Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909310 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MaSisi: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
phf2be:

This journey started with IELTS in June 2017...

ITA --- 13 June, 2018 CRS 1029

AOR --- 22 June
MEP --- 9 June
IP-1 --- 9 June
IP-2 --- 26 July
ADR RPRF --- 26 July paid 27 July
Ghost Update --- 22 August
PPR --- 23 August

PNP (Ontario) - Outland
Extensive travel history, Family of 4

CONGRATULATIONS!
Please did you get a job of to land the PNP with Ontario?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ntorr:
[color=#000099][/color]

Send a PM, I have a contact in exams and records
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by EyesondPrize: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Congratulations

Shinningqueen31:
To God be the glory the golden egg has hatched, its PPR

AOR 29th june
MEP /IP1 12th July
IP2 22nd August
PPR 22nd Aug

Sitting pretty in my spam box

Thanks everyone, I love you all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olu21ola: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shinningqueen31:

AOR 29th june
MEP /IP1 12th July
IP2 22nd August
PPR 22nd Aug

Congratulations oooooooo. My June AOR mate

I receive my PPR this week in Jesus name

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
radec:

but as mentioned earlier, if its Masters in a non-required licensed profession (physics or MBA) its simply a "two or more certificates" point.

Error...Masters whether in Nigerian Language or Religious Studies gives more points...don't know where you got your information from

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by clock89: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shinningqueen31:

AOR 29th june
MEP /IP1 12th July
IP2 22nd August
PPR 22nd Aug

Wow. Speed. Congratulations! All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Benny247(m): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shinningqueen31:

AOR 29th june
MEP /IP1 12th July
IP2 22nd August
PPR 22nd Aug

Congratulations to you and yours.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shinningqueen31:
mine was 29th June, I dey here too. Don't leave me o. I receive my ppr in this thread in Jesus name amen
And so you have! Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
I am confused. Respect which elders?
You were on our sister thread sometime today asking about what it takes to be a teacher in Canada and how you haven't even gotten into the pool and yada yada yada and you came here out of silent reader mode to talk down on someone who has gone far in her application processing and contributed her quota to the benefit of the thread, telling her to respect the elders. Onye bu these elders bikonu? If there really is anything as an 'elder' as you people term it, then I think she has earned the right to be called one. What exactly did she say that was rude? I am still looking for it.

Wow...I'm done. I no fit again.
I wish y'all luck on this thread. I have lost the ability to can abeg. See y'all when you move over to the other thread. Please don't bring this 'liking quarrel pass fight' attitude over there. Thanks a bunchhhhes.

COPR and visa in the bag.
Signing out...I go dey holla una as the spirit leads.
Kaydee87:

In as much as i advise people to try and read up past thread(which i know isnt so easy), i think you reaponse was too rude. Whatever happens to wakapass.. it's high time we learnt to be quiet than being rude. It isnt like you were born with all this EE knowledge now. [b]So chill guy and learn to respect elders. [/b]Im so sure you are one of those overly ridden by exuberance.....

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Distinct777: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Thanks so much for the details. I really don't mind waiting for about a month. Theres really no hurry yet... Though I hope it won't take that long.

Logistics of going back to Abk is too much. I was hoping I'll see someone who has a trusted person who can help to hasten the process.

yokiti:

Are you prepared to wait for over a month before it is ready? if that is so, you may go ahead with the Alausa passport office.... Just tell them at the gate that you are going to the P.C.O I.e the passport control officer.
Tell them you are from the comptroller at the Immigration training school, Kano.
He was the former P.C.O at Alausa Ikeja passport office.
At the Abeokuta passport office, all other things being equal, you should be able to get your children's passport within a week.
If you can make it down to Abeokuta, just use the old format I wrote about in this post .
Go with your and spouse international passports, passport photo for both parents and the children. Also, don't forget their birth certificate issued by NPC if they were not born before December 1992.
A certificate of origin from your state or local government of origin ( you can get this at your state's liaison office in Lagos) will be needed for applicants above 18 years of age.
Mentioning a senior officer should give you a better treatment (different from a typical Nigerian civil servants) from the officers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by efueh: 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Newmum0615:
You were on our sister thread sometime today asking about what it takes to be a teacher in Canada and how you haven't even gotten into the pool and yada yada yada and you came here out.

I also noticed his Moniker on the ozza room after spewing insult on a helpful hand here. Imagine primary school pupil seeking respect from an undergraduate. Wonders will never end.
Congrats on your COPR in your kitty. Please do well to visit us here occasionally just like sister Glitteringstar, Ethelia and co. As it shall end in Praise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by efueh: 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Another job opportunity for our sisters with COPR that are in Administrative or Financial field.
Apply and give it your best shot.
Best of lucks!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jhoci: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2018
So is it a crime for him/her to ask questions on the other thread? Or to be a teacher? Please we need to stop this uneccesary air of entitlement displayed on this thread.

efueh:

I also noticed his Moniker on the ozza room after spewing insult on a helpful hand here. Imagine primary school pupil seeking respect from an undergraduate. Wonders will never end.
Congrats on your COPR in your kitty. Please do well to visit us here occasionally just like sister Glitteringstar, Ethelia and co. As it shall end in Praise.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 12:08am On Aug 24, 2018
Congrats. Go and shine.
Shinningqueen31:

AOR 29th june
MEP /IP1 12th July
IP2 22nd August
PPR 22nd Aug

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by yokiti: 12:12am On Aug 24, 2018
Distinct777:
Thanks so much for the details. I really don't mind waiting for about a month. Theres really no hurry yet... Though I hope it won't take that long.

Logistics of going back to Abk is too much. I was hoping I'll see someone who has a trusted person who can help to hasten the process.

You are welcome.
Since there is no hurry yet, you may go ahead with earlier plan.
In Nigeria, anything can happen when money is involved but I am not a fan of exorbitant spending due to inefficiency of government and their designated agents.
If good money change hands, the passport can also be ready within a week atbtge Ikeja office( all other things being equal)
You may need not to bother too much on the logistics of going to Abeokuta if the children are less than 5 years of age as any of their parent can collect for them.
You only need to go with the print out you will be given atbtge capture room as well as your own international passport.
On the trusted person, anyone can turn to any angel before collect your money ( you can be sweet talk into believing that you will get it within 2 to 3 weeks) but I tell you my sister, that might not be too feasible for now.
Try to use the method above about the Training school commandant at any of the passport offices you may go to.
Good luck sis!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by efueh: 12:18am On Aug 24, 2018
jhoci:
So is it a crime for him/her to ask questions on the other thread? Or to be a teacher? Please we need to stop this uneccesary air of entitlement displayed on this thread.

You missed the crux of the matter, he called himself an elder here, demanded for respect from a helpful and regular member here, with subtle insult to follow.
After which he went to the other room and asked a question, wherein he revealed his true status on the EE journey, that totally negates his self acclaimed eldership status. The irony of it is that the said person he was lashing, is far ahead of him on this journey.
Elders don't rub off their eldership on others here, no wonder our man Elfmanisback refused that title.
So understand the position of the fellow you are defending and see his comment below.
I rest my case. Good morning!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 24, 2018
efueh:

This is unnecessary.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Luce: 12:43am On Aug 24, 2018
radec:

I believe you are mixing things up. " masters' evaluation is relative. For degrees that are professional e.g pharmacy and Law; it takes point higher than "two or more certificates, but for nonprofessional degrees like physics and business administration it counts for the " two or more certificates point".

Your “belief” is utterly wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jhoci: 1:05am On Aug 24, 2018
My point is the unnecessary air of entitlement being displayed here at times. Peole are so quick to judge and make conclusions about a person's post and then give rude responses. We all come from different backgrounds and have been raised in different ways. You can't expect people to think or act the same way you do. If you feel the tone of a post is wrong, correct the person in the right manner instead of becoming that which you're trying to change.

And there was no need referring to what he posted on the other thread.

efueh:

You missed the crux of the matter, he called himself an elder here, demanded for respect from a helpful and regular member here, with subtle insult to follow.
After which he went to the other room and asked a question, wherein he revealed his true status on the EE journey, that totally negates his self acclaimed eldership status. The irony of it is that the said person he was lashing, is far ahead of him on this journey.
Elders don't rub off their eldership on others here, no wonder our man Elfmanisback refused that title.
So understand the position of the fellow you are defending and see his comment below.
I rest my case. Good morning!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Maraeme: 3:31am On Aug 24, 2018
Newmum0615:
You were on our sister thread sometime today asking about what it takes to be a teacher in Canada and how you haven't even gotten into the pool and yada yada yada and you came here out of silent reader mode to talk down on someone who has gone far in her application processing and contributed her quota to the benefit of the thread, telling her to respect the elders. Onye bu these elders bikonu? If there really is anything as an 'elder' as you people term it, then I think she has earned the right to be called one. What exactly did she say that was rude? I am still looking for it.

I wish y'all luck on this thread. I have lost the ability to can abeg. See y'all when you move over to the other thread. Please don't bring this 'liking quarrel pass fight' attitude over there. Thanks a bunchhhhes.

No signing out o “nwanyioma”. Good you voiced out. Sure the party involved has taken note and correction. Biko tried reaching you. I need you to help touch up sth for me. Nursing Mum! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wenks(m): 4:31am On Aug 24, 2018
Heheheheheh....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wenks(m): 4:33am On Aug 24, 2018
Heheheheheh.... Elder keeee some pepo here... @newmum abeg don't get tayad.. That is how some eldass use to do.. grin grin grin.. @Toju you are too much jare.... Pride wee not let some eldass enter this Cani o.. They will be too swollen to pass the border.. Ontop epp when you wan epp person dude begin teh us him ancestral title... It is well.. In other matters, congrats to all PPR clinchers..Ayam hapi

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JonJon2017: 5:33am On Aug 24, 2018
I just entered IP1 last week thursday (25th July), and I got ADR requesting for RPRF. I thot this ADR for RPRF is sent during IP2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2018
bronze25:

Hi Jasmine17, this response may be coming late as am still in page 127 trying to read up. Divorce may take a long time since she's very bitter with you. While don't you try dissolving the marriage in a customary court. It shouldn't take more than a month, get the documents & add to your application.

Thanks Bronze25. Would have done that but our marriage is a statutory one. Magistrate court does not have jurisdiction over such.

I have filed already before a high court now. Not really in a hurry to leave naija and would not have left if not for my marital misfortune.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:01am On Aug 24, 2018
Hey sis, that was some fiery signing off. I respect your decision. You have stayed on the thread when you could have moved on a long time ago. I know you will not stop helping people though.
Preparing for landing will soon take up your time anyway. Cheers.
Newmum0615:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by khinde: 6:11am On Aug 24, 2018
Kaydee87:

I could get you a contact from records office. Pm me
same here too. I really do not mind having the contact too. Am downright annoyed with the back and forth
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Hi. Check here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rprf-request-significance.539560/
and here
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/719

JonJon2017:
I just entered IP1 last week thursday (25th July), and I got ADR requesting for RPRF. I thot this ADR for RPRF is sent during IP2.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by SegunWamiri(m): 6:25am On Aug 24, 2018
@ All: I think kaydee87 used the term 'elder' in the real context just as someone rightly pointed out that some of us hide behind our phones/computers to disrespect people that we are not certain of their status age wise. However, I acknowledge that in his attempt to correct being rude, he became guilty himself tongue

Abi what do I know? Am I God? Kayode come and explain yourself and apologise to the house. Be a respectful man of your words grin

@Newmum0605: congrats once again

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=Newmum0615 post=70552010]I am confused. Respect which elders?

Whoever says asking questions make you little, like u never did?. Like we all know silence is golden and l have always known that it is better to be quiet if you don't have anything good to say.
If you may know, different people gat diff priorities. Someone far gone with the process still doesnt mean Canada is full to capacity . Everyone is here for same reason.
I still maintain..... #no good comment, pls wakapass#

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2018
Newmum0615:

Whoever says asking questions make you little, like u never did?. Like we all know silence is golden and l have always known that it is better to be quiet if you don't have anything good to say.
If you may know, different people gat diff priorities. Someone far gone with the process still doesnt mean Canada is full to capacity . Everyone is here for same reason.
I still maintain..... #no good comment, pls wakapass#[quote author=SegunWamiri post=70554972]@ All: I think kaydee87 used the term 'elder' in the real context just as someone rightly pointed out that some of us hide behind our phones/computers to disrespect people that we are not certain of their status age wise. However, I acknowledge that in his attempt to correct being rude, he became guilty himself tongue

Abi what do I know? Am I God? Kayode come and explain yourself and apologise to the house. Be a
I am not a HE but a SHE. I am not the rude type , still never meant to disrespect what the group stands for. We r all learning , even a teacher. Noone is an island of knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 7:18am On Aug 24, 2018
JonJon2017:

That thing nor too dey follow like that again oh. I got RPRF 1 month after AOR. Was thinking PPR was days away but it didn't quite work for me that way...
Yours might be an exception though

@Shinningqueen31 congrats on your ppr. Excellent timeline

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.