Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User (42329 Views)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / China Citizens With Corona Virus Entering Elevators With Intention To Spread It / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Jerrick(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
That’s not true! People can just say anything to be relevant and be in the news
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
ritylove:
police officers will not see this one and arrest him its only to run after people selling diesel and kerosine they know ...he should be deported back to his country

Port Harcourt Girl Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Victorvibes(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
undecided Some people don't just have sense. How can u have unprotected sex with someone dat is not ur wife or husband?

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by zamaani(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
dabrin:
GistMore.com

An oyinbo man who was infected with HIV by another lady, promised to spread it to other ladies. According to the twitter user with id @zterem wrote;

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/oyinbo-man-infected-hiv-promise-spread-ladies-twitter-user

grin
dabrin:
GistMore.com

An oyinbo man who was infected with HIV by another lady, promised to spread it to other ladies. According to the twitter user with id @zterem wrote;

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/oyinbo-man-infected-hiv-promise-spread-ladies-twitter-user

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by SniperSmurf(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
phantonce:
Nothing new here.....

I am more interested in what the lady herself is doing in the hospital. embarassed

She has to visit her customers.
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by malkomchris: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
I hear
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Abeg make him spread am make all this runs girls reduce

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Btruth: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by SarakiBukola: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
HIV/AIDS is more common than you think...

Imagine a stadium of 70,000 capacity.

Now imagine 71 stadiums ( 5 million people in Nigeria)

2 stadiums for each State filled to maximum capacity.

Just like those cigarette & beer adverts....

FVCK RESPONSIBLY
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by manikspears: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
dabrin:
SEE PHOTO OF THE OYINBO MAN HERE >>> http://gistmore.com/oyinbo-man-infected-hiv-promise-spread-ladies-twitter-user

I know you are hungry and broke but giving false information to generate traffic is low
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
ritylove:
police officers will not see this one and arrest him its only to run after people selling diesel and kerosine they know ...he should be deported back to his country
What should now happen to the person that gave him
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
justscorchone:
Abeg make him spread am make all this runs girls reduce

Majority of Naija guys dey patronize olosho. So it's going to affect the Naija men too!.........Condoms are not save again. They tear n some have tiny holes that the virus could pass through.

We need the picture of that mumu oyinbo, so we can report him n get him arrested n deported.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by lonlytroy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
phantonce:
Nothing new here.....

I am more interested in what the lady herself is doing in the hospital. embarassed

Especially in HIV ward grin
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by MrHleb: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wow! Givers never lack. The man must be generous.
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by RotimiBliss: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by RexTramadol1: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
ritylove:

Arrest him for what?

He has right to derive pleasure from whoever and however so far there is agreement

No be him say make some ladies no sabi "I'm Okay".
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Pitokwe(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Awon small girls with big god will surely get the hiv from this dude

The craze for money and good things of life of some our ladies is scary. This ladies are just every where for somebody to just say let me take you out.with some little spoiling,legs are already raised up.

You find them in the church,in the neighbourhood,on the street,in the clubs,in our offices.

I see lot of white men in my office invite female staff for weekends all the time.hmmmm.i hope it's not one of them.

Most the white guys in Naija are paid in dollars,so they got lots of cash to play with.

You will just see awon girls following them like flies that see a sweet pooo.

The ones that will follow this white man henceforth will joyfully and moanfuly sign their death warrant.

Oma se o undecided
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Joemetry(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Why are y'all girls ranting?

Are you going to get infected without having sex with this twitter oyinbo man?

If I slap una eeh...

Keep your body and live to be thankful to yourself for making the right decision.
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Gudwork(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
SarakiBukola:
HIV/AIDS is more common than you think...

Imagine a stadium of 70,000 capacity.

Now imagine 71 stadiums ( 5 million people in Nigeria)

2 stadiums for each State filled to maximum capacity.

Just like those cigarette & beer adverts....

FVCK RESPONSIBLY

What a maths!
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by lereinter(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
dollytino4real:
So hiv n.a. fear nah! Fear hell fire and poverty

see comment "fear hell fire and poverty"

women sha

you better pray for good health too
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by luminouz(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Thank God my gf is not in Lagos!!! tongue
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by KDmafia: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
phantonce:
Nothing new here.....

grin
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
luminouz:
Thank God my gf is not in Lagos!!! tongue

You can't be too sure.
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Walamu(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Anal sodomy causes AIDS and its an ancient disease filled with sodomite demons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiCab7tjlmY

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by holluphemydavid(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
phantonce:
Nothing new here.....

Who even knw if na d lady infected d innocent oyibo man lol
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by luminouz(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
pp802:

You can't be too sure.
shocked shocked
*Calls bae's number*

.......call rings,was picked n I hear.....

*Oshooooooodiiiiiii...... Obalendeeeeeeeeee... oshooooooodiiiiiii.. Obalendeeeeeeeeee*.

......call cuts off abruptly....

Me right now:

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by justtoodark: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
deport the basstard immediatly....
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Buffalowings3(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
Ah! I cannot use flesh to flesh in peace again!
Yu be male na grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by CSTR1005: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fahrenhite:
Serves the oyinbo man right and will definitely serve the Nigerian lady who will contact it right.

The way all this oyinbo majestically destroy all this Nigerian girls puna with different styles enh will shock you, many prefer to have their way without condom. They see our women (olosho or not) as Things they can use anyhow as they please.

P.s = i live in the island and have many of them as neighbors.

It is like a fetish to them.

That is why an African woman with a white man displeases me.

Most of them white men have this African female slave fetish they like to play out.

And they fucck better wife materials like cheap commodities because the wife material wants to travel out via marriage.
sad.
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by NigerianDiamond(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
phantonce:
Nothing new here.....

Thank you for your insightful line of thought. What took her to HIV testing center?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Antibiotics After Sex / My Body Discharges Electricity / Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.