Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) (22523 Views)

I Need A Professional Hacker. / How I Confirmed The Facebook Hacker Was A Nigerian Lazy Youth [photos] / How To Become A Professional Ethical Hacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by ACE1010: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2018
Enskynelson:
I changed the password, removed their e-mail, logged out all other sessions, added my phone number and changed the password. That was how I won the fight. But it didn't end there. I had to start posting on Faceboook to enlighten my friends. As at the time of posting this, the link though still valid has been neutralised as it no longer show a dommy facebook login page. But I am going to show us how to identify a dommy Facebook login page.
Typically, a the real Facebook login page should display the facebook website on the address bar but the fake dommy Facebook page usually shows something else. See the attached photos. Some often look like facebook e.g. Facelook.com. Make sure it is facebook.com and nothing similar.

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by SexTin(f): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2018
vizkiz:
lol... The hacker Na mumu. His mates are hacking a whole website, oga dey hack Facebook page grin
Just Pray They Dnt Hack U, They Are Mostly G Boys, To Defraud People.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by German4beginner(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2018
angry It's nice sharing it here,at least it has help to awareness to such act.

Use your leisure time wisely. Impact greater knowledge and improve your personality by learning German Language. We are here to guide you through on how to speak&write in German. German Language is very interesting and fun to study. It also comes with Great Opportunities! Don't miss out.
Guten tag!
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Fuadeiza(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2018
I don't click any link that doesn't have "s" in https

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by stchinedu: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2018
Proffdada:
Na Chinedu grin
you dey craze grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Jasen1(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2018
Heheheeje, don't ever click any link sent to you via facebook oh, naija boys plenty

I dey street I know whtsaup
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by ikept(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2018
sparkle6:
There is even a better way to hack a fb account all you need is get the victim press a well known news site and extract his fb url from there. And voila! Am in! But u need to be good in javascript and php to be 50% successful.
dude I created a Facebook account a long time ago..I need to delete it now for future purpose

I don't want people knowing details about me,also with my Twitter accounts..

I lost all login details can you hack it?
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by sparkle6(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2018
Stranac:
dude I created a Facebook account a long time ago..I need to delete it now for future purpose

I don't want people knowing details about me,also with my Twitter accounts..

I lost all login details can you hack it?
Are u kidding. am not a black hat.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2018
sparkle6:

Are u kidding. am not a black hat.
it's my account,an old one!
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2018
Enskynelson:
I changed the password, removed their e-mail, logged out all other sessions, added my phone number and changed the password. That was how I won the fight. But it didn't end there. I had to start posting on Faceboook to enlighten my friends. As at the time of posting this, the link though still valid has been neutralised as it no longer show a dommy facebook login page. But I am going to show us how to identify a dommy Facebook login page.
Typically, a the real Facebook login page should display the facebook website on the address bar but the fake dommy Facebook page usually shows something else. See the attached photos. Some often look like facebook e.g. Facelook.com. Make sure it is facebook.com and nothing similar.

Why these people no dey see my own account Hack sef. sad
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2018
My colleague responded to a mail from an unknown sender...it was actually a PDF attachment that he opened, and was redirected to login with email and email password on an acrobat site created for spamming....Bros did so ignorantly. They stole his login details and sent out same spamming messages to all his contacts thru his mail, i got the mail and alerted him that he's sharing a spamming message....he was no aware so i got suspicious and asked him to login and check his sent messages....Lo and behold, apart from just sending messages to his contacts, they sent mails to his PFA, his banks and Asset managers asking to change certain details about those accounts to afford them access to his finance. na God just save that bros that year....

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2018
i was told that Facebook account is now a hot cake for those idiots g boys... they do anything to have access to any Facebook account because the ones they usually create gets deleted instantly by Facebook... reason why we must be careful and vigilant of any phishing links or websites...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Simplybami(f): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2018
engrkaz:
My colleague responded to a mail from an unknown sender...it was actually a PDF attachment that he opened, and was redirected to login with email and email password on an acrobat site created for spamming....Bros did so ignorantly. They stole his login details and sent out same spamming messages to all his contacts thru his mail, i got the mail and alerted him that he's sharing a spamming message....he was no aware so i got suspicious and asked him to login and check his sent messages....Lo and behold, apart from just sending messages to his contacts, they sent mails to his PFA, his banks and Asset managers asking to change certain details about those accounts to afford them access to his finance. na God just save that bros that year....

My experience is quite different. I asked a guy to send me some movies from his laptop to my Ipad through Xender. While he was sending the movies, I noticed he was able to access my gallery on his laptop saying he wanted to check my pictures. I told him not to,so I later disconnected the Xender. But few minutes later I noticed someone screenshot my wallpaper. The most surprising thing is,I don't have a screenshot app on my Ipad. Few days later again,the lock pattern of my Whatsapp was screenshot. I panicked immediately and deleted my Whatsapp. But I'm certain this guy already has access to my Ipad. What can I do please?
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by mrjojo: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2018
Simplybami:

My experience is quite different. I asked a guy to send me some movies from his laptop to my Ipad through Xender. While he was sending the movies, I noticed he was able to access my gallery on his laptop saying he wanted to check my pictures. I told him not to,so I later disconnected the Xender. But few minutes later I noticed someone screenshot my wallpaper. The most surprising thing is,I don't have a screenshot app on my Ipad. Few days later again,the lock pattern of my Whatsapp was screenshot. I panicked immediately and deleted my Whatsapp. But I'm certain this guy already has access to my Ipad. What can I do please?
Simply reset your ipad. if you do any banking trnasaction or any other transaction whatsoever, your details will be compromise . RESET ASAP!!
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Gmajor(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2018
WTF.
@Enskynelson I had a some what similar experience.
Two days ago, I got a message and a link from a friend asking me to watch his performance on stage.
During my Uni days we were in the same faculty but we were not really close. In fact the message he sent me two days ago was the first time we've spoken on Facebook.
Moreover, I've always been apprehensive of the way his displays wealth on social media when he does not run any business and is unemployment. So, when he sent me the message I was kinda suspicious.
But I still decided to click on the link. When I clicked on the link, it took me to a page that required me to login to my Facebook account.
That's was when I knew that something fishy was going on. I had already logged in to Facebook with my chrome browser, so if this link was really Facebook affiliated, then it should have logged in automatically.
OK oh. So I decided to humor myself. I randomly typed an email and password in the query and unbelievably enough, I was logged in. But the page was not gibberish.
That was when I confirmed that the message was sent with malicious intent

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Wayne4uall(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2018
It also happen to me, I got back my account but all my pics and frds has been deleted
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by subbylee: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2018
Be very careful with things of the internet
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2018
Make sure you always update your Facebook name every 60days so that when they hack your account they will find it difficult to change your name

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Wayne4uall(m): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2018
Enskynelson:
After some search, I go to know of www.facebook.com/hacked where I went to to report the compromised account. After pushing through the steps, I was made to provide and e-mail and to upload a valid ID. which I gladly did.

Where u able to get back your pics, when I got back my account all my frds and pictures has been deleted,
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by NatureDavid(m): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2018
Enskynelson:
In the past few days, in my small circle of friends, I have heard not less then five (5) accounts already hacked. Some accounts have gone beyond a level it can be retrieved using the method I used. For instance, the e-mail ID is removed, phone number removed, facebook username (e.g. John.Atema) changed to something unknown to you. This makes your finding your hacked facebook almost impossible. A method I used in solving such was going via a mutual friend. Even at that, sometimes, the names are altered. e.g Lalasticlala changed to one oyibo name Manhattan Riley. This makes it difficult to identify the hacked account as well.
Secondly, always remember there is not private online. Always keep your private life offline. Do not send sensitive information online as anything could happen anytime.
Do not use simple passwords. Two of the cases of my friends are those who use the phone number as their password. Take your time to select a good password.
While using same password for all online stuff keeps you from incidents of forgetting your passwords, always remember that one accounts hacked can open gateways to your other accounts. eg. if your facebook password is the same as your e-mail address password, a hacker can still try your hacked facebook password on your other accounts such as gmail, yahoomail, instagram etc.
Boss please my account was hacked too, if you can help I will really appreciate it, please a call or flash to this number so that I Can explain it better 07030826294
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by SirMichael1: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2018
vizkiz:
lol... The hacker Na mumu. His mates are hacking a whole website, oga dey hack Facebook page grin

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.- Mark Twain.

You know what FB is used for right? Should I send sensitive messages to business partners or give details of my transaction to trustworthy friends and a hacker gets hold of my FB, you know what would happen right?

Why would someone want to hack a website when they won't be able to redirect transactions directed through the site? Hope you know most online transactions are handled by a third party website abi? Those websites that are 128-bit encrypted.

No be every time person go open mouth talk when e no know anything.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Klington: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2018
gee bois are desperate for fb account nowadays

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2018
NatureDavid:
Boss please my account was hacked too, if you can help I will really appreciate it, please a call or flash to this number so that I Can explain it better 07030826294
Try the steps listed in the first post with the link shared there. It depends on damages done so far though. Give me feedback at 080 386 539 82. Whatsapp only for now cos I am at work.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2018
That's why I deactivate my Facebook account after each use.
Whenever I want to Facebook, I just login. When am done, I deactivate the poo!
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2018
Simplybami:

hope you are not mistakingly holding a combination of keys e.g. Volume Up + Power Button on your iPad cos most iPads dont need a third party app to take screenshots.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Simplybami(f): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2018
mrjojo:
Simply reset your ipad. if you do any banking trnasaction or any other transaction whatsoever, your details will be compromise . RESET ASAP!!

Okay. Thank you.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Simplybami(f): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2018
Enskynelson:

hope you are not mistakingly holding a combination of keys e.g. Volume Up + Power Button on your iPad cos most iPads dont need a third party app to take screenshots.

No.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Dajugba: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Thanks Bro. This information is so much helpful and important.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by surveyProf(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Why did u cover the hackers details...
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by qanda: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Well done and thank you for sharing. You are far too kind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easily Tether Or Share Your Simple Server Or Psiphon Connection To Other Phones / 3 Things Microsoft Cannot Explain / "I Am Not Cooking Your Balls" - Laptops Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.