Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. (6518 Views)

Brought Near To God - Joseph Prince / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. / Draw Near To GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
estyvino:
That reminds of the song that says

Jesus You Love me too much oh

Too much excess Love oh

Beautiful song I tell you. When you listen to it with your spirit, soul and mind, it ushers in the presence of God into your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
VictoryTestimony:
The Closer you are to God,

The Closer he is to you..God bless You All

True. It is a relationship. God has made the first move and he is calling us to make our own move. He is saying to us, come let's rub minds together.

2 Likes

Re: Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. by ladygudhead(f): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

May Christ be praised forever without end.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. by TOSIN116: 12:38am On Aug 06, 2018
win2kwire:

Only illiterates and primitive people can draw near to something not physical, something you cannot see. Zero commonsense!
Nobody asked you to open the thread you opened just to insult people and claim their belief is false without proper proof.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. by AlexRi(f): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
NB: It is not only in the morning you do this. You can carry it out anytime when you are less busy.

Just move out from the presence of people and find a quiet place to ruminate and reflect on God's love for you.

The more you do, the more you are filled with the fullness of God.

You will become his light to this dark world. His glory, goodness, mercy, love, power will be seen and felt through you. Hallelujah!

This was the secrete of Jesus Christ( God in flesh ) and all the holy men who did mighty deeds for God.

May God bless you and fill you as you draw near to Him. Amen!
Amen! Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. by AlexRi(f): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Most of the time, I will play a song that is talking about God's love for me till day breaks. I came to discover that the more I bless Him for his amazing love and grace for me, the more He floods me with his annointing and presence.[/quote] This song 'Jesus, how I love you' came to mind. I LOVE this song with everything in me. It is always awesome in His presence. God bless you bro.

Remember, in His presence there is fullness of joy and pleasures for evermore. You can never feel depressed in His holy presence.[/quote] Yes sir!

1 Like

Re: Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
AlexRi:
Amen! Thanks for this

You are welcome sister, but all thanks to Christ Jesus our Vine and Head now and forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Jesus - Ufo Connection / Why Are Some Churches(christians) Praying Holyghost Fire On Their Enemies? / My Reaction To The Front Page Topic: "Names Of God And Their Meanings"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.