Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,266 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) (62518 Views)

Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University / Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Xander85: 12:56am On Aug 05, 2018
TimeManager:

Lol.. Cherry picking, Very typical.

The Biafran Soldiers perpetrated so much atrocities in the Mid western region, including being carved out as Biafra protectorate after it was invaded, before it was later liberated by the NA. If you deny you have no historical record of such atrocities, then you can't be more dishonest with yourself.

kiss the truth!

Quit waffling and corroborate your assertion with links to news reports and write-ups by independent/international observers at the time!

You claim the Biafran soldiers raped and killed throughout the Mid-West abi? Oya, cherry-pick you own lets see!

You see, the most mind-boggling thing here is how you can fabricate stories and support obvious evil just because you want to 'win an argument' on nairaland! You suspend you morality and good judgement just because the atrocities are against the Igbos you hate passionately!

I've just engaged you tonight so neutrals can see how empty you actually are, and how you're devoid of any shred of morality and good conscience! You're pure evil, but i suppose i'm not telling you what you don't already know!

Kiss my hairy black arsse! wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by thatigboman: 1:38am On Aug 05, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Why do Igbos hate all other tribes so much? I notice this from online and my real life conversation with them, I have this Igbo customer selling electronics that I'm close to, she's the same, she is nice to me as a customer but her ways to Hausas in our street and the way she speaks of Yorubas, I don't understand why it's like that in almost every Igbo man or woman, so can you just highlight to me why it's like that?
igbos dont hate other tribes. We are just normal people, behave as other tribes. Let me leave for that now.
In the history of inter-tribal wars in Nigeria, have u seen igbos fight another tribe? The only time I saw revenge killing in igboland was in aba after 1999 killing of igbos in kaduna. A wholly kaduna christain muslim affair turned to mass slaughtering of igbos. When they brought truck loads of the corpses to aba, the people revolvted.
Have u heard of igbos harming any tribe residing in igboland? We have so many hausa-fulani there. We call them aboki. They dominate cow market and bureau de change. We have yorubas. We have igbos all over Nigeria, do u see them instigate fights?
Forget the complain your igbo friend about yorubas and hausas. Normal thing. Not hate. Yorubas complain same way too. Hausa-fulani has no time to complain, theirs is to kill.
So the sentiment is mutual. Nothing personal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Ikenna0b: 1:42am On Aug 05, 2018
amozo:
Can someone explain why FFK

When he went on his tribalistic rants years ago and Igbos descended on him and knocked him silly; in effort to put out the fire, he made a claim that he's friends with Igbos. He mentioned Bianca as one of the Igbo women he knew in UK. Bianca denied ever knowing him. He insisted that he knew her. She asked him to provide evidence even pictures sef. Till this very day he never did, instead his lawyer went begging on his behalf. After that entire scenario happened, his gossiping brothers since been doing what their sister complained about them aka Gossiping like women. Disturbing Bianca and her family left and right. Like na by force to know somebody.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by thatigboman: 1:43am On Aug 05, 2018
TimeManager:

Lol.. Cherry picking, Very typical.

The Biafran Soldiers perpetrated so much atrocities in the Mid western region, including being carved out as Biafra protectorate after it was invaded, before it was later liberated by the NA. If you deny you have no historical record of such atrocities, then you can't be more dishonest with yourself.

kiss the truth!
war is not child's play. Biafran soldiers didnt rape and kill any mid westerners. Which NA liberated where? Murtala Mohd that rounded up and killed innocent igbo boys and men in Asaba. Is that your new hitler hero?

4 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:45am On Aug 05, 2018
PANDA2:

Dis Bianca daughter dey fine well well. Saw dis pics on her FB

Very classy

2 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Ikenna0b: 1:46am On Aug 05, 2018
Xander85 got that Timemanager ediot by the balls, in effort to belittle Igbos the buffoon literally just created a story that paints his own people as Rapist. Wtf? What a complete m0ron. Single handily the ediot insulted his own people. Let's all clap for am.

4 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Ikenna0b: 1:51am On Aug 05, 2018
Ngokafor:

The way these people are wired are a mystery to me....If you hear them making wild sexual conquest,99% of the time lies ofcourse,you will think they are the only group of men ever to indulge in sexx with females...

I have never seen or heard any other group of men gossip and slander like these people..all revolvong around sexx ofcourse.

That's why that Ronke girl complained about them. They gossip past women sef. Most times their gossiping has sugar, spices and Maggi just to make it delicious. Very lousy men. Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Bane2020: 2:13am On Aug 05, 2018
Ikenna0b:

That's why that Ronke girl complained about them. They gossip past women sef. Most times their gossiping has sugar, spices and Maggi just to make it delicious. Very lousy men. Tufiakwa
Even their own women question the testosterone of the men... very weak set of human beings. Ego wise they're so deflated that they have to find ways to mask their appalling effeminacy, so it's not far fetched to see and know why a typical yoruba man will brag to those that care to listen that he smashed this chick and that. To them sex is a way of affirming their flailed masculinity, thus their rather morbid obsession with sexual abuse(they have the highest records of rape and incest in Nigeria and abroad ). Even here in the USA, it's the same thing, they are so fuc.cking inferior, and their obsession with Igbo girls is comic to say the least, if a yoruba man hasn't managed to have his way with an Igbo girl, then he's not man enough. You will see a typical Tunde that will manage to woo a Ngozi(a used commodity, a dreg that has seen every di.ck from all races and continents), and Tunde will not allow anyone hear word for the next 10 years" because he manage see Ngozi's underwear "... meanwhile Emeka is somewhere smashing and silently annexing the best of their women, but you won't hear" pim" from Emeka cause he's a real nyggah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by wizod(m): 3:00am On Aug 05, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
What is pretty in this one? Ugly and dirty looking Biafran
keep away from hard drugs but u bluntly refused, now just see d reaction, can u just see?

3 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by phase1: 3:01am On Aug 05, 2018
TimeManager:

Hmmm, the seeds are now 50yrs, spreading, expanding and procreating across the landscape of Igbo land.
Surely, the war is over but the seeds that were sown 50yrs ago will surely live with you forever!.. According to facts, a handful died of shame leaving behind their children, while the rest married from their clans so as to keep the secret.. Years after the war, Bianca would still father FFK's children.

kiss the truth

We all know that fathering bastards in yorubaland is a norm. An average yoruba man must have fathered 2 or 3 bastards before he turns 25 and they do it without shame.
That's why you have more people with psychological disorder in your yorubaland. They grew up in unbalanced families without fatherly care. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by resurgent2019: 3:07am On Aug 05, 2018
Gerrard59:

Tribalism has never been good. Stop trying to defend your ills. Imagine a black man hating another based on tribe yet complains that the US declined his visa application?

Are we not saying the same thing? You didn’t need to quote me.
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 4:01am On Aug 05, 2018
vanbonattel:
Radiant; beautiful family

Union between a strong war hero and a super beauty queen.

The Ikemba legacy lives on.

Nwoke ike. grin

His manhood lives on indeed... grin

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:00am On Aug 05, 2018
FFK already licking his lips for the one.
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by weezweezweez(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Congratulations are in order for Chineme Ojukwu, the daughter of late Biafran warlord, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, who graduated from the University of Brighton in England. 

The young lady graduated bagged a second class upper degree from Business Administration at the UK university. 

Her family members were present at her graduation ceremony to support her as her mother revealed how her late husband (Ojukwu) would have loved and been so proud of this moment. 

Bianca Ojukwu who shared pictures from the graduation ceremony, wrote; 

My dear friends, Thank God with me. Abuzi kwam ‘nne a graduate’. My beloved daughter Chi has just graduated from the University of Brighton with a 2:1 in Business Administration. I thank Almighty God for blessing me with a daughter who has literally been like a mother to me. I call her Nne m o.

This would have been a very proud moment also for her daddy. He used to call her ’Daddys secretary’ or ‘secretary gburugburu’ because as a child She loved to spend her afternoons after school with him in his office, playing with papers on the floor.

How time flies! It was a splendid ceremony and much anticipated family reunion.

Her brothers came in from the States while her Aunty, Ambassador Lilian Onoh, currently Nigeria’s High Commissioner to Namibia also flew into the UK for the ceremony. We joined friends for the post ceremony cocktail and then headed to Brighton Pier for a seaside treat!

Source;  https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/ojukwus-daughter-chineme-ojukwu-graduates-from-uk-university.html
I see pogba for that third pic
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Lozano: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2018
Congrats to her
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2018
DonPikko:
Seun what are you doing to curtail this tribalism and hatred among nairalanders?, don't you think it's time to censor the words they use in attacking themselves?, these guys are giving Nairaland a bad name
What have I done that's making you to beckon on Seun? I have told you what you despise most (Truth)? cheesycheesy grin grin well no matter what you do, darkness can never cover the light.

3 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2018
business administration in u.k.nonsense!
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2018
TimeManager:

Haaahaha!.. Don't act as though you didn't miss me.. I brought a meal of history to the table and felt you should have a share of the meal.

kiss the truth!

Stay out of my mentions if you have nothing productive to say.

4 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Strikethem: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2018
phase1:

We all know that fathering bastards in yorubaland is a norm. An average yoruba man must have fathered 2 or 3 bastards before he turns 25 and they do it without shame.
That's you have more people with psychological disorder in your yorubaland. They grew up in unbalanced families without fatherly care. cheesy
Atleast, they are not doing it for factory purpose. Which branch of baby factory you came from.

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by win2kwire: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2018
May not be Ojuku's daughter, Bianca was bleeping Ujo Okonkwo for a while, do DNA test!
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Strikethem: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2018
Bane2020:

Even their own women question the testosterone of the men... very weak set of human beings. Ego wise they're so deflated that they have to find ways to mask their appalling effeminacy, so it's not far fetched to see and know why a typical yoruba man will brag to those that care to listen that he smashed this chick and that. To them sex is a way of affirming their flailed masculinity, thus their rather morbid obsession with sexual abuse(they have the highest records of rape and incest in Nigeria and abroad ). Even here in the USA, it's the same thing, they are so fuc.cking inferior, and their obsession with Igbo girls is comic to say the least, if a yoruba man hasn't managed to have his way with an Igbo girl, then he's not man enough. You will see a typical Tunde that will manage to woo a Ngozi(a used commodity, a dreg that has seen every di.ck from all races and continents), and Tunde will not allow anyone hear word for the next 10 years" because he manage see Ngozi's underwear "... meanwhile Emeka is somewhere smashing and silently annexing the best of their women, but you won't hear" pim" from Emeka cause he's a real nyggah.
Hehehehe, see this one making himself and his fellow piggies happy. Just see how he used all his strength and muscles to write ordinary inferior grin

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Strikethem: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2018
phase1:

That's you have more people with psychological disorder in your yorubaland. They grew up in unbalanced families without fatherly care. cheesy
We didn't only know that producing baby from factory in the east. We also see you bringing the business to other part of the nation. So so pathetic. You people should fear God as selling of reselling of your children is rampant now. At least, if you can't cater for kids, why engaging in it?

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Strikethem: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2018
Ikenna0b:

When he went on his tribalistic rants years ago and Igbos descended on him and knocked him silly; in effort to put out the fire, he made a claim that he's friends with Igbos. He mentioned Bianca as one of the Igbo women he knew in UK. Bianca denied ever knowing him. He insisted that he knew her. She asked him to provide evidence even pictures sef. Till this very day he never did, instead his lawyer went begging on his behalf. After that entire scenario happened, his gossiping brothers since been doing what their sister complained about them aka Gossiping like women. Disturbing Bianca and her family left and right. Like na by force to know somebody.
Let Bianca come out to deny it.
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Strikethem: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2018
Odingo1:
[s][/s]
Is that one your problem, go and look for something doing and better your life.

Igbos have bought Lagos and Abuja, you are on social media gossiping like parrot.Old Yoruba man.
Which of the igbo o jere
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Strikethem: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2018
Ngokafor:

Myndd44,lalasticlala e.t.c....Rule 2 broken.
Are you this coward?
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2018
Bianca, who dey smash you?
Answer me directly pls.
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
TimeManager:

I forgive your ignorance, my friend. You weren't born in 1967, at the time hundreds of Igbo women had children of unknown fathers to Hausa/Fulani, Middle belt and Yoruba stock of the Nigeria Army. Till date, thousands of children with a mixed gene populate the SE.. Even Ojukwu preferred not knowing the DNA of his so called children before his death.

cc; Ngozi123
Amarabae Charlotteflair

ziggylady Ngokafor Cyynthiakiss
kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
win2kwire:
May not be Ojuku's daughter, Bianca was bleeping Ujo Okonkwo for a while, do DNA test!
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Journalist n bloggers only records the success of influential, my friend longer opeyemi made first class in law at akungba, big. Law sch n proceeded to Oxford on scholarship n made distinction n best in everything. Nobody reported it
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bane2020:

I have to agree with you...sometimes sef,they dont need to see any underwear,a lady just needs to reply their 'hi' with a polite 'hi' and off they go to town with their wide kpomo mouths,bragging to anyone who cares to listen that they have slept with the girl...

You then begin to question whether they are the normal masculine male humans or a poor imitation of mutant she-males. embarassed

Very strange bunch of men

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.