Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 (4579 Views)

PDP Governors Strategize To Hijack Party Structure As Wike And Atiku Feud Deepen / 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by IBBG(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
BabaO2:
hehehe on which platform for SE? Have in mind,North will want to do 8 yrs, and by 2023 equations would have changed again.
i think it should be 2026. By then more leaders will emerge form the SE. Not the likes of okorocha or ngige
Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
maestroferddi:
You have been spreading falsehood all over the place.

I am typing from Ikom. Who are the leaders in Central and South that will deliver votes to APC?

The last time I checked, John Owan Enoh dug his political grave by joining APC. He is neither here nor there at the moment. They harassed him with EFCC and he capitulated. There are even rumours that he is planning to come back to PDP.

What does it tell you that as useless as Ayade is, he refused to contemplate defecting to APC having seen the handwriting on the wall.

The kingmakers in Cross River are almost all domiciled in PDP. APC is a comic relief here.

Lest I forget, where is Usani Uguru Usani? Is he not from Cross River?

Guy, don't be a bad comedian...
This your pdp attitude is creating enemies for you like pdp.you have insulted almost everyone in nairaland.you just finished with aribisala,its childish man.grow up.not everyone is frustrated and bitter.
Anywhere,you claim to be in ikom.who do pdp have in ikom thats more than senator ndoma egba? Senator owan enoh was driven out of pdp by ayade not efcc.etung his lga is already for apc plus obubra.yakurr has since been overran by apc.apc is strong in boki,mlst of the pdp bigwigs there are currently fighting each other.its only in abi lga where ex governor imoke hails from that pdp is strong but alex egbona wont give him the chance.
In the south,apc holds sway except in biase and akamkpa lgas.in the north,apc is dominant in obanliku.the bye-poll results in obudu next week will show the strength of apc.as you said,ayade wont influence the presidential polls in the state next year.imoke will try but i expect federal forces to neutralize him before the election starts.
I dont expect any reasonable response from you.jusf insults as usual sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by maestroferddi: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
senatordave1:

This your pdp attitude is creating enemies for you like pdp.you have insulted almost everyone in nairaland.you just finished with aribisala,its childish man.grow up.not everyone is frustrated and bitter.
Anywhere,you claim to be in ikom.who do pdp have in ikom thats more than senator ndoma egba? Senator owan enoh was driven out of pdp by ayade not efcc.etung his lga is already for apc plus obubra.yakurr has since been overran by apc.apc is strong in boki,mlst of the pdp bigwigs there are currently fighting each other.its only in abi lga where ex governor imoke hails from that pdp is strong but alex egbona wont give him the chance.
In the south,apc holds sway except in biase and akamkpa lgas.in the north,apc is dominant in obanliku.the bye-poll results in obudu next week will show the strength of apc.as you said,ayade wont influence the presidential polls in the state next year.imoke will try but i expect federal forces to neutralize him before the election starts.
When your stock in trade which is propaganda and falsehood get busted, you default to victimhood/emotion.

Which Victor Ndoma-Egba? Are we talking of the Abuja politician who spent donkey years as a senator with virtually nothing to show for it? It was so bad that he was rejected in no uncertain terms from returning to the Senate.

He had to hurriedly arrange a devious subsidised transport scheme to save the little that was left of his reckoning...

You can keep dropping names but if you really know Cross River politics, you would agree that the South controls the state and the South is completely PDP playground.

As for the councils you mentioned, I don't think anybody in PDP leadership loses any sleep because APC cannot be a serious threat in the state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by aribisala0(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
senatordave1:

This your pdp attitude is creating enemies for you like pdp.you have insulted almost everyone in nairaland.you just finished with aribisala,its childish man.gr[b][/b]ow up.not everyone is frustrated and bitter.
He cannot finish with me. Rather I will finish him finish cheesy

Presidency in Nigeria rotates between the Houses of Arewa and Oduduwa.

This is the word of the Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by alhassanyusuf29(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
the West that the presidency will rotate back to them after buhari's tenure,why will they want to wait for another 8yrs by voting PDP?
IBBG:
lol. i like
your hubris. Buhari is very beatable in 2019. if PDP give their vp slot to the west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by IBBG(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
the West that the presidency will rotate back to them after buhari's tenure,why will they want to wait for another 8yrs by voting PDP?
lol. to say the truth, after the north, the SE should be considered for presidency or we can as well kiss the presidency coming to the south good bye. The SW have had 8 years presidency and vice presidency, it is pure greed for the SW to still eye presidency after the north. Because SS and SE will not support a SW presidency when clearly the SE are yet to produce one. It is only fair it zone to them after the north's turn.

1 Like

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by IBBG(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
maestroferddi:
When your stock in trade which is propaganda and falsehood get busted, you default to victimhood/emotion.

Which Victor Ndoma-Egba? Are we talking of the Abuja politician who spent donkey years as a senator with virtually nothing to show for it? It was so bad that he was rejected in no uncertain terms from returning to the Senate.

He had to hurriedly arrange a devious subsidised transport scheme to save the little that was left of his reckoning...

You can keep dropping names but if you really know Cross River politics, you would agree that the South controls the state and the South is completely PDP playground.

As for the councils you mentioned, I don't think anybody in PDP leadership loses any sleep because APC cannot be a serious threat in the state.
We that are in cross river knows that APC has no base in this state. like you said Owan enoh committed political blunder when defected to APC. He should have learnt what happened to senator princewill otu when defected from PDP. Infact even in the APC in the state owan enoh is not even sure of winning the primaries. Because ndogma egba and Usani Usani from central are also eyeing the seat. PDP will still sweep all the senatorial seats.
Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
maestroferddi:

For the first time,i like your points.very civil.you underrated ndoma egba but you fail to mention a stronger politician in ikom from.when he was in pdp,you regard him.because he decsmped,you attack him.but for saraki that joined pdp,you still rate him highly.pdp controlled cross river mainly because they had pdp governors who were core politicians unlike ayade thats fumbling.again,most people were used to pdp and other parties were weak..
Things are changing,people are becoming aware.pdp going to sleep im cross river is what apc needs to pull a shocker.anyway,apc is not bothered about the guber polls.we jusr need at least 25% for buhari and we will get it.
Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by usmanbaba(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
To be realistic, can an ibo man become a president of Nigeria again?

1 Like

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by maestroferddi: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
senatordave1:

For the first time,i like your points.very civil.you underrated ndoma egba but you fail to mention a stronger politician in ikom from.when he was in pdp,you regard him.because he decsmped,you attack him.but for saraki that joined pdp,you still rate him highly.pdp controlled cross river mainly because they had pdp governors who were core politicians unlike ayade thats fumbling.again,most people were used to pdp and other parties were weak..
Things are changing,people are becoming aware.pdp going to sleep im cross river is what apc needs to pull a shocker.anyway,apc is not bothered about the guber polls.we jusr need at least 25% for buhari and we will get it.
Ndoma-Egba was an Abuja politician.

He is not particularly liked by people here.

Buhari will be lucky to get 10 percent of votes in this state.

If you want civility, then stop lying carelessly. APC supporters lie a lot so at times one is forced to pull their ears...

1 Like

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by IBBG(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
usmanbaba:
To be realistic, can an ibo man become a president of Nigeria again?
Yes they can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
pls stop trying to make it look like its SE birth right to produce the presidency after the north,it's all about negotiation and re-alignment,know one will give it to them on a platter of gold,the rotation policy is between north and south ,not to a specific geographical area

the SW will always dictate and influence the presidential political aspect of the south bcuz of SE/SS refusal to support a northern candidate.

south west dont need the votes of SE/SS to win the presidential election after the north,bcuz a north+SW votes will be adequate..its a fact northerners will queue behind a SW anyday,anytime against a SE candidate
IBBG:
lol. to say the truth, after the north, the SE should be considered for presidency or we can as well kiss the presidency coming to the south good bye. The SW have had 8 years presidency and vice presidency, it is pure greed for the SW to still eye presidency after the north. Because SS and SE will not support a SW presidency when clearly the SE are yet to produce one. It is only fair it zone to them after the north's turn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by maestroferddi: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
IBBG:
We that are in cross river knows that APC has no base in this state. like you said Owan enoh committed political blunder when defected to APC. He should have learnt what happened to senator princewill otu when defected from PDP. Infact even in the APC in the state owan enoh is not even sure of winning the primaries. Because ndogma egba and Usani Usani from central are also eyeing the seat. PDP will still sweep all the senatorial seats.
The other day while I was travelling to Calabar from Ikom, there was this man I was riding with.

He kept arguing blindly about the chances of APC in the state. However, when he was asked to point out the structures that would enable APC to make an impact, he was at sea/lost.

Cross River is run by the juggernauts in the South senatorial district. Prince Otu was said to have won the senatorial seat after defecting to Labour Party but the kingmakers ultimately had their way in Gershom Bassey.

The Otu chap had his promising political career extinguished: no-one hears about him ever since...

John Owan Enoh... totally a spent force.

1 Like

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by IBBG(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
pls stop trying to make it look like its SE birth right to produce the presidency after the north,it's all about negotiation and re-alignment,know one will give it to them on a platter of gold,the rotation policy is between north and south ,not to a specific geographical area

the SW will always dictate and influence the presidential political aspect of the south bcuz of SE/SS refusal to support a northern candidate.

south west dont need the votes of SE/SS to win the presidential election after the north,bcuz a north+SW votes will be adequate..its a fact northerners will queue behind a SW anyday,anytime against a SE candidate
lol. so is it now the birthright of SW to produce the president? if the SW is not willing to trade their position for presidency then the south can forget ever producing the president in the future. Because when a SW candidate is pitched against the north in a presidential contest with the SW claiming political supremacy the SS/SE will simply vote the north. And your guess is as good as mine the north will definitely win. By the way when you insinuate SE is claiming birthright over something it is totally wrong because they have the right to agaitate for it because its been like forever since last had the presidency. Infact with your assertion so far it is even the SW that wants to claim the presidency for themselves as a birthright down south, because they have had 8 years of presidency and 4 yours of presidency compared SE having none at all. Atleast we in the SS have 5 years and we are contented. we are saying it is only fair the SE have their as well. It is not the birthright of SW.

3 Likes

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by potoX: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
toofit007:
look at this use*le*ss m*a*d d*o*g, did I tell you that I am enjoying before? Of course I am suffering and Because I am suffering that is why i want this damnable entity called Nigeria disintegrate so that people who want to be self reliant can do so in their own country they called Biafra. But instead of me to continue suffering as you have postulated I will rather work assiduously with every drop of my blood and with every energy within my system towards the total dismemberment of this fraudulent entity called Nigeria. Even though I worked very hard to acquire the necessary skills, knowledge and competence needed for me to live a fulfilled life, but the cruel environmental condition channeled towards ensuring that we people from old Eastern region remain in perpetual slavery imposed on us by the hausa fulani aided by the British government will not allow us to live a meaningful live. I will ensure that I shall work with all my heart and if need be, my blood spill to ensure that my children and children children will have a better place to call home when I might have gone. We are in our millions nursing this suicidal thought and we have strategically positioned ourselves waiting for the ultimate command. Biafra issue is a time bomb in waiting. Those who knows knows. ...... Boko harram will be a child's play compare to the horror that will be unleash unto this fraudulent entity called Nigeria if she refuse to allow Biafra to go. They claimed that biafrans are the major problem of Nigeria, this major problem has shown her desire to exit the union, but you keep holding her down through a barrel of gun. Soon that same gun will fail you all.
Empty threats. Nnamdi kanu said worse and we silenced him talkless of a nonentity like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by alabi484(m): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
IBBG:
baba who knew osinbajo when buhari took him as his vice. compared to osinbajo jimi agbaje has more electoral value even now.

Osinbajo was actively involved in tinubu's 8 year reign in Lagos, Agbaje on the other hand was busy with his pharmacy business until pdp decided to waste his money by making him contesting and loosing governorship election, he's been quiet since then, he'll actually make a good VP seeing that he's very sound, but I doubt if he can win his local government undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by IBBG(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
maestroferddi:
The other day while I was travelling to Calabar from Ikom, there was this man I was riding with.

He kept arguing blindly about the chances of APC in the state. However, when he was asked to point out the structures that would enable APC to make an impact, he was at sea/lost.

Cross River is run by the juggernauts in the South senatorial district. Prince Otu was said to have won the senatorial seat after defecting to Labour Party but the kingmakers ultimately had their way in Gershom Bassey.

The Otu chap had his promising political career extinguished: no-one hears about him ever since...

thumbs up. you clearly are verse in cross river state politics, not someone who is not even based in the state trying to claim to know more than those residing here and ears on ground as to the political happenings in the state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by maestroferddi: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
alabi484:

Osinbajo was actively involved in tinubu's 8 year reign in Lagos, Agbaje on the other hand was busy with his pharmacy business until pdp decided to waste his money by making him contesting and loosing governorship election, he's been quiet since then, he'll actually make a good VP seeing that he's very sound, but I doubt if he can win his local government undecided
Jimi Agbaje is a populist candidate.

Before coming to Cross River last year, I spent over 14 years in Lagos. I daresay that I am well-versed in Lagos politics and by extension know Jimi Agbaje up close and personal.

Despite Tinubu"s stranglehold on Lagos, Jimi Agbaje has always given a good account of himself in his yet-to-be successful political sojourn.

Right from his days in DPN to being the PDP flagbearer in 2015, he has been a likeable candidate who will appeal to particular demographics especially the youths and intellectuals.

I am not sure whether giving him the VP slot will sit well with the dynamics and equation of PDP as things stand, but what is very clear is that PDP are not making the best use of him.

1 Like

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
IBBG:
Me and you know that prince was rigged out by imoke using incumbency.ordinarily,prince should win gershom.based on my experience during the 2011 and 2015 polls in cross river,real voting takes place at the urbam areas.votes in the rural areas are simply allocated to pdp.most of those claiming pdp will work against their party for a good pay.if the state apc can check these menace,then its game on.buhari just needs 25% in cross river

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
IBBG:
thumbs up. you clearly are verse in cross river state politics, not someone who is not even based in the state trying to claim to know more than those residing here and ears on ground as to the political happenings in the state
Oga,pdp is harming us seriously.enough of pdp.the standard of performance is dropping.lets try another party except you dont want the state to progress.

1 Like

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
maestroferddi:
Ndoma-Egba was an Abuja politician.

He is not particularly liked by people here.

Buhari will be lucky to get 10 percent of votes in this state.

If you want civility, then stop lying carelessly. APC supporters lie a lot so at times one is forced to pull their ears...
Most cross river politicians are not based at home.that hes not based at home doesnt stop him from influencing things.

1 Like

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
maestroferddi:

You can see how poorly gershom has performed if your based in cross river.senator prince is still popular and more desired.if he can get hold of the federal might and neutralize the juggernauts,he will pull clear.the priority is for buhari to get 25% anyway.
Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by toofit007: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
potoX:
Empty threats. Nnamdi kanu said worse and we silenced him talkless of a nonentity like you.
for your mind you have silenced Nnamdi kanu..., I just they laugh you... You see This war, NIGERIA Government has already lost it even before it start. We came very much prepared for this struggle and as time progresses, you shall see what I am saying. Common stopping ordinary radio biafra signals for the past five years, your useless Nigeria government has failed woefully even after spending trillions of dollars to stop it. Ordinary radio signals she has failed to stop it this is five years now. Just simple task we gave her, stop radio biafra signal she is running from pillar to post after she will be claiming to be giant of Africa. Giant of Africa my foot. Just as we put on mechanism that has made to find it impossible to block radio biafra, mechanism has been put in place for her not to be able to win any war with biafra in the near future just watch and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by toofit007: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
IBBG:
i will not dignify you with a response after this.
in your own interest you better don't do.
Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by potoX: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
toofit007:
for your mind you have silenced Nnamdi kanu..., I just they laugh you... You see This war, NIGERIA Government has already lost it even before it start. We came very much prepared for this struggle and as time progresses, you shall see what I am saying. Common stopping ordinary radio biafra signals for the past five years, your useless Nigeria government has failed woefully even after spending trillions of dollars to stop it. Ordinary radio signals she has failed to stop it this is five years now. Just simple task we gave her, stop radio biafra signal she is running from pillar to post after she will be claiming to be giant of Africa. Giant of Africa my foot. Just as we put on mechanism that has made to find it impossible to block radio biafra, mechanism has been put in place for her not to be able to win any war with biafra in the near future just watch and see.
Keep talking but hala me on the day you raise the standard against the Nigerian state
Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by divinelove(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Unless Nigeria is restructured an Igbo man will never be the president of Nigeria. Well except via vp slot n divine intervention.

Just being realistic

1 Like

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by toofit007: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
potoX:
Keep talking but hala me on the day you raise the standard against the Nigerian state
I will only take you serious when your useless country called Nigeria has been able to stop ordinary radio biafra signals but until then, rest in peace.
Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by IGBOmarryme: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
aribisala0:
Well there will be an election so let us wait till then.
>
Your pronouncement is childish.

It could be anyone from Itsekiri,Urhobo Efik ,Edo to Yoruba .

I cannot see an Igbo man winning an election so maybe there will be a coup. But election. O ti.

It would be an interesting election though
My friend stop making yourself look loved than Igbos, every other ethnic group have no problem with the Igbos except you Yorubas and you want to rule flying on that propaganda abi? Even the Hausas have started embracing the Igbos and most of them are condemning the Buhari tyranny but you keep deceiving yourself with no Igbo man will rule Nigeria, if you like do not Vote for Igbos others will vote when the time comes, infact you are the most hated if you check the stats, kiss the truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by IGBOmarryme: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
aribisala0:
He cannot finish with me. Rather I will finish him finish cheesy

Presidency in Nigeria rotates between the Houses of Arewa and Oduduwa.

This is the word of the Lord
Only Arewa from now on
Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by aribisala0(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

My friend stop making yourself look loved than Igbos, every other ethnic group have no problem with the Igbos except you Yorubas and you want to rule flying on that propaganda abi? Even the Hausas have started embracing the Igbos and most of them are condemning the Buhari tyranny but you keep deceiving yourself with no Igbo man will rule Nigeria, if you like do not Vote for Igbos others will vote when the time comes, infact you are the most hated if you check the stats, kiss the truth.
Good I look forward to discovering the truth. As long as everyone accepts the outcome gracefully . No Biafra or death nonsense.

Remember we are used to being in opposition.

We do not have the same desperation the Ibo have to be at the centre .

Since Nigeria has been having elections this is the frst time that a party has come from opposition to form government and it is the first time the Ibos have found themselves in opposition.

They are perplexed.

Instead of strategizing their response has just been unbridled emotionality. Bitterness and hate.

We welcome a contest of an Igbo Candidate versus a Yoruba candidate let Nigerian's decide in 2023.

What you will not see if we lose is the shameless decamping of Orji Kalu and Andy Uba. We will not call anyone betrayers. We will knuckle down and govern our own territory responsibly and strategically

The other thing is what has any Ibo leader got to offer ? Which Ibo state is generating Revenue like Ogun State?

1 Like

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by IGBOmarryme: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
aribisala0:
Good I look forward to discovering the truth. As long as everyone accepts the outcome gracefully . No Biafra or death nonsense.

Remember we are used to being in opposition.

We do not have the same desperation the Ibo have to be at the centre .

Since Nigeria has been having elections this is the frst time that a party has come from opposition to form government and it is the first time the Ibos have found themselves in opposition.

They are perplexed.

Instead of strategizing their response has just been unbridled emotionality. Bitterness and hate.

We welcome a contest of an Igbo Candidate versus a Yoruba candidate let Nigerian's decide in 2023.

What you will not see if we lose is the shameless decamping of Orji Kalu and Andy Uba. We will not call anyone betrayers. We will knuckle down and govern our own territory responsibly and strategically

The other thing is what has any Ibo leader got to offer ? Which Ibo state is generating Revenue like Ogun State?
Hahaha you sound so pained that Igbos will beat Yoruba in the present day Nigeria if they happen to go toe to toe in an election that's why you are ranting about Biafra this and Revenue that.

You are making your claiming about Ogun state Revenue while we both know Obasanjo that ruled Nigeria for 8 years is from that state yet Igbos have never produced President and you are not ashamed of yourself to even make such a comparison, what do you think will happen if Anambra alone produces a president for 8 years, Ogun will be like sambisa forest to Anambra cos we all know Federal Attention in Nigeria is based on who's President (raw truth).
Anambra alone has the highest number of Billionaires than ANY Nigerian state past or present, so personal effort plus Federal might will equal a blast for Igbos and all well meaning Nigerians.

Let Igbo and Yoruba go to the poll and you will be shocked that Nigerians know you people well well and will never subscribe to your propaganda on Igbos just to stay afloat.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How PDP Should Strategize To Beat Buhari In 2019 by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
no specific geographical region have the birth right to produce the presidency apart from the initial agreement of zoning it between the north and south,whatever region the presidency rotates to,the ethnicity/tribe within that region have the legal and moral right to aspire for it,I didn't contradict the fact that the SE can agitate for it,but just like the SE,the SS and SW can via for it too anytime it's zoned to the south..there is nothing like legitimate right,but only through negotiation,alignment and politicking on trying to proffer a solution for a geographical area to produce it..if u see a geographical area producing the presidency,ita bcuz other regions agreed,not bcuz it's their right..so there is nothing like SE turn,but south's turn

the fact the the presidency keeps rotating between the north and SW attest to that,just like how the north didn't need SE/SS for the presidency,same thing applies to the SW too,bcuz those two regions will keep voting themselves in

the SW will always dictate the trend politically in south, unless the igbo's play their political cards right,the presidency will continue to allude them bcuz

1.you don't expect the same north u abuse,detest and vote against in presidential election,to vote for you when up against a SW candidate

2.as long as the SW have the support of north,their very little the igbo's can do to stop them attaining any political position

IBBG:
lol. so is it now the birthright of SW to produce the president? if the SW is not willing to trade their position for presidency then the south can forget ever producing the president in the future. Because when a SW candidate is pitched against the north in a presidential contest with the SW claiming political supremacy the SS/SE will simply vote the north. And your guess is as good as mine the north will definitely win. By the way when you insinuate SE is claiming birthright over something it is totally wrong because they have the right to agaitate for it because its been like forever since last had the presidency. Infact with your assertion so far it is even the SW that wants to claim the presidency for themselves as a birthright down south, because they have had 8 years of presidency and 4 yours of presidency compared SE having none at all. Atleast we in the SS have 5 years and we are contented. we are saying it is only fair the SE have their as well. It is not the birthright of SW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record / How To Obtain SCUML Registration From EFCC With Ease / Russia Set To Deliver Nigeria's Attack Helicopters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.