Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) (34722 Views)

Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by eodavids(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Your somehow right.i dont trust him fully.till ending of september when primaries are done before were sure of anything.but one thing i noticed is that apc have better strategists and tacticians than pdp.apc field personnel and top bigwigs are battle hardened and rugged.apc were the first to have a situation report room before pdp.pdp are more concerned about shortterm goals like defctions without loyalty.defecting is one thing,getting one to be committed is another.most pdp governors do not have any issue against buhari except wike,fayose,dankwambo.i dont see them campaigning much against buhari.buhari has really endeared himself to the governors by doing them much favours and giving them much room unlike past presidents.
Compare uche secondus who have achieved nothing in rivers to oshiomhole who rose from nowhere to overthrow anenih and the igbinedions.the gap is too much.even here on nairaland,pdp fans dont have much strategies on removing buhari apart from getting pvcs,his poor performance,hardship etc.how do they practicalise these,no ideas.

You've made valid points
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by deomelo: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
amaniro:
praising some one with empty stomach. I hate Nigerian politics

And you praise saraki with turkey and champagne inside your stomach right grin

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by eodavids(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Midastorch:

Lmaooooooooo.... You are so unintelligent....

You think yourself to be intelligent, isn't it?

Wamako is trying so hard to buy himself a favour from Buhari and APC. Till after primaries when he knows his fate in APC, you cannot intelligently state the fact of any politicians loyalty.

Get wise now
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by amaniro: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
deomelo:

And you praise saraki with turkey and champagne inside your stomach right grin
All this people quoting me for likes, sensible comments attracts like ~Saraki is not my brother, I don't support him, he us not of my tribe talk less of my religion so I don't see any ties between us
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by deomelo: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

Wamako is trying so hard to buy himself a favour from Buhari and APC. Till after primaries when he knows his fate in APC, you cannot intelligently state the fact of any politicians loyalty.

Get wise now

You keep saying other people can not tell what is going to happen , but you absolutely know for a fact that wamako is trying to buy favor from PMB..

So, only you know what is going on...na you biko grin

8 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by eodavids(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
kayzat:

At least you're a jonathanian.

No, read my post today and find out
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by deomelo: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
amaniro:

All this people quoting me for likes, sensible comments attracts like ~Saraki is not my brother, I don't support him, he us not of my tribe talk less of my religion so I don't see any ties between us

lol @ sensible comments. You are obviously not the sharpest knife in your village... grin

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by olasco2035: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:

So because Tambuwal Defected... a Senator that has Being coming and going Now hires Crowd for the Crowd Competition !!

It's clearly this party is idle, Directionless and idealess
oponu is in pain ooooo....painment want to kill this one.....

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Caseless: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mynd44:
Senator Wamako is just showing off

Is this a rally, campaign or what?

what's wrong with what he did?

@topic

He said it and it happened. In his words, "I'll be in sokoto, then you'd know who's in charge".

I like men with home support.

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by higherpower: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

Get wise now

The more you keep talking the more unintelligent you become

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Abeyjide: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:
One last pic for the wailers grin

See the passionate lovers of wamako at the front of the gate almost being crushed by the crowd.

you wicked oo. you won kill some people?

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by kayzat: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

No, read my post today and find out

I'm not talking about today but judging from your since you registered this moniker

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Tareq1105: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
papoudaupolos:
From this day Tambuwal realises his terrible mistake of split with Wamakko.
We are seeing unbelievable kind of support by the people to Wamakko.

My view from there

Ambition, quest for power, and impatient will consume Tambuwal.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by eodavids(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
kayzat:

I'm not talking about today but judging from your since you registered this moniker

You are surely entitled to whatever opinion you chose to embrace
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by kayzat: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

You are surely entitled to whatever opinion you chose to embrace

Just be a man and stop hiding where your loyalty is.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by femmy2010(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
hmuhammad:
tell them, they are in their region thinking northerners aren't supporting PMB.

I be confirmed northerner, and none of PDP candidate can defeat him

All I know is that myself , my wife, my father , my mother and my elder sister are voting for Buhari God willing .

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by bedspread: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
hmuhammad:
chairman go and sleep, the love we northerners have for Buhari can never be measured, when it comes to Buhari it can never be rented. So stop deceiving yourself
you Are Decieving yourself and u know it!! The Love u hv for Incompetence is amazing
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by keeeem: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
I laugh in German when I see featherweights calling themselves strongmen in their states. Saraki is seeing the reality small small. Tambuwal is seeing his own. Sai Baba till 2023

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Midastorch(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
deomelo:

They need to put them all on suicide watch the day after the 2019 election.. grin

My brother ehn.... He who laughs last, laughs best..... Some of them go drink Harpic we go dry drink Heineken

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by chuklesley02(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
The same set of people will rally round Tambuwal whenever he returns from wherever
#Rented-crowd
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by 9jaArea: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:
One last pic for the wailers grin

See the passionate lovers of wamako at the front of the gate almost being crushed by the crowd.

Egbami ooooo please don't do this to wailers

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Sabdeejat: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Najeria se baba,jahar sokoto se me gari,Sokoto ta ALU ta,I know wailers will now start asking for translation

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by hmuhammad(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
femmy2010:

All I know is that myself , my wife, my father , my mother and my elder sister are voting for Buhari God willing .
thank you my brother, you are a patriot.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by hmuhammad(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
you Are Decieving yourself and u know it!! The Love u hv for Incompetence is amazing
PDP ipob miscreant, go and sleep.

PMB has already won, u go cry tire

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
darqly:

grin grin Rock weight that is drowning him abi? Sai Mama.

See this one dey find likes.....

You seem to know nothing about the Buhari political effect, especially down North.
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
stuffyG:
Tambuwa/Sokoto govt just like Fatahi to Saraki in Kwara state. And with PMB as back down n federal might in support, Tambuwa didn't only burial himself

I don't know why I feel strongly that Tambuwal made a mistake defecting...

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:03am On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] be Decieving yourself

Guy, na so e be o.

You know Sokoto sef?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Nationalman: 12:39am On Aug 05, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Results will tell because i see this man loosing his senatorial sit come 2019.
Dream on .is just like saying Buhari will Loose.This will only Happen if you truly agree say no be your father your mama born you for
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Nationalman: 12:45am On Aug 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Your somehow right.i dont trust him fully.till ending of september when primaries are done before were sure of anything.but one thing i noticed is that apc have better strategists and tacticians than pdp.apc field personnel and top bigwigs are battle hardened and rugged.apc were the first to have a situation report room before pdp.pdp are more concerned about shortterm goals like defctions without loyalty.defecting is one thing,getting one to be committed is another.most pdp governors do not have any issue against buhari except wike,fayose,dankwambo.i dont see them campaigning much against buhari.buhari has really endeared himself to the governors by doing them much favours and giving them much room unlike past presidents.
Compare uche secondus who have achieved nothing in rivers to oshiomhole who rose from nowhere to overthrow anenih and the igbinedions.the gap is too much.even here on nairaland,pdp fans dont have much strategies on removing buhari apart from getting pvcs,his poor performance,hardship etc.how do they practicalise these,no ideas.
Guy you don Talk am. They lack Sense.We Political tacticians Knows what in involved in trying to unseat PMB.With what i see and the shout .forget Them no fit..
As earlier said . I got a 65" Tv set .watching all this in slow Mo
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by nurusystem(m): 4:30am On Aug 05, 2018
madridguy:
Everyone is testing their feather weight popularity.

Sai Baba is the only Nigeria politician with Rock weight popularity.

Sai Baba till 2023.

4+4= buhari
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by nurusystem(m): 4:31am On Aug 05, 2018
Merimental:
dey nw rent cheap crowds 4rm IDP camps grin

4+4=buhari
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by osazeeblue01: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2018
Nationalman:
Dream on .is just like saying Buhari will Loose.This will only Happen if you truly agree say no be your father your mama born you for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso / 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray / APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.