Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) (34727 Views)

Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mynd44:
Senator Wamako is just showing off

Is this a rally, campaign or what?

Senator Wammakko is the most popular politician right now in Sokoto. Ask any Sokoto indigene.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Results will tell because i see this man loosing his senatorial sit come 2019.

Bros you really need to ponder for more information. Not just cheap talk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by HokageTravels: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
higherpower:

Go and get your share from Cownu or Ekweremadu

I am not Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba but I know what you are "a goat" stubborn and oblivious to reality.

This is reality in Nigeria
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Kanurii: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wamakko na Sokoto's own tinubu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
If you are wondering why every politician in the north pulls a large crowd. Don't wonder much, it is as a result of joblessness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Sagay212: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
shebi una dey see...see them hailing the same people who have put them in hardship and misery. Now you know that the politicians are not just the problem. Many Nigerians deserve to suffer very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by higherpower: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
HokageTravels:

I am not Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba but I know what you are "a goat" stubborn and oblivious to reality.

This is reality in Nigeria

Only a goat can recognize his likes. Shame on you. Nigeria is moving forward

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Am tired of this shithole called Nigeria....what a crowd, at the end they leave us disappointed.
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by apolonius(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
@op, stop being dubious. This is an APC solidarity rally for Buhari organised by APC leaders leaders led by Senator Wamakko in Sokoto.

Correct the topic appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by OTayobami(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
*Fayose and Melaye be singing and dancing like* ''See Maary! see Jesus! see Maary! see Jesus! o tun ti wole, see Jesus!"
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by babamadiba(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
amaniro:
praising some one with empty stomach. I hate Nigerian politics
I know u would have loved Nigerian politics if it was saraki or tambuwa they came out to praise.

8 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by DTaj: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Results will tell because i see this man loosing his senatorial sit come 2019.

What Have you ever been to Sokoto?
Ask any Sokoto indigene or Sokoto resident who is popularly called ALU! Wammako in Sokoto is like Tinubu and Saraki in Lagos and Kwara respectively.

Google is your friend. Find out how the spineless, minority politician, Aminu Tambuwal, got the APC ticket in 2015.

Mark my words, Tambuwal has just buried his political career by that daft defection to PDP!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by experimentist: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Funeral bell

PDP coffin

Graveyard diggin deep

Bye bye Tambuwal

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by asobo: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
papoudaupolos:
From this day Tambuwal realises his terrible mistake of split with Wamakko.
We are seeing unbelievable kind of support by the people to Wamakko.
The were never on the same page even before his emergence as governor

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by asheyorinitemi: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
I just can't imagine the kind of riot that will occur if this Buhari no enter. Cos his followers in the north no be here. God save Nigeria. I just hope a revolution will begin someday and we go our seperate ways. Let Yoruba nation be and we will show everyone one else how it's being done. I can bet we will be competing with top European countries

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by fnd2003(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nigeria politics and haired crowd.
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wamakko is more popular than Tambuwal.
Mynd44:
Senator Wamako is just showing off

Is this a rally, campaign or what?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Butterflyle0: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Make I add more so that the blood pressure of some people can quadruple. grin

Some people don't know the wammako is more popular than tambuwal in sokoto.

Wammakus Alu movement putting tambuwal where he belongs

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by frowland(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:

So because Tambuwal Defected... a Senator that has Being coming and going Now hires Crowd for the Crowd Competition !!

It's clearly this party is idle, Directionless and idealess

That's a former governor of Sokoto. The one who anointed Tambuwal for Sokoto governorship 2015. If you don't know you ask.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by higherpower: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
If you are wondering why every politician in the north pulls a large crowd. Don't wonder much, it is as a result of joblessness.

The crowd your god Cownu was pulling was because of ignorance and joblessness abi? The one Wike pulled nko? Next time don't let me waste my questions?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Butterflyle0: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
frowland:

Thats a former governor of Sokoto. The one who anointed Tambuwal for Sokoto governorship. If you don't know you ask.

Don't mind them. They don't know that Tambuwal is his small boy and all the structures tambuwal came into office with belongs to wammako.

If this guy sneezes, tambuwal will catch cold sharp sharp

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by bedspread: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
[s]
frowland:

That's a former governor of Sokoto. The one who anointed Tambuwal for Sokoto governorship 2015. If you don't know you ask.
[/s] u guys should grow away from this Shi...t talks
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by frowland(m): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Don't mind them. They don't know that Tambuwal is his small boy and all the structures tambuwal came into office with belongs to wammako.

If this guy sneezes, tambuwal will catch cold sharp sharp

Tambuwal did not even campaign or waste money of any sort back then. The seat was just handed over to him almost free of hassle. Wamakko remains a political force as far as Sokoto politics is concerned.

14 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by bedspread: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
frowland:

Develop and Grow from these 1927 talks
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by sexiamy: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
with 2 senators,7 rep ,12 house of assembly member, deputy governor still in APC I believe tambuwal has done a very great miscalculation by defecting due to his selfish ambition. let wait n see how it will span out.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Butterflyle0: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] u guys should grow away from this Shi...t talks

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Wamako will revisit sokoto with PMB and this crowd you are seeing here would look like a drop in the ocean.

In fact sokoto people are ready to declare public holiday by themselves just to receive PMB and wammako on that day.

This is 2018 and not 2015.

Wamako is a movement in sokoto and so is PMB.

Tambuwal is crushed already and just waiting for his coffin to arrive.

PMB cannot be stopped by 1000 tambuwals

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by bedspread: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
[s]
Butterflyle0:

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Wamako will revisit sokoto with PMB and this crowd you are seeing here would look like a drop in the ocean.

In fact sokoto people are ready to declare public holiday by themselves just to receive PMB and wammako on that day.

This is 2018 and not 2015.

Wamako is a movement in sokoto and so is PMB.

Tambuwal is crushed already and just waiting for his coffin to arrive.

PMB cannot be stopped by 1000 tambuwals
[/s] be Decieving yourself
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by eodavids(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Everyone is testing their feather weight popularity.

Sai Baba is the only Nigeria politician with Rock weight popularity.

Sai Baba till 2023.

This looks morenlike paid crowd. Its not a campaign event, in a rainy season within an agrerian state. This crowd must be rented one.
Am sorry madridguy
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Butterflyle0: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
frowland:

Tambuwal did not even campaign or waste money of any sort back then. The seat was just handed over to him almost free of hassle. Wamakko remains a political force as far as Sokoto politics is concerned.

Leave the political illiterates to keep deceiving themselves.

PDP who thought that tambuwals defection would split sokoto votes didn't consider Wamako. If Wamako had defected then APC may loose sokoto. But right now with tambuwals defection he officially stabbed his benefactor in the back and has lost majority of his supporters who are also wamakos supporters but prefer Wamako to him.

Hausa politics does not take kindly to betrayers and backstabbers.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Ingocof(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
is this the same sokoto Tambuwal is claiming to be in his pocket? Tambuwal will be hiding his face right now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by eodavids(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
frowland:

Who made wamako?
If Tambuwal is not self made, then so is wamako
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by frowland(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

Who made wamako?
If Tambuwal is not self made, then so is wamako

Funny, you are comparing Wammako with Tambuwal? Haha.. very funny. The only LG Tambuwal might win is Tambuwal LG. That is if he wins the presidential ticket - which I believe he will.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Crisis 'Over', As Dogara And Gbajabiamila Factions Reconcile / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.