Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Love A Woman, It's Legal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love A Woman, It's Legal. (4353 Views)

How Do You Tell Your Man/ Woman It's Over? In King James Version Only Please. / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love A Woman, It's Legal. by milemimi93(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Since we all came from a WOMAN, got our name from a WOMAN and our game from a WOMAN. I wonder why we TAKE from WOMEN, why we rape our WOMEN, do we HATE our WOMEN? I think it's time to kill for our WOMEN, time to be REAL to our WOMEN, try to HEAL our WOMEN.
Because if we don't, we'll have a race of babies that will HATE the ladies, who make the babies. And since a man can't make one, he has no RIGHT to tell a WOMAN when and where to create one.

SHAKUR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Shegzy8(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nice write up, but what name did we get from women?

1 Like

Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by milemimi93(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shegzy8:
Nice write up, but what name did we get from women?

I wouldn't know your family tradition. But in my family, when a male child is born, the mother gives the child a name. When a female child is born, the father gives her a name.

My mom gave me my name "Mimi" because I'm the last born and secondly she was expecting a female child but I came out a male.
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Shegzy8(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:

I wouldn't know your family tradition. But in my family, when a male child is born, the mother gives the child a name. When a female child is born, the father gives her a name.

My mom gave me my name "Mimi" because I'm the last born and secondly she was expecting a female child but I came out a male.
You shouldn't have generalized this aspect

4 Likes

Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by milemimi93(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shegzy8:
You shouldn't have generalized this aspect
Pele!
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Divay22(f): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
smiley cheesy
Mimi what's the magic
Comman tell me who is touching your brain cool
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by zainmaxwell(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Divay22:
smiley cheesy Mimi what's the magic Comman tell me who is touching your brain cool
this table u are shaking
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by milemimi93(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Divay22:
smiley cheesy
Mimi what's the magic
Comman tell me who is touching your brain cool

Hatred is a movie. But sometimes a nigga gets too tired of watching and walk out.
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Divay22(f): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:

Hatred is a movie. But sometimes a nigga gets too tired of watching and walk out.
It's a miracle. But i still wanna know how it all happened cool
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Shegzy8(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:

Pele!
Iwo na pele

1 Like

Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by milemimi93(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Divay22:

It's a miracle. But i still wanna know how it all happened cool

It all happened like a movie.
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Divay22(f): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:

It all started like a movie. I pray it ends like a movie too.
Lol
I don't pray for that though.
It's started as a movie and it will end as a reality.

All the best Bro
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by milemimi93(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Divay22:
Lol I don't pray for that though. It's started as a movie and it will end as a reality.
All the best Bro
Thanks..
I just hope that I'm forgiven for caring bout how they living.
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by izaray(f): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shegzy8:

Iwo na pele
You self too like quarrel pass fight cool
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by SirMichael1: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
I swear, all you're looking for is attention and I promise you, you'll get your needed daily dose of it from the gullible.

To be sincere with you. You aren't okay. You need a comprehensive psychotic evaluation 'cause I think you've got bipolar disorder.

You're just an attention seeker who no longer get his daily dose of attention from calling women whorēs so he decides to ply the reverse path to see if all the hated women will pay him more attention 'cause they perceived him to be changed.

Only the gullible will fall for this. Only the gullible!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Nofav0rs(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Keep ya head up - Tupac
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:

I'm glad you healed. smiley

We love you baby! Come take a hugkiss
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by pocohantas(f): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
LOL, who cares?

When I see how much attention you get from females here, I understand why guys say "women love bad boys".

There are guys on here who are intelligent, courteous and mature, but they don't get one-quarter of the attention/compliments you get.

But you, who is always insulting women...wow! I see ladies who are willing to help you walk down the path of change. Like some paid shrinks! You're blessed bro! You are blessed! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by emelda86(f): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
As in I am dreaming plz I want to wake up....

What!!!...

Who hack this dude account...

Na wa ooo...

Change is constant indeed
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Shegzy8(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
izaray:
You self too like quarrel pass fight cool

Na you like fight pass argument
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Sterope(f): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Some women think they can fix 'them'. grin

pocohantas:
LOL, who cares?

When I see how much attention you get from females here, I understand why guys say "women love bad boys".

There are guys on here who are intelligent, courteous and mature, but they don't get one-quarter of the attention/compliments you get.

But you, who is always insulting women...wow! I see ladies who are willing to help you walk down the path of change. Like some paid shrinks! You're blessed bro! You are blessed! grin
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by SirMichael1: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Divay22:
Lol I don't pray for that though. It's started as a movie and it will end as a reality.
All the best Bro
This is all he wants... cheesy
Stop falling for his antics
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Someone is healing at a fast pace. Nice one mimi my friend.
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
pocohantas:
LOL, who cares?

You hurt me!

Women don't love bad boys, they feel sympathy for them. And like a mother tends to give more attention to her most trouble some child,Women get attracted to bad boy because they believe they need help. While some have drowned trying to save the bad boy some have actually succeeded in being the knights in the shining armor. But that isn't the point here. The deal is Mimi was saved!

Violence solves nothing. I will bring up a case study to back this up. Donstan18.
Mimi and Donstan characters compared are similar if not entirely the same. They both hate ladies and never for once hided their distaste for NL ladies. Both they were reacted to differently. Mimi had sympathy (something most people mistake for Love). He got this because he shared his story. He was willing to be helped. While Donstant got Apathy. He wasn't willing to be helped.He never shared his story. But would you rather treat a bad boy the donstan way or the Mimi way? Which brings the peace we crave for?

I think we should be happy we saved a life. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by milemimi93(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
I'm glad you healed. smiley

We love you baby! Come take a hugkiss

Not healed yet. At the process.

I am currently at a rehabilitation centre called

New Life Foundation

The love I'm getting here mostly from the women is fantastic.
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:

Not healed yet. At the process.

I am currently at a rehabilitation centre called

New Life Foundation

The love I'm getting here mostly from the women is fantastic.

Oh! That's very great! I love that you realized and accepted the fact that you needed help. And i love it more that you sought for it. Thank yousmiley

I wish you a quick,safe and permanent recovery and i do hope you pass the love to every Being around you. The world needs it.smiley
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by milemimi93(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Oh! That's very great! I love that you realized and accepted the fact that you needed help. And i love it more that you sought for it. Thank yousmiley

I wish you a quick,safe and permanent recovery and i do hope you pass the love to every Being around you. The world needs it.smiley

Thanks.

Another thing I want to tell whoever cares to listen is, "the best place to seek for attention is Twitter" and not a faceless forum.

Attention doesn't pay my bills so why crave for one?

For y'all information, I work in a bar and I see different ladies both whites and blacks from different countries every damn day so I really wonder why I will seek for a lady's attention on NL. NL ladies that I don't even know how they look like in real life? I must be a gay to seek for attention on NL because I sure know that 70% female monikers are male.
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
undecided
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
All the best for you.
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:

Thanks.

Another thing I want to tell whoever cares to listen is, "the best place to seek for attention is Twitter" and not a faceless forum.

Attention doesn't pay my bills so why crave for one?

For y'all information, I work in a bar and I see different ladies every damn day so I really wonder why I will seek for a lady's attention on NL. A lady that I don't even know how she looks like in real life. I must be a gay to seek for attention on NL because I sure know that 70% female monikers are male.
You are welcome.

Hey! Don't get ticked off right now. You don't expect everyone to have the same level of understanding or perspectives Don't expect everyone to be all forgiving (You really typed some awful things about Ladies on here cheesy) . You just have to move on and be at peace with yourself Dude. cheesy
Re: Love A Woman, It's Legal. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
pocohantas:
LOL, who cares?

Goodness me!!! You are very _fucking observant. Girls are so attracted to dangerous guys it's insane. After that thread he made, some girls were willing to give him therapeutic sex so he become normal again. It's amazing seeing that stereotype come alive.

Also, @OP, I had to read your name Like 5 times to confirm it was you writing this. What happened?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

+18: She Said / My Experience With A Nairaland Chick / Marrying A Virgin Comes With A Price To Pay.. Damn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.