Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) (34726 Views)

Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Cajal(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Magartagada
Tambuha is sinking
Caliphate withdraw support for Tambuha

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Coolgent(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Biadoyo:

can only see time without a date and moreover you picture only talked about few individuals and I was thinking they make up the whole crowd
Zoom and see for yourself.

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by hmuhammad(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
higherpower:

Go and get your share from Cownu or Ekweremadu
no mind that guy, that was how I finished one Igbo who came to Maiduguri arguing with me that Buhari cannot win the 2019 election, the guy was very weak when so many people told him "it is either Buhari or no body?

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Cajal(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Everyone is testing their feather weight popularity.

Sai Baba is the only Nigeria politician with Rock weight popularity.

Sai Baba till 2023.
...contesting all these years has made him popular
He is now like... Aminu kano
...........................saudana
...........................tafawa
...........................buhari

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by eodavids(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Your correct,bafarawa was governor from 1999-2007 under anpp.wamakko was his follower.he contested and defeated dingyadi the candidate of bafarawa in 2007.bafarawa contested for presidency and got only 300,000 votes.he had 100,0p0 from sokoto behind yaradua and buhari.
The influence of shagari is overrated.its equal to ibb influence in niger and obj in ogun.buhar has always won sokoto except in 2007 when he was rigged out.i see buhari getting 1 million in sokoto with tambuwal struggling to get 200k.the northwest is buhari's fiefdom.only the sultan can affect buhari's votes.apart from buhari,wamakko is the most popular in sokoto

You should know that the permutations are yet to take its permanent positions before the 2019 election. Wamako may be on his way to PDP, you never can tell. All the politicians are Still strategising. Watch and see
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Cajal(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
higherpower:

God bless you
..GOD BLESS U TOO

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by hmuhammad(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
jconsulting:
This is one of the reasons why northern Nigeria will never develop, imagine someone that has milk your common wealth for years instead of stoning him you gather hailing him, Sheikh​ Gumi has said it that Northern citizens have been brainwashed to the culture of kings/leaders and subjects.....It must always be the super rich co-habiting with extremely poor
shut up there, leave our region for us. We stand with Buhari abeg.

Go and stand with Atiku in your region, jaka kawai

8 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by femmy2010(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
darqly:

grin grin Rock weight that is drowning him abi? Sai Mama.

BUHARI is a movement

9 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by jibs4lv(m): 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
amaniro:
praising some one with empty stomach. I hate Nigerian politics
If Na PDP then be , it won't be praising with empty stomach o hahaha chai hypocrite kee you there grin

9 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by budusky05(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Merimental:
dey nw rent cheap crowds 4rm IDP camps grin

Like u too, I know ur tent number for IDP camp

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by eodavids(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You still don't get it do you. The loyalty of Bafarawa is with wamako. Wamako was his deputy or have you forgotten?

Loyalty to his former deputy

Please try differently.

Last time I checked, loyalty was paid to superiors and not junior political associate
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by hmuhammad(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] your Permutations are Failed permutations.. if u know Nigeria u won't vomit these
are u a northerner? No!!! So steer clear northern politics, Tambuwal just messed himself. I am pretty sure he is regretting his actions, no northern politician can defeat PMB.... he is a movement

Travel to just 3 northern states and you will see for yourself that PMB can never be defeated by any of the PDP candidates.

13 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by budusky05(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:

So because Tambuwal Defected... a Senator that has Being coming and going Now hires Crowd for the Crowd Competition !!

It's clearly this party is idle, Directionless and idealess

Pdp started it, so as to show their popularity, now APC is teaching them lesson, just dey wait for Port Harcourt own

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by hmuhammad(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
femmy2010:

BUHARI is a movement
tell them, they are in their region thinking northerners aren't supporting PMB.

I be confirmed northerner, and none of PDP candidate can defeat him

10 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by kayzat: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

Sorry I am not affiliated to a political party. That's how I am able to see things clearer than you do.

At least you're a jonathanian.

8 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by hmuhammad(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:

So because Tambuwal Defected... a Senator that has Being coming and going Now hires Crowd for the Crowd Competition !!

It's clearly this party is idle, Directionless and idealess
chairman go and sleep, the love we northerners have for Buhari can never be measured, when it comes to Buhari it can never be rented. So stop deceiving yourself

8 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by budusky05(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
IME1:
lipsrsealed
To think that I ever lived in Sokoto near this man's house is a wonderment.
Only if Nigerians know these people to their houses.
I smh

Waiting do the man house? Na bad belle dey worry u

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by etzmiezbee(f): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
no wonder I saw dos people at bafarawa flyover in sokoto

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Midastorch(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
amaniro:
The way you have been praising Saraki, even when you are not sure of what your next meal would look like....... ���������

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Quality20(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
ds isn't a rented crowd o. An announcement was put out on radio last night that we d good ppl of sokoto shd turn up at d airport to welcome him by 11am

8 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by hopenusa40: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
The godfatherism of wammako av never been tested, this time it will be tested against a sitting governor. He became the godfather by virtue of his governor office then, this is litmus test. Unlike Tinubu n Saraki who av tested their own over times
Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Peacecore: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
papoudaupolos:
From this day Tambuwal realises his terrible mistake of split with Wamakko.
We are seeing unbelievable kind of support by the people to Wamakko.

My view from there
that's just for is senator. Then what will happen when PMB shows

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by hmuhammad(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Everyone is testing their feather weight popularity.

Sai Baba is the only Nigeria politician with Rock weight popularity.

Sai Baba till 2023.
Tell them abeg

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by senatordave1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

You should know that the permutations are yet to take its permanent positions before the 2019 election. Wamako may be on his way to PDP, you never can tell. All the politicians are Still strategising. Watch and see
Your somehow right.i dont trust him fully.till ending of september when primaries are done before were sure of anything.but one thing i noticed is that apc have better strategists and tacticians than pdp.apc field personnel and top bigwigs are battle hardened and rugged.apc were the first to have a situation report room before pdp.pdp are more concerned about shortterm goals like defctions without loyalty.defecting is one thing,getting one to be committed is another.most pdp governors do not have any issue against buhari except wike,fayose,dankwambo.i dont see them campaigning much against buhari.buhari has really endeared himself to the governors by doing them much favours and giving them much room unlike past presidents.
Compare uche secondus who have achieved nothing in rivers to oshiomhole who rose from nowhere to overthrow anenih and the igbinedions.the gap is too much.even here on nairaland,pdp fans dont have much strategies on removing buhari apart from getting pvcs,his poor performance,hardship etc.how do they practicalise these,no ideas.

10 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Midastorch(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

This looks morenlike paid crowd. Its not a campaign event, in a rainy season within an agrerian state. This crowd must be rented one.
Am sorry madridguy

But if Saraki goes to Kwara, it's not a paid crowd.... It's because he's popular bah? The way you guys will lament from 2019-2023......una go cry, tears no go comot

13 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by damkin24(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
amaniro:
But when the headline reads "massive crowd welcomes Bukola Saraki, they are not with empty stomach " SMH ☺

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Midastorch(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
eodavids:

Lmaooooooooo.... You are so unintelligent....

8 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by Afamed: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Midastorch:

The way you have been praising Saraki, even when you are not sure of what your next meal would look like....... ���������
lol

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by deomelo: 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
See massive crowd. Wetin go happen if PMB himself show face? MEGA MASSIVE crowd.. grin

9 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by deomelo: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
damkin24:

But when the headline reads "massive crowd welcomes Bukola Saraki, they are not with empty stomach " SMH ☺

The hypocrites ouck and chose their own stories and take on everything.

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by deomelo: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Midastorch:

But if Saraki goes to Kwara, it's not a paid crowd.... It's because he's popular bah? The way you guys will lament from 2019-2023......una go cry, tears no go comot

They need to put them all on suicide watch the day after the 2019 election.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) by lx3as(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tambuwal is finished politically! Wike and Igbos finally misled him.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) / House Crisis 'Over', As Dogara And Gbajabiamila Factions Reconcile / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.