Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik (26986 Views)

Nigerians’ll Soon Beg FG To Leave Them In Poverty – Shehu Sani / Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike / Sadiya Farouq: 1.9 Million Vulnerable Nigerians’ll Get ₦38 Billion Grants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by theoldpretender(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2018
jchioma:

Are you hard of understanding that you think everyone is a pdp. I repeat Anyone that will support those ideals which are the responsibilty of govt, is Who Nigerians return, irrespective of your opinion

So, which candidate are you voting for?

Which candidate has spoken of the things you want.

Amsure you would vote PDP next year....as some of your opposite numbers will vote APC.

And the old show continues on....same old show...
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by Ibrahim505(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2018
Only Kwankwaso can pose a threat against Buhari and any other one beside him will see Kano contributing another 2m to the former general.
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by bareal(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2018
The 3 foolish musketeers..... If these are what PDP can offer, then I will just ignore the election completely.
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by ipobarethieves: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin smiley cheesy grin cheesy
OPAUGBEE:
If ATIKU OR KWANKWASO OR TAMBUWAL GETS THE TICKET, LET ALL OTHER ASPIRANTS LIKE SULE LAMIDO, MARKAFI, SHEKARAU, BAFARAWA, TURAKI, SARAKI & Et al be adequately compensated and work for the overall success of their party in d poll. Only then Nigeria will witness a keenly contested presidential election BTW the APC & PDP.
undecided grin undecided.U are a good comedian/entertainer. "IF" u expect Sule Lamido, Markafi, Shekarau, , BAFARAWA, Turaki,, Dankwambo minus the chief thief Saraki to dey look like Dunce/ work for who overall success? .Young man, u aren't good in politics. Make we dey watch sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by BafanaBafana: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
If I choose not to vote for Buhari, d only man I can vote for in PDP is Aminu Tambuwal.

Saraki, no no no.. We don't want him biko. He may likely plan to pocket Nigeria as his father pocket Kwara n hand it over to his Son Bukola.
Tambuwal is not loved in the north. He is just another desperate pdp guy who joined APC hoping that Buhari will run for only one term. He also went about scheming on how to become president when Buhari was ill.
And his latest stunt of bribing lawmakers to decamp with him, his double standard utterances and his alliance with Wike will terribly demarket him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by BafanaBafana: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2018
Moukandjo:

Man, any Nigerian that votes the satanic & demonic PDP again is not just daft, but a brainless dunce!
Or should be sold to Bangladesh as a slave. Because that's what they are

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by Almaiga: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2018
Bamz:

Nigerians are wiser now. cool

Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by Dollabiz: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by mbjsuki(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2018
sammirano:

Atiku ois dead on arrival. Saraki can win mercy votes.

Mercy na state? grin grin
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by Butterflyle0: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2018
Seenyo:
as much as I dislike these pdp options, I can NEVER vote buhari again! NEVER! dude's an air head.

#credible candidate shopping mode activated...

Happy shopping o grin

There is no candidate out there that can unseat buhari and this is a huge and loud fact.

The political structure behind him is tried and tested and rugged and unbeatable.

3 or 4 PDP owned States have fallen to APC under them since 2015. PDP has been on a loosinf streak.

Better not waste your vote on anyone who would only get 9k votes from the whole of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by jbtobsyn(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2018
jchioma:
We need a leader that will sign a pact with Nigerians to implement and carry through restructuring and true federalism, something which zai baba has openly disagreed with. We must take up our destiny and the time is now.
Yes,we need to take it back. We can't keep watching and still supporting these bastards and praying to go abroad. Is this how other countries behave. To you BMCs,you are just like Esau that sold his birthright for porridge,you have sold your generation's destiny for that amount and may you be punished.
#TakeItBack
#IStandWithOmoyeleSowore.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by ikevictor: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2018
I am shocked that Nigerians STILL have mind to consider these goons for continued governance!!

Stand your ground and say “WE DON’T WANT ANY OF YOU”

PDP n APC brouhaha is not same as Arsenal FC vs Manchester bout mind you, IT’S OUR LIVES PEOPLE, OUR RESOURCES, OUR COUNTRY, OUR HUMAN RIGHT, OUR FUTURE!!!

Let’s THINK!!

And ACT ACCORDINGLY!!

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by kennisman(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2018
kaen1317:
Saraki being a Yoruba will not be accepted by the north, Atikus name is irredeemably tainted in corruption and nothing can be done about it. Tambuwal is the guy to beat

Mr man Saraki is not Yoruba,he s an Hausa man. His Governor attends northern state governors forum. The king of Ilorin is Fulani so dun bring dt one.

I beg
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by jbtobsyn(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Happy shopping o grin

There is no candidate out there that can unseat buhari and this is a huge and loud fact.

The political structure behind him is tried and tested and rugged and unbeatable.

3 or 4 PDP owned States have fallen to APC under them since 2015. PDP has been on a loosinf streak.

Better not waste your vote on anyone who would only get 9k votes from the whole of Nigeria
It is better I vote for someone with 9k votes than I should vote for Buhari. May the things of Buhari's regime befall all your family one by one so be happy. I am not cursing you since you said Buhari is better.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by Almaiga: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2018
theoldpretender:

And that is the problem....we are going to vote for the APC, a party that depends on sharing the money well...instead of making the hard decisions we need to prosper our economy.

Yes...APC saved money. Yes, we still have a relatively 'strong economy'....but corruption still thrives, we still throw away millions in the nameof subsidy, accountability is still an issue, and we still need more power, etc.

APC better start making the hard decisons so that things go better later. Not this dance and see politics.

It's like you are confused. You want to vote in a party that sees corruption as a way of life, the party that plunged this Country into recession when oil price was high. A party that loot this Country dry, a party that gave us bad name amongst committee of Nations. A party that introduced Kidnapping, Terrorism, Militancy and other anti-Social vices.

Don't be blinded with hate, Buhari is God sent to clean PDP's mess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2018
None of these people are qualify I rather vote for buhari than this one ���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by Butterflyle0: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2018
jbtobsyn:

It is better I vote for someone with 9k votes than I should vote for Buhari. May the things of Buhari's regime befall all your family one by one so be happy. I am not cursing you since you said Buhari is better.

And I say Amen to all you said smiley

Do you know why I said Amen? Its because I am not misinformed and misguided like you.

God bless

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by Sprumbabafather: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2018
I choose Saraki.
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by brainhgeek(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2018
None! No to PDP , APC reign
The paradigm is shifting
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by softmind24: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2018
Princedapace:

What is wrong with you guys?

North is not the only region that wins election for anyone..

Buhari has been contesting for years and won most votes from north but he never won the election.. What made Buhari to win the last election was south west and middle belt.

To defeat Buhari is easy, divide the votes in west and middle belt.. PDP already has south east and south south..

If u win north and lose west and middle belt and other regions, u will lose the election..

If PDP is to beat Buhari, they should just get middle belt, divide votes from south west, win east and south south, that is okay.
u don't really understand it, what is middle belt

No region call middle in Nigeria
Nigeria is divided into north/south

Buhari will win most states in North Central

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by Cruisenaani(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2018
These are old faces; they've been there all while. To save Nigeria, we need to do something drastic. We want new face! AHMED BEE is our best bet for president.
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by jbtobsyn(m): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2018
ikevictor:
I am shocked that Nigerians STILL have mind to consider these goons for continued governance!!

Stand your ground and say “WE DON’T WANT ANY OF YOU”

This is not Arsenal FC vs Manchester bout, IT’S OUR LIVES PEOPLE, OUR RESOURCES, OUR COUNTRY, OUR HUMAN RIGHT...

You can loose possessions, but never loose your mind!! THINK!!

#sad
It is so sad. I don't just know the kind of youths we have,they don't have common sense.
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by soflygerian(m): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2018
So after going through that long read, I still couldn't find how they plan on making Nigerians choose their representative for the party.. Nonsense. #IStandWithFD Voting for a collective better tomorrow
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2018
shizzle1:
Atiku is n experienced politician. He is a liberal Muslim who has a better understanding of the entity called Nigeria, unlike the FOOL currently occupying aso Rock. Atiku isn't an islamic extremist as he has friends, allies, partners, associates across board even internationally. He is an accomplished entrepreneur, business man and philanthropist. His view on religion is modest and he is most detribalized of all as he also has Igbo and Yoruba wives. The pick of the pack IMHO

Saraki to keep his seat as the Senate President. His leadership of the 8th Senate is outstanding. There's actually no need for him to seek for president since he already has the number 3seat. Although every politician aspires for higher office, but saraki should consolidate on the Senate leadership as he has shown understanding of how the legislature should work independent of the executive

Tambuwal to retain his seat as governor of sokoto state. He is still young, has more time to grow and boost his political image and networking. He shouldn't be in a hurry to be President as there are more experienced players on the turf

Kwankwaso can return to Senate, besides Kwankwaso is more like an extremist, islamic fundamentalist...he isn't far from from the animal called buhari as far as religious extremism and intolerance is concerned. He once destroyed over 10 trucks of alcohol as governor of Kano state. You abhor alcohol, yet you receive a huge chunk of the VAT generated from the consumption of the same alcohol. We don't want another islamic supremacist as president

AtikuChukwu all the way!!!!!

abroad as in USA?
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Happy shopping o grin

you have the least idea about my person!...

pre 2015, if you were anti-buhari, you were automatically anti-ME! .....fast forward to 2018, the redundant /CLANISH/ intergrity-deficient nomad's turned out to be the MOST USELESS THING i ever voted! #FACT

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by jbtobsyn(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

And I say Amen to all you said smiley

Do you know why I said Amen? Its because I am not misinformed and misguided like you.

God bless
Amen to Herdsmen,to everything.
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by dotedote: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2018
DELUDED

quote author=shizzle1 post=69971743]Atiku is n experienced politician. He is a liberal Muslim who has a better understanding of the entity called Nigeria, unlike the FOOL currently occupying aso Rock. Atiku isn't an islamic extremist as he has friends, allies, partners, associates across board even internationally. He is an accomplished entrepreneur, business man and philanthropist. His view on religion is modest and he is most detribalized of all as he also has Igbo and Yoruba wives. The pick of the pack IMHO

Saraki to keep his seat as the Senate President. His leadership of the 8th Senate is outstanding. There's actually no need for him to seek for president since he already has the number 3seat. Although every politician aspires for higher office, but saraki should consolidate on the Senate leadership as he has shown understanding of how the legislature should work independent of the executive

Tambuwal to retain his seat as governor of sokoto state. He is still young, has more time to grow and boost his political image and networking. He shouldn't be in a hurry to be President as there are more experienced players on the turf

Kwankwaso can return to Senate, besides Kwankwaso is more like an extremist, islamic fundamentalist...he isn't far from from the animal called buhari as far as religious extremism and intolerance is concerned. He once destroyed over 10 trucks of alcohol as governor of Kano state. You abhor alcohol, yet you receive a huge chunk of the VAT generated from the consumption of the same alcohol. We don't want another islamic supremacist as president

AtikuChukwu all the way!!!!![/quote]
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by jbtobsyn(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2018
Seenyo:

you have the least idea about my person!...

pre 2015, if you were anti-buhari, you were automatically anti-ME! .....fast forward to 2018, the redundant /CLANISH/ intergrity-deficient nomad's turned out to be the MOST USELESS THING i ever voted! #FACT
I don't even know the kind of brains those BMC members possess. Just because they are receiving steady #30k,they don't ha e sense again.
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by frowland(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2018
kaen1317:
Saraki being a Yoruba will not be accepted by the north, Atikus name is irredeemably tainted in corruption and nothing can be done about it. Tambuwal is the guy to beat
Tambuwal cannot win Sokoto, talk more of Nigeri....a!
Re: Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik by Asbaba(m): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2018
softmind24:
grin

Saraki no follow because buhari will give saraki 19:0 in the north

Only atiku stand a little chance because he is from North East

Any candidate from North west against buhari will not even win his state not to talk of other north west states

and you think north east will vote for ATIKU? we people of north east are grateful to PMB and we'll compensate our vote for what he did to us...

ATIKU is nothing but useless fellow whose thirst for leadership is driving him insane. he quit PDP ahead of 2015 election to satisfy his own desire, and when it seems APC are not ready to quench his thirst he dump the party and go back to the people he cursed back in 2015.

ATIKU couldn't stand a chance against PMB in the north east, surely Borno, Yobe, Bauchi and Gombe will vote for PMB, while Taraba and Adamawa are most likely to give 40percent to ATIKU.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There May Be No General Elections In 2023 — PDP / Fashola: Nigerians Disappointed As They're Looking For Results In Wrong Place / Oshiomhole: I Did Not Call Seyi Makinde An Overhyped Social Media Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.