Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) (22520 Views)

I Need A Professional Hacker. / How I Confirmed The Facebook Hacker Was A Nigerian Lazy Youth [photos] / How To Become A Professional Ethical Hacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by surveyProf(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Klington:
gee bois are desperate for fb account nowadays

One of them open a Facebook account as a lady living in California USA, and sent me a friend's request, before I accepted I did some check and balances, about his profile pix, which many of Dem would have just one pix or two....

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by emperorizzy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
Interesting. That's security101, for those in the cybersecurity path, these things are easy to implement, very easy to implement. Never open a link you don't know, never ever always update your antivirus regularly or upgrade to premium. And even if the site is secured (https) it doesn't guarantee anything.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Talknochip(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmm, what an experience!... I just recovered my Facebook account yesterday after it was hacked by one idio.t (LATTEX.... ) here on NL since 1st of July dis yr after i clicked on one relationship link like that...i was advised here on NL to open a new a/c immediately...luckily,i had anoda a/c..i now warned my frends by doin a post and tagging my hacked a/c on it... And more than 300 of my frends unfriend the hacker a/c (my first a/c) and added me with my new a/c... To just tink ur secrets or sensitive information is in the hands of a stranger is really traumatising.... The idio.t wey hack my account is in Lagos.. He deleted all my pictures....Fb gave me his device name and location...i reported him to the Mods here...i tink he was taken down... Not seeing him again... They plenty for NL....
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ivimilly:
Op with this your kind OT you sure say you nor be G Boy? grin

Very good information, This is very useful information.
he doesnt have to be a gboy. I have also hacked account (on educational purpose) back in school when I learnt about phising. my own advice I tell people is if u see a link that directs you to facebook login, just click enter once it doesn t show invalid username or password and it redirect to another site. just know its fake

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
vizkiz:
lol... The hacker Na mumu. His mates are hacking a whole website, oga dey hack Facebook page grin
do you know how him go sell the hacked facebk account or even what he might achieve by using the facebook account
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
German4beginner:
angry It's nice sharing it here,at least it has help to awareness to such act.

Use your leisure time wisely. Impact greater knowledge and improve your personality...

Impart not Impact
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by akpur1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
That guy dey learn work joor
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Wayne4uall:
It also happen to me, I got back my account but all my pics and frds has been deleted
May be you allowed too much time before you got your account back. The more time allowed, the higher the damage.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Wayne4uall:

Where u able to get back your pics, when I got back my account all my frds and pictures has been deleted,
Yes, cos I didn't allow them much time. The more time you allow, the higher the damage they may cause.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
maxiuc:
Make sure you always update your Facebook name every 60days so that when they hack your account they will find it difficult to change your name
Please can you explain how this works please. thanks.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by springtech(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
This is nice.
Highly infotmative.
Thanks OP.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
surveyProf:
Why did u cover the hackers details...
Sorry bro. The details are available here https://www.nairaland.com/4683201/how-confirmed-facebook-hacker-nigerian.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by surveyProf(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Enskynelson:

Sorry bro. The details are available here https://www.nairaland.com/4683201/how-confirmed-facebook-hacker-nigerian.

Fgfg979@yahoo..... Is dat his or urs?
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Talknochip:
Hmmm, what an experience!... I just recovered my Facebook account yesterday after it was hacked by one idio.t (LATTEX.... ) here on NL since 1st of July dis yr after i clicked on one relationship link like that...i was advised here on NL to open a new a/c immediately...luckily,i had anoda a/c..i now warned my frends by doin a post and tagging my hacked a/c on it... And more than 300 of my frends unfriend the hacker a/c (my first a/c) and added me with my new a/c... To just tink ur secrets or sensitive information is in the hands of a stranger is really traumatising.... The idio.t wey hack my account is in Lagos.. He deleted all my pictures....Fb gave me his device name and location...i reported him to the Mods here...i tink he was taken down... Not seeing him again... They plenty for NL....
shocked
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
surveyProf:

Fgfg979@yahoo..... Is dat his or urs?
That is the idiots account bro. You can see the number linked there too. Though can't see it fully. You know, he will create multiple email ad just for the purpose. But that phone number there is a Nigerian phone number.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by surveyProf(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Enskynelson:
That is the idiots account bro. You can see the number linked there too. Though can't see it fully. You know, he will create multiple email ad just for the purpose. But that phone number there is a Nigerian phone number.

Do u have the full phone number digit? Also another email address, apart from the one above?
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by unuane1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mine was also hacked on Monday but I was able to reclaim the account on Tuesday even after a lot of trying. The idiot change my Facebook name to an Asian name and also delete my photos and the most painful was he deleted all my friends of about 2600. It was really painful. l have the fool phone number and I'm still planing on what to tell him when I finally call him. The most painful was my friends he deleted.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
unuane1:
Mine was also hacked on Monday but I was able to reclaim the account on Tuesday even after a lot of trying. The idiot change my Facebook name to an Asian name and also delete my photos and the most painful was he deleted all my friends of about 2600. It was really painful. l have the fool phone number and I'm still planing on what to tell him when I finally call him. The most painful was my friends he deleted.
shocked That is great! In my case, the guy used an e-mail and didn't use a phone number.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by drchuks1234(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Enskynelson:
After some search, I go to know of www.facebook.com/hacked where I went to to report the compromised account. After pushing through the steps, I was made to provide and e-mail and to upload a valid ID. which I gladly did.
bros u have teach me something now

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Mires: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
My brother, ha so dem hacked my guy own used am hacked mine. All actions to retrieve my account last two Sundays proved abortive. I kukuma open another. Wetin dem want gain? Dem want used am begged money ni? I laughed
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Enskynelson:

Please can you explain how this works please. thanks.
because the hacker will find difficult to change your Facebook name because you can't change Facebook name twice in unless it is more than 60days so with your original name still linked to your Facebook account you can get your account back

Here are the two options

1) if your Facebook account gets hacked your name is changed your email address and phone number removed then there's little chance you get it back I mean very slim opportunity
2)if your Facebook account gets hacked your email address and phone number changed but your name is still the same there is very Big opportunity to get it back

Note that no matter how long or difficult your Facebook password is if them mean your Facebook account they will hack it easily Facebook is not secured at all

Always update your Facebook name every 60days just retype your previous name and click update that's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by unuane1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Enskynelson:

shocked That is great! In my case, the guy used an e-mail and didn't use a phone number.
He used both Phone number and email. The luck I had was that I registered the account with my email so Facebook sent me an email to know if I was the one that change my email so a link was sent to my email where I was able to get hold of my account back but it was rather too late. l did not realize the hack on time.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by unuane1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mires:
My brother, ha so dem hacked my guy own used am hacked mine. All actions to retrieve my account last two Sundays proved abortive. I kukuma open another. Wetin dem want gain? Dem want used am begged money ni? I laughed
l think they are after account with longer period of usage. like mine is about 10years old. l don't know what they want with an old Facebook account.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by brilliant5(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tnx bro.. best info so far taday

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by bamasite(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Na waa
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
unuane1:
l think they are after account with longer period of usage. like mine is about 10years old. l don't know what they want with an old Facebook account.

Credibility.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Mires: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
unuane1:

Hmmm!!!
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Mires: 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
unuane1:

Hmmm!!! How that help them to get access to bank accounts? Lol... nonsense people
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by German4beginner(m): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Impart not Impact
Danke!
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by sekzy99(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Enskynelson:
After some search, I go to know of www.facebook.com/hacked where I went to to report the compromised account. After pushing through the steps, I was made to provide and e-mail and to upload a valid ID. which I gladly did.
how long did it take before you got a response from Facebook? My friend account was disabled and I went to fill the form at the help center with id card uploaded but over two hours no response.

Note, there's no where to enter my friend email address in the contact form so it was entered under any information.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Odusoyinda12: 12:34am On Aug 23, 2018
My account was hacked yesterday I've been trying every means to recover it but all to no avail, Plus can someone help me,,, the only link I still have to the account is my facebook username,,, the hacker has cleared all my details, my email my pictures e.t.c
Re: My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) by Eliska10: 4:39am On Jan 24
Having a cheating husband is one of the worst thing to experience in a marriage. you keep up with your best and yet get disappointed . i have been married for more than 8 years now but for the past 2 months my husband started coming back late night , takes late night calls, and restricted me from touching his phone so i was worried and advised to get a hacker so i checked online for the best and i was recommended [ Remote spy hacker @ gm ail. com ] to be the trusted hacker. After following his instructions , i got access to his phone through a link without touching his phone physically , now i got to know the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easily Tether Or Share Your Simple Server Or Psiphon Connection To Other Phones / 3 Things Microsoft Cannot Explain / "I Am Not Cooking Your Balls" - Laptops Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.