Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) (62520 Views)

Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University / Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Congratulations!
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Stop na. Don’t let tribalism and hate turn you into something else oo. I used to be like you before, but life and its challenges has given me new focus.

Because the US embassy rejected your visa application? grin grin

Cc: Tensazangetsu20

Congratulations to the lass. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Strikethem: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
Xander85:

Bros, ignore them! smiley

The psychology behind their pouring into every thread on Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu to insult her and her family is simply misplaced aggression! They know we Igbos love Ikemba and his wife, and since they hate us but can't seem to figure out why, they now see abusing Ambassador Bianca as a way of trying to get as us!

But it's all water off a ducks back, as you can see how radiant and happy Ikembas' family looks! God turns the inexplicable hate from these vile creatures into blessings for the Ojukwu family! smiley
Same way you hate awolowo and bubu but their families are soaring daily. You are only playing your normal victim card that didn't make any meaning to people again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
amozo:
Can someone explain why FFK
dont mind them o. Happened one time igbos descended on FFK for hating igbos. In his response, he said he was friendly with igbos. That he even friends with Bianca in UK when she single. Bianca later debunked the statement, saying she didnt know him in UK. And d matter died. FFK didnt issue a rebuttal. Yoruba muslims had been using that to taunt Bianca in social media whenever there's a story.
Hope u understand now.
We have even forgiven FFK since he supported Nnamdi Kanu and is supporting us to critize buhari, the most hated man in igboland.

5 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by manikspears: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
amaniro:
@Op which one be graduate with style againcheesy

Ripe girl. Igbo amaka. ojukwu amaka

The last pics though that guy beside her grin

Ojukwu is dead but his MANHOOD is still alive ~dame patience. grinlipsrsealed

FFK amaka cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
What is pretty in this one? Ugly and dirty looking Biafran
anoda pained soul. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
FFK congrats!

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Cumtroller: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Traitors Daughter.
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
I prefer to fvck the mama than the daughter

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by spyglaxx: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nice
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by phemsie(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
FFK congrats!

May the ancestors forgive u
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Yorubaskullmine: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
[s]
oooduancalmdown:
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
This ojukwus daughter is just too fresh
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
CSTR1005:
Beautiful.
She has ojukwu's large eyes and Bianca's cheek bones.
And FFK's DNA

kiss the truth!

7 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
I prefer to fvck the mama than the daughter
y
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
How come I didn't see the warlord of Biafra in the person on Nnamdi Kanu anywhere in the photo? grin
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by stagger: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
How many children of those biafran soldiers who either died or were maimed for life have this opportunity?

To think that a new generation were willing to die for Nnamdi KANU and his cohorts just churns my stomach.

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
Xander85:

Bros, ignore them! smiley

The psychology behind their pouring into every thread on Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu to insult her and her family is simply misplaced aggression! They know we Igbos love Ikemba and his wife, and since they hate us but can't seem to figure out why, they now see abusing Ambassador Bianca as a way of trying to get as us!

But it's all water off a ducks back, as you can see how radiant and happy Ikembas' family looks! God turns the inexplicable hate from these vile creatures into blessings for the Ojukwu family! smiley
When your hate does the Karma on you... Cry us a river.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by emelda86(f): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
selemempe:
chai...u go kill urself one day because of how u hate Igbos o. grin

Chai!!!the dark guy is to die for my spec kiss

2 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by CSTR1005: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
TimeManager:

And FFK's DNA

kiss the truth!
We don't father other people's children in igboland like in yorubaland where there is a bastard in any three family.

Be guided.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by manikspears: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
SarakiBukola:

grin

2:1 I no talk o lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Today I end my search kiss
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Gerrard59:

Because the US embassy rejected your visa application? grin grin

Cc: Tensazangetsu20

Congratulations to the lass. smiley

Are you kidding right now? I don’t understand what you are saying. My point is that online hate does no good. Igbos would always be igbos so why dissipate energy to hate them when they are not disturbing me? I go my way, they go their way. No fight.

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Why is she this ugly? Spit! tongue
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
meforyou1:
dont mind them o. Happened one time igbos descended on FFK for hating igbos. In his response, he said he was friendly with igbos. That he even friends with Bianca in UK when she single. Bianca later debunked the statement, saying she didnt know him in UK. And d matter died. FFK didnt issue a rebuttal. Yoruba muslims had been using that to taunt Bianca in social media whenever there's a story.
Hope u understand now.
We have even forgiven FFK since he supported Nnamdi Kanu and is supporting us to critize buhari, the most hated man in igboland.

So who is the most loved man in Igbo land
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mehn FFK DNA abi gene is strong o! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Stop na. Don’t let tribalism and hate turn you into something else oo. I used to be like you before, but life and its challenges has given me new focus.
You simply can't rationalize beyond religious bias, that's what keeping you going with your old foes.

kiss the truth!
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
I thought this girl was married. Why does the media never talk about the other Ojukwu children, why always these ones? I have a feeling the others live in abject poverty compared to this lot.
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Printerscanner:

Yes, congrats to the biological father FFK a.k.a. leaking mouth with empty brain. Politicians' children graduate abroad while masses children spend multiple years in poorly funded schools here in Naija.

Truthfully though

The girl looks like FFK
Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by FBIL: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Igbos eat good food, that's why they look beautiful and healthy always.
Igbos build and live in beautiful houses and homes and that's why they always smell fresh.
Igbos are very hardworking and this gives them the confidence to stand their ground and succeed where others fail.
Above all, Igbos are Kind-hearted, charitable and proud of who they are.
Igbos are divinely created to liberate Nigeria and Africa at large.
The more your hatred towards them, the more Nigeria and Africa go down under.
Congratulations to Chi Ojukwu for making us proud.
My father taught us to innately appreciate good things, only in that way, God, the one who blesses by seeing through the hearts, will bless us.
Yorubas, keep hating other tribes while your villages are taken over by thick forests, mud houses and brown roofs of early '70s.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
See thunderous pAinment grin these will further tell the world that your hatred for Biafrans is not because anyone has wronged you but was born out of your devilish nature. After accumulating everything including power, you guys remained the poorest and we remain better than you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku' / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.