Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi (22440 Views)

Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by jojomario(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
The PDP faithfuls are watching. PDP has clipped saraki with National leader.

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by chefcas: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by shevon: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
afroniger:

“Gentlemen, a tree does not make a forest…they will come with bags of money. Collect, but do the right thing. There is no receipt”
I love this quote.

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Afam4eva(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Makarfa has a very good point. Taking the party leadership position from Ekweremadu and giving it to Saraki is uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by madridguy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Make I sit down here dey read comment tongue

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Shukuakukobambi: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
Keep quiet.

PDP are known for transparent primaries.

I am sure the other candidates will support whoever emerges to dislodge the deadwood at Aso Rock.

In the spirit of banter, let me laugh cheesy

I like the fact that PDP is making buhari sweat. It was the warning Aisha gave him with her BBC interview but I guess the ear infection was serious then. Now him eyes don clear cheesy

However, mention one PDP presidential primary that didn't end in accusations and counter accusations? 1999? 2003? 2007? 2011? 2015?

Anyway, there's always a first time. Maybe this year cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by modupe2: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
E done dey happen grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Eledan: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
The grumbling is getting louder cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Shukuakukobambi: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My brother the national leader of PDP now is saraki the very one markafi is already delivering subtle jabs to. grin

What I see that will happen is that several will say they would rather scatter everything if it does not go to so and so.

Or many would move out along with their followers just to show saraki how weak he is and how important they are.

Its about to get real. They had a welcome dinner the other day now its time for them to power tussle. cheesy

That dinner was obviously done so they would have enough strength for this war that's about to go down within them .

I hope plenty eba and tuwo were served cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Corrinthians(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Small small, e don dey start. grin

I can't wait! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Eledan: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
modupe2:
E done dey happen grin grin grin

It’s not yet happening, when it start happening, they will scatter that Wadata plaza and police will seal it up for public disturbance

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Shukuakukobambi: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Afam4eva:
Makarfa has a very good point. Taking the party leadership position from Ekweremadu and giving it to Saraki is uncalled for.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't read too much into it. Saraki is Senate president. He's senior to Ekweremmadu
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Corrinthians(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy abeg don't loud it too much. Don't cut short the only period of happiness of some since 2015 election

Hear Markafi "Some people when you pinch them like this (touching his arm), they will run to another party. When the going was tough, I stayed on… but you accept them into your house and give them your guest room. Next, they take the Master Bedroom; next, they drive you out of your house. We must not allow this, nor give undue advantage to them, so that we do not alienate our people.

Na this kind man Atiku or tambuwal go take ticket from and he go follow smile? I laugh in defection cheesy
That final requelm mass of PDP would be held the very day they hold their presidential primary, perhaps before then.

I am quietly waiting for the day those jubilant over the influx of these defectors would turn around to blame APC. Their case would be settled by Amadioha.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by osazeeblue01: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
everything will still end up in negotiation.
I know it won't be easy for the PDP leaders to decide.
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Moukandjo: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy abeg don't loud it too much. Don't cut short the only period of happiness of some since 2015 election

Hear Markafi "Some people when you pinch them like this (touching his arm), they will run to another party. When the going was tough, I stayed on… but you accept them into your house and give them your guest room. Next, they take the Master Bedroom; next, they drive you out of your house. We must not allow this, nor give undue advantage to them, so that we do not alienate our people.

Na this kind man Atiku or tambuwal go take ticket from and he go follow smile? I laugh in defection cheesy
"I laugh in defection" ������
I swear you dey craze! ����

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Eledan: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Afam4eva:

Your Ipob blodas here agreed that it was the right thing to do, being his superior in the National Assembly grin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by kollinpowel(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Let the battle Begin.

3 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Shukuakukobambi: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
That final requelm mass of PDP would be held the very day they hold their presidential primary, perhaps before then.

I am quietly waiting for the day those jubilant over the influx of these defectors would turn around to blame APC. Their case would be settled by Amadioha.

It was the same thing with Sheriff. They were jubilating despite our warnings until the whole thing went awry cheesy

Of course they're too irresponsible to take responsibility. They will blame buhari, Tinubu and APC of course cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by maestroferddi: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

In the spirit of banter, let me laugh cheesy

I like the fact that PDP is making buhari sweat. It was the warning Aisha gave him with her BBC interview but I guess the ear infection was serious then. Now him eyes don clear cheesy

However, mention one PDP presidential primary that didn't end in accusations and counter accusations? 1999? 2003? 2007? 2011? 2015?

Anyway, there's always a first time. Maybe this year cheesy
May I burst your bubble that the party flag/torch bearer in each of the year bar 2015 delivered the goods.

My friend, politics is not a cake walk. You dont expect those who lost out in a fierce contest not to display some form of angst/disappointment.
What is important/key is for the disparate forces/interests to coalesce behind the winner for the all important prize/target.

Who didnt witness the fallouts of the APC primary that threw up Buhari at Teslim Balogun Stadium in 2015?

Spare your tears for a sinking APC ship...Dont cry for PDP, a mature party which Nigerians are yearning for to come and end the nightmare called Buhari and APC...

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Eledan: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Saraki and his crew of fellow defectors will scatter everything if secondus and his PDP friends reneged on the conditions given for defection.

Markarfi should keep quiet or else they will scatter everything on his head grin

7 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by magzey: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
You don mean it undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Mystiquefia: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
We Told Them But They Said We Were Only Hallucinating. Now, Its Begginning To Play Out...
More Dramas To Keep Us Entertained And Tuned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Mydazz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ingocof:
one of the very few sensibles left in PDP, where was saraki, Tambuwal and some political prostitutes when markarfi and some other loyal party members fought with everything in their capacity to reclaim the party from the claw of Ali modu sheriff?

Now Bukoa saraki is the national leader of the party less than a week of his defection, what type of party is that?

This is not a title granted by the party but earned by the office of the member,..... the person with the highest office is a political leader is automatically a national leader of the party.
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by modupe2: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Eledan:

It’s not yet happening, when it start happening, they will scatter that Wadata plaza and police will seal it up for public disturbance

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Shukuakukobambi: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
May I burst your bubble that the party flag/torch bearer in each of the year bar 2015 delivered the goods.

My friend, politics is not a cake walk. You dont expect those who lost out in a fierce contest not to display some form of angst/disappointment.
What is important/key is for the disparate forces/interests to coalesce behind the winner for the all important prize/target.

Who didnt witness the fallouts of the APC primary that threw up Buhari at Teslim Balogun Stadium in 2015?

Spare your tears for a sinking APC ship...Dont cry for PDP, a mature party which Nigerians are yearning for to come and end the nightmare called Buhari and APC...

Like I said earlier, in the spirit of banter, I'll laugh at this again cheesy

Wish you well

4 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by shinzuraven: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
I hope the maturity aforementioned brings progress, Politicians playing the games of smoke and mirrors. Recycled thieves looking for a platform for continuous thieving grin grin
maestroferddi:

5 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by oyeb15: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Markafi is even eyeing DAT ticket.....

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
In fela voice double wahala for the deady body :DIn fela voice double wahala for the deady body

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by KingRagnar: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
“Some people when you pinch them like this (touching his arm), they will run to another party".Is that not what Saraki did, when the IGP invited him for interrogation. Besides, they are already giving them undue advantage; giving Saraki the crown of PDP's leadership is the definition of undue advantage

3 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by WATCHOVER(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided Saraki and his co nomadic are wasting their time and money.PDP presidential ticket go elude him.Make we dey watch
The main reason PDP can boast of victory is Saraki, The dealt with Buhari to extend of exposing that the Budget Buhari submitted was that of Jonathan, thereby making mockery of Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Gave APC N5m In 2014 – Ike Ekweremadu / Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center / Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.