Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers (37905 Views)

Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office / Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals / Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Xperience12: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2018
Mystiquefia:

You Obviously Need An Occulist To Correct Your Eye Defect Of Hypermetropia With A Converging Lens.

His Statements Suggests He Was Offered Bribe To Defect Into The Opposition But He Refused.
Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity, He Has No Business Inducing His Supporters. He Didn't Even Attempt Such In 2015 Before He Assumed Office, Why Would He Resort Cheaply Into It When He's President??
Maybe You Should Ask Qtns As To Why Pdp Polithiefcians Who Couldnt Adapt To Changes Had To Re-camp Into The Mother Ocean Of Corruption. The Answer Is Simple The Foundation Upon Which APC Is Built Detests Amassing Of Public Funds And Abhoring Of Criminal Elements.

But APC offered free oil wells to decampers to remain in APC
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by agadamalik(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
There is nothing wrong with being offered a "juicy carrot ", so long as you are putting the interest of the people first.
Animal kingdom. We don't suffer in this country. Where is your brain. I rest my case.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by slickbak(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2018
After the juicy carrots they still have our votes n APC to contend with.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by okokobioko1: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2018
my thinking about sani is that he has been an activist. so, they don't rush things. whether he decamp or not El-rufai has already pushed him out. for instance if you were Hukuyi sentiments aside will you still remain in that party? in broad daylight your hiouse demolished because of Politics of killings. i saw someone talking about GEJ, reason thjose kind of people cant manage their homes let alone the larger society, because them keep blaming others, witches, etc for their problems. instead of accepting responsibility for their actions.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by bros856: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2018
dodelight:
That doesn't change the fact that you're still a Coward!

Modify: For those quoting me and saying rubbish, and thinking I belong to the indomie generation.
Well, I was born into Buhari's first reign.
Being a coward has nothing to do with your past achievements or heroic feat.
Did you think Shehu Sani changed his mind about defection because he has Nigeria's interest at heart? Only a fool will believe that. The change of mind was forced on him by lack of support from his political base. So wise up. He is a coward!
SAY WHAT YOU LIKE TO SHEHU SANI, I LOVE HIM, HE DOES WHAT IS RIGHT. TELLS YOU THE TRUTH WHEN YOU ARE WRONG. HE TOOK THE BEST DECISION TO STAND BY HIS PARTY IN THE MIX OF HUMILIATION, HE STILL STANDS BY HIS PARTY WHEN EVERYONE THOUGHT HE WILL LEAVE THE PARTY LIKE OTHERS. IT SHOW HE JUST WANTED HIS PARTY TO DO THE RIGHT THINGS. HE IS NOT SELF CENTRED LIKE OTHERS LOOKING FOR AUTOMATIC TICKET. HE IS MY MAN OF THE YEAR.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Nationalman: 12:35am On Aug 05, 2018
Shelumiel:
Shut up and listen . Buhari is a failure. He has failed me , you and every other Nigerian: he cannot keep us safe ; he is more interested in cows and seeing us beg his fulani brothers for a living . He has done nothing about the hardship...does he even know what the average Nigerian passes through before he eats?! Buhari claims he is fighting corruption . Please if he is fighting corruption , why isn't he fighting the likes of OBJ and IBB ...why is he focusing on the opposition(PDP) ,why? In your myopic mind , he is Mr Integrity, but his minister of finance has a forged NYSC certificate, but has he done anything about it ? No! He supports it .Meaning he is just as corrupt as those he is fighting against.
He has not failed me.It will be better you beam your searchlight on your group of political saboteurs Who go about killing people in other to make the Government look bad.i Believe some of you guys are extension of this group. We know your two prong approach.Killing and coming online to claim victims
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Shelumiel: 6:21am On Aug 05, 2018
Nationalman:
He has not failed me.It will be better you beam your searchlight on your group of political saboteurs Who go about killing people in other to make the Government look bad.i Believe some of you guys are extension of this group. We know your two prong approach.Killing and coming online to claim victims
I can see you are intellectually weak that is why you are now shifting to assumptions .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up / 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI / Abundant Blessing Congress: Taiwo Obasanjo Floats A New Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.