Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

How To Deal With Saying “I Love You” And Not Hearing It Back.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Saying “I Love You” And Not Hearing It Back.. (539 Views)

After Almost 4 Months Of Not Hearing From Her / Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing / UK Base Nigerian Man Who Came Out As Gay, Reveals What His Parent Did Hearing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Saying “I Love You” And Not Hearing It Back.. by AshAZomor(f): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Saying “I love you” and not hearing it back can seriously deter someone from saying “I love you” ever again. But don’t fret, I’ve got you.
“I love you” is a huge step in any relationship, and it’s mostly because we fear what the response will be. Saying “I love you” and not hearing it back feels devastating, but you can bounce back from it.

Why it’s so hard

Nobody wants to be the first person to say the L-word because you’re basically going in blindly. You may think your relationship is going well, and they must love you back, but when it comes down to it, you could be wrong! Maybe they aren’t there yet. Maybe they could never love you because you are too different. It’s safe to say that saying “I love you” is nerve-racking AF.

I was the first person to say “I love you” in my relationship, and, honestly, I cried. My girlfriend was confused about my tears, and she sort of panicked. I explained to her later that I was terrified with the idea of telling her that I loved her. It scared me because that meant she could leave me, and I would be heartbroken. I know that sounds ridiculous, but .....

Click on the link below to read full story
https://gistupafrica.com/2018/08/04/how-to-deal-with-saying-i-love-you-and-not-hearing-it-back/
Re: How To Deal With Saying “I Love You” And Not Hearing It Back.. by amaniro: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
FYI saying I love you is too common. Some people don't really mean it, it's just like the conclusion in a conversation. And after you tell the person I love you, the person says "same here" or same. Check, cause am not sure they actually do.

(1) (Reply)

Single Mother Of One Shares Beautiful Photos After Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Sango based Female friends / Join H Plus Community Singles Meet Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.