Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (75005 Views)

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Presidential And Senatorial Results From Imo State / 2019:who Do We Vote For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by pyxon(m): 12:54am On Aug 04, 2018
Kwankwaso/Ekweremadu

Kwankwaso delivers North west and North East
Ekweremadu delivers South South, South East and North Central(with the clout of Saraki)

TKO
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 04, 2018
pyxon:

Trash from a desperate nepotistic fellow. SW is regarded as going to the APC, no need giving them VP slot to appease them. Solidify the south east and south south with a south east VP. And the master stroke to get the middle belt is to use ekweramadu as VP because of his relationship with saraki. A vote for ekweremadu will be seen as a vote for saraki

you are so dumb it's unreal, you clearly dont understand how this thing works or are too blinded by tribal sentiment. Nobody pays for something they can get for free. Again for your pea brain, in a tight battle, there is nothing to gain from a VP from the SE and everything to lose. Why does PDP have to incentivize SE when there is no other party for them to vote? A SS VP is more acceptable to the SW that a VP from the SE.

The good thing for PDP's sake is that the people who will choose the flagbearers are smarter than you or else Buhari can extend his stay will may 29 and just come back for swearing in.
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 04, 2018
pyxon:
Kwankwaso/Ekweremadu

Kwankwaso delivers North west and North East
Ekweremadu delivers South South, South East and North Central(with the clout of Saraki)

TKO

Have you actually sat down and calculated how many votes are actually available in these areas and how many votes Buhari has in his core areas? you dumbass?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by pyxon(m): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2018
geometricaxis:

you are so dumb it's unreal, you clearly dont understand how this thing works or are too blinded by tribal sentiment. Nobody pays for something they can get for free. Again for your pea brain, in a tight battle, there is nothing to gain from a VP from the SE and everything to lose. Why does PDP have to incentivize SE when there is no other party for them to vote? A SS VP is more acceptable to the SW that a VP from the SE.

The good thing for PDP's sake is that the people who will choose the flagbearers are smarter than you or else Buhari can extend his stay will may 29 and just come back for swearing in.

Trash. I'm smarter than you obviously. I remember when Yoruba were shouting that since the PDP didn't give the party chairmanship to Yoruba that they have killed the party on the south west, PDP is a sectional party and all the other nonsense statements that portrayed your delusion of self importance. Guess what, nothing happened, the party stood by its decision, moved on and faired better

And its a simple question I asked you that you. Do you think Yoruba will vote a tinubu backed VP in Osinbajo over a fayose VP in PDP?
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by ezegold4we: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2018
I keep on saying it that atiku is the only pdp candidate that has all its takes financially and politically to challenge and even unseat apc and buhari,

If Pdp can think outside the box for the first time and present to Nigeria and the youths with this formation below

Atiku/Durotaye, this is all we need.
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 04, 2018
pyxon:

South west vote isn't needed, like I said don't over estimate your importance

Moreover you think Yoruba will vote for Fayose as VP in PDP over a tinubu backed Osinbajo in APC? The same Yoruba that were making "I'm in pains" video mocking fayose?

you really are a retard, have I not been saying that fayose cannot win an election in the SW outside Ekiti....can you read?

I said PDP cannot win with Fayose or SE VP because SW will not vote for either. So their best bet is a VP from SS because SW have no problem with a SS VP or president. But if they really want to win they should find a credible SW VP not fayose! because even if PDP clears the whole middle belt, there are not enough votes for them to dent Buharis core support without swinging the SW. these are facts not sentiment, numbers dont lie. Try and read, enlighten yourself before talking, look at the election results for 2015 and see where the votes are.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by pyxon(m): 1:07am On Aug 04, 2018
geometricaxis:

Have you actually sat down and calculated how many votes are actually available in these areas and how many votes Buhari has in his core areas? you dumbass?

You can keep throwing tantrums but it doesn't change the fact that a Yoruba VP doesn't add anything to the table. Yoruba will always vote a tinubu backed Osinbajo VP over Fayose VP. In your delusional mind, you think south west is a region that needs to be appeased and cajoled. That alone shows how shallow you are. The giving of the chairmanship to the south south over the south west showed how far PDP have moved away accommodating your entitled asses.
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 04, 2018
pyxon:

You can keep throwing tantrums but it doesn't change the fact that a Yoruba VP doesn't add anything to the table. Yoruba will always vote a tinubu backed Osinbajo VP over Fayose VP. In your delusional mind, you think south west is a region that needs to be appeased and cajoled. That alone shows how shallow you are. The giving of the chairmanship to the south south over the south west showed how far PDP have moved away accommodating your entitled asses.

Everytime I respond to you i feel my IQ dropping

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by ezegold4we: 1:15am On Aug 04, 2018
Atiku/Durotaye ticket means that pdp will get 35/40% in the entire north cos of atiku,

PdP will get 30% votes in SW cos of Durotaye,,

Pdp will get 60/70% votes in SE/SS ,

Pdp will get 50/60% votes from Nigerian youths cos of Durotaye, I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by pyxon(m): 1:19am On Aug 04, 2018
geometricaxis:

you really are a retard, have I not been saying that fayose cannot win an election in the SW outside Ekiti....can you read?

I said PDP cannot win with Fayose or SE VP because SW will not vote for either. So their best bet is a VP from SS because SW have no problem with a SS VP or president. But if they really want to win they should find a credible SW VP not fayose! because even if PDP clears the whole middle belt, there are not enough votes for them to dent Buharis core support without swinging the SW. these are facts not sentiment. try and read before talking, look at the election results for 2015 and see where the votes are.

Yoruba won't vote for a fellow Yoruba man over osinbajo and you think they'll vote a south south man? You never craze so? Anyway the chairman of the party comes from south south so the VP cannot. Afonjas can shove their votes up their black asses cos we don't need it and you know why, because Whoever PDP fields, afonjas will still vote Osinbajo because of the tinubu factor. Don't try to pretend like all these your nursery school analysis is because you want to draw votes for PDP from the south west and admit that you are trying to have Yoruba look politically important than they actually are

PS. Let me tell you something. In the north, If someone is trying be too smart and they get caught in the act, people dismiss them with scornful remarks like "You're trying to play ewedu politics with me" lmfao.

Oga leave ewedu politics in one side
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by pyxon(m): 1:22am On Aug 04, 2018
geometricaxis:

Everytime I respond to you i feel my IQ dropping

Said by a man that has been floored by a superior argument

Answer this simple question. Will Yoruba vote a VP in Fayose over a VP in Tinubu backed Osinbajo? The answer is no and you now think they'll vote a south south man over osinbajo? The last time a south south man came to Yoruba land for votes we all know how it ended. And that time the south south son was against a Fulani man, now its even gonna be against a southwest son and you think they'll compromise. You mumu sha
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by pyxon(m): 1:22am On Aug 04, 2018
ezegold4we:
Atiku/Durotaye ticket means that pdp will get 35/40% in the entire north cos of atiku,

PdP will get 30% votes in SW cos of Durotaye,,

Pdp will get 60/70% votes in SE/SS ,

Pdp will get 50/60% votes from Nigerian youths cos of Durotaye, I rest my case.

What is a durotoye?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by pyxon(m): 1:41am On Aug 04, 2018
dennisworld1:
Now u see were pdp confusion is. Who will be their candidate. U think Atiku after spending billions will watch saraki or kwankwanso win..lols. as for tambuwal he can never get that ticket. Or u feel maybe lamido will watch them take the ticket lols..that is were the problem lies. Saraki,atiku,tambuwal all decamp becos of selfish interest.i pity pdp cus non of this said candidates can defeat buhari...the movememt buhari is unstopable...saraki the cunning man wont watch kwankwanso to win that ticket.

PDP contenders don't need Atiku's money to bankroll their ambition. Atiku can channel his money into sponsoring his own bid. Kwankwaso can sponsor himself, Saraki can sponsor himself. Unlike one cattle rearer from Daura who had to rely on stolen money for his bid
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by oludarekehinde(m): 1:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Atiku all the way

Check my signature for genuine online business / survey that pays and registration is absolutely free
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Antichristus: 2:04am On Aug 04, 2018
Allowing Mr Mouse to keep an eye on your cooked beef and grilled chicken is to officially permit known and prolific pilferer to help themselves. More importantly, you'll have to endure hunger.
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by jolyment: 2:19am On Aug 04, 2018
pensator:
None will defeat PMB simple....

Okay,till then.
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Fargbaba: 2:31am On Aug 04, 2018
I think
Atiku will not be able to gather more votes like kwakwanso in the North plus Kwakwanso will have Obasanjo supports unlike Atiku

Then Tambuwal will still settle for another term as Governor

Also Saraki and Ekweremadu will still return to senate

And Fayose is already a voice in south west PDP so he should be able to gather some votes in south west and he will always have support from the S/E and S/W Governors who are in charge of the party now

I don't think any candidate will come from the S/W and S/W they runs the party already

But I will prefer Dankwambo and Peter Obi/Gayose ticket
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by courage89(m): 2:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Atiku/ Soludo;

Atiku/ Peter Obi
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by pyxon(m): 3:12am On Aug 04, 2018
Put ekweremadu as VP and get votes from Kwara and Kogi due to the Saraki influence. Saraki is always loyal to his friends. Benue and Plateau won't vote PMB, that's a given. Coupled with the killings in Plateau and Benue and the fact that Igala want power back in Kofi

North Central
Plateau, Kogi, Benue, Kwara - PDP
Nasarawa and Niger APC

Kwankwaso will drag the core north with Buhari.

PDP wins
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by jaxxy(m): 3:46am On Aug 04, 2018
tomakint:
Fsyose as VP is a no no but an Atiku/Peter Obi is a sure bet that can deliver the goods. Atiku's experience in politics, as an accomplished civil servant and astute business man will complement to his status as an all round administrator combined with the business savvy and political calmess of Peter Obi. I love this team.more!

Nobody will vote for a president the US won't respect pls. Dump this atiku idea once and for All. Neither is he credible. Obi is fine as vp, i agree fayose is a no no. Kwansokwaso or tambuwal

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Azam101: 3:48am On Aug 04, 2018
APC has won even before the elections because non amongst them can defeat PMB!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Patosky4U: 3:59am On Aug 04, 2018
the best shot for pdp is tambuwal for presido, anything shot of that PMB we win, reasons many of the top northern elite are supporting him codely and he is loveby the southern part, then fashola as the VP equation balance... or they should drag prof. osibande from baba back make the equation settle itself
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by whizcartel(m): 4:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Thank God Neither APC nor PDP will be winning next year election.
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by GreenCap: 4:34am On Aug 04, 2018
use Kwankwasiya as a force to match Bubu in Kano.
add Jimi K as a tsunami to wrestle Osibaba in Lagos.
plus Middle Belt and Niger Delta support.
the unbrella party wins.
SE may not vote. do not waste your VP slot there

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 04, 2018
4601CE:
What will happen to our Biafra slave brothers? shocked

What are you expecting? They have no choice but to continue crying and wailing. It's a trademark!

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by AdesegunSanni89: 5:57am On Aug 04, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Lol.. Don't be faster than ur shadows. When buhari contested with a northerner yaraduaa.. he lost. This time nothing is given, if u bring a Kwankwanso as a pdp aspirant. North votes will be shared, south south and south East is majorly for pdp. Most of middlebelt won't vote buhari cos of the herdsmen killings. south west is always a 60-40 (don't care who gets the 60). But 2019 will be very tough, coupled with the poor performance of APC
You forgot to add that Buhari now has Federal might which he didn’t have in 2007 against Yar’Adua. And Northerners are not politically naive like Easterners. They know when to share votes and when not to. 2019 will teach you Igbos another political lesson.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Viccisimua: 6:38am On Aug 04, 2018
NONE PLEASE .... So Nigeria is this cursed ? Recycled Thieves .... So no new face? Sick of these same clique ... what's the difference btw these rogues and PMB?
Jeez I'd rather not vote .... Only God can save NIGERIA now. Same old SELFISH REASONS .... So all Saraki's drama was to become PRESIDENT ? How developed is his home state?
That seat has always hungered him .... SHAME��
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by wizseller: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2018
Atiku/Peter Obi

Is the winning ticket....

Saraki returns back as Senate President

South West produce Speaker
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by wizseller: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Azam101:
APC has won even before the elections because non amongst them can defeat PMB!

A shocker awaits you

I pray you are able to wake up the night after results are announced
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2018
geometricaxis:

We want restructuring but guess what, the north have the votes and they will always vote it down. the ibos want presidency but they will always need the votes from the SW. In an ideal world we would have people like Durotoye but in the real world we have people like Saraki, Fayose,Dino,kashamu, Atiku and tambuwal.

You can live in an ideal world or you can face our realities. The reality is the people whose vote really determine elections are not you and I and they dont consider things we consider. The bus drivers, the Almajiris, the agberos, market women, the farmers outnumber you and I, 9 to 1!!! So for every vote you make based on youth, ideas, integrity, honesty, there are 9 that are based on tribe, religion, bag of rice, money and they are the votes that really matter. This is why we will always have bad choices and people like Dino and Fayose and kashamu in office and they dont care about what you say or think because your English and votes dont matter to them.

I am not here to preach, I am just reading the terrain as I see it. In an ideal world none of the names mentioned would be candidates, most of them if not all belong in jail
you nailed it and for this we African will always remain backward cos no one give a F about the masses angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Chochovini: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:
No matter the combination PDP will still end up with .
Big thief/ Smaller coded thief. In all its a wasted effort and money.
PMB/ Osinbajo the unbeatable combo.

Sai Baba!!!
Up APC
U are lucky that I am not in charge of Thunder. May fulani herdsmen and all thier boko haram associates visit U, your family and entire village for this your rubbish you posted above called a comment. Must U even comment? See his mouth like sai baba, up apc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aliyu Atiku Abubakar Weds Fatima Nuhu Ribadu (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC / Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.