Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908293 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by COPR: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Compu001:
Guys I have a technical question. I will be detail with it. I have a friend in the UK, he came in as a student but didn't go back to Nigeria,so his student visa expired.He want to get out of the system to Canada. Can he apply from UK If no, can he go back to Nigeria to apply?? If he go back to Nigeria, will they not capitaliz on his overstayed stuff in UK??. I just need ur advice, so has to advise him accordingly. Thanks

The first step your friend should take is to apply for UK PCC.

The content of the PCC will tell him if overstaying in the UK would affect his Canada journey or not.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bizguru000: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
COPR:

The first step your friend should take is to apply for UK PCC.

The content of the PCC will tell him if overstaying in the UK would affect his Canada journey or not.

They will just go straight to his house using his application details and unfortunately, he may be deported.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MaSisi: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
COPR:

There is no implication. Let him evaluate only his highest degree (MBA). Evaluating BSc wont add any point to his CRS score.

The rule is evaluate your highest degree if you've BSc & MSc/MBA/PhD; but for OND & HND, evaluate both to get 2 or more certs with WES.

[/b]Why does he wants to use IQAS? Why not ICES?[b]

No reason oo. I was the one that advised him to use IQAS after I read what you wrote. You think ICES is better? Please I need your candid opinion. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
wink
smslive2:
I see what you did there...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
MaSisi:

No reason oo. I was the one that advised him to use IQAS after I read what you wrote. You think ICES is better? Please I need your candid opinion. Thank you.
Haha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MummyJaygirls: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
COPR:

There is no implication. Let him evaluate only his highest degree (MBA). Evaluating BSc wont add any point to his CRS score.

The rule is evaluate your highest degree if you've BSc & MSc/MBA/PhD; but for OND & HND, evaluate both to get 2 or more certs with WES.

Why does he wants to use IQAS? Why not ICES?

Hello, any idea of time of completion with ices after receiving all docs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Itsawonder: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
AdaZion2018:

One minute I was hailing you from the sidelines then the next you just fall my hand.

You just love to contradict both your own view and others. Post one then go drink water before you post another abi somebody dey always rush you ni grin

https://www.acro.police.uk/Police_Certificates_FAQs.aspx#Information_which_will_appear_on_the_Police_Certificate
But enough of this PCC UK
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
MummyJaygirls:

Go to their site.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
bizguru000:

My apologies DonTee07

nahhhh...its all okay my oga/madam. The koko na make we reach promise land. it will end well for everyone. cheers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bizguru000: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
DonTee07:

nahhhh...its all okay my oga/madam. The koko na make we reach promise land. it will end well for everyone. cheers

Welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Godsaysyes:
@DonTee07, Please Lovell234 is trying to reach you.

This one you are observing from background, silent mode no fit you please.

Surface and help people biko. wink wink wink

lol...you guys are doing superb job. including my *rose model* Newmum... grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Godsaysyes:

Where is DonTee07 self? undecided

Right behind you. lol. cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Elfmannisback:

After sharing classified Liz files with almost 300 folks, he needs to recover his strength and ginger.

I no go lie I got too.. Shared with two individuals. Above all, Don na good guy!

lol...Infact, when I said I'm tired of sharing, I could not just stop cause request came pouring and some stories are touching to read.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
iaatmguy:
selfless dontee07, inasmuch as those "almost 300" and others don't deserve your time, God bless you and your generation. unmerited favour is your portion.

Amen to your prayers, I pray same for you and yours. it will end well for all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
DonTee07:

lol...Infact, when I said I'm tired of sharing, I could not just stop cause request came pouring and some stories are touching to read.
grin I've been there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Welikom.
DonTee07:

lol...you guys are doing superb job. including my *rose model* Newmum... grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Information on biometrics can now be found on page 1 if you click here

I've got a lot of catching up to do in just less than 24 hours. Phew!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by AdaZion2018: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Fellow Nigerians worry not if canadian PPR is stressing you. See another opportunity coming up. All our skilled professionals and workers even trade skill about to leave Nigeria. Education up to university is free and I hear the benefits are even better.

Ps: I know this has nothing to do with canadian EE but I sent to my friend who has been in the pool for more than a year plus and it cheered her up so I'm hoping someone here too lights up their hope candle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Compu001: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
exquisef:
best to apply from outside uk. but that's even the least of his issues if you ask me.

Exactly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
joo2018:
@mcstan18, pls put something on biometrics on page 1 so we can refer people there.

Done sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
My people, reading to catch up no be beans but I'm up to date now. The past view days have been an eye opener for me, not because I bargained for it but quite a view (Majority silent readers) have been dealt a blow by IELTS and I have little or no choice. This is really heartbreaking because I do not believe we are that bad in English language and the same time will not want to overly question the credibility of IELTS in Nigeria.

my people, writing is like the thing puncturing that "Magic Score" these days, at some times in the past, it was listening. Eyes should be on the goal my people, lets not allow IELTS to distract us.

I will post a link below, they often do live video from time to time and its been proven also to actually help people achieve atleast 7 in writing. its scheduled for 22nd, 23rd and 24th August. it is 100% free of charge.

https://ieltsadvantage.co/optin22626729

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Compu001: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
AdaZion2018:
Fellow Nigerians worry not if canadian PPR is stressing you. See another opportunity coming up. All our skilled professionals and workers even trade skill about to leave Nigeria. Education up to university is free and I hear the benefits are even better.

Ps: I know this has nothing to do with canadian EE but I sent to my friend who has been in the pool for more than a year plus and it cheered her up so I'm hoping someone here too lights up their hope candle

You see all these European countries are not straightforward. Na xo dey will talk, enter there first you will be hearing stories. One thing I am sure of is that the number of foreign graduates that studied in Germany, is enough to fill whatever space they have. Instead of them to give them job, they will be requesting for Language skills.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by truetosin: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
IamtrulyBlessed:
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MummyJaygirls: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Go to their site.

I want people’s experience, thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
soleexx:
Good morning all,
I will need explanation on this.. my bro wants to move to canada to work..The agent said he will process out his work permit so he can travel to canada ..The question is.. he said he doesn't need a visa to enter canada....just his work permit document and d empty passport... pls house does it make any sense?
You sef how does it sound in your ear? Abeg run joor

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
It says 10 weeks on their site. Don't know how long it takes in reality though.
MummyJaygirls:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MummyJaygirls: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
It says 10 weeks on their site. Don't know how long it takes in reality though.

Thanks ma, na that reality I need. cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
smslive2:
It is a wonder grin grin grin

You ehn. Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Does wes recognize Masters from National Open University? Pls I need to know cos my sister wants to apply for Canada PR.
Your replies pls!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yes they do!
hankMacoy:
Does wes recognize Masters from National Open University? Pls I need to know cos my sister wants to apply for Canada PR.
Your replies pls!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Compu001:
Guys I have a technical question. I will be detail with it. I have a friend in the UK, he came in as a student but didn't go back to Nigeria,so his student visa expired.He want to get out of the system to Canada. Can he apply from UK If no, can he go back to Nigeria to apply?? If he go back to Nigeria, will they not capitaliz on his overstayed stuff in UK??. I just need ur advice, so has to advise him accordingly. Thanks

In the US, unlawful presence itself, such as overstaying a visa, is not a criminal offense, but only a civil ground of inadmissibility. However, in the UK where your friend currently resides, overstaying one's visa is a criminal offence at any time and it is crucial for "overstayers" to seek immediate legal advice. There are serious consequences for overstaying your visa in the UK.

Since this is the case, your friend's UK-PCC might likely return unfavorable since his overstay stretches to 3 long years. I am not certain about this but from what the UK law says, he could likely have questions to answer with the home office and maybe the police.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.