Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908460 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
The infamous and insightful Page 1 has all the info you need.

Good one. But bro, while it's good to be confident, do not underestimate the test. Even overly experienced English speakers have been humbled by Mr. IELTS.

Right now, I already picked out your "gbagaun!" in the bolded. No pun intended bro. Chin up! You will scale through. Cheers!

ab4m:
Hello guru in the house.

Sorry if this these questions sounds sound somehow, am a newbie here.
Thanks

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
MissMoroti:
ut
Thought it was a scam, HOW CAN ONE GET PPR IN 38DAYS, na so I send am give my besty, she confirmed it was ppr fa.
wow... I rejoice with you.. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gook: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
dumprep:

Good one. But bro, while it's good to be confident, do not underestimate the test. Even overly experienced English speakers have been humbled by Mr. IELTS.

Right now, I already picked out your "gbagaun!" in the bolded. No pun intended bro. Chin up! You will scale through. Cheers!

Jesu Christi....No chill at all at all grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ab4m: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
dumprep:

Thanks for the correction, anyway the forum is not formal and can also figure out more grammatical error myself.

I don't underestimate the test, I just love to have confidence in myself. Will try it out.

Thanks, @smslive2 the links help.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gook: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
ab4m:

Thanks for the correction, anyway the forum is not formal and can also figure out more grammatical error myself.

I don't underestimate the test, I just love to have confidence in myself. Will try it out.

Nice..I love your courage.All the best bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nice! All the best.

ab4m:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
DonTee07:

I'm sorry for your pains but the truth is that, YOU NEED HIM if you are still married on papers. On the brighter side, since he has abandoned you, get a lawyer and initiate legal separation to free you from his shackles. All the best.

Does she really need the deadbeat husby? Long hisssss! Process your Canada dream without him.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by starboychan: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
NanaF:

You haven't gone through the thread. If you have, you would know that its only WES that requires waec certificate to evaluate Nigerian degrees. If you have gone through the thread, you wont even ask the no.2 question. For no.3, use the crs calculator, input your information and simulate IELTS scores (I am guessing you haven't taken IETLS exam) aiming for an overall minimum CRS score of 440.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate.. how will go about evaluating my waec certificate plus I'm planning to use GCE ..please which agency is best for evaluating engineering degrees for best output
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
maryezelion:
hi all...
i am new here but i just entered the pool with an overall score of 432...so far the draws have not come down,how do i boost my score to meet up the recent 440 cut off.kindly assist

Let's group it
1. Language
a. French as high as 54 points
b. Better ielts score.. Difference btw Lrsw 8777 and 8.5,8,7.5,7.5 is 13 points

2. Education
a. Masters... 43 more points than bsc
b. Two or more certificates definitely better than BSC
It give 33 more points

3. Have a sibling extra 15 points
4. Nominations extra 600 points
5. Get a job Xtra 50 points

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by starboychan: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tojued:

You don't even need to go through the thread. Too stressful. Just read page one and follow as many links as you can.

many thanks sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by starboychan: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
smslive2:
Hey bro, I was forced to respond to you as i see alot of people are doing 'waka pass' on your query.
Check the links below or you can also check here.

thanks bro... I really appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sunvick(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
That's someone's wife ohh.

starboychan:

many thanks sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
starboychan:
Hello everyone,
I have gone through this thread, but I still have some unanswered questions which I will really appreciate if I can get answers to them.

1- Do I have to evaluate my waec certificate together with my degree certificate?
2- how can I pay for Wes evaluation online
3- I'm single, 23yrs, I have bachelor degree in civil engineering and I can claim two years work experience..what's my chance with experience entry

I will really appreciate quick response.

p. s : if you will like to help a brother, please my mail is aoykawu@gmail.com..i really need guidance, I don't want to make mistakes.
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. I don't know what experience entry is cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
sunvick:
That's someone's wife ohh.

kakakakakkakkakakakkkakakakkak
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
My first IELTS was September, 2017. Speaking was fine but on the day of LRW, my village people sat by the bonfire and stirred the pot well. Guess what? I woke up 10am! I did not bother to go again, just went online to book another date in december. Till today, I still wonder how I didn't hear my alarm ring. But petty IELTS had the guts to courier my result to me ..average of 2.0 smh! lol
kakakkakakkakakkakakakakaakakkakakaa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ndkings1:
Please guys.... Help help a frustrated man...
My crs 429(with LRWS 8777)
438(with LRWS 9999).
All process to improve my crs seem difficult
I'm considering PNP but that one too seems like a dead end...

The devil is a lier

Please help

SOS
have u tried tef? Not a bad shot if u ask me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Stratnergy:
Thanks.

It's paper application

congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
ysteph:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Sorry i had to laugh.
IELTS de wait you and this your speaking to white people.
Anyway read www.cic.gc.ca and Page 1 of this thread.
kakkkaaakkakakakkakakaka
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by SegunWamiri(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
dumprep:

grin how about this one?
'have ever write the British' undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lol. My dear, English sef get as e be.

"You're asking me where were me? Were me not here?" grin grin
SegunWamiri:

grin how about this one?
'have ever write the British' undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by afrobrown2000: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
pls how did you get your WAEC secondary verification verified....and when did your WAEC confirmation of result arrive WES...pls waiting your reply
darlingdadon:
WAEC Verification Approved by WES

WAEC Verification took just 3days

Next Stop

Unizik Awaiting Verification

Unilag Awaiting Verification

Congratulations to all PPR candidates... Go and Prosper
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
dumprep:

You have told no lie my lady. Ielts is a humbler

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jaylap: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
darlingdadon:
WAEC Verification Approved by WES

WAEC Verification took just 3days

Next Stop

Unizik Awaiting Verification

Unilag Awaiting Verification

Congratulations to all PPR candidates... Go and Prosper

Please who did you contact to get your waec transcript verified. WES already sent my waec transcripts for verification since last week Thursday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by markmp01: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
MissMoroti:
SILENT READER HERE! CLEAR ROAD PLS!! PARDON THE LATE AND LONG POST! Single applicant here!

Thought it was a scam, HOW CAN ONE GET PPR IN 38DAYS, na so I send am give my besty, she confirmed it was ppr fa.

!

Congratulations.

I key into this speedy processing testimony. Let the grace for 38 days processing locate us now!!!

Cool stuff.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tippex my sister smiley

How is the "profile checking" business? cry cry undecided undecided
tippex:

You have told no lie my lady. Ielts is a humbler
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ADEBOSUN(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
JohnBadassDoe:

Thanks @Hephgirl, I appreciate!

kindly share a link on Nairaland that gives details on the Application fee or RPRF.

You may as well just tell me if know.

1) Does principal and spouse both pay the fees.

2) How much are these fees?

@Tojued, I appreciate your responses, kindly intercede.

Thank

Type this same question on Google.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Expectantbee: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
MissMoroti:
SILENT READER HERE! CLEAR ROAD PLS!! PARDON THE LATE AND LONG POST! Single applicant here!

My first IELTS was September, 2017. Speaking was fine but on the day of LRW, my village people sat by the bonfire and stirred the pot well. Guess what? I woke up 10am! I did not bother to go again, just went online to book another date in december. Till today, I still wonder how I didn't hear my alarm ring. But petty IELTS had the guts to courier my result to me ..average of 2.0 smh! lol

Anyway, second attempt results came out December 15th, I maxed out the scores LSWR (8.5,8.0,7.5,8.5) and entered pool same day with CRS score 441. Every fortnight, my heart will beat fast but tie-breaking rule didn't want me to be great. So I used that opportunity to gather docs, got my office reference letter, opened an investment account with my bank cos i planned to use 100percent gift deed.

After 5months, I got ITA in May 23, 2018. Went for medicals in June, Oga moshood to d rescue for PCC. Submitted July 6th.

Timeline:
Submission and AOR - July 6th
MEP: July 21 (on a saturday fa) ...No mail o, I just make sure I log in once everyday
ADR: August 6th (My intl passport had 5months left on it so they requested for a new one)
The rush for a new passport carried me to ogun state and I got it within 24hours.
ADR submitted August 8th
ADR changed to N/A the same day
Background check started processing: August 11th
No ghost update oh, Just pret pour visa mail PPR: August 15th.
Submitted pp at Vfs: August 17th
Picked up pp at Vfs: September 12th

My cic profile just got updated to "approved" last thursday with the counterfoil and still no mail to alert me...lol.

Docs Submitted:
* IELTS (BC didn't include my middle name, people suggested I get affidavit, I never did) cos I honestly didn't think it would cause issue...it didn't!
* ECA and Degree certificate
* Bank reference letter and investment account (NO ACCOUNT statement was submitted)
* Work reference letter and I.D card (People also insisted I submit pay slips, I DID NOT!...Keep it simple guys)
* PCC
* Medicals form.
* NO LOE to explain the names o.

@dvash thanks for the moral support from my drop off to pick up. lol! This thread has helped me a lot!! I'm very grateful! God is great!

Congratulations to you and all the PPR recipients this month! This ppr news just made my day! June Aor, July Aor, Ottawa VO. I’m excited. I will share my testimony soon by God’s grace. We will all testify!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
ADEBOSUN:

Type this same question on Google.
honestly en I said the exact same thing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ArcUgo(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
MissMoroti:
SILENT READER HERE! CLEAR ROAD PLS!!

Wow Congrats!! I claim your timeline of.

Please if you don't mind my asking, does your work place have online presence?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by darlingdadon(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
i didnt contact anyone. My Verification Email for WAEC came in on the 4th September 2018. Only to login Today and WES has accepted the Verification. Just be patient
Jaylap:

Please who did you contact to get your waec transcript verified. WES already sent my waec transcripts for verification since last week Thursday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by darlingdadon(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Verification Mail came in on the 4th September. I just login today to find out that Verification has been accepted by WES.
afrobrown2000:
pls how did you get your WAEC secondary verification verified....and when did your WAEC confirmation of result arrive WES...pls waiting your reply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin Them no dey tell blind man say train dey pass.
ysteph:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Sorry i had to laugh.
IELTS de wait you and this your speaking to white people.
Anyway read www.cic.gc.ca and Page 1 of this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.