Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Do This? (5580 Views)

Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by UncleSuru: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
I understand the fact that the women folk could be so complicated at times. Many a time I still wonder why some of them would choose to go cook for a guy in his apartment without having anything in mind.

A girl once came to cook for me in my hostel back then in my university days. If I stayed on campus, it probably wouldn't have been a biggy but I stayed off campus. Though, I never made sexual advances at her but I showed interest in her. She declined.

Fast forward to this year. Having graduated from the university, I was only kidding with a co-worker about coming to prepare my meal and all that. Before I knew it, she landed in my house some weeks back. I thought the first girl who came was immature. How about this mature one? I made sexual advances, she refused but I deduced she loved the cuddling and all that.

Another is planning to come from the same place of work; just to cook. It's not as if these ladies are hungry - they barely eat the food. They don't want sex either. Why then are they coming? Is there a kind of pleasure they derive in cooking for men?

NB: I'm not that bothered by this. As far as they are the ones doing the coming and the meal is being prepared in my presence, na dem get their legs. I just wonder why some of them do this. Are they suffering from low self-esteem or they are just being desperate and confused?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by swiz123(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
You are a learner bro

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by ayesco202(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
They are simply confused.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
They feel pity towards bachelors and decide to cook for them, where exactly did they go wrong?

What exactly do you want?

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by UncleSuru: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
swiz123:
You are a learner bro
You may choose to be the teacher here sir.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by UncleSuru: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Colourich:
They feel pity towards bachelors and decide to cook for them, where exactly did they go wrong?

What exactly do you want?
By going to his apartment to prepare his meal? You called it "pity". All right.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by zionmde: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
OP
Those girls will make heaven for seeing a hungry looking guy that is obviously malnourished and deciding to help him. And the small one they fed u with u want to expel it through sex. Who did this to u?

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by ayesco202(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=Colourich post=69965937]They feel pity towards bachelors and decide to cook for them, where exactly did they go wrong?

What exactly do you want?[/quote
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
UncleSuru:
By going to his apartment to prepare his meal? You called it "pity". All right.
It is what it is since they are cooking for you out of their own freewill, without any string attached.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by LuciferChristi: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Mr. Man they want you to try harder. Don't be a wimp.
Don't just grab & leave when they say "no".

They want you to be more aggressive.

Next time while she's standing over the sink, grab her boobs fully from behind. Don't listen to her protests.If she gets forceful, nibble her neckline & run little kisses on it (this usually calms them down). They relax a little...

Now proceed to lifting her bra up so her boobs flop down on your palms. Don't bother unhooking - will waste precious time.

Now make sure your hard-on rubs her ass shamelessly. Let her feel it. It says a thousand words. She'll start to get wet now...

Pull up/down her skirt/pants. No need taking them all off. Grab her hair & force her head down into the sink with her ass shooting out infront of you. Slide your cock inside her and take a few thrusts. You should feel her relax.

Now she's all yours, decide if you want to pause & engage in some oral or continue pounding till her legs give way...

When you're cumming, make sure you splatter it on her face to exert dominance. Leave her lying on the floor wasted, make your way to the bathroom & clean up.

Then wait for your meal in bed.

NB: Reason why you should rush the first time is because the more time you waste, the more she starts asking herself questions & re-evaluating her "cheapness". We don't want that do we?

Once a preeq is inserted inside a woman, she forgets whatever her parents & pastor ever told her.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by UncleSuru: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
zionmde:
OP
Those girls will make heaven for seeing a hungry looking guy that is obviously malnourished and deciding to help him. And the small one they fed u with u want to expel it through sex. Who did this to u?
I've got no time to bandy words with you. grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by ashewoboy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
ladies like that are wife materials. being a good cook is a criterion for a wife material. ladies like to show anybody who cares to know that they are good cooks. more reason they ask, "how does it taste?".they know it tastes good, they just want confirmation.

she came to cook not to have sex. besides, did you invite her to come have sex? maybe you should be outright in your request next time.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by ayesco202(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Colourich:
It is what it is since they are cooking for you out of their own freewill, without any string attached.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by HotMario: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Next time while she's standing over the sink, grab her boobs fully from behind. Don't listen to her protests.If she gets forceful, nibble her neckline & run little kisses on it (this usually calms them down). They relax a little...

Now proceed to lifting her bra up so her boobs flop down on your palms. Don't bother unhooking - will waste precious time.

Now make sure your hard-on rubs her ass shamelessly. Let her feel it. It says a thousand words. She'll start to get wet now...

Pull up/down her skirt/pants. No need taking them all off. Grab her hair & force her head down into the sink with her ass shooting out infront of you. Slide your cock inside her and take a few thrusts. You should feel her relax.

Now she's all yours, decide if you want to pause & engage in some oral or continue pounding till her legs give way...

When you're cumming, make sure you splatter it on her face to exert dominance. Leave her lying on the floor wasted, make your way to the bathroom & clean up.

NB: Reason why you should rush the first time is because the more time you waste, the more she starts asking herself questions & re-evaluating her "cheapness". We don't want that do we?

Once a preeq is inserted inside a woman, she forgets whatever her parents & pastor ever told her.
Man! See analysis

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by UncleSuru: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Rispeck large!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by UncleSuru: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Colourich:
All right. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by UncleSuru: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
ashewoboy:
ladies like that are wife materials. being a good cook is a criterion for a wife material. ladies like to show anybody who cares to know that they are good cooks. more reason they ask, "how does it taste?".they know it tastes good, they just want confirmation.

she came to cook not to have sex. besides, did you invite her to come have sex? maybe you should be outright in your request next time.
Wife material? I doubt. Thanks all the same.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by czarina(f): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Walahi some people just like stressing themselves. I've not even motivated myself enough to cook for myself and I'm carrying my legs go look for work abi?

Seriously though, not every one who comes around wants something. Some do it out of goodwill. Forget what many would want you to believe. Just sad people these days mistake goodness for something else.

Look beyond your nose, not every lady wants to bang after she renders help. Don't let the cuddles and all send the wrong waves. People should learn to groom pure friendship, you must not date or attempt dating every opposite sex you come across, some seek friendship alone.
Let nature take its course, if something blooms out of the friendship, then so be it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by czarina(f): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by thanki410(m): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
zionmde:
OP
stop na . grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by rosita33(f): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
HotMario:
Man! See analysis
I tire oooo that guy na lion
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 04, 2018
Wao! wwao! wwao!

Nigerian Men are the most confused, insatiable, unstable and finally illogical creatures. A lady comes to cook for you with no strings attached, she suffers low self esteem and desperation. When she wants some strings before coming over to cook, She's manipulative, selfish and dangerous. What do you want?

Op you suffer the lowest form of self esteem, If you put so much importance on some ladies cooking for you. grin. There are some things one shouldn't make a big deal of. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by UbanmeUdie: 12:20am On Aug 04, 2018
shocked

Those ladies are simply what I call kitchen spies!

You kitchen as a bachelor says a lot about you & readiness to get seriously hooked for family life.

Those matured ones know what they are looking for and from your kitchen they could tell if you are taking steps in that direction of their dream.

You don't know what you are playing with!

The kitchen and bedroom is the woman's dormimant battle field.

Just dey use your life a d destiny gamble u hear.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:20am On Aug 04, 2018
grin Guy you no well sha. Damn.

LuciferChristi:

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 04, 2018
UncleSuru:
I understand the fact that the women folk could be so complicated at times. Many a time I still wonder why some of them would choose to go cook for a guy in his apartment without having anything in mind.

A girl once came to cook for me in my hostel back then in my university days. If I stayed on campus, it probably wouldn't have been a biggy but I stayed off campus. Though, I never made sexual advances at her but I showed interest in her. She declined.

Fast forward to this year. Having graduated from the university, I was only kidding with a co-worker about coming to prepare my meal and all that. Before I knew it, she landed in my house some weeks back. I thought the first girl who came was immature. How about this mature one? I made sexual advances, she refused but I deduced she loved the cuddling and all that.

Another is planning to come from the same place of work; just to cook. It's not as if these ladies are hungry - they barely eat the food. They don't want sex either. Why then are they coming? Is there a kind of pleasure they derive in cooking for men?

NB: I'm not that bothered by this. As far as they are the ones doing the coming and the meal is being prepared in my presence, na dem get their legs. I just wonder why some of them do this. Are they suffering from low self-esteem or they are just being desperate and confused?

Some might just cook because they like you but you making sexual advance makes it uncomfortable. At least boundaries known than being stringed along.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by bot101(m): 1:34am On Aug 04, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I hope you don't see this question as being offensive. If you go to a guy's house to assist with his chores, and he attempts what LuciferChristi described, how would you feel? What would be your reaction?? Also, I'd like to know why ladies do this if not for sex or relationship and i believe you are in a position to answer that being a lady.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by ITbomb(m): 5:04am On Aug 04, 2018
Uncle, I will personally make sure that you don't make heaven angry

UncleSuru:

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by pocohantas(f): 5:47am On Aug 04, 2018
bot101:

I hope you don't see this question as being offensive. If you go to a guy's house to assist with his chores, and he attempts what Lucifer Christi described, how would you feel? What would be your reaction?? Also, I'd like to know why ladies do this if not for sex or relationship and i believe you are in a position to answer that being a lady.

Some ladies love cooking, I am one of them. Some of us volunteer to help cook for parties, family, friends and colleagues. It is our way of showing off our culinary skills. I am even cooking for my boss today.

If I visit you and you POLITELY tell me to cook, I will be happy sef. I love cooking and cleaning, I am not doing it for you to fck me or marry me.

Do I go to guys houses to cook? NO. Simply because of the mentality of people like the OP and Lucifer. If I go to a guy's house to cook and he tries that, I will leave and that would be the end of that friendship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by robotix: 6:12am On Aug 04, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

come. Let's practice it na..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by robotix: 6:15am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Some ladies love cooking, I am one of them. Some of us volunteer to help cook for parties, family, friends and colleagues. It is our way of showing off our culinary skills. I am even cooking for my boss today.

If I visit you and you POLITELY tell me to cook, I will be happy sef. I love cooking and cleaning, I am not doing it for you to fck me or marry me.

Do I go to guys house to cook? NO. Simply because of the mentality of people like the OP and Lucifer. If I go to a guy's house to cook and he tries that, I will leave and that would be the end of that friendship.

I wanted to tell him to stop taking advantage of ladies. Nigerian men and sex... But to take care of the product now, it becomes a night mare. See all the morons littered everywhere in the country that can lead a country just because some stupid parents couldn't do their jobs well.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by romenna: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Do I go to guys houses to cook? NO. Simply because of the mentality of people like the OP and Lucifer. If I go to a guy's house to cook and he tries that, I will leave and that would be the end of that friendship.
get ur priorities right! Dnt go to a single guy's house to cook for him except u got feelings for him pls.
Na ur type dey confuse person.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This? by pocohantas(f): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2018
robotix:
I wanted to tell him to stop taking advantage of ladies. Nigerian men and sex... But to take care of the product now, it becomes a night mare. See all the morons littered everywhere in the country that can lead a country just because some stupid parents couldn't do their jobs well.

Honestly, it is appalling.

romenna:
get ur priorities right! Dnt go to a single guy's house to cook for him except u got feelings for him pls. Na ur type dey confuse person.

Of course I don't go to cook for guys in their houses. I don't even keep male friends. I keep them at a very safe distance, that way none of us confuses the other. Gaskiya!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] / No Topic / Single Motherhood: Share Your Experiences, Challenges And Success Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.