Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User (42328 Views)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / China Citizens With Corona Virus Entering Elevators With Intention To Spread It / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by okerekeikpo: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fahrenhite:
Serves the oyinbo man right and will definitely serve the Nigerian lady who will contact it right.

The way all this oyinbo majestically destroy all this Nigerian girls puna with different styles enh will shock you, many prefer to have their way without condom. They see our women (olosho or not) as Things they can use anyhow as they please.

P.s = i live in the island and have many of them as neighbors.

I know you for Egbeda o
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by planetx: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
He should spread it to them very well since oyinbo is their god, who cares certainly I don't.
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by okwabayi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Twitter: the home of lies and attention seeking.
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Fahrenhite(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
okerekeikpo:
I know you for Egbeda o

The Egbeda for your dream abi
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by GOFRONT(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Something must kill a man
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by okerekeikpo: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fahrenhite:

The Egbeda for your dream abi
don't let me expose you here o
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by planetx: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fahrenhite:
Serves the oyinbo man right and will definitely serve the Nigerian lady who will contact it right.

The way all this oyinbo majestically destroy all this Nigerian girls puna with different styles enh will shock you, many prefer to have their way without condom. They see our women (olosho or not) as Things they can use anyhow as they please.

But when they finally decided to marry one of them, you people will carry it to front page and both male and female Nlanders will start clapping for them. You Nigerians are a sick bunch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by oneman1988: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
AHh

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
dabrin:
GistMore.com

An oyinbo man who was infected with HIV by another lady, promised to spread it to other ladies. According to the twitter user with id @zterem wrote;

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/oyinbo-man-infected-hiv-promise-spread-ladies-twitter-user

HIV is a farce.
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Correcton(m): 5:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Perilous time
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 05, 2018
ritylove:
police officers will not see this one and arrest him its only to run after people selling diesel and kerosine they know ...he should be deported back to his country
no need for police. It's simply an Era of karmic punishment cos his only victims will be the promiscuous and longer throat
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by femmoy(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2018
EweduAfonja:

I have been there.... Oooo. I fear that disease die..

It even happened to me few weeks back....

I was very sick( I was suffering from HIVES) took some personal medication but all to no avail.. A Doctor friend of mine instructed me to go run some text( Ulcer, UTI HIV and typhoid and malaria parasite)..

I decided to go to a govt hospital to run the HIV cuz I was having this serious itching and swollen skin...

Got to the Government hospital, the nurse that gave me my result frawned her face eeeeeh... My heart sank into my Rectum...

I collected the result pocketed it and left... Got home opened it and Boom... It was Negative...

Later in the evening the guy came to my place, I gave him the result and I asked him why the nurse I met today frowned at me... He said he doesn't know but if that after the text they referred me to go see a Doctor then the result na Positive...

if u like, continue spreading ur legs without using condoms. this time it will be for real. bitch
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by daveson2020(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Whoever that has the oyibo man's contact should call him, i want to help him.
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by theachiever: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hello pls I had sex got infected, check HIV it was negative and 3months interval I check again it was negative...hope am free
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Ugosample(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2018
Fahrenhite:

interesting undecided
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Ugosample(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2018
CSTR1005:

It is like a fetish to them.

That is why an African woman with a white man displeases me.

Most of them white men have this African female slave fetish they like to play out.

And they fucck better wife materials like cheap commodities because the wife material wants to travel out via marriage.
sad.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Antibiotics After Sex / My Body Discharges Electricity / Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.