Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909393 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by konti(f): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Please has anyone written ielts with mod-idp in abuja, did they use headphone or speaker for listening?
Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mimimum: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Thank you. Can I PM you for the contact of your friend please?
Sandydav:
Then maybe its time to contact a lawyer. Dunno how long its supposed to take but my friend did mine in less than 2weeks last year, from name search to the actual registration even though the first name i picked was rejected. We know the straight and narrow part doesn't always work well in this country. Once he registers, he should go on FIRS website and input his reg number to get his TIN number and go to the bank and open an account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by lovidoagmailc(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
konti:
Please has anyone written ielts with mod-idp in abuja, did they use headphone or speaker for listening?
Thanks for your response
Headphone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
You say what

You came here telling us that you don't have MB to waste to do research, but you want people that have MB to waste to become your knights in shining armor. Oga madam, take a chill pill. A VERY large one. Then drink plenty water to wash it down!
What da?
Many people receive help on this thread. A lot of people are also very willing to help. But when you come and begin your inquiry with ' I don't have MB to waste', it will definitely rub off on people the wrong way. You sef check am.
Tombae:

I beg your pardon, If you have nothing helpful to say kindly say nothing at all and keep scrolling than reply and come across as totally and absolutely ill-mannered. After all other people replied me and weren't rude about it. You don't know peoples struggles so don't act like you're well informed on anything of the sort. Please act accordingly.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tombae:

I HAVE read page one of the thread, and made use of the search button, I didn't get my answer. But you would know of course, after all you know it all. I asked here and got my answers immediately. You are not advising in "love" if you are being sarcastic or coming off as rude by adding unkind memes. Later people wonder why it's difficult for some to come out and ask questions on these platforms, It's because of replies similar to yours.

Again, if you have nothing nice to say, DO NOT comment, please kindly keep scrolling.

Thanks for the "Love" and God bless.
Trust me, Nobody wonders that. Infact we all wonder the opposite; why those people won't read and educate themselves on something as life-changing as emigration.
Sorry that you feel slighted but all this energy would be better used in doing some research.
In other words, camdan

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Fights.. not needed although its enjoyable to see & keeps the thread lively but please lets not derail this thread... Elders and every other party involved calm down please smiley

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Feezeel:
Guys, is it really necessary notarizing a gift deed? I too to my heels when a Barrister just told me it will cost me 20k. No be small run i run. For those that got PPR, is notarizing the gift deed necessary?
Nope not necessary. If you want to, go to a high court and do it for 1.5k.
By the way, where/how is Fresty? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Distinct777: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
Please help.

I got my ECA from Iqas today and they rated my law degree as First Professional University degree in law.

Please is this right? Is this the equivalent of masters that people talk about?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tombae(f): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Actually, this WAS what I typed earlier on - "Please don't send me back to the thread, I don't have MB to go allllllllll the way back biko."

How does this suggest that I do not have MB to waste to do research? Sigh, It is well. I've moved on anyways.

Newmum0615:
You say what

You came here telling us that you don't have MB to waste to do research, but you want people that have MB to waste to become your knights in shining armor. Oga madam, take a chill pill. A VERY large one. Then drink plenty water to wash it down!
What da?
Many people receive help on this thread. A lot of people are also very willing to help. But when you come and begin your inquiry with ' I don't have MB to waste', it will definitely rub off on people the wrong way. You sef check am.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tombae(f): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lol SMH, thank you, I was just laughing at it all. I've moved on from it. I'll just ask questions and not give any background in future.

intswagga:
Fights.. not needed although its enjoyable to see & keeps the thread lively but please lets not derail this thread... Elders and every other party involved calm down please smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kwado87: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ifeoma77:

I think its IMPORTANT to notarize such document. I notarized even a sale agreement, how much more a deed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lmao I dont know if its absolutely necessary but i did. There is a link to search for notary public around your location on page1. I used it to find one here and was charged 5k even though the Hanty initially said it starts from 3k i guess the "Canada" on the document increased the price. Alternatively you can go to any high court around you, should be cheaper.
Feezeel:
Guys, is it really necessary notarizing a gift deed? I too to my heels when a Barrister just told me it will cost me 20k. No be small run i run. For those that got PPR, is notarizing the gift deed necessary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mandex11: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kods1900:
Walks out of the pool dripping wet with ITA! grin grin grin
congratulations. I can imagine

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mandex11: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Thanks to you all!
congratulations to grumpy "young" elf.
happy for you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Its not compulsory but lots of people do it to avoid stories that touch and also so they can sleep well. You do not need to go to a lawyer though, just take it to high court, its less than 2k.
Feezeel:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kwado87:

I think its IMPORTANT to notarize such document. I notarized even a sale agreement, how much more a deed.
No argument there, but people on this thread have submitted letters without notarizing it and they're chilling in Canada right now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
Very important kweshun. grin
Ifeoma77:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
It is good that you have moved on my dear but a little more research wont hurt you going forward. If you had researched you would have read that choosing Nipost is at your own detriment cause you may not be able to track and your doc may move at a snail speed. You would have also not asked how to get your transcript sent cause you would have read about it, you would have also read that evaluating only masters will save you money. Lets just hope you wont come back to ask how to send your Waec cert, you do know its required now if WES is your evaluating body right? Bottom line? This place is a goldmine of information. I was on the verge of choosing between Canadim and Ellen DeWitt as my immigration consultants before my friend told me about Nairaland and subsequently this thread and my dear it was the best thing that happened to my money. So biko read and don't get offended when someone says you should and don't belittle the work of all those who contribute by whining about your MB.
Tombae:
Actually, this WAS what I typed earlier on - "Please don't send me back to the thread, I don't have MB to go allllllllll the way back biko."

How does this suggest that I do not have MB to waste to do research? Sigh, It is well. I've moved on anyways.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Feezeel:

Someone on this thread got ppr without notarising gift deed. There are some links somewhere hidden on page one of 'people who got ppr with gift deed'
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tizzdi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
seniors in the house pls am in a fixed spot..for evaluating a pharmacist cert..do i evaluate my first degree or the masters degree?..got my cert from abu zaria..i contacted someone in the school and i was told that for them to forward my transcript to canada for evaluation i’d have to pay 75k?.. pls how true is this? @elfmannisback @tojued @glitteringstar @ysteph @all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Feezeel:
lolzzz fresty is doing great.. Fresty come and say hi...smiles

What of wenks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
hahahaha Ohi aburodi nke obele. Go to court if you can biko
Feezeel:
Yeh i located one on the link and all he was doing was stressing on canada...dat shey i wanna relocate and now said 20k. I just stood up..he then said i should pay 10k. I just walked away. Ndi ohi.�����
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Are you expecting something different? Dive into the pool and select professional degree fast.
Distinct777:
Please help.

I got my ECA from Iqas today and they rated my law degree as First Professional University degree in law.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
undecided
Tombae:
Lol SMH, thank you, I was just laughing at it all. I've moved on from it. I'll just ask questions and not give any background in future.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tombae(f): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Alright, thanks. Duly noted.
Sandydav:
It is good that you have moved on my dear but a little more research wont hurt you going forward. If you had researched you would have read that choosing Nipost is at your own detriment cause you may not be able to track and your doc may move at a snail speed. You would have also not asked how to get your transcript sent cause you would have read about it, you would have also read that evaluating only masters will save you money. Lets just hope you wont come back to ask how to send your Waec cert, you do know its required now if WES is your evaluating body right? Bottom line? This place is a goldmine of information. I was on the verge of choosing between Canadim and Ellen DeWitt as my immigration consultants before my friend told me about Nairaland and subsequently this thread and my dear it was the best thing that happened to my money. So biko read and don't get offended when someone says you should and don't belittle the work of all those who contribute by whining about your MB.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Utonne: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Feezeel:

Notarizing a gift deed is 5k. Don't allow anyone scam you please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Distinct777:
Please help.

Pray tell, how long did IQAS take after receiving all documents?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.