do this too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:
I need a sound minded Christian to give a logical reason or reasons as to why Christianity followers love to disturb the peace of others and also collect money from others by praying at the motor parks and market places.

You might also want to do us a favour by answering the following questions

1.Does the Bible orders Christians to collect money from people in the name of praying for them?

2. What sense does it make after preaching at the motor parks you still rob the listners of this little money by lying to them to give you money for mission work when we all know that the money will end up in your pocket?

3. If the Muslims, Bhuddhist, Hindus and the hundreds of world religions do the same, what would be the case

4. If the Bible never instructed Christians to collect people money at motor parks after praying for them, then, is it some kind of stealing or joblessness

It saddens my heart that while people are advancing technologically and economically, we Africans have deliberately allowed our inclination to religion and religious practices to decelerate and hamper our developmental pace as a people.

The painful thing is that they even go ahead rob the travelers of their hard earn money by puttin fear of accident in them if the don't give them money.

Did Jesus collects money from people while praying for them?

I need Christians to be bold enough to give us sound and logical answers to these questions.

No insult is needed here. Remember we all have that beastly aspect in us, no monopoly to madness..

Respect80
I will certainly give you an answer to your questions above,but before that ,what's you definition of a Christian ?

Certainly it's not just people born into a home that there father & mothers are going to church ....
Certainly,it's not just people that preach the doctrine of Christ that are Christians !

Certainly ,it's not that pastor that just preaches to a congregation that are Christians !

Certainly,Christians are not just those religious people that claims to have a gift from God !

Christians in the ACTUAL meaning are people who are having TRUE relationship with God in truth & Spirit !
Christians are those that the work of salvation,sanctification & Baptism by the Holyspirit has taken place in their life.....and being born into a home that CLAIMS to be Christians don't mean you have experienced the above I mentioned earlier on....Christians are not just people answering to church names !

ANYBODY can be saved,sanctified & born of the Holyspirit if the person is willing to live he/her life for God ! Those are the people that we call Christians !

I don't even expect you to understand me ....but if you do,then I will be amazed ,seriously.

Now,once again,what's your definition of a Christians ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2018
respect80:

U r well mannered I must say.
However, I sincerely wish other Muslims understand as much as you do and don't see such act as a right.
Also, I hope we sincerely work towards a balanced solution for this situation cos I believe if things are done rightly, things like this shouldn't be a problem
Seriously,I was not expecting that from ANY Muslim !
He is actually learned & in touch with the society .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by respect80(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:
I need a sound minded Christian to give a logical reason or reasons as to why Christianity followers love to disturb the peace of others and also collect money from others by praying at the motor parks and market places.

You might also want to do us a favour by answering the following questions

1.Does the Bible orders Christians to collect money from people in the name of praying for them?

2. What sense does it make after preaching at the motor parks you still rob the listners of this little money by lying to them to give you money for mission work when we all know that the money will end up in your pocket?

3. If the Muslims, Bhuddhist, Hindus and the hundreds of world religions do the same, what would be the case

4. If the Bible never instructed Christians to collect people money at motor parks after praying for them, then, is it some kind of stealing or joblessness

It saddens my heart that while people are advancing technologically and economically, we Africans have deliberately allowed our inclination to religion and religious practices to decelerate and hamper our developmental pace as a people.

The painful thing is that they even go ahead rob the travelers of their hard earn money by puttin fear of accident in them if the don't give them money.

Did Jesus collects money from people while praying for them?

I need Christians to be bold enough to give us sound and logical answers to these questions.

No insult is needed here. Remember we all have that beastly aspect in us, no monopoly to madness..

Respect80

You're as dumb as your opinion.
Just sit down and think about the response you gave.
Don't mistake being dumb for smartness next time
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by milemimi93(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Look, I've never seen any Christian praying and extorting Money from people on the street. I'm just hearing it from you. You even make it seem like it is so rampant, as if it is easy to make people part ways with their hard earned money. grin

Bro it's rampant.

Go to markets and motor parks you will see them all over.
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by milemimi93(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Those are not Christians.
Who are they please? And the hold Bibles too. Who are there? Is there any other religion that holds Bible and preach Jesus apart from Christians?
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by milemimi93(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2018
respect80:

You're as dumb as your opinion.
Just sit down and think about the response you gave.
Don't mistake being dumb for smartness next time

First of all address that issue that your fellow Christians go about motor parks and markets to extort money from people in the name of preaching and praying.

Your Jesus never collected money from people to pray for them or preach to them.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother'seye.
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by donbachi(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2018
Because narrow is the road that leads to heaven.
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by emekaRaj(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
candy:

Firstly, I commend your gentleman approach in answering this question. However, won't it just be more convenient for everybody if you people build big central mosques in different locations like Christians do? Churches have regional/zonal headquarters where they hold special gatherings, Muslims should be kind enough to do this too.

yea, of course that will be great, but Muslim dnt get heavy donations like churches do, so they can't afford those heavy budget project, if u manage to see any bigger mosque like d one u r referring to it's definitely donated by the government, and it's probably one in each state.
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by emekaRaj(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Your reasons are very stupid.

Why block a public road for personal interest? If the central mosque can't contain everyone, why not build a bigger one or make everyone stay in their local mosque? Which Quran verse mandates every Muslim to go to the central mosque on Fridays?

thank you very much for the insult, have a nice day
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:
Who are they please? And the hold Bibles too. Who are there? Is there any other religion that holds Bible and preach Jesus apart from Christians?
Are suicide bombers Muslims? Yes or No
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
emekaRaj:

yea, of course that will be great, but Muslim dnt get heavy donations like churches do, so they can't afford those heavy budget project, if u manage to see any bigger mosque like d one u r referring to it's definitely donated by the government, and it's probably one in each state.
I don't really agree with you on the
issue of funding...but I really appreciate your manner of approach.
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by basilico: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Why do Muslims have to lie every time. Christian pastors don't go extorting .Offering is voluntary. Tithing is recommended but not obligatory.
What are the five pillars of Islam?
One is zakat which is obligatory. Which Muhammad invented so that he could also use zakat to murder infidels and further the cause of Islam. Well that is not extortion?
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by basilico: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Where do terrorist organizations get their money? Charities . Donations were once the largest source of terrorist funding, coming mostly from charities and wealthy individuals. For years, individuals and charities based in Saudi Arabia were the most important source of funds for al-Qaeda , according to a 2002 CFR Task Force Report. A 2004 update to that report shows Saudi officials have taken steps to disrupt terrorist financing in their country, yet charities continue to play a role in the sponsorship of terrorist groups. "In the Islamic world, there are tens of thousands of charities," says Robert O. Collins, coauthor of the new book Alms for Jihad . While as few as a hundred may sponsor terrorism, "these are some of the wealthiest charities," Collins says. Experts say some of these organizations raise funds with the express intent of supporting terrorists; others seek to promote Islam through legitimate programs, but can be coopted by jihadists who then use the funds to promote their own radical cause. Illegal Activities. Loretta Napoleoni, an expert on terrorist financing, says the largest source of terrorists’ income is the illicit drug trade. Many terrorist groups have supported themselves through other illegal commerce as well. In his book, Illicit , Moisés Naím explains that the terrorists behind the 1993 World Trade Center bombing raised money by selling counterfeit t-shirts on New York City’s Broadway, and the perpetrators of the 2004 Madrid train bombings sold counterfeited CDs and trafficked drugs to support their activities. Hezbollah , the Irish Republican Army, and the Basque ETA are also believed to have generated revenue through counterfeiting scams. In 2002, federal agents broke up a methamphetamine ring in a dozen U.S. cities that, according to officials, funneled proceeds to Hezbollah. The Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) has long used the cocaine trade to finance its operations. Afghanistan’s flourishing poppy crops, which the United Nations says are responsible for as much as 86 percent of the world opium supply, are widely believed to be a major source of terrorist funding. Al-Qaeda reportedly profited from the Afghan poppy trade before fleeing the country when the Taliban-led government was ousted in 2001. Front Companies . Many terrorist organizations attempt to operate legitimate businesses, which generate their own profits and can also be used as a front for money laundering. Ties to terrorism have been found amid the trade of livestock, fish, and leather. Businesses involved in agriculture and construction have also been found to support terrorism. In 2001, the New York Times reported that Osama bin Laden owned and operated a string of retail honey shops throughout the Middle East and Pakistan. In addition to generating revenue, the honey was used to conceal shipments of money and weapons. Why do charities play such a big role in terrorist financing? One of the pillars of Islam, zakat , is the compulsory giving of a set proportion of one’s wealth to charity. While most of these charities in the Muslim world exist to help the poor and spread the message of Islam, they have also been used, particularly in wealthy Middle Eastern nations, to finance jihad. Weeding out ill-intentioned charities from the benevolent is a difficult task. As Lee Wolosky, a former National Security Council official explains, "There are nefarious charities and there are good charities with nefarious people working for them." The U.S. Treasury Department has been disparaged for shutting down charities that critics contend have no ties to terrorism. In a March 12 Washington Post op-ed, two board members from KinderUSA, a Muslim American charity,
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by respect80(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:

First of all address that issue that your fellow Christians go about motor parks and markets to extort money from people in the name of preaching and praying.

Your Jesus never collected money from people to pray for them or preach to them.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother'seye.
How is it my business if anyone chooses to be foolish enough to ditch out their money to anyone in the name of preaching? BTW, the person giving out the money does that at his or her own risk, it is not as if you are being forced to give the money to the preacher.
Your argument is just entirely off the topic of discussion here. You should rather be making reference to how Christians halted your movement while carrying out their religious activities because I don't know if you are aware that imams and mallams also collect money from people they pray for.
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by milemimi93(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
respect80:

How is it my business if anyone chooses to be foolish enough to ditch out their money to anyone in the name of preaching? BTW, the person giving out the money does that at his or her own risk, it is not as if you are being forced to give the money to the preacher.
Your argument is just entirely off the topic of discussion here. You should rather be making reference to how Christians halted your movement while carrying out their religious activities because I don't know if you are aware that imams and mallams also collect money from people they pray for.

If you think Christians don't obstruct people's movement, every first Saturday of the month travel to Lagos Ibandan express road and see the kind of hold - up and go - slow those Christians cause.

During their crusade too, they also block roads. Theirs is worse because not only blocking roads they the disturb the peace of the environment with their noise making..
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by milemimi93(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
Respect80 don't be a hypocrite.

Haven't you seen or heard ;

Living Faithful (Winners Chapel)

Deeper Life

Lord's Chosen

Mountain Of Fire

members block roads during their church programs?
If you haven't, I advice you try and attend one of their programs.

Or do you want to tell me that Christians have legal rights to block roads during their activities?
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by blackmantis: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
emekaRaj:

I'm not a Muslim but I like the way you responded to this topic.
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by respect80(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:
Respect80 don't be a hypocrite.

Haven't you seen or heard ;

Living Faithful (Winners Chapel)

Deeper Life

Lord's Chosen

Mountain Of Fire

members block roads during their church programs?
If you haven't, I advice you try and attend one of their programs.

Or do you want to tell me that Christians have legal rights to block roads during their activities?

Now you are talking. At least, your argument now fits the topic of discussion...
BTW, you talk of church activities causing go-slow and hold-up, go slow is quite different from blocking the road and preventing people from using that route at that point in time. Religious activities or not, go-slow and hold-up normally happen when there are too many cars moving along the road at a given time, it is different from blocking the road completely.
wink
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by milemimi93(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Respect80 don't be too sentimental here.

I'm not a Muslim in case you think my reason of this is because I am one.

I advice you start attending big programs of the churches I listed earlier you will know that those church members also block roads.

Try and attend their crusade.

Secondly, causing hold-up and blocking road have a lot in common.

Imagine you had interview or emergency to attend to while driving on the road you saw heavy traffic jam cause by church activities and this might make you arrived your destination late thus either losing the job or maybe lost a life if the emergency was life threatening.
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by basilico: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Muslims as a result of their upbringing chose to foolishly expound their dominance over other religions. They captured Jerusalem and put up a mosque which they call their third holiest site on Temple Mount . In Turkey they converted Haggia Sophia into a mosque. In Spain they took over Cordoba church and converted it into a mosque. In India they destroyed tens of Hindu Temples and turned them into mosques

The Islamic mindset is all about demonstrating their superiority over other religions. All to validate a paedophile fake prophet.

Today they prefer buying churches long abandoned by liberals and turning them into mosques. At Ground Zero in Big Apple they planned to build a muslim prayer house 17 floors high where they could gloat over how their fellow Jihadis brought down the twin towers literally seeing the site a hundred yards away.

Islam vizaviz other religions seeks to show how Muslims have conquered other religions. The quote Allahu Akbar that every suicidal jihadists howls before committing a terrorist act. Doe's not mean that The fake Allah is great. It means Allah is greater than your God(s).

If you can understand this about slow poke Muslims you should be able to see thru their lies. And by the way all Muslims are allowed to deceive infidels as long as this enhances the cause of Islam.
be very careful.
And lefties want to destroy Xniaty so they coopt Muslim taqqiya nonsense to further their cause. The left controls main stream media, academic institutions and their sole purpose is to destroy xniaty. What the left does not know is that as soon as they help Muslims destroy xniaty then they will be the next to get exterminated by the Muslims so that only Islam religion reigns all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by respect80(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:
Respect80 don't be too sentimental here.

I'm not a Muslim in case you think my reason of this is because I am one.

I advice you start attending big programs of the churches I listed earlier you will know that those church members also block roads.

Try and attend their crusade.

Secondly, causing hold-up and blocking road have a lot in common.

Imagine you had interview or emergency to attend to while driving on the road you saw heavy traffic jam cause by church activities and this might make you arrived your destination late thus either losing the job or maybe lost a life if the emergency was life threatening.

I think I should be done with mentioning you because someone has given a response that is some what reasonable on this topic.
What I understand here is that ur sense of comparison is just too low. How can you say road blocks and go slow have a lot in common? No body would complain if there is a hold up because Muslims are on their way to pray in the mosque... The problem here is because they stand on the the road to pray thereby completely disallowing movement of people at that point.
As for the sentiments you talk about, I believe you said so because you have assumed I'm a Christian, I would advise you not to be mistaken.
NB: This thread does not condemn the practice of religious activities in any way, It only condemns doing it
in a way that halts other people's movement.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by milemimi93(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
respect80:

I think I should be done with mentioning you because someone has given a response that is some what reasonable on this topic.
What I understand here is that ur sense of comparison is just too low. How can you say road blocks and go slow have a lot in common? No body would complain if there is a hold up because Muslims are on their way to pray in the mosque... The problem here is because they stand on the the road to pray thereby completely disallowing movement of people at that point.
As for the sentiments you talk about, I believe you said so because you have assumed I'm a Christian, I would advise you not to be mistaken.
NB: This thread does not condemn the practice of religious activities in any way, It only condemns doing it
in a way that halts other people's movement.

Maybe you skipped or your hypocritical eyes were too dim to see where I wrote that churches also block roads.

Now let me write in bold.

The following churches:

LIVING FAITH, DEEPER LIFE, MOUNTAIN OF FIRE, LORD'S CHOSEN, RCCG, MERCY LAND BLOCK ROADS DURING THEIR BIG PROGRAMS LIKE SHILOW, WATER MANNER, POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS ETC.

I advice you travel to cities across the country when these churches are holding their major programs and see it for yourself.

It's what I've seen.
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by respect80(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:

Maybe you skipped or your hypocritical eyes were too dim to see where I wrote that churches also block roads.

Now let me write in bold.

The following churches:

LIVING FAITH, DEEPER LIFE, MOUNTAIN OF FIRE, LORD'S CHOSEN, RCCG, MERCY LAND BLOCK ROADS DURING THEIR BIG PROGRAMS LIKE SHILOW, WATER MANNER, POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS ETC.

I advice you travel to cities across the country when these churches are holding their major programs and see it for yourself.

It's what I've seen.

The fact that you can read, write and compose sentences makes me feel you shouldn't be as dumb as this. I call your type of opinion WHATABOUTISM because as far as I'm concerned, any form of religious activities that involves halting other people's movement is WRONG and worthy of criticism regardless of who does it.
Your type of argument is philosophically called IGNORATIO ELENCHI otherwise known as irrelevant conclusion. Your argument is valid but doesn't address the issue in question here.
For instance, is it reasonable to say Mr A is right for stealing a car simply because Mr B also steals car?
If your answer is NO, then your FANATISM only made you to assumed I was a Christian so you decided to attack the Christians immediately you saw this thread.
I expressed my grudge in light of my own experience, I would encourage you not to hide under this thread to express your HATE for the Christians. Kindly be bold enough to address your grudges towards them (Christians) by creating a topic on your plight because the last time I checked, Seun was still nice enough to to leave creating of threads on this forum to be FREE
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by respect80(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Glycolysis:

I will certainly give you an answer to your questions above,but before that ,what's you definition of a Christian ?

Certainly it's not just people born into a home that there father & mothers are going to church ....
Certainly,it's not just people that preach the doctrine of Christ that are Christians !

Certainly ,it's not that pastor that just preaches to a congregation that are Christians !

Certainly,Christians are not just those religious people that claims to have a gift from God !

Christians in the ACTUAL meaning are people who are having TRUE relationship with God in truth & Spirit !
Christians are those that the work of salvation,sanctification & Baptism by the Holyspirit has taken place in their life.....and being born into a home that CLAIMS to be Christians don't mean you have experienced the above I mentioned earlier on....Christians are not just people answering to church names !

ANYBODY can be saved,sanctified & born of the Holyspirit if the person is willing to live he/her life for God ! Those are the people that we call Christians !

I don't even expect you to understand me ....but if you do,then I will be amazed ,seriously.

Now,once again,what's your definition of a Christians ?

Just hope the person in question understand all these with the poor sense of comparison he has shown by relating the topic in question to Christian preachers extorting money from people

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by milemimi93(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
respect80:

The fact that you can read, write and compose sentences makes me feel you shouldn't be as dumb as this. I call your type of opinion WHATABOUTISM because as far as I'm concerned, any form of religious activities that involves halting other people's movement is WRONG and worthy of criticism regardless of who does it.
Your type of argument is philosophically called IGNORATIO ELENCHI otherwise known as irrelevant conclusion. Your argument is valid but doesn't address the issue in question here.
For instance, [b[is it reasonable to say Mr A is right for stealing a car simply because Mr B also steals car?[/b]
If your answer is NO, then your FANATISM only made you to assumed I was a Christian so you decided to attack the Christians immediately you saw this thread.
I expressed my grudge in light of my own experience, I would encourage you not to hide under this thread to express your HATE for the Christians. Kindly be bold enough to address your grudges towards them (Christians) by creating a topic on your plight because the last time I checked, Seun was still nice enough to to leave creating of threads on this forum to be FREE

Why can't the person condemned both Mr A and Mr B is stealing is a crime?

Why called out only Mr A when it's obvious that both Mr A and Mr B are stealers?
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by respect80(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:

Why can't the person condemned both Mr A and Mr B is stealing is a crime?

Why called out only Mr A when it's obvious that both Mr A and Mr B are stealers?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
It is true that some people are just not ready to learn.
It's like saying that the police must arrest every armed robber in a street because one armed robber was caught red handed on that street.
For your info, If you are caught in the act, your issue will be addressed at that moment.
In Olamide's voice, " if anybody Bleep up, I go put am for him place"
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by mmsen: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
Religious people are frequently discourteous and inconsiderate - look at how many of them park around churches without any regard for residents and other vehicles or how they make sure to disturb everyone with their music and prayers by way of loudspeakers facing outside of their compounds.
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by respect80(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
mmsen:
Religious people are frequently discourteous and inconsiderate - look at how many of them park around churchus without any regard for residents and other vehicles or how they make sure to disturb everyone with their music and prayers by way of loudspeakers facing outside of their compounds.
That again is another serious issue that ought to be checked. I'm just wondering when humanity will grow beyond this hypocritical show in the name of religious worship. There are several ways anyone can worship his or her God without necessarily disturbing other people's peace. It's So disgusting
Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by usermane(m): 4:25am On Aug 06, 2018
respect80:
I need a sound minded Muslim to give a
logical reason or reasons as to why Islam
followers love to obstruct and hinder
people's movements by blocking major
roads especially on Fridays all in the name of
Friday prayers.

If you are asking this question, you already know there can be no logical reason. If we had an ideal government, this wouldn't be allowed at all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement by mmsen: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
respect80:

That again is another serious issue that ought to be checked. I'm just wondering when humanity will grow beyond this hypocritical show in the name of religious worship. There are several ways anyone can worship his or her God without necessarily disturbing other people's peace. It's So disgusting

It's not 'humanity' it is people from parts of tme world where the individual has no rights.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem / Let's Islamize Nigeria Too! Ebulition Of An Ultra-conservative 'salafist' / Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.