Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908479 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MzDeeb(f): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Noted.

Thanks

Mummychichi:

Please a simple search on nairaland will bring out the number. It won't even take you up to 1 minute. Let's try to be resourceful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by kingspaco: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello guys,
I observed that some people don’t really know how to quote or reply mentions on Nairaland.
Now here is how to quote or reply to a mention of your moniker.

Firstly, Click on Quote for the intended message you want to reply.

Then scroll down to the end of the message (ie where you have the full stop).

Next is to press (Enter key) that will take you to a new line

Type your message there and Click Submit. As simple as that.

Please let us imbibe the habit of using google to search for anything we want on the internet. I have this believe that even if you want to search for “How to kill Buhari” you’ll definitely have a clue on how to go about it

Also please whenever we see a long post, like PPR announcement posts, we don’t need to quote the whole long post, we can cut out (delete) major parts of the post and quote maybe just the first paragraph, as this will not only make the thread look tidy but it will also help with the thread not running too fast in my opinion.

Cheers

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MzDeeb(f): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
mayoralex:
here's is +2348034747802

Thank you. I just spoke with him now and he said its 4k.

I will go there on Monday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Compu001: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Itsawonder:

Jehovah bu Eze! 3years! But there's hope for him yet. I don't see "overstay in another country" on the list of inadmissibility to Canada. Check this out https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cic-verify-experience-reference-letter-with-different-ways.463162/

Thanks for the advice. I will advise him to take his chance. Everything depends on him

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tippex my sister, I no get your message o.

tippex:

Welcome to ip1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Compu001: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
exquisef:
please OVERSTAYING is a crime i dont think you should be making such comments here..... OVERSTAYING in any country is a crime. u dont know or have info on how pcc is conducted if they noticed you've overstayed

So UK authorities may not give him PCC even if he apply from Nigeria??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
equisef you need to do research and learn. I didn't reply him for the fun of it.
exquisef:
he has overstayed for 3 years o and his visa don expire. If he went for a degree na 3 years masters is either 1 or 2 years depending on his visa... my point is he should have extended his student visa by getting something one way or the other now hes over stayed and illegal and im sure he cant apply from the UK his case is unique

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello my e-fam,

Please I'm seeking advice for a friend who got her Masters degree from Edinburgh University in Scotland.

While creating her profile on the WES site, I see - "If you have completed less than one year full-time, post-secondary study, WES recommends that you also include your secondary education credential."

It says "less than one year full-time". Just to clearly understand this, does this mean she has to submit WAEC despite the fact that her country of education is Scotland?

Please advise. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adaoh: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
The only way to find out is for him to just apply for it but I would strongly advise that he applies for it from Nigeria to err on the side of caution.

Compu001:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
She is right though. I had a hard time reading that too.
exquisef:
eeya good for u aunty punctuation checker

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by IamtrulyBlessed: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Congratulations!!!
ribaby:
It's PPR my wonderful e-family!
ITA 26/03/18
AOR 25/04/18
PPR 15/08/18

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by QuantumK: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Amen. Thank you
wealthiest1:
A big congratulations...............It's your new dawn season in Jesus name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by AdaZion2018: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Itsawonder:

Overstaying is not a crime itself. He'll be fine with PCC.

One minute I was hailing you from the sidelines then the next you just fall my hand.

You just love to contradict both your own view and others. Post one then go drink water before you post another abi somebody dey always rush you ni grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by IamtrulyBlessed: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Congratulations!!!
HighBK:
PPR Testimony!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by NanaF: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
dumprep:
Hello my e-fam,

Please I'm seeking advice for a friend who got her Masters degree from Edinburgh University in Scotland.

While creating her profile on the WES site, I see - "If you have completed less than one year full-time, post-secondary study, WES recommends that you also include your secondary education credential."

It says "less than one year full-time". Just to clearly understand this, does this mean she has to submit WAEC despite the fact that her country of education is Scotland?

Please advise. Thanks.

You’ve answered your question already. She has more than one year full time post secondary study so that doesn’t apply to her then.

She doesn’t need WAEC for Wes as long as she isn’t submitting a Nigerian degree.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Great! Thanks NanaF.

NanaF:

You’ve answered your question already. She has more than one year full time post secondary study so that doesn’t apply to her then.

She doesn’t need WAEC for Wes as long as she isn’t submitting and Nigerian degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exquisef: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
ok you can just share the link
ysteph:
equisef you need to do research and learn. I didn't reply him for the fun of it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
It is a wonder grin grin grin
AdaZion2018:

One minute I was hailing you from the sidelines then the next you just fall my hand.

You just love to contradict both your own view and others. Post one then go drink water before you post another abi somebody dey always rush you ni grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
I gave up after the first line.. didn’t want to worsen my headache
Newmum0615:
She is right though. I had a hard time reading that too.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exquisef: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
best to apply from outside uk. but that's even the least of his issues if you ask me.
Compu001:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tlontin(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Godisincontrol:

Go with WES as you would need to use them later on for upgrade through ICAP or so.
Check for posts by @Ehrnie and @Salford, while at it use these key words to search in no particular order: APEGA,P.eng,E-I-T,wes.

All the best
Thanks bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by babs4090(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2018

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Godisincontrol: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exquisef: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
eeya we apologise. mayb you ppl don't type fast on some days?? like i said moving back to my waka pass mode, msgs can be passed across in less offensive ways but i kuku don't know how to do punctuation mayb na why i did ielts 3 times angry >:
nairalandnewbie:
I gave up after the first line.. didn’t want to worsen my headache
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
"Express Entry candidates targeted in this draw were required to have a job offer in Ontario".
babs4090:
Could this be true?

https://www.cicnews.com/2018/08?fb_ref=06JOngtta0-Whatsapp&utm_source=WhatsApp&utm_medium=ShareButton&utm_campaign=GetSocial
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MaSisi: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
exquisef:
eeya we apologise. mayb you ppl don't type fast on some days?? like i said moving back to my waka pass mode, msgs can be passed across in less offensive ways but i kuku don't know how to do punctuation mayb na why i do ielts 3 times angry >:

You're a clown grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dannyko: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Thanks.
Congrats on your landing Sis! I'll join you soon wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Oakville19: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please does my LoE go in the same holder as the documents provided or has a separate holder....for scanning purposes abeg. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by COPR: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
MaSisi:

Pls COPR, My hubby wants to verify his certificate with IQAS. His masters and BSc are two opposite courses cheesy. If he verifies only the masters (MBA) will it up or reduce our crs score? Also, if he decides to add BSc (microbiology) what will be the implication.
Thanks for your response (in advance) grin

There is no implication. Let him evaluate only his highest degree (MBA). Evaluating BSc wont add any point to his CRS score.

The rule is evaluate your highest degree if you've BSc & MSc/MBA/PhD; but for OND & HND, evaluate both to get 2 or more certs with WES.

Why does he wants to use IQAS? Why not ICES?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
I see what you did there...
Newmum0615:
"Express Entry candidates targeted in this draw were required to have a job offer in Ontario".
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by COPR: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tlontin:

I have done that sir, my question is can ices or IQAS evaluate my civil engineering certificate and also favor me. Thanks sir

Yes, but if you want to practice in Canada, WES is highly recommeded.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Elfmannisback:

After sharing classified Liz files with almost 300 folks, he needs to recover his strength and ginger.

I no go lie I got too.. Shared with two individuals. Above all, Don na good guy!
selfless dontee07, inasmuch as those "almost 300" and others don't deserve your time, God bless you and your generation. unmerited favour is your portion.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.