Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically (4615 Views)

The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 / EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Chinonye2022(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Imo State
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Abia
Bayelsa
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Cross rivers
Edo
Delta
Adamawa
Taraba
Benue
Platue state
Abuja
So automatically Tinubu wil lose these states 16 state my question is can he win all the other remaining states

31 Likes

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2022
Go back to bed! You slept late last night.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by garfield1: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Imo State
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Abia
Bayelsa
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Cross rivers
Edo
Delta
Adamawa
Taraba
Benue
Platue state
Abuja
So automatically Tinubu wil lose these states 16 state my question is can he win all the other remaining states

Tinubu can win plateau and cross river

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Chinonye2022(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2022
garfield1:

don't think so because of Muslim Muslim ticket it wil b difficult for him to win Platue not to talk of Cross rivers

28 Likes

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by PandoraObi: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2022
Soludo is breaking bottles on Peter Obi's head

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Mynd44: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2022
The list looks valid if you ask me.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Mynd44: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2022
garfield1:

Plateau is a Toss-off. I doubt he will win cross-river. He might get nunbers but winning almost not possible

7 Likes

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by sonature1: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2022
garfield1:

I don't know about Plateau, but Tinubu cannot win Cross River State.

The constitution says that the winner must win 25% votes in 25 states and majority of the votes. I don't see anyone meeting this requirement.

However, I see this election going into a runoff between Atiku Abubukar and Peter Obi.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Nanci070(f): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Mynd44:
The list looks valid if you ask me.

Am also thinking the same

1 Like

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Opinedecandid(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2022
Those states isn't enough to make him lose the Elections, mind you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Innocentman86: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2022
garfield1:

So cross rivers will leave their brother obi that is the best presidential candidate in the history of nigeria and that the wife is even from akwa/cross and also olumba to vote for a tribalistik theiff, ritualisst,drug dealer,Stark illiterate,sick,old,dying, corruptt, occulticc Tinubu.
Also plateau will leave a Christian and also the best man for the job to vote in a Biko Haram tickets so they can kill the remaining plateau indigenes.
Is like you really enjoyed your Amala,ewedu plus gbekiri these morning grin cheesy grin cheesy :Dyoru bad fa.ke Muslimns

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Chinonye2022(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Those states isn't enough to make him lose the Elections, mind you.
the question is can he win all the remaining other states?

8 Likes

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by garfield1: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2022
Chinonye2022:
don't think so because of Muslim Muslim ticket it wil b difficult for him to win Platue not to talk of Cross rivers

People here dont care about Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by garfield1: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2022
sonature1:

The constitution says that the winner must win 25% votes in 25 states and majority of the votes. I don't see anyone meeting this requirement.

However, I see this election going into a runoff between Atiku Abubukar and Peter Obi.

Apc controls cross river

1 Like

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Chinonye2022(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2022
garfield1:

Apc controls cross river
Apc controlling cross rivers doesn't change the fact that the wil lose the state the controls Imo State does tha mean they will wil Imo?

10 Likes

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by sonature1: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2022
garfield1:

Apc controls cross river

I don't think that's the case here. For a reason best known to you, you have admitted several times that you like Tinubu.

Cross River State is a battleground for Peter Obi and Atiku Abubukar. Prof. Ben Ayade should have contested his re-election under APC to test the party's popularity in his state.

5 Likes

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by garfield1: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Apc controlling cross rivers doesn't change the fact that the wil lose the state the controls Imo State does tha mean they will wil Imo?

Cross river peculiarities is different from IMO.any party that rules cross river falls to that party totally.the people are so docile SBD relaxed
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Felimax(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2022
TINUBU IS UNELECTABLE!
Know this and know peace.

Tinubu will be so drained before the result are called there will be a serious reprisal in Lagos and most of the West states.

The Caliphate is going down, the emperor is defeated, dead and gone.
Never, never again! The APC you see today you shall see them no more.

The whole world and Nigerians will flock the streets in gross celebration of the defeat of APC. Not really because Atiku or Obi win but because we will be geared towards a new dimension.

10 Likes

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2022
garfield1:

People here dont care about Muslim Muslim ticket

Only if you knw the damage Muslim Muslim ticket has caused Tinubu in Christian dominated states you won't be saying this..

Obi will win in crossrivers following by Atiku before Tinubu Will get any vote here..(The same religious issue made Abiola to loose cross River and Akwabiom in 1993 even when Abiola won in Anambra state) una no wan learn

You said CROSS RIVER people are so relaxed, you are indirectly calling them zombies that don't knw their left and right ?

You will learn a bitter lesson in Feb

12 Likes

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Mynd44: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2022
sonature1:

Getting 25% in 25 states is not a problem for the top 2 candidates

3 Likes

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by onukwube1: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2022
garfield1:

Which Cross River? I have never met anyone here that want to vote him including APC members.

Peter Obi will win Cross River by at least 80%.

Tinubu will not get 10% here for sure

9 Likes

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Sammy07: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2022
Mynd44:

True.

29 Likes

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Chinonye2022(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2022
onukwube1:

Which Cross River? I have never met anyone here that want to vote him including APC members.

80% u must be joking

1 Like

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Honjoshy4u: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2022
Add,
Bauchi
Jigawa
Niger
To the list.....
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2022
Chinonye2022:
80% u must be joking

It's possible, Infact in Rivers state too, even some APC members in Rivers state will only vote for APC at different levels except presidential level...

Amechi loyalists are not voting Tinubu, they accused Tinubu of hijacking the ticket through corrupt means...

Don't be deceived by Amechi' S eyes service..

9 Likes

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by garfield1: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2022
onukwube1:

Go to the rural areas of crs,it is apc and pdp.obi can't get more than 50% in any ss state.without ayade,buhari got 30% in crs,apc may just win.

1 Like

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by garfield1: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Only if you knw the damage Muslim Muslim ticket has caused Tinubu is Christian dominated ststes you won't be saying this..

Obi will win in crossrivers following by Atiku before Tinubu Will get any vote here..

You said CROSS RIVER people are so relaxed, you are indirectly calling them zombies that don't knw their left and right ?

In crs,they dont vote in the rural areas.votes are allocated and decided according to interest.no one is campaigning for atiku.it is between apc and labour.ayade will brutally edge out labour

1 Like

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by onukwube1: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2022
Chinonye2022:
80% u must be joking

I know what is on ground here. I have seen Ayade PA that told me he will vote Obi. Make a call if you know anyone that is residing here and ask questions.

APC when it comes to president will not get 10%.

7 Likes

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by garfield1: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2022
sonature1:

I don't think that's the case here. For a reason best known to you, you have admitted several times that you like Tinubu.

Cross River State is a battleground for Peter Obi and Atiku Abubukar. Prof. Ben Ayade should have contested his re-election under APC to test the party's popularity in his state.

There was a rerun in jarigbe constituency and apc won.there was another in isantim constituency and APC almost won.we are talking of presidential not guber.sandy is not campaigning for atiku.pdp has been weakened by massive defection to labour and apc.the game is between tinubu and obi

2 Likes

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by sonature1: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2022
Mynd44:

You left out the second condition: majority of the votes cast. I don't see anyone meeting the two requirements.

The winner of this election is someone who can win lots of votes outside their region.

Given that Rabi'u Kwankwanso and Atiku Abubukar are in this race, it makes things tough for Tinubu (with respect to bloc votes from the north).

If Peter Obi doesn't change this election with over 50 million Nigerians who don't care to vote every 4 years, Atiku Abubukar is going to be the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Secret Societies In The Us--- Esp Ny / Are We Really Practicing Democracy? / Fasola's Lekki Estate, Lagos, home of flooding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.