Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi (22424 Views)

Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Shukuakukobambi: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My brother PDP has entered one chance grin

It will amount to a great betrayal if our Party, PDP,
refuses to compensate my struggle with the Vice
Presidential ticket
------------ FAYOSE

cheesy cheesy

And what is Mr ayaminpains bringing to the party? Insult and abuse of buhari? cheesy

O ti di yan pon yanri bayi o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Butterflyle0: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy

And what is Mr ayaminpains bringing to the party? Insult and abuse of buhari? cheesy

O ti di yan pon yanri bayi o cheesy

Lmao

My brother the same fayose who once claimed he wanted to be president in 2019 is now jostling for VP slot grin

He has seen people bigger and wickedly more desperate than he is.

In their midst fayose is still a neophyte cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Shukuakukobambi: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Lmao

My brother the same fayose who once claimed he wanted to be president in 2019 is now jostling for VP slot grin

He has seen people bigger and wickedly more desperate than he is.

In their midst fayose is still a neophyte cheesy

I said it on this forum some months ago that when PDP loses ekiti state is when fayose will know how useless he is to wike and those who pushed him on the path of extreme confrontation cheesy

Even wike and Saraki no abuse buhari throughout these 3 years cheesy

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by modath(f): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy abeg don't loud it too much. Don't cut short the only period of happiness of some since 2015 election

Hear Markafi "Some people when you pinch them like this (touching his arm), they will run to another party. When the going was tough, I stayed on… but you accept them into your house and give them your guest room. Next, they take the Master Bedroom; next, they drive you out of your house. We must not allow this, nor give undue advantage to them, so that we do not alienate our people.

Na this kind man Atiku or tambuwal go take ticket from and he go follow smile? I laugh in defection cheesy

Lemme Siddon with you.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Shukuakukobambi: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
modath:

Lemme Siddon with you.... cheesy

Abeg after you siddon, collect one pack of popcorn, nkwobi and small stout. Oga Atikuchukwu will pay cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by modath(f): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Abeg after you siddon, collect one pack of popcorn, nkwobi and small stout. Oga Atikuchukwu will pay cheesy

Broda mi ti o common.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by MrJanuzaj: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
Next time choose your battles carefully moreso that you have now begun to blab...

Hahahahaha. E pain am. Oga you dont have any defence. You are selling a bad product, PDP is a bad product. How i wish i have time, i would dedicated it here to decimate devils like you.

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Shukuakukobambi: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
modath:

Broda mi ti o common.. cheesy

Mio proud sista mi cheesy
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Butterflyle0: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I said it on this forum some months ago that when PDP loses ekiti state is when fayose will know how useless he is to wike and those who pushed him on the path of extreme confrontation cheesy

Even wike and Saraki no abuse buhari throughout these 3 years cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Mccullum: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
The last time I checked, you dont support the PDP so what is exactly your concern/grouse.

The problem we have in Nigeria is the case of too many chiefs but few Indians...Everybody claims some kind of funny/devious expertise on politics even when it is vivid that they got no clue on what they are talking about.

There is such thing as expediency in politics. Saraki is the Senate President and I assume you know what that means. PDP need a rallying point in government so as to confront the tyrannical forces of APC. It is inconceivable to built something worthwhile on nothing.

The decision to appoint Saraki as a figurehead national leader of PDP was a masterstroke...You might not understand the dynamics since you are neither a politician nor have any working/functional knowledge on the workings of party politics.

Masterstroke? I strongly think it's a big blunder because those that stayed in the party before he came back won't glad with that decision, it is a signal of distrust and suspicious between old decision makers of PDP & returnee decision makers of PDP

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by maestroferddi: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Hahahahaha. E pain am. Oga you dont have any defence. You are selling a bad product, PDP is a bad product. How i wish i have time, i would dedicated it here to decimate devils like you.
And your good product is Buhari?

Are you not suffering from split personality?
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by maestroferddi: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Mccullum:

Masterstroke? I strongly think it's a big blunder because those that stayed in the party before he came back won't glad with that decision, it is a signal of distrust and suspicious between old decision makers of PDP & returnee decision makers of PDP
You don't understand, do you?

The party still has a NEC headed by the national chairman.

Saraki's post/designation is like a figure head who leads the party in the government by virtue of his position as the Senate President.

His post is ceremonial. Nothing more.
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by MrJanuzaj: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
And your good product is Buhari?

Are you not suffering from split personality?

Yes PMB is the good product who will continue making you wail and cry.
If your benefactor curropt criminals can no longer dish out stolen money to you the way the used to, i am sorry it has changed. Ofcourse Baba will be a bad product to your likes due to closure of stealing avenues which crumbs trickle down to acolytes of criminals like you. But for hardworking patriots like us who earn honest living, he is a good product, because he will enhance our international reputation, improve our economy improve infracstructure and most importantly jail and retire thieves in PDP.
If all these did not make sense to you, then you are clearly a jobless and Brainless ipob youth or/and simply daft

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by maestroferddi: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Yes PMB is the good product who will continue making you wail and cry.
If your benefactor curropt criminals can no longer dish out stolen money to you the way the used to, i am sorry it has changed. Ofcourse Baba will be a bad product to your likes due to closure of stealing avenues which crumbs trickle down to acolytes of criminals like you. But for hardworking patriots like us who earn honest living, he is a good product, because he will enhance our international reputation, improve our economy improve infracstructure and most importantly jail and retire thieves in PDP.
If all these did not make sense to you, then you are clearly a jobless and Brainless ipob youth or/and simply daft
I hope Fulani herdsmen do not snuff out your miserable life...

You are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome..
.It is a condition that makes victims of oppression deify and embrace their oppressors so that there is nothing I will say that will help you.

Your mental laziness has to be legendary. Somebody wasted scare resources to send you to school yet your critical thinking skills is an embarrassment to the minutest semblance of scholarship.

At your age, you allow a posse of old men to inexorably press your mumu button. Every other person is corrupt except the very people manipulating you like a yo-yo/marionette.

Oga, you are wasting my time. Your mental acumen is infra-dig.

I will not allow your dumbness infect me. They call people like you zombie...

I don't want to be a zombie.
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by MrJanuzaj: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
maestroferddi:

.It is a condition that makes victims of oppression deify and embrace their oppressors so that there is nothing I will say that will help you.

Your mental laziness has to be legendary. Somebody wasted scare resources to send you to school yet your critical thinking skills is an embarrassment to the minutest semblance of scholarship.

At your age, you allow a posse of old men to inexorably press your mumu button. Every other person is corrupt except the very people manipulating you like a yo-yo/marionette.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Abeg make una come chain this mad dog ooo. He is running berserk. A thief acolyte/ Ipob criminal only one person. He is running mad ooo. Help

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Oblang(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
Keep quiet.

PDP are known for transparent primaries.

I am sure the other candidates will support whoever emerges to dislodge the deadwood at Aso Rock.

PDP and transparent primaries are like light and darkness. Are u a Ghanian?

3 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Ingocof(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Mydazz:

In Tinubu's case it is an unofficial title.
But saraki's own is official? hmnnnn

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Oblang(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Eledan:

It’s not yet happening, when it start happening, they will scatter that Wadata plaza and police will seal it up for public disturbance

And they will start blaming APC of using police to harrass them...I just dey watch

3 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by DinoP: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is Epilogue to the catastrophe

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Mutuwa(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
tsephanyah:
undecided

PMB sak

Dole..
In shaa Allah. cool

2 Likes

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Carmal90(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Ordinary to read, you can't read and you call someone joker cheesy

Can you point to any statement, word or phrase in my post that remotely mentions decamping to APC? cheesy

Na this kind man Atiku or tambuwal go take ticket from and he go follow smile? I laugh in defection cheesy

Can you tell me what you mean by this??
Stop acting film, we are not fool
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Shukuakukobambi: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Carmal90:

Eyah..... Is that what got you into a frenzy? cheesy

Na joke me I dey o cheesy
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Carmal90(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Eyah..... Is that what got you into a frenzy? cheesy

Na joke me I dey o cheesy

Stop acting film, be a Man and own up to what you said, nobody will beat you..
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Shukuakukobambi: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Carmal90:

Stop acting film, be a Man and own up to what you said, nobody will beat you..

Wey the hand you go use beat person sef? The same one you use swim isiala ngwa muddy pool under fulani koboko? cheesy

Are you so blind that you didn't see my moniker? Even the entire gods in your poto poto region no reach, Na you this thing person go fear? cheesy

Get out jare make I see road. Why would Markafi defect? Does he look like Atiku or Saraki? Don't you have a brain to think? Why do you think I'll talk about Markafi defecting?

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Butterflyle0: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Carmal90:

Who be this one?

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Shukuakukobambi: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Who be this one?

It's just another thing that thinks it has an opinion cheesy
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Butterflyle0: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

It's just another thing that thinks it has an opinion cheesy

Oh okay. Was just searching for my bug repellant.

1 Like

Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Carmal90(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Wey the hand you go use beat person sef? The same one you use swim isiala ngwa muddy pool under fulani koboko? cheesy

Are you so blind that you didn't see my moniker? Even the entire gods in your poto poto region no reach, Na you this thing person go fear? cheesy

Get out jare make I see road. Why would Markafi defect? Does he look like Atiku or Saraki? Don't you have a brain to think? Why do you think I'll talk about Markafi defecting?

If you join fight with a pig In a mud, it is the pig that will be happy.
Rest my case..
I won't dignify you with any reply again
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Carmal90(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Who be this one?
This is congregation of human, not for animal..
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
http://miralpharm.com/essay/vote?usr=964120267-ejidike-vitalis-ogechukwu

*How to share*
Click on the link above and scroll down, you'd see a share to Facebook link.. click on the link and share to Facebook

The person with the highest number of shares wins this competition
Let's do this for Vitalis!!!
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by edupedia: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
bedspread:
Of Course!! THEY HAVE LEARNT HOW NOT TO DO FROM APC

....what is the logic in your statement?....
Re: Defectors Must Not Be Accorded Undue Advantage – Makarfi by edupedia: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
maestroferddi:

....but u were told tramadol is not good for your health... or were u not?....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governors Seeking State Police, Restructuring Now 23 / Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible / Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.