Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909118 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bizguru000: 5:34am On Aug 23, 2018
Newmum0615:
Congratulations to you @Sandydav, @Reasonabledoubt, and everyone else who clinched ITA. It's the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.
May you receive speedy processing. No London or Accra office (till passport stamping) will see your file o.

O boi see prayer..make una sign this petition for AVO o
https://www.change.org/p/minister-of-immigration-canada-minister-of-immigration-canada-order-an-inquiry-to-accra-visa-office-s-slow-processing?recruiter=895549469&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_petition

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Princesskiki(f): 5:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Hello House,

Congratulations to all ITA recipients.

Please I need your input: I want to do my ECA Lautech MBA, now that WES requires waec/neco to verify results wouldn't the ICES and IQAS route be the better option since they don't require waec.

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by engrtoib: 6:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Thanks Bro. I will have to look at it again and try all possiblities
Thanks

mcstan18:

One or more persons can claim points for a Canadian PR or citizen sibling under the express entry program. This is different from sponsorship.

One can only sponsor parent(s), grandparent(s), Spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner and/or dependent children under the Federal scheme. This also differs from the provincial supporter requirement as seen in some provinces like Manitoba. From my past experiences, more than one family member had gotten Manitoba nomination while using the same family member as supporter. In fact, if a sibling meets the conditions to be an eligible supporter, they may support as many relatives as possible at any given time. This requires that the supporter must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or PR
- Have been living in Manitoba continuously for at least one year
- Provide documented proof of Manitoba residence
- Provide documented proof of familial relationship to the applicant

Your fear only applies when it's a friend or distant relative supporter, which requires that a supporter must not be supporting the settlement of another MPNP applicant, nominee or person under another Canadian immigration program at the time of application.

You may want to comb through this Manitoba page and this LINK to know more.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bronze25(f): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2018
Jasmine17:

Have you watched acrimony? If yes, just remove the battery and cheating scenes.

Thats me.
Hi Jasmine17, this response may be coming late as am still in page 127 trying to read up. Divorce may take a long time since she's very bitter with you. While don't you try dissolving the marriage in a customary court. It shouldn't take more than a month, get the documents & add to your application.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2018
joo2018:
Next time, pls first use the search bar. Most issues have already been discussed.

He didn't even need to search. It's sitting there on page 1 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by truetosin: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2018
Big Congratulations to those who received their ITA this week. Biko anyone with a contact in Babcock University that can help with processing of transcript should please share. Make I do sharp sharp and dive into the pool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by NanaF: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2018
truetosin:
Big Congratulations to those who received their ITA this week. Biko anyone with a contact in Babcock University that can help with processing of transcript should please share. Make I do sharp sharp and dive into the pool.

Use Etx.ng for Babcock especially because they are still the ones that will do the verification when WES sends it back.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2018
REDBULL1:
Guys, I just logged into my WES account this morning only to find it that WAEC has been added to my required documents. This makes no sense as I was only waiting for my M. Eng transcript to get to them. this matter just weak me. Pls can someone be kind enough to link me to the page where the WAEC transcript issue was treated?

https://www.nairaland.com/4672093/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/17#70451588

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by REDBULL1(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debzyworld: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2018
Hello guys, I've read through(mostly) and noticed that the biometrics is a new development. I just got my ECA and want to enter the pool. How do I go about it? I've opened a GCkey Account but can't seem to go further.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by woaini(f): 7:48am On Aug 23, 2018
Tojued:

Such perfect phrasing! Inspiration on point. Your testimony is on the way my sister. Sooner than you think.

Amen!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2018
funlola87:
Hey guys, please kindly help a sister. I need to do my WES evaluation, however its NECO cert that I have, not WAEC.... Does WES evaluate NECO? If yes, what's the procedure to getting NECO send it to them. Thanks
By the way, congratulations to all those who received ITA, PPR fall on you all.
Follow the steps below.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bimsebony: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2018
Newmum0615:
Big congratulations to you.

Thanks so much darling nwa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by woaini(f): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2018
WES be like 'na dem dey roshos'. Their new requirement for WEAC or NECO just freaks me out. Guys can't we use other bodies apart from WES?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by howfar2: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2018
PPR mail received

58 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2018
howfar2:
PPR mail received

See announcement..Congrats grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2018
luffyhaki:

See announcement..Congrats grin
as in ehn
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jhoci: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2018
Finally. Congratulations!!

howfar2:
PPR mail received
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by truetosin: 9:03am On Aug 23, 2018
howfar2:
PPR mail received
Congrats oohhh.....Good News
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2018
iaatmguy:
as in ehn

Some people just lose that "ginger" after waiting for sooo looong

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by truetosin: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2018
NanaF:

Use Etx.ng for Babcock especially because they are still the ones that will do the verification when WES sends it back.
Thank you. But the challenge is they ask for Matric No and I cant remember my matric no cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2018
Biko you need to do this again in the proper manner. We are waiting.
howfar2:
PPR mail received

@Newmum0615 thanks for the prayer nne, from your lips to God's ears. @Hephgirl et all thanks for the best wishes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ans123: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2018
If you have DOB issue on educational credentials,you have to do the following when submitting your eAPR once you have your ITA.
You should get historical documents to explain the error in the DOB.

*What are these historical documents?*
Any Nigerian government issued IDs like old driver’s license,old voter’s card,old national ID card.
Also,get your primary school testimonial showing your actual DOB.
Your old secondary school documents showing your DOB.
ALL THESE HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS MUST HAVE THE SAME DATE OF BIRTH WITH YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS/PASSPORTS.

Use LOE and attach at least 3-5 of these historical documents.

Good luck.

COPIED

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2018
Bia... which kain levels be this na? Even ITA is not announced like this. Congrats
howfar2:
PPR mail received

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2018
BootyliciousHon:
Just viewed my IELTS result with BC on August 2, mainland Lagos.
LRWS : 8.0, 9.0, 7.0, 8.0
1st attempt. Am so excited!
Congrats....
Writing next month ending...
Kindly assist me with study materials.... Any link or Materials I could get to ace this once for all, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by NanaF: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2018
truetosin:

Thank you. But the challenge is they ask for Matric No and I cant remember my matric no cry cry

Try and remember o. You need it either ways.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by o2(f): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2018
hahahahahahahahah grin . It was on purpose. Who knows Elfmann might be Elfwoman grin grin grin I keep seeing him as a very compasionate woman in my head.
GlitteringStar:

Lol. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2018
howfar2:
PPR mail received

OK... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gracelevel: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2018
Hello People, i noticed Ielts Liz video on writing task 2 ie the '2 question ' and 'problem/solution' essays are scarce. Who has it ?Abeg please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deesmama: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2018
congratulations dear..sooo long..
howfar2:
PPR mail received
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gbatewologun: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2018
Hello guys,

I would like to know if DipIFRS is valid for the canada immigration process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by adeptonlin(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2018
My E-family, what's the best way to make payment for MOD IELTS exam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.