Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers (37910 Views)

Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office / Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals / Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by akinszz: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
dodelight:

So you think I belong to the indomie generation, abi?
Well I was born into Buhari's first reign.
Being a coward has nothing to do with your past achievements or heroic feat.
Did you think Shehu Sani changed his mind because he has Nigeria's interest at heart? Only a fool will believe that. The change of mind was forced on him by lack of support from his political base. So wise up. He is a coward!
sorry... I can see you are PDP member ... I am not interested in any party.. Infact I don't vote. Coward ? How do you mean? In what sense? Must he leave APC for him to be your hero

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by brodalikeme(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
dodelight:
That doesn't change the fact that you're still a Coward!

Modify: For those quoting me and saying rubbish, and thinking I belong to the indomie generation.
Well, I was born into Buhari's first reign.
Did you think Shehu Sani changed his mind about defection because he has Nigeria's interest at heart? Only a fool will believe that. The change of mind was forced on him by lack of support from his political base. So wise up. He is a coward!

I have lost all the respect I have for the dude, thought he was sensible! Look at how he is been treated even by the APC officials at the ward level. Obviously he is an empty barrel
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Ingocof(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
This guy deserves accolades for being a man of himself and not saraki ass-lickers
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Nationalman: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
Are you God to determine that ? Your Buhari is a failure ; and he will fail in 2019
just Like i will respond that you are not God.Buhari will definitely Win come 2019

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
dodelight:

Modify: For those quoting me and saying rubbish, and thinking I belong to the indomie generation.
Did you think Shehu Sani changed his mind about defection because he has Nigeria's interest at heart? Only a fool will believe that. The change of mind was forced on him by lack of support from his political base. So wise up. He is a coward!

A coward and disappointment. His credibility and career are finished, he just doesn't know it yet.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Centcanada: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
If you like call it juicy cucumba, you are a traitor. And you will go to jail when you least expected.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by brodalikeme(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
akinszz:
sorry... I can see you are PDP member ... I am not interested in any party.. Infact I don't vote. Coward ? How do you mean? In what sense? Must he leave APC for him to be your hero

Bros, pls vote, it’s your right and your voice. You might say your vote doesn’t count but voting is the voice of your choice. Back to the Sani guy, he is a coward because he speaks from both sides of his mouth, also has all the things he accused the state and APC government of doing wrongly changed? Perhaps he also had appetite for the carrot. He mustn’t defect to be a hero but he ought to maintain his integrity by standing by his conviction. Objective criticism is what refines governance.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Shelumiel: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nationalman:
just Like i will respond that you are not God.Buhari will definitely Win come 2019
Well you are right : Buhari will win, he will definitely win the first ticket back to Daura in 2019. grin
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by maasoap(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
dodelight:

How many lawmakers decamped again? Only Sheu Sanni has no support from his political base? I think it is very easy to tag people coward these days. Coward for using his sense, coward for not decamping when nothing was pursuing him? Those who were not sure of scaling through free and fair APC primary elections were those who decamped, just don’t twist what happened for us here.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by akinszz: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
brodalikeme:

Bros, pls vote, it’s your right and your voice. You might say your vote doesn’t count but voting is the voice of your choice. Back to the Sani guy, he is a coward because he speaks from both sides of his mouth, also has all the things he accused the state and APC government of doing wrongly changed? Perhaps he also had appetite for the carrot. He mustn’t defect to be a hero but he ought to maintain his integrity by standing by his conviction. Objective criticism is what refines governance.
all politicians speak from both sides of their mouth. I'm yet to see cowardice in his action. Perhaps you mean hypocrite ... All politicians are hypocrites... How do you describe those who moved from PdP to apc and now back to pdp? Heroes or what?

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Nationalman: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
Well you are right : Buhari will win, he will definitely win the first ticket back to Daura in 2019. grin
Why Hyping your self.anyway its normal to soothe your pain and failure
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Nationalman: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
akinszz:
Dont mind them.They are PDP.with the D standing fot Deficiency.When he was in APC he was not your hero.But in PDP he is.Se your life

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by NickD(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Mystiquefia:
Sir, Your Narrative Doesn't Leave Us All Astonished. Same Scenario Played Out In Benue And Sokoto States And Only Men Of Integrity Like You Could Witstand The Temptation From The Inducement Loots That Are Being Exhumed From GEJ's Backyard Following The Monumental Mismanagement Of Public Funds From His Regime.

Albeit, One Thing Is Clear. APC AND MR PRESIDENT Remains Obliged To The Cleansing Operations They Were Mandated By Nigerians To Carry Out. And No Amount Of Criticisms, Dispensation Of Fake News, Ungrouping And Regrouping Of Political Miscreants Would Pose Any Threat To The Ongoing Reformation Process In Our Great Country.
GOD BLESS APC!!!
GOD BLESS SAI BABA!!
Selective cleansing you mean.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Moh99: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
There is nothing wrong with being offered a "juicy carrot ", so long as you are putting the interest of the people first.
interest of people for where?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Omotaday(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
dodelight:

Mr. Brave, buy form, contest for councilorship and win first, then come back to tell how brave you are. All of these kids think leadership and politics is biscuit.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Midastorch(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
It's pathetic when the PDP online warriors use the word "Zombie" on APC/Buhari supporters, the truth is the PDP supporters are combination of werewolf and zombie together.... Werewolf because they love to lament on any little thing.... Zombie because they don't have brains to process any information....

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Shelumiel: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nationalman:
Why Hyping your self.anyway its normal to soothe your pain and failure
Shut up and listen . Buhari is a failure. He has failed me , you and every other Nigerian: he cannot keep us safe ; he is more interested in cows and seeing us beg his fulani brothers for a living . He has done nothing about the hardship...does he even know what the average Nigerian passes through before he eats?! Buhari claims he is fighting corruption . Please if he is fighting corruption , why isn't he fighting the likes of OBJ and IBB ...why is he focusing on the opposition(PDP) ,why? In your myopic mind , he is Mr Integrity, but his minister of finance has a forged NYSC certificate, but has he done anything about it ? No! He supports it .Meaning he is just as corrupt as those he is fighting against.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by AnanseK(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
There is nothing wrong with being offered a "juicy carrot ", so long as you are putting the interest of the people first.

They don’t go together my friend. You should have learned your lesson by now.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Shelumiel: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
AnanseK:

They don’t go together my friend. You should have learned your lesson by now.
I don't get .
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Caseless: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
what's the "people's interest" in this case? Didn't saraki say they were not given juicy offers and everything went to Lagos and katsina?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by RexTramadol1: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
If Juicy carrots mean retaining their current sits.....

It's jus normal carrot

Dunno ow some mfs on fp reason

So because it's juicy carrot, dey should not accept it bah?

If you as a youth get a job of 5digits...... And u do very little for ur family

U get d chance to work for 6 digits, will someone tell u you're not putting the interest of your family first?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
lunatics everywhere!...how would you be offered a 'juicy carrot' and still have interest of the people at heart? Dividend has been shared even before the election...check your brain!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by lhc18: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
You are so myopic, you think any politician cares about the average Nigerian
=Shelumiel post=69958315]There is nothing wrong with being offered a "juicy carrot ", so long as you are putting the interest of the people first. [/quote]
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by bluefilm: 12:20am On Aug 04, 2018
Shelumiel:

And you seriously think that is even possible?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Buchighatti: 5:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Mystiquefia:

You Obviously Need An Occulist To Correct Your Eye Defect Of Hypermetropia With A Converging Lens.

His Statements Suggests He Was Offered Bribe To Defect Into The Opposition But He Refused.
Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity, He Has No Business Inducing His Supporters. He Didn't Even Attempt Such In 2015 Before He Assumed Office, Why Would He Resort Cheaply Into It When He's President??
Maybe You Should Ask Qtns As To Why Pdp Polithiefcians Who Couldnt Adapt To Changes Had To Re-camp Into The Mother Ocean Of Corruption. The Answer Is Simple The Foundation Upon Which APC Is Built Detests Amassing Of Public Funds And Abhoring Of Criminal Elements.
call a spade a spade... All of them are thieves. It's clear to the blind that buhari has no atom of integrity in him and louder to the deaf that saraki atiku and Co. Are thieves from the pit of hell. Stop playing double standard and stand for the truth
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 04, 2018
Mystiquefia:

He's Not 2faced. There Is A Saying That Evil Association Corrupts Good Manners.
This Was Shehu Sani's Initial Stance Before He Started Hobnobing With Political Prostitutes And Wolves In Cheaps Clothings Who Decamped Into APC.
I think at the moment he'z identified with The Verse Of The Bible That Says "If Your Left Eye Would Cause You To Sin Pluck It Out".

It is "sheep's clothing".
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by nairamaniac: 6:26am On Aug 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
It seems you are APC stalwart that is why you are reasoning like an infant . If the "juicy carrot" still has the good of the people at heart , then there is nothing wrong with taking such .

Use your brain(I said that politely).
When public office holders put their personal interests first, before the people they serve or represent, how would that end up being for the good of the people?

Once you are compromised, u become a puppet/tool to the director of the script.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Shelumiel: 6:54am On Aug 04, 2018
nairamaniac:

Use your brain(I said that politely).
When public office holders put their personal interests first, before the people they serve or represent, how would that end up being for the good of the people?

Once you are compromised, u become a puppet/tool to the director of the script.
Please read my post carefully and stop being narrow-minded.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by nairamaniac: 7:04am On Aug 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
Please read my post carefully and stop being narrow-minded.

I still stand by my words;
Ur sentence is like saying "if dancing with the devil favours people u serve, then there's nothing wrong with it".

How can juicy carrots for the politicians work in favour of the masses?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by somehow: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2018
antyokya:

Non is an authentic APC member. Buhari came from CPC, Tinubu came from ACN and Oshomhole from Labour Party. Thank you.

sykeng:

you see, my error then, thanks
And who were in APC before these ones came in?

Educate us.

Both of you need alot of politcal lessons.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Lovetoglory(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
Hmm! Gullible Nigerian. so there's nothing wrong in being offered juicy carrots because na only them dey there we go dey lead the people abi. i had said that Nigeria will never work again not because of our leadres but because of our gullble youth who continues to eat crumbs from their thieving masters. and if they don't get the juicy carrots at the end of the day, they willwithdraw again - that is the type of leader u want to associate with abi - ode. woah! juicy promises will end soon. PMB till 2023
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Shelumiel: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Lovetoglory:
Hmm! Gullible Nigerian. so there's nothing wrong in being offered juicy carrots because na only them dey there we go dey lead the people abi. i had said that Nigeria will never work again not because of our leadres but because of our gullble youth who continues to eat crumbs from their thieving masters. and if they don't get the juicy carrots at the end of the day, they willwithdraw again - that is the type of leader u want to associate with abi - ode. woah! juicy promises will end soon. PMB till 2023
See, it is too early for foolishness. Please read my post carefully and stop being a bigot .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) / Rashida Bello Doles Out N1m Each To Security Aides, Domestic Staff, Others / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.