Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

+18: She Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: She Said (4354 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] / +18: She's Nakéd And I'm Doing This To Her [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: She Said by iLegendd(m): 2:35am On Oct 02, 2021
Women and wahala. They know how to trap men.

It's 2 AM and we are still awake watching Whitemoney, the winner of BBN season 6.

I'm gay, but this pretty female friend of mine with a fat ass on black panties said she's pregnant for me and wants to keep the baby.

I went to the pharmacy to get rid of the child and when I got there, I met a bunch of pretty girls. I told one of the nurses to get me a pen and a paper. On the paper, I wrote: do you guys do abortion?

Modified: Pictures have been depleted. You came too late.
Re: +18: She Said by FreeIgboho: 2:42am On Oct 02, 2021
iLegendd:

It's 2 AM and we are still awake watching Whitemoney, the winner of BBN season 6.

I'm gay, but this pretty female friend of mine with a fat ass on black panties said she's pregnant for me and wants to keep the baby.

I went to the pharmacy to get rid of the child and when I got there, I met a bunch of pretty girls. I told one of the nurses to get me a pen and a paper. On the paper, I wrote: do you guys do abortion?

And so what happin
Re: +18: She Said by iLegendd(m): 3:26am On Oct 02, 2021
No time to proofread. Kindly ignore typos.

So, yesterday was a crazy day.

She said she was pregnant, but I don't want a child yet. The only option was to get rid of the child.

I went to the first pharmacy and saw a woman on a long skirt. I knew she was probably a pastor's wife.

"Madam, do you guys offer abortion?" I asked her. She looked at me for some seconds and said no. In her mind, she wanted to advise me, but was scared.

Her daughter was inside the pharmacy. Damn! She was fine as f*ck.

I left there and went to the second pharmacy and met 6 astonishingly good-looking girls and a guy. They were carefully selected.

Since they were 6, I didn't want all of them to know why I came.

"Give me paracetamol," I said to her. The one that was attending to me. After giving me the medicine, I said, "Give me a pen and a paper," and she did. Damn! She was cute as f*ck. Everybody just fine anyhow for this town.

I wrote: do you guys offer abortion? She looked at me, smiled, and wrote yes.

"How much?" I asked. She ran to the madam, took her to a private space to ask her. She came back and said 10k.

In my mind, I said, "Only 10k? E cheap o!"

I teased her with something funny and she laughed.

"I will be back with her in few hours," I said and she said okay.

I went back to the house to pick her, but she was vomiting. I said, okay, lemme go back to the pharmacy to confirm if they offer home service.

I went back, but unfortunately, she said no, they don't. I promised to pay her for her service with some goodies. Luckily, she agreed.

Since I was a guy she doesn't know, she was scared to follow me alone, so the male nurse decided to come with her.

We arrived home and she injected her some hot injections.

I served them alcohol, groundnuts, garden egg, hollandia milk, pineapple juice, etc. and put TV for them.

I requested for her bank account to send the money for her home service.

Before she left, I collected her name and number. I searched for her on Facebook and found her.

Some naughty conversations happened in-between. Mehn! Nurses are too corrupt. Even at their pharmacy, some of the nurses were talking about threesómes and fivesomes. I was just looking at them as if I was a novice.

On her FB page, it says she was born in 2002.

We've linked up, but as a gay, she's just a new friend. She's from Imo state and pretty as f*çk.

I know she wants some d*ck sha. Imo girls like f*ck pass the unity of Nigeria.

Should I give her? Don't you think she's too young to handle a big d*ck?

6 Likes

Re: +18: She Said by KingAbdulazeez: 3:38am On Oct 02, 2021
iLegendd:

She said she was pregnant, but I don't want a child yet. The only option was to get rid of the child.

I went to the first pharmacy and saw a woman on a long skirt. I knew she was probably a pastor's wife.

"Madam, do you guys offer abortion?" I asked her. She looked at me for some seconds and said no. In her mind, she wanted to advise me, but was scared.

I left there and went to the second pharmacy and met 6 astonishingly good-looking girls and a guy. They were carefully selected.

"Give me paracetamol," I said to her. The one that was attending to me. After giving me the medicine, I said, "Give me a pen and a paper," and she did. Damn! She was cute as f*ck. Everybody just fine anyhow for this town.

"How much?" I asked. She ran to the madam, took her to a private space to ask her. She came back and said 10k.

I went back to the house to pick her, but she was vomiting. I said, okay, lemme go back to the pharmacy to confirm if they offer home service.

I went back, but unfortunately, she said no, they don't. I promised to pay her for her service with some goodies. Luckily, she agreed.

Since I was a guy she doesn't know, she was scared to follow me alone, so the male nurse decided to come with her.

I served them alcohol, groundnuts, garden egg, hollandia milk, pineapple juice, etc. and put TV for them.

Before she left, I collected her name and number. I searched for her on Facebook and found her.

Some naughty conversations happened in-between. Mehn! Nurses are too corrupt. Even at their pharmacy, some of the nurses were talking about threesómes and fivesomes.

We've linked up, but as a gay, she's just a friend.

I know she wants some d*ck sha.

Should I give her? She's too young to handle a big d*ck.

Re: +18: She Said by iLegendd(m): 3:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Damn! It's 3:44 AM. I don high. I doubt I'll sleep today, but lemme try.

4 Likes

Re: +18: She Said by khiaa(f): 4:09am On Oct 02, 2021
LMAO grin grin grin You're too much with your stories.
Re: +18: She Said by Tokskob2008: 4:33am On Oct 02, 2021
iLegendd:
Damn! It's 3:44 AM. I don high. I doubt I'll sleep today, but lemme try.
I'm betting you slept off immediately after typing this...lol
Re: +18: She Said by parkervero(m): 4:38am On Oct 02, 2021
iLegendd:

Some naughty conversations happened in-between. Mehn! Nurses are too corrupt. Even at their pharmacy, some of the nurses were talking about threesómes and fivesomes. I was just looking at them as if I was a novice.

We've linked up, but as a gay, she's just a new friend. She's from Imo state and pretty as f*çk.

Do the right thing, nigga, by giving it to her back to back. But seriously, how is your own gay like pussy that much or do you do Hannah (understand na) with them?
Re: +18: She Said by Olumighty123(m): 4:59am On Oct 02, 2021
iLegendd:

At the bolded, This your scope ehn grin
Re: +18: She Said by gistray: 6:12am On Oct 02, 2021
This one craves attention more than anything else.

We know u are intelligent...

We also know u are childish

8 Likes

Re: +18: She Said by Lilsameey: 6:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Chaiiiii, this man grin
Re: +18: She Said by illicit(m): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2021
Life is good
Re: +18: She Said by delzbaba(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2021
This person has resurfaced again, gay impregnating women, i warned you to sterilise yourself didn't i?
Re: +18: She Said by joyakhilome(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Everybody just dey lie angry
iLegendd:

1 Like

Re: +18: She Said by iLegendd(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2021
joyakhilome:
Everybody just dey lie angry

Okay
Re: +18: She Said by Angrygoat: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2021
U are racing an hiv gal and u r happy. You are still poor,living in a shackle u call an apartment,no achievement,nothing. U r just a dumbo and using this same pub toilet diff aids guys have climbed,e reach your turn,u dey camp am for aous. A sex starved predator,foo l. Your death ain't far and na this same stupid olosho campus slays go kill u. Odeh.
Sex starved predator,your stupid house sef no fine,cheap useless wood,useless sex starved predator

1 Like

Re: +18: She Said by iLegendd(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2021
Yawn

cheesy
Re: +18: She Said by iLegendd(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2021
Guys, why has UBA refused to give me my Dollar Africard. It's 3 weeks now, but the card is not ready.

I'm getting fed up with this UBA of a thing.

Re: +18: She Said by KingMack(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2021
For those zooming this iLegendd pictures will not make heaven grin
Re: +18: She Said by iLegendd(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2021
KingMack:
For those zooming this iLegendd pictures will not make heaven grin
They should not worry. She's going for BB Naija 2022 (if she gets picked) and they'll see more of it in full view.

2 Likes

Re: +18: She Said by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Angrygoat:
U are racing an hiv gal and u r happy. You are still poor,living in a shackle u call an apartment,no achievement,nothing. U r just a dumbo and using this same pub toilet diff aids guys have climbed,e reach your turn,u dey camp am for aous. A sex starved predator,foo l. Your death ain't far and na this same stupid olosho campus slays go kill u. Odeh.
Sex starved predator,your stupid house sef no fine,cheap useless wood,useless sex starved predator
OGA you too dey vex
Re: +18: She Said by iLegendd(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2021
GhanaBurger:
OGA you too dey vex

I didn't even read what he wrote. I just read the first line, clicked report, and typed the number 2 and it was deleted from my screen.

His moniker should let you know you shouldn't take him seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: She Said by addexx: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
iLegendd:

I didn't even read what he wrote. I just read the first line, clicked report, and typed the number 2 and it was deleted from my screen.

Forget babe. If this is your apartment then you got taste mehn. Really homey. How many bedrooms? Also This one you're shouting you're gay on public forum, make Dem no locate you o .
Re: +18: She Said by muyeski21(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
iLegendd:

U b gay and u Impregnate woman, na from day one I know say u b bisexual

1 Like

Re: +18: She Said by iLegendd(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
muyeski21:

U b gay and u Impregnate woman, na from day one I know say u b bisexual

I pray.
Re: +18: She Said by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
iLegendd:

LoL grin
I don quote B4 I see the moniker sef.
Re: +18: She Said by iLegendd(m): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
GhanaBurger:
LoL grin
I don quote B4 I see the moniker sef.

I have read his comments in the past in other people's posts. He mixes 5% of truth with 95% of depression and frustration and he gets likes from his fellow frustrated people.

I don't always blame him — country hard sha and lots of people need mental health evaluation because of the suffering they're going through.
Re: +18: She Said by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
iLegendd:

I have read his comments in the past in other people's posts. He mixes 5% of truth with 95% of depression and frustration and he gets likes from his fellow frustrated people.

I don't always blame him — country hard sha and lots of people need mental health evaluation because of the suffering they're going through.

LoL grin
Make him try dey chill nah.
Corntree hard but depression bad.
Re: +18: She Said by Lightway: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
iLegendd:

What do you think about pop ceiling in your house
Re: +18: She Said by iLegendd(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
GhanaBurger:
LoL grin
Make him try dey chill nah.
Corntree hard but depression bad.

Na true you talk. Depression kills. People should learn to be happy even when things aren't perfect.
Re: +18: She Said by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
iLegendd:

Na true you talk. Depression kills. People should learn to be happy even when things aren't perfect.
yeah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Plant That Grows As The Shape Of A Manhood / I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. / Six Things Men Lie Mostly About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.