Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) (62549 Views)

Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University / Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ngozi123:

Why are you mentioning me here?
Haaahaha!.. Don't act as though you didn't miss me.. I brought a meal of history to the table and felt you should have a share of the meal.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Odingo1:

and then.......................
Are you sure that you are not a bastard
Go for a DNA test, a Fulani might just be your father. 50yrs is still a short time.

kiss the truth!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by apollo13(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
moshino:

You know, Biafra and Igbos are not responsible for the crisis in your life, and the hell you live in.
And we are clamouring for one Nigeria! Smh
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Odingo1: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
[s][/s]
TimeManager:

Go for a DNA test, a Fulani might just be your father. 50yrs is still a short time.

kiss the truth!
Is that one your problem, go and look for something doing and better your life.

Igbos have bought Lagos and Abuja, you are on social media gossiping like parrot.Old Yoruba man.

4 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Xander85: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
TimeManager:

I forgive your ignorance, my friend. You weren't born in 1967, at the time hundreds of Igbo women had children of unknown fathers to Hausa/Fulani, Middle belt and Yoruba stock of the Nigeria Army. Till date, thousands of children with a mixed gene populate the SE.. Even Ojukwu preferred not knowing the DNA of his so called children before his death.

cc; Ngozi123
Amarabae Charlotteflair

ziggylady Ngokafor Cyynthiakiss
kiss the truth!

Interesting!

How did you come about this assertion that 'thousands of children of mixed gene populate the SE'?

Are you telling us Igbo women were raped by Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Middle-Belt soldiers? Are you telling us that Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Middle-Belt soldiers during the uncivil war were rapists? Are you actually saying your kinsmen are despicable war criminals? I want a direct and definitive YES or NO...no prevaricating please!

Kiss my black arsse! smiley

6 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Xander85: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
TimeManager, waiting for your response.

Cheers! smiley
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by benoski20(m): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
What is pretty in this one? Ugly and dirty looking Biafran
Olodo even in your next world, you wont be as lucky as her

6 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Xander85:

Interesting!

How did you come about this assertion that 'thousands of children of mixed gene populate the SE'?

Are you telling us Igbo women were raped by Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Middle-Belt soldiers? Are you telling us that Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Middle-Belt soldiers during the uncivil war were rapists? Are you actually saying your kinsmen are despicable war criminals? I want a direct and definitive YES or NO...no prevaricating please!

It is not unusual, fairly so, in time of war, that the NA would lay a siege in the woods, plains and hilltops across the SE border and not ease off with the relief that their women provide.. Such is generally applicable.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Odingo1:
[s][/s]
Is that one your problem, go and look for something doing and better your life.

Igbos have bought Lagos and Abuja, you are on social media gossiping like parrot.Old Yoruba man.
Igbos have bought everywhere including the Middle east and South Asia. Tell me about it.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by CSTR1005: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
TimeManager:

Hmmm, the seeds are now 50yrs, spreading, expanding and procreating across the landscape of Igbo land.
Surely, the war is over but the seeds that were sown 50yrs ago will surely live with you forever!.. According to facts, a handful died of shame leaving behind their children, while the rest married from their clans so as to keep the secret.. Years after the war, Bianca would still father FFK's children.

kiss the truth!
olodo.
At most they are in the hundreds and most of whom have been bred out by the overwhelming igbo genetics in the igbo homeland.

Compared to igbo genes spreading among yorubaland like wild fire.

Your post is rightly directed to Yoruba land. But then you have very little intelligence to know that.

With regards to ffk, that is your business.
If a Yoruba man don't make claims of unfounded sexual conquest, then he is definitely not a Yoruba man.
It is in your blood. lies and megalomania.
The whole world knows it ,and your sister Ronke recently confirmed it on twitter.

You are a group of inferior men.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by benoski20(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
See how the useless afonjas are mentioning "FFK" if you ask them if they were there when ffk did it, they would say "thats what we heard"
i know they are saying ffk just to attach there self and brother in our people success story
PARASITES(yorubas) CLAIMING OUR OWN DAUGHTER

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
CSTR1005:

olodo.
At most they are in the hundreds and most of whom have been bred out by the overwhelming igbo genetics in the igbo homeland.

Your post is rightly directed to Yoruba land. But then you have very little intelligence to know that.

If a Yoruba man don't make claims of unfounded sexual conquest, then he is definitely not a Yoruba man.
The whole world knows it ,and your sister Ronke recently confirmed it on twitter.

The way these people are wired are a mystery to me....If you hear them making wild sexual conquest,99% of the time lies ofcourse,you will think they are the only group of men ever to indulge in sexx with females...

I have never seen or heard any other group of men gossip and slander like these people..all revolvong around sexx ofcourse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
CSTR1005:

olodo.

Out bred you say?. How easy does it take to out breed two generations of mixed gene?.. Get serious for once pls.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Xander85: 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
TimeManager:

It is not unusual, fairly so, in time of war, that the NA would lay a siege in the woods, plains and hilltops across the SE border and not ease off with the relief that their women provide.. Such is generally applicable.

kiss the truth!

You see, this is the prevaricating and skirting around the question i asked you to avoid!

I'll repeat: TimeManager, based on your assertion that the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Middle-Belt soldiers 'lay siege in the woods, plains and hilltops across the SE', are you categorically stating that said Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Middle-Belt soldiers took advantage of this to rape vulnerable Igbo women, which then led to the 'mixed DNA' you bragged about in your earlier post? As a consequence of this, are you positing that the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Middle-Belt soldiers that took part in that war are rapists and war criminals....because this is the only deduction one can make from your statement!

My question requires either a YES or NO!

TimeManager, are you equally saying that it is normal and acceptable for soldiers to rape the women and children of the territory they're occupying/invading? Your post i'm quoting implies so, but i just want confirmation that i actually understood you right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by CSTR1005: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ngokafor:

The way these people are wired are a mystery to me....If you hear them making wild sexual conquest,99% of the time lies ofcourse,you will think they are the only group of men ever to indulge in sexx with females...

I have never seen or heard any other group of men gossip and slander like these people..all revolvong around sexx ofcourse.

na some dem be.
No exception. From their elite to their peasants.
Even their women can testify about their shameless behaviour.

Almost every family there has a bastard. An obvious side effect from the uselessness of their men.

4 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by CSTR1005: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
TimeManager:

Out bred you say?. How easy does it take to out breed two generations of mixed gene?.. Get serious for once pls.

kiss the truth!
The igbo nation number in the tens of millions.

Asking how a few erratic genetic abominations were bred out in two generations is stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
TimeManager:

Haaahaha!.. Don't act as though you didn't miss me.. I brought a meal of history to the table and felt you should have a share of
kiss the truth!
it is possible that this one is above 24years old and still behaves like a kindagartener

4 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Xander85: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Xander85:

You see, this is the prevaricating and skirting around the question i asked you to avoid!

I'll repeat: TimeManager, based on your assertion that the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Middle-Belt soldiers 'lay siege in the woods, plains and hilltops across the SE', are you categorically stating that said Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Middle-Belt soldiers took advantage of this to rape vulnerable Igbo women, which then led to the 'mixed DNA' you bragged about in your earlier post? As a consequence of this, are you positing that the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Middle-Belt soldiers that took part in that war are rapists and war criminals....because this is the only deduction one can make from your statement!

TimeManager, are you equally saying that it is normal and acceptable for soldiers to rape the women and children of the territory they're occupying/invading? Your post i'm quoting implies so, but i just want confirmation that i actually understood you right.

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ngokafor:

You can't deny the fact that you were almost lured by the sexual prowess of Yoruba men but only to shrink out due to the fear of being rejected as an outcast by your tribalistic family who had sworn against inter tribal marriage.. Almost every Igbo girls stick to us like a flea and you know why, your experience tells much.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
TimeManager:
You can't deny the fact that you were almost lured by the sexual prowess of Yoruba men but only to shrink out due to the fear of being rejected as an outcast by your tribalistic family who had sworn against inter tribal marriage.. Almost every Igbo girls stick to us like a flea and you know why, your experience tells much.

kiss the truth!

Myndd44,lalasticlala e.t.c....Rule 2 broken.

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
CSTR1005:

The igbo nation number in the tens of millions.

Asking how a few erratic genetic abominations were bred out in two generations is stupid.
I thought you were intelligent and thoughtful. The only way your superstition could come to fruition is by way of genocide and as we speak, None of that has never and will never happen.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Xander85: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ngokafor:

No, don't call the moderators. I want to understand this guys thinking which defies logic.

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ngokafor:

Nawa o . I wasn't insulting you, I thought we are having a discussion.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Xander85:

You're only prodding aimlessly. ALL is FAIR in WAR. Biafran Soldiers could have done much worse had they made an incursion into the SW. Their crime of rape, killings and intimidation against the people of Mid Western region attested to such.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by nengibo: 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
FFK congrats!
Why you dey like this
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Xander85: 12:01am On Aug 05, 2018
TimeManager:

Nawa o . I wasn't insulting you, I thought we are having a discussion.

kiss the truth!

TimeManager, i'm assuming you saw my last response to your post!

Now we have a situation where Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Middle-Belt soldiers lay siege to large swathes of the SE during the 1967-70 war, as a consequence of this you brag that soldiers (who were under the command of individuals like 'Black Scorpion') that went to fight Biafrans to 'keep Nigeria one' ended up impregnating hundreds of vulnerable Igbo girls. You say this is the norm in war, and it is acceptable for soldiers to impregnate the girls in areas where they occupy/invade.

TimeManager, if this is not rape and war crimes, can you tell us what label you would give it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2018
TimeManager:

You're only prodding aimlessly. ALL is FAIR in WAR. Biafran Soldiers could have done much worse had they made an incursion into the SW. Their crime of rape, killings and intimidation against the people of Mid Western region attested to such.

kiss the truth!
xander85, I am assuming you saw this.
Attack it objectively.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Koranga: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2018
christopherozo:

Great, congrats to her

Just checked out the FB page.

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Koranga: 12:10am On Aug 05, 2018
More

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Xander85: 12:21am On Aug 05, 2018
TimeManager:

kiss the truth!

So we can say that your kinsmen are vile rapists and war criminals, and it's a tag you wear with pride? Nice one! wink

As for Biafran soldiers raping and killing in the Mid-West, you have any independent news report at the time to help corroborate your assertion? Remember that it was a war for the heart and minds of the citizens, so any such incidence of Biafran soldiers 'raping and killing' in the Mid-West would have been capitalised on by the Nigerian side and broadcast for Nigerians and the entire world to know just how bad the Biafrans were. Now can you refer us to or provide links of news reports or independent reports at the time of these war crimes by Biafrans?

Throughout late 1966 and 1967 the tempo of violence increased. In September 1966 attacks on Ibos in the north were renewed with unprecedented ferocity, stirred up, eastern region officials believed, by northern political leaders. Reports circulated that troops from the northern region had participated in the massacres. The estimated number of deaths ranged from 10,000 to as high as 30,000. More than one million Ibos returned to the eastern region in fear.

These massive arms exports were being secretly supplied – indeed, massively stepped up – at a time when one could read about the actions of the recipients in the newspapers. After the Biafran withdrawal from the mid-west in September 1967 a series of massacres started against Ibo residents. The New York Times reported that over 5,000 had been killed in various towns of the mid west. About 1,000 Ibos were killed in Benin city by local people with the acquiescence of the federal forces, the New York Review noted in December 1967. Around 700 Ibo males were lined up and shot in the town of Asaba, the Observer reported in January 1968. According to eyewitnesses the Nigerian commander ordered the execution of every Ibo male over the age of ten.

Humanitarian suffering, especially starvation, was severe as a result of the FMG’s blockade of Biafra. Pictures of starving and malnourished children went around the world. The FMG was widely seen as indulging in atrocities and attacks against civilians, including apparently indiscriminate air strikes, in an increasingly brutal war in which civilians were the chief victims.

http://markcurtis.info/2007/02/13/nigeriabiafra-1967-70/

PS: Oh, and kiss my black arsse! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Xander85: 12:23am On Aug 05, 2018
TimeManager:

xander85, I am assuming you saw this.
Attack it objectively.

kiss the truth!

Just replied you above. Waiting for your response.

Kiss my black arrse! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 12:39am On Aug 05, 2018
Xander85:

So we can say that your kinsmen are vile rapists and war criminals, and it's a tag you wear with pride? Nice one! wink

As for Biafran soldiers raping and killing in the Mid-West, you have any independent news report at the time to help corroborate your assertion? Remember that it was a war for the heart and minds of the citizens, so any such incidence of Biafran soldiers 'raping and killing' in the Mid-West would have been capitalised on by the Nigerian side and broadcast for Nigerians and the entire world to know just how bad the Biafrans were. Now can you refer us to or provide links of news reports or independent reports at the time of these war crimes by Biafrans?

http://markcurtis.info/2007/02/13/nigeriabiafra-1967-70/

PS: Oh, and kiss my black arsse! smiley

Lol.. Cherry picking, Very typical.

The Biafran Soldiers perpetrated so much atrocities in the Mid western region, including being carved out as Biafra protectorate after it was invaded, before it was later liberated by the NA. If you deny you have no historical record of such atrocities, then you can't be more dishonest with yourself.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.