Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,814 members, 7,824,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Can You Still Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Still Marry Her (2643 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Marry Her by tendawarrior1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
I am stil crying for this guy chaiiii. see bride price.

Re: Can You Still Marry Her by tendawarrior1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
and thiz

Re: Can You Still Marry Her by tendawarrior1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
and this

Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Shelumiel: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Only a fool will continue along this path .
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
People pay more than these to marry a woman, so quit whining.
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
Only a fool will continue along this path .
Only a rich man will continue along this path.
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Shelumiel: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
No woman is worth it .
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
No woman is worth it .
Cos you are broke beyond redemption, when you are rich, you won't see this list as anything.
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Shelumiel: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
Cos you are broke beyond redemption, when you are rich, you won't see this list as anything.
Shut up and stop being foolish . Dangote's daughter got married and her bride price was just 500k . Who in Nigeria is richer than Dangote? Is it your father ...mumu

4 Likes

Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
Shut and stop being foolish . Dangote's daughter got married and her bride price was just 500k . Who in Nigeria is richer than Dangote? Is it your father ...mumu
And your shallow mind didn't tell you that if you round up the items in this list, it won't be upto 500k. Ode.
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Shelumiel: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
And your shallow mind didn't tell you that if you round up the items in this list, it won't be upto 500k. Ode.
Do the math mumu...

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
Do the math mumu...
There is not no need for that, I have done the math and it's obvious you can't afford it, which is why you are so pained.

Yen yen yen yen yen, see his mouth..
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Randy100: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
I will elope with her or impregnate her.
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Shelumiel: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
There is not no need for that, I have done the math and it's obvious you can't afford it, which is why you are so pained.

Abeg pack well...mumu

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Marry Her by izzou(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin

The parents are just putting up their daughter for sale. Period
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by tendawarrior1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
heard mbaise people are they worst. at this. read costs about 1.5m - 2m
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by skywalker240(m): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
The husband and wife that is querelling up above, is what is exciting me.
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Headlesschicken(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin chai and una dey wonder why n!ggas no dey gree marry...
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by dingbang(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Just give the girl belle...all these items would just dissapear..
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by skywalker240(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shelumiel:
Abeg pack well...mumu
baba, u give am the market money na? grin
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by skywalker240(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:

must u abuse ur husband in public?
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Broke niggaas ngwanu start crying
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
skywalker240:

must u abuse ur husband in public?
Oh dear, where are my manners, but who the hell is my husband? you or him?
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by skywalker240(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
Oh dear, where are my manners, but who the hell is my husband? you or him?
him ofcourse, or now u wanna deny him? grin
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
skywalker240:
him ofcourse, or now u wanna deny him? grin
Hmmmmm.
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by skywalker240(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
Hmmmmm.
i know. grin
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by milemimi93(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
tendawarrior1:
I am stil crying for this guy chaiiii. see bride price.

Bro this thing is fake.

Believe this at your own peril.
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Scaryface: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:

Bro this thing is fake.

Believe this at your own peril.
It is very real bro. Who takes his time to type something this long as fake.
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2018
Give am belle abeg
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by GiantParrot(m): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2018
Colourich:

The decent rich guys I know grew their wealth through financial prudence. They are likely to return this list and ask the family to marry their daughter. Not because these guys can't afford it, but for reasons such as:

1. The funds required for the items on the list can be directed to revenue generating investment options that will be of benefit to the man and his spouse.

2. They are repulsed by this attempt at blatant extortion by the lady's family. It speaks volumes about the kind of family she's from. And is an indication of the sort of unreasonable behaviour he can expect from the family in future, should he go ahead with the wedding.

3. The difficult economic times call for conservative spending. Many rich men of times past of fallen to ruin because of reckless spending without regard for how the unstable business and political environment can affect their fortunes. Wisdom demands that the well to do young men of today learn from the failures of those before them.

I understand that these points may sound weak to many Nigerians because we are accustomed to wasteful spending by corrupt civil servants, thieving politicians and fraudsters. But you can take this to the bank, responsible rich young men tend to act wisely.
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by tendawarrior1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
cheesy grin
GiantParrot:

The decent rich guys I know grew their wealth through financial prudence. They are likely to return this list and ask the family to marry their daughter. Not because these guys can't afford it, but for reasons such as:

1. The funds required for the items on the list can be directed to revenue generating investment options that will be of benefit to the man and his spouse.

2. They are repulsed by this attempt at blatant extortion by the lady's family. It speaks volumes about the kind of family she's from. And is an indication of the sort of unreasonable behaviour he can expect from the family in future, should he go ahead with the wedding.

3. The difficult economic times call for conservative spending. Many rich men of times past of fallen to ruin because of reckless spending without regard for how the unstable business and political environment can affect their fortunes. Wisdom demands that the well to do young men of today learn from the failures of those before them.

I understand that these points may sound weak to many Nigerians because we are accustomed to wasteful spending by corrupt civil servants, thieving politicians and fraudsters. But you can take this to the bank, responsible rich young men tend to act wisely.
Guy you funny die. grin
GiantParrot:

Guy you funny die.
Re: Can You Still Marry Her by muymacho: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Colourich:
if that is all to it and there are no hidden charges then it is fair. But there are still many responsibilities also acquired that isn't written on paper.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? / Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday / Man Awarded For Forgiving Lady Who Killed His Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.