Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi (22443 Views)

Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
bender79:
It is gradually echoing.
Soon it will be boomeranging................. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Butterflyle0: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Transfer window is likely going to stay open much longer than we thought cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by MrJanuzaj: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
Keep quiet.

PDP are known for transparent primaries.

I am sure the other candidates will support whoever emerges to dislodge the deadwood at Aso Rock.

4 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by la1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
they will come with bags of money. Collect, but do the right thing. There is no receipt

...Another classic lol,..lovin' it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Seun360(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ingocof:
one of the very few sensibles left in PDP, where was saraki, Tambuwal and some political prostitutes when markarfi and some other loyal party members fought with everything in their capacity to reclaim the party from the claw of Ali modu sheriff?

Now Bukoa saraki is the national leader of the party less than a week of his defection, what type of party is that?

Which summarizes how useless the party is.

5 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by frankmoney(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
He is right after all , some of the members have been loyal from the onset you don't just relegate them to the backseat and give defectors advantage

3 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by MrJanuzaj: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
May I burst your bubble that the party flag/torch bearer in each of the year bar 2015 delivered the goods.

My friend, politics is not a cake walk. You dont expect those who lost out in a fierce contest not to display some form of angst/disappointment.
What is important/key is for the disparate forces/interests to coalesce behind the winner for the all important prize/target.

Who didnt witness the fallouts of the APC primary that threw up Buhari at Teslim Balogun Stadium in 2015?

Spare your tears for a sinking APC ship...Dont cry for PDP, a mature party which Nigerians are yearning for to come and end the nightmare called Buhari and APC...

Mumu. A sinking ship that has won 4 out of the 5 governorship elections held since 2015. Dislodging PDP as the ruling party in 3 of them (ekiti, Kogi and Ondo) . You must be an addict of tramadol and codiene to think that PDP with a plethora of seasoned and known thieves will stand a chance against a party with Asiwaju that controls the entire yoruba land and Buhari that controls NW and NE and Oshiomole who controls Edo. You must be joking

7 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Ingocof(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Seun360:

Which summarizes how useless the party is.

exactly

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by chidextec: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
I just dey one corner dey sip my origin grin grin in 2wks time According to INEC time table, parties must submit their presidential hopefuls. We just hope People Deceiving People( PDP) grin Will not go into extinction by then grin only time will tell.

5 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Ingocof(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Mydazz:

This is not a title granted by the party but earned by the office of the member,..... the person with the highest office is a political leader is automatically a national leader of the party.

Thanks for the explanation but are you telling me Tinubu is the highest office holder in APC and holds the tittle of national leader of APC?

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by ayomilore: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
I think it is hightime these parties began to include second class citizen treatment for serial defectors in their various party constitution. You can abandon me when i'm suffering only to surface when God answers my pray er nd stl want me to give you a royal treatment.This man is making sense, these are the good politicians that can be trusted not those ashewo that are playing on the brain of shallow minded ngerians.

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Ingocof(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=maestroferddi post=69957114]The last time I checked, you dont support the PDP so what is exactly your concern/grouse.

The problem we have in Nigeria is the case of too many chiefs but few Indians...Everybody claims some kind of funny/devious expertise on politics even when it is vivid that they got no clue on what they are talking about.

There is such thing as expediency in politics. Saraki is the Senate President and I assume you know what that means. PDP need a rallying point in government so as to confront the tyrannical forces of APC. It is inconceivable to built something worthwhile on nothing.

The decision to appoint Saraki as a figurehead national leader of PDP was a masterstroke...You might not understand the dynamics since you are neither a politician nor have any working/functional knowledge on the workings of party politics. [/quote

Thanks for the explanation but do you need to insult before you can make your points known? anyway I support PDP in my state and especially I do not support Buhari for anything but beyond that I can not also stand saraki being the leader of any serious group that was the reason I support PDP but now that saraki is back in PDP I cannot be a supporter and mind you I am from kwara state his way of doing things is the worst wickedness kwara state has ever witnessed

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Carmal90(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy abeg don't loud it too much. Don't cut short the only period of happiness of some since 2015 election

Hear Markafi "Some people when you pinch them like this (touching his arm), they will run to another party. When the going was tough, I stayed on… but you accept them into your house and give them your guest room. Next, they take the Master Bedroom; next, they drive you out of your house. We must not allow this, nor give undue advantage to them, so that we do not alienate our people.

Na this kind man Atiku or tambuwal go take ticket from and he go follow smile? I laugh in defection cheesy

So you think he will decamped to apc? Joker
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Shukuakukobambi: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Carmal90:

So you think he will decamped to apc? Joker

Ordinary to read, you can't read and you call someone joker cheesy

Can you point to any statement, word or phrase in my post that remotely mentions decamping to APC? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Mydazz(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ingocof:

Thanks for the explanation but are you telling me Tinubu is the highest office holder in APC and holds the tittle of national leader of APC?

In Tinubu's case it is an unofficial title.

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by citizenY(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jabioro:
He was right on point..how can you handled the party structure to Saraki the major defector,when the party ship was down where was he and his followers,those who stood behind elevated the party were the real partymen..All the defectors are political prodigalist..

It seems as if the defectors have taken over the house and moved to za oza room. They are with madam inside.

There shall be weeing and gnashing of teeth. I tell you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Bhol28: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Reality setting in gradually,they all want to become president and are desperate.Time will tell
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by positivethought: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
afroniger:
http://thenationonlineng.net/defectors-must-not-be-accorded-undue-advantage-makarfi/

For failing to clearly explain the concept of restructuring instead of this double speak makarfi certainly has not got my support,this is why i always apreciate Atiku who is always specific how she intends to go about things,political administration controls the economy therefore it is the political administrative arrangement of the country that needs restructuring,anybody denying,refusing or dodging it is certainly not trust worthy,therefore i don't trust makarfi.
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Butterflyle0: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Ordinary to read, you can't read and you call someone joker cheesy

Can you point to any statement, word or phrase in my post that remotely mentions decamping to APC? cheesy

My bro. Another breaking news connected to this one is out.

Fayose is the one this time. He has started his own agitation. grin

Do you want to hear it?

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by maestroferddi: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Mumu. A sinking ship that has won 4 out of the 5 governorship elections held since 2015. Dislodging PDP as the ruling party in 3 of them (ekiti, Kogi and Ondo) . You must be an addict of tramadol and codiene to think that PDP with a plethora of seasoned and known thieves will stand a chance against a party with Asiwaju that controls the entire yoruba land and Buhari that controls NW and NE and Oshiomole who controls Edo. You must be joking
Olodo...APC has rigged her way to temporary victory in a clutch of states.

At the opportune time, the comeuppance for the sundry electoral heist will come down heavily on the tyrant and all his collaborators.

Your ilk should busy yourselves with how to muster 30,000 policemen and other security agencies for each of the 36 states and Abuja to stand the minutest of chances next year.
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Jabioro: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
citizenY:

It seems as if the defectors have taken over the house and moved to za oza room. They are with madam inside.

There shall be weeing and gnashing of teeth. I tell you.
At end of many primaries to flag off pdp political office,more divisive group shall arise and ally with apc..What l can see now are the gathering of strange birds,that are naturally forbids to live in the same nest.

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by monex(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Positivepoint:

Modu Sheriff was brought from another party; they said he had three jets; he had billions, but what did he do? He was taking the party down, but I, the ‘bush boy,’ with the support of others, I was able to make members close ranks, and today, we can all see”, he said

Not surprised, its always about money to PDP...Shame. We nigerian masses ve decided that any person or people that will put their interest ahead of nigeria must be resisted by all means.

ditto for APC. There are outsiders we can consider to be honest
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by MrJanuzaj: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
Olodo...APC has rigged her way to temporary victory in a clutch of states.

At the opportune time, the comeuppance for the sundry electoral heist will come down heavily on the tyrant and all his collaborators.

Your ilk should busy yourselves with how to muster 30,000 policemen and other security agencies for each of the 36 states and Abuja to stand the minutest of chances next year.

This is how you will cry till forever. Your PDP is full of thieves Nigerians know. PDP will not taste power again for many Decades to come. After Buhari finish his second tenure in 2023, APC will careful chose from their currently criminally purged party a new President with help of Asiwaju and Baba. Your BP will keep increasing till you enter into coma, keep supporting criminals in the name of hate to the man of Integrity who did nothing to you and most importantly dont know you.

3 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by maestroferddi: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

This is how you will cry till forever. Your PDP is full of thieves Nigerians know. PDP will not taste power again for many Decades to come. After Buhari finish his second tenure in 2023, APC will careful chose from their currently criminally purged party a new President with help of Asiwaju and Baba. Your BP will keep increasing till you enter into coma, keep supporting criminals in the name of hate to the man of Integrity who did nothing to you and most importantly dont know you.
You can keep wallowing in hallucinatory fantasies.

Nigeria is about flushing out your satanic party and you are talking nonsense...

Common sense fall on you.
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by frankputer: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy abeg don't loud it too much. Don't cut short the only period of happiness of some since 2015 election

Hear Markafi "Some people when you pinch them like this (touching his arm), they will run to another party. When the going was tough, I stayed on… but you accept them into your house and give them your guest room. Next, they take the Master Bedroom; next, they drive you out of your house. We must not allow this, nor give undue advantage to them, so that we do not alienate our people.

Na this kind man Atiku or tambuwal go take ticket from and he go follow smile? I laugh in defection cheesy

Dankwambo(current gombe governor) is now considering senator seat instead presidency. Nafada and dankwambo are from the same constituency . Nafada have to defect from APC to PDP so that dankwambo can contest for senate instead of the chasing presidency ticket.
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by MrJanuzaj: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
You can keep wallowing in hallucinatory fantasies.

Nigeria is about flushing out your satanic party and you are talking nonsense...

Common sense fall on you.

Remind me of Ekiti. " Somebody is in severe pains" I pity you honestly look at how you are vibrating and hating and still APC is winning elections while PDP is assimilating OLEs. Like Mazi IKE who has developed HBP due to evidence of his loot shown to him.

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by otokx(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Enough real time drama
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Shukuakukobambi: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My bro. Another breaking news connected to this one is out.

Fayose is the one this time. He has started his own agitation. grin

Do you want to hear it?

Abeg blow it make I hear..... cheesy
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
now, let the real war begin! wake me up when it's over and APC and buhari has won 2019 presidency.

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by maestroferddi: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Remind me of Ekiti. " Somebody is in severe pains" I pity you honestly look at how you are vibrating and hating and still APC is winning elections while PDP is assimilating OLEs. Like Mazi IKE who has developed HBP due to evidence of his loot shown to him.
Next time choose your battles carefully moreso that you have now begun to blab...
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Butterflyle0: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Abeg blow it make I hear..... cheesy

My brother PDP has entered one chance grin

It will amount to a great betrayal if our Party, PDP,
refuses to compensate my struggle with the Vice
Presidential ticket
------------ FAYOSE

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by chukseric504869: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Pdp is just sitting on a gun powder waiting to explode,let see how they will manage all these over ambitious political heavyweight jostling for just one ticket. by the end of this yr,Pdp will b worse than b4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination / Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara To Pass Four New Bills Into Law / CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.