Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal (28093 Views)

Please Why Does Shekau Keep Calling Buhari " Mohammed Yusuf" / The Man Behind Buhari(colonel Mohammed Lawal Abubakar) / Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
tsephanyah:
Lipstick

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

PMB sak

buhari is a disaster in the making.
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Saraki pls dispose of buhari now and we will reward u with presidency in February 2019
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by searchlight: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Politics aside, 1 Million Saraki no reach.
and 1 billion buharis alongside zombies will never scratch the GOAT in Nigeria politics Bukola Saraki
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by bejeria101(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Since when did that become a crime?
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Ndonu101: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
this was the moment NASS would have impeached Buhari

Saraki and Dogara blocked it. these guys have no plans to impeach Buhari eventhough Buhari has committed endless impeachable offence

$496m aircraft purchase without recourse to NASS. Buhari is very very corrupt! How can you spend $496m in the hope the NASS will approve it in retrospect? Anticipatory approval is an impeachable offence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71PX91lj6T8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohTCg-91Kd8
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Tareq1105: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
Pmb Has Undone Himself as far as I am Concerned ...

If JESUS Tarries Pmb would be Ex president come 2019..
r

Dreamer
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Tareq1105: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ndonu101:
If Saraki had any plans to impeach Buhari he would have done so when Buhari spent so much money to buy aircrafts in America without NASS approval

Saraki cannot
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Tareq1105: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hapigirl1:
APC seems to be very pain by Saraki's defection. When PDP members were defecting to APC they were jumping welcoming them, now that it's their turn they are crying like babies.

If this is true, saraki should hurry up and do it. He will forever have my respect.

Saraki no fit
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Shakitibob0: 12:12am On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
I WOULD NOT USE MY HAND TO VOTE A VIOLENT INSTIGATING MAN..
Any of
Sowore, Tambuwal, Aminu Turaki, The former Kaduna governor, Atiku, KINGSLEY Moughal would get my vote..

By God's Grace I will be flying in to the Country purposely to cast my vote...
Bro...vote Sowore....

1 Like

Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Carmal90(m): 12:16am On Aug 05, 2018
Shakitibob0:
Bro...vote Sowore....
don't tell me for president ohh..
They guy won't get up to 20k votes
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Shakitibob0: 12:24am On Aug 05, 2018
Carmal90:

don't tell me for president ohh..
They guy won't get up to 20k votes

He wont get up to 20k votes On social media or where?

If it is in that Nigeria that I am looking at, He is winning the elections...

Mark my words.....

His campaign strategy is far beyond what any other Nigerian is doing or has done in the past...
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Nationalman: 12:30am On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
Pmb Has Undone Himself as far as I am Concerned ...

If JESUS Tarries Pmb would be Ex president come 2019..
Along with those that liked your post you are all bunch of palasa's.
Jesus Will Tarry and Buhari will be President till 2023.
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Carmal90(m): 12:52am On Aug 05, 2018
Shakitibob0:

He wont get up to 20k votes On social media or where?

If it is in that Nigeria that I am looking at, He is winning the elections...

Mark my words.....

His campaign strategy is far beyond what any other Nigerian is doing or has done in the past...

Which election??
On which party??
Bro, if you have his no, Pls tell him he won't get 20k,if eventually he vie and got 20k votes.. I will shave AL my hair with blade
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Shakitibob0: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2018
Carmal90:

Which election??
On which party??
Bro, if you have his no, Pls tell him he won't get 20k,if eventually he vie and got 20k votes.. I will shave AL my hair with blade
LMAO.....lets wait and see
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Carmal90(m): 1:07am On Aug 05, 2018
Shakitibob0:
LMAO.....lets wait and see

Election is more than that bro, was in Kwara, odun and ondo last month..
Virtually no one knows the guy..
He is a joker
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Shakitibob0: 1:33am On Aug 05, 2018
Carmal90:

Election is more than that bro, was in Kwara, odun and ondo last month..
Virtually no one knows the guy..
He is a joker

He is a joker because no one knows him yet or what other reason do you have? If thats your only reason, then I can boldly tell you that his progress would beat your Imagination...

The fact is Nigerians are tired of these old Guys and a new wine is wanted at this point of our lives

Bros...The strategy he is adopting would make all get familiar with him in the shortest period after he announces his party and during the campaign period...

He is a big threat to Buhari bro!!!

If you do not follow his events closely, you may not understand what I am talking about

Proclamation comes on August 15

Quote me about this again in the next 3 months
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Carmal90(m): 1:37am On Aug 05, 2018
Shakitibob0:

He is a joker because no one knows him yet or what other reason do you have? If thats your only reason, then I can boldly tell you that his progress would beat your Imagination...

The fact is Nigerians are tired of these old Guys and a new wine is wanted at this point of our lives

Bros...The strategy he is adopting would make all get familiar with him in the shortest period after he announces his party and during the campaign period...

He is a big threat to Buhari bro!!!

If you do not follow his events closely, you may not understand what I am talking about

Proclamation comes on August 15

Quote me about this again in the next 3 months

Walahi, I thought you are joking, would never believe you mean this.
So you telling me SOWORE will win presidential election in Nigeria? Sorry with which party? Sorry he will float a new party? Even buhari that is more popular than him wasted his time when he was blindfolded by I m popular, until he join forces with people, Sowore will never win this election.. What am I saying, he can't win his ondo state, sorry his own town
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Shakitibob0: 1:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Carmal90:

Walahi, I thought you are joking, would never believe you mean this.
So you telling me SOWORE will win presidential election in Nigeria? Sorry with which party? Sorry he will float a new party? Even buhari that is more popular than him wasted his time when he was blindfolded by I m popular, until he join forces with people, Sowore will never win this election.. What am I saying, he can't win his ondo state, sorry his own town
hahahahaha....lets continue watching from the sidelines

E go do you like Magic....You think Its the Nigeria of the past...right?

Who told you he is not joining forces? He is joining forces but not with these popular criminals celebrated around

You need to follow some of his events bro....

Buhari was not as engaging as this guy when he contested in those periods you stated.....Buhari that cannot even engage people in a bedroom press conference..Na that kind person go perform Magic?

*Na so so, I will fight kwaraption he day yarn throughout him campaign*

If not for the likes of Tinubu that was doing the talking and the stench that eroded Jonathan's Government, you think Nigerians would have opted for him?

Wait for the Announcement of his party first...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by Shakitibob0: 1:52am On Aug 05, 2018
Carmal90 updated
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by CioAngels(f): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
olaskul:
Former Deputy Director of the Buhari Presidential Campaign Council, Engineer Mohammed Lawal has alleged that Senate President, Bukola Saraki was planning to impeach President Muhammadu Buhari.

He warned those who think that Buhari was going to succumb to any form of intimidation to perish such thought.

According to him, Saraki should have been thrown into jail for allegedly arming robbers, who were involved in the April bank robbery in Offa, Kwara State.

Speaking with Sun, Lawal said, “Their grievance is that they wanted to be accommodated, and their grievance is not against the President. For example, the Senate President, Bukola Saraki wanted to be given the entire APC structure in Kwara State, and be given the party ticket and to return as the Senate President.

“Saraki is still the Senate President, while Abdulfatah Ahmed is still the governor of Kwara State, there has never been election in the state. They said it that during elections, Saraki shares money to ensure that he and his people win. This is what has been going on in Kwara. As far as he is concerned, he will use money to put his people.

“Look at the revelation coming out from the Offa bank robbery incident, where over 30 people were killed. The suspects confessed to the whole world that during elections, Saraki armed and gave them money to ensure his victory and that of his people.

“Obasanjo succeeded in undoing Jonathan, but he can never succeed against Buhari, and he knows. We are students of power, and if not because we don’t want Nigerians to say that Buhari is not a democrat, it shouldn’t have been like this. We would have moved against these people. We know that Saraki was planning to impeach the president. The chairman of the party arranged for them to see the president, after they have seen him, he turned back to frustrate the president and to undermine the party, and had already made up his mind on what he was going to do. We will see how far they can go, we have our own plan, and we are in power.”

Source:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/08/04/saraki-planning-impeach-buhari-mohammed-lawal/
The students of power, whatever you do with yourbso much power, you people should do it out harming the poor innocent masses because they are not thieves like the students of power.
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by CioAngels(f): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Holuwarsweun:
Abeg who is Mohammed lawal
He is student of power, in power.
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by CioAngels(f): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ndonu101:
If Saraki had any plans to impeach Buhari he would have done so when Buhari spent so much money to buy aircrafts in America without NASS approval

No, they refuse to it from that angle that Saraki is a crook and would have removed the President like jiga if he wanted to.
Re: Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal by SternProphet: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
It's a long process to impeach the President. Very long process. The Senate President can be impeached in 30 mins. The Super Tucano deal is an unimpeacheable offence. All presidents in Nigeria spend "ways and means" to buy defence articles. The FG had opened the matter to debate by Nigerians. More than 30 State govts had agreed.

Bukola is very lucky he did not try to start impeachment.
Believe me he would be missing now (No joke) and NOTHING would have happened. NOTHING!!!
We shout democracy, democracy but let us respect ourselves. The only positive with impeachment attempt was all senators would have gone home and we won't be paying N13.5m monthly.
Almost everyone in Aso Rock is a military officer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest / Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo / Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.