Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) (34725 Views)

Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Moukandjo: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Everyone is testing their feather weight popularity.

Sai Baba is the only Nigeria politician with Rock weight popularity.

Sai Baba till 2023.
Buhari Sak!

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Butterflyle0: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

Who made wamako?
If Tambuwal is not self made, then so is wamako

Wamako is not the one who wishes to contest for Presidency.

Focus on tambuwal.

No Wamako = No tambuwal.

Wamako is not the governor right now but he can effortlessly shut down Sokoto and there is nothing Tambuwal would be able to do about it.

Wamako came to office as a governor democratically but was removed by a court ruling because he was still part of ANPP then when contesting under PDP.

They had a re-run and he won it again hands down.

On its own ANPP is more accepted and popular in the north and wamako is the face of ANPP in sokoto .

Now he has tripled his followership by joining with a fellow noble and force called President Buhari.

What you are seeing in the pictures is a drop in the ocean compared to when he and Buhari would grace sokoto.

Just make sure you have an ambulance near you that day because you just might suffer stroke.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Afamed: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
higherpower:

The crowd your god Cownu was pulling was because of ignorance and joblessness abi? The one Wike pulled nko? Next time don't let me waste my questions?
TKO, you really took him to where he belongs. Kudos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by jconsulting(f): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is one of the reasons why northern Nigeria will never develop, imagine someone that has milk your common wealth for years instead of stoning him you gather hailing him, Sheikh​ Gumi has said it that Northern citizens have been brainwashed to the culture of kings/leaders and subjects.....It must always be the super rich co-habiting with extremely poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
higherpower:

Tambowal started the show off
Why can't you reply Mynd44 the same way you replied the other guy. Hypocrites. Save your #30k while it lasts.
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by higherpower: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
jconsulting:
This is one of the reasons why northern Nigeria will never develop, imagine someone that has milk your common wealth for years instead of stoning him you gather hailing him, Sheikh​ Gumi has said it that Northern citizens have been brainwashed to the culture of kings/leaders and subjects.....It must always be the super rich co-habiting with extremely poor

The GEJ that milk your Brian, how many stones have you stoned him?

11 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Afamed: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] be Decieving yourself
He has informed you the elementary truth. As Kaduna is second home to PMB, same Sokoto is second home to PMB . Those North West states are no go area for other politicians except PMB. Aminu Waziri Tambuwa has just lost his political relevance. Tambuwa will never get the PDP Presidential ticket nor will he win the Governorship election in Sokoto.

10 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

This looks morenlike paid crowd. Its not a campaign event, in a rainy season within an agrerian state. This crowd must be rented one.
Am sorry madridguy
the ones that came out to embrace saraki and ekweremadu at kwara and Enugu respectively are patriotic crowd? SMH.. pained pdp

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by unitysheart(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
stuffyG:
Tambuwa/Sokoto govt just like Fatahi to Saraki in Kwara state. And with PMB as back down n federal might in support, Tambuwa didn't only burial himself

Inglish

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by eodavids(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Biadoyo:

the ones that came out to embrace saraki and ekweremadu at kwara and Enugu respectively are patriotic crowd? SMH.. pained pdp

Sorry I am not affiliated to a political party. That's how I am able to see things clearer than you do.
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Butterflyle0: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
In fact let me add more pepper to their body.

This is SOKOTO not ABA.

They call this crowd, AS FAR AS YOUR EYES CAN SEE! grin cheesy

All these nairaland LOOTERS MEDIA CREW (LMC) Una go hear am

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by bedspread: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
[s]
Afamed:

He has informed you the elementary truth. As Kaduna is second home to PMB, same Sokoto is second home to PMB . Those North West states are no go area for other politicians except PMB. Aminu Waziri Tambuwa has just lost his political relevance. Tambuwa will never get the PDP Presidential ticket nor will he win the Governorship election in Sokoto.
[/s] your Permutations are Failed permutations.. if u know Nigeria u won't vomit these
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Coolgent(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mynd44:
Senator Wamako is just showing off

Is this a rally, campaign or what?

Its just show off, he has already loss trust of Sokkoto people

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Afamed: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

Who made wamako?
If Tambuwal is not self made, then so is wamako
From your write up, it clearly shows you don't know the 2 personalities. Tambuwa is from a minority in Sokoto/ Tambuwa LGA, hence, the reason while he was relegated representing them from the house of Rep over years not as a senator. Ordinary, if Tambuwa had come out without the influence of PMB in APC in the last election, definitely he wouldn't have won. Wamako as he has always been referred to as Alu in Sokoto was a 2 time Gov and presently a Senator. Comparing the 2 is like comparing Fayose in the West to that of Tinubu.

8 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by higherpower: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Why can't you reply Mynd44 the same way you replied the other guy. Hypocrites. Save your #30k while it lasts.

Who's Mynd44, I don't get you please. Allow us to enjoy our reception in peace

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

Sorry I am not affiliated to a political party. That's how I am able to see things clearer than you do.
neither am I but I don't allow hatred for an individual influence my level of reasoning politically.. APC and PDP are on same page.. let's groom new breeds

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Butterflyle0: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
BREAKING NEWS FROM SOKOTO.

This is official.

Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman former minister of sports decamps from PDP to APC sokoto.

E don red grin

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Afamed: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] your Permutations are Failed permutations.. if u know Nigeria u won't vomit these
Counter my permutations if you have ever been to North and know how politics are played over there.Dont forget, Attahiru Bafarawa under Buhari ANPP defeated a seating PDP candidate in Sokoto yrs back. And definitely, the same Bafarawa is still on ground for PMB.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Coolgent:

Its just show off, he has already loss trust of Sokkoto people
can only see time without a date and moreover you picture only talked about few individuals and I was thinking they make up the whole crowd
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Butterflyle0: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Afamed:

From your write up, it clearly shows you don't know the 2 personalities. Tambuwa is from a minority in Sokoto/ Tambuwa LGA, hence, the reason while he was relegated representing them from the house of Rep over years not as a senator. Ordinary, if Tambuwa had come out without the influence of PMB in APC in the last election, definitely he wouldn't have won. Wamako as he has always been referred to as Alu in Sokoto was a 2 time Gov and presently a Senator. Comparing the 2 is like comparing Fayose in the West to that of Tinubu.

No its like comparing Timi frank to Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by HokageTravels: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
higherpower:

Only a goat can recognize his likes. Shame on you. Nigeria is moving forward

So far you don't deny being a goat. I am fine with whatever. My beef with you is going tribalistic with him.

Nigeria can never move forward with the weights of tribalism hanging on its shoulders
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by eodavids(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Wamako is not the one who wishes to contest for Presidency.

Focus on tambuwal.

No Wamako = No tambuwal.

Wamako is not the governor right now but he can effortlessly shut down Sokoto and there is nothing Tambuwal would be able to do about it.

Wamako came to office as a governor democratically but was removed by a court ruling because he was still part of ANPP then when contesting under PDP.

They had a re-run and he won it again hands down.

On its own ANPP is more accepted and popular in the north and wamako is the face of ANPP in sokoto .

Now he has tripled his followership by joining with a fellow noble and force called President Buhari.

What you are seeing in the pictures is a drop in the ocean compared to when he and Buhari would grace sokoto.

Just make sure you have an ambulance near you that day because you just might suffer stroke.

You are not well informed.

In sokoto politics, you cannot isolate the Shagaris. Because they are relevant, but you took no cognisance of that. You are forgetting that Buhari was the same one who booted the son of sokoto out of his elected office as president. Sokoto can choose to remember now...

Again, your short memory did not tell you that Attahiru Bafarawa, who is currently acquitted of corruption charges, was a governor prior to Wamako. This same Bafarawa is popular in sokoto to the extent that at one time in the past, his supporter went into court room and took him away while the court was sitting. His influence in sokoto politics has not been noted in your claim that wamako is all things to sokoto.

See, don't claim the untrue. We know a lot there

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

No its like comparing Timi frank to Buhari
timi frank is wailing because he was denied the publicity secretary position of the party. he has been ranting since then so I don't take him serious. if he's so popular let him contest a councillor of his local govt and see if he will not be floored

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by eodavids(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Biadoyo:

neither am I but I don't allow hatred for an individual influence my level of reasoning politically.. APC and PDP are on same page.. let's groom new breeds

Ok
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Afamed: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Biadoyo:

can only see time without a date and moreover you picture only talked about few individuals and I was thinking they make up the whole crowd
p
Don't mind him. He has a deceptive mission
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Butterflyle0: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

In sokoto politics, you cannot isolate the Shagaris. Because they are relevant, but you took no cognisance of that. You are forgetting that Buhari was the same one who booted the son of sokoto out of his elected office as president. Sokoto can choose to remember now...

Again, your short memory did not tell you that Attahiru Bafarawa, who is currently acquitted of corruption charges, was a governor prior to Wamako. This same Bafarawa is popular in sokoto to the extent that at one time in the past, his supporter went into court room and took him away while the court was sitting. His influence in sokoto politics has not been noted in your claim that wamako is all things to sokoto.

You still don't get it do you. The loyalty of Bafarawa is with wamako. Wamako was his deputy or have you forgotten?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Butterflyle0: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
One last pic for the wailers grin

See the passionate lovers of wamako at the front of the gate almost being crushed by the crowd.

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Afamed: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

The same Muktar Sagari that could not secure PDP Governorship ticket since over our many yrs now. Wake up from your slumber.

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Butterflyle0: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Afamed:

The same Muktar Sagari that could not secure PDP Governorship ticket since over our many yrs now. Wake up from your slumber.

Leave that guy abeg. He knows Nada.

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by senatordave1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

Your correct,bafarawa was governor from 1999-2007 under anpp.wamakko was his follower.he contested and defeated dingyadi the candidate of bafarawa in 2007.bafarawa contested for presidency and got only 300,000 votes.he had 100,0p0 from sokoto behind yaradua and buhari.
The influence of shagari is overrated.its equal to ibb influence in niger and obj in ogun.buhar has always won sokoto except in 2007 when he was rigged out.i see buhari getting 1 million in sokoto with tambuwal struggling to get 200k.the northwest is buhari's fiefdom.only the sultan can affect buhari's votes.apart from buhari,wamakko is the most popular in sokoto

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by eodavids(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Afamed:

No, You can agree with me that Tambuwal is an independent candidate who thinks for himself. We do not need leaders who are handled like puppet by cabals. THATS WHERE TAMBUWAL STANDS OUT.

Gradually, you will know a Tambuwal is better than allbthe people you bank on.
Buhari won because he was packaged as a genius. The old packaging won't work this time.

Let me ask you: how many of the people who packaged Buhari in 2015 have left him now?

Remember, Tambuwal was a player in packaging Buhari for Nigerians to buy in 2015. You should be sobber now that Tambuwal is not going to play a part in packaging him now. And its going to be more difficult this time as Baba has not performed well.
Death across Zamfara, and even in Rabba, sokoto state. Who know what's going to happen next. You are only concern about second term
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by senatordave1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Afamed:

He can be governor if he joins apc and gets wamakko's blessings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) / House Crisis 'Over', As Dogara And Gbajabiamila Factions Reconcile / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.