Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908375 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deTimo: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tojued:

My dear, clearance is needed and I think one has to stay five years before they can get clearance. In five years I go don old finish. We go dey manage our nairaland cia career jor... A bird in hand tins grin

Old consultant. Profiling metafiles upon metalfile and decriptions
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Utonne: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
�There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need;
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.�

Wow. Congrats to all PPR recepients. Amazing news.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
deTimo:

Old consultant. Profiling metafiles upon metalfile and decriptions

Rotfl

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Peace505: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Please who knows how long it takes Waec to reply wes for secondary verification.? Just got a mail from WES that my credentials have been sent to Waec
Wes update: Waec accepted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JohnBadassDoe: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
COPR:

Visa fee is CAD 1040 for each adult; Biometric is CAD 85 for each adult and visa fee for kids is CAD 150 per child.

Thanks, you are the best!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
dumprep:
Tippex my sister smiley

How is the "profile checking" business? cry cry undecided undecided

Lol i don press brake. I cannot come and have high BP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abi o. He must hear am. Lol
Newmum0615:
grin Them no dey tell blind man say train dey pass.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ADEBOSUN(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
...For naija. Because train de for China wey no de make noise.

Newmum0615:
grin Them no dey tell blind man say train dey pass.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Obi1conte: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
MrOba:
Good day guys,

Please has anyone submitted their application with only a Fixed deposit confirmation as POF without SOA or Gift Deed and has gotten PR?

Many thanks.
Please be mindful that each and every application is unique and different, it worked for others doesn't mean it would for you. The IRCC completeness check page should be our guide ALWAYS

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

That being said, my sister-in-law submitted her application just the way you asked. She and her family would be landing in canada at the end of the month by God's grace.
But please note they used a consultant based in canada,i don't know how he/she "packaged" their application as per LOE.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jbelieve: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Farida93:
Good day guys.
Please is there any Covenant University graduate here who has verified their credentials.
I would like to know if I have to go back to pay CU to verify my documents WES sent back to them.

No you don't pay for any thing after paying gor the transcript. They will receive and respond but if you have anyone's contacting transcript office you can follow up with the person.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
MsJanez01:

Okay. Sorry for the bug. At what point would i be needing thw hard copies. Cause i think i stated my naija address during registration and as much as i possible i really wanna reduce cost

U won't be getting a soft copy that means u need the hard copy to even create your profile and enter the pool first and then u need it after ITA.
I used a Canadian address of someone to save cost,the person scanned to me immediately he received it by post.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MsJanez01: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kmgb:

U won't be getting a soft copy that means u need the hard copy to even create your profile and enter the pool first and then u need it after ITA.
I used a Canadian address of someone to save cost,the person scanned to me immediately he received it by post.

Wow. Thanks for the enlightenment. As a JJC i didnt even know this� I already used a naija address. Will try do a mail for a change or see if i can edit my profile. Thanks a lot i appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Modified.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
smslive2:
Have you checked here? You can also simulate your potential score using this powerful tool for free

Please tell me you are joking with the bolded below... IELTS is one of the humbler of recent times. Check here for Tips to pass IELTS

My bro I know someone wey no prepare for this exam, he just registered went in and scaled it at a go.
So he might be one of those.

Je m'appelle Ramj

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
darlingdadon:
WAEC Verification Approved by WES

WAEC Verification took just 3days

Next Stop

Unizik Awaiting Verification

Unilag Awaiting Verification

Congratulations to all PPR candidates... Go and Prosper

When WES came with the WAEC thingy it was like a nightmare but I say it might just he the easiest hurdle

Just the added expense when person Still dey pursue POF.

Je m'appelle Ramj

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Please,since ICAN requested that for my documents to be sent faster that i should arrange to send my document to WES by Courier Myself...Hence when i went to apply for my WAEC Transcripts so as to safe cost i liaised with the courier lady to help me include the ATS Transcript document with the WAEC Transcripts to be sent to WES CAnada...I tracked the status of the item and i saw that the documents has been delivered to WES Yesterday.

But to my surprise WES Canada sent me a mail that Documents was received but not accepted as it was sent by the examining body which in fact was actually sealed by ICAN and WAEC themselves the only difference was using one courier to send the 2 documents.

Though i initially sent a FAX of the documents which they never acknowledged as the only status change that i will receive was the one i saw today...Could it being that the status of not acceptance was for the WES document or the Newly sent documents.

Unilag has not sent my Bachelors transcript yet...But it shows the same errror of not receiving document directly from the examining body.

Kindly advise on what to do....I dey beg oo

Please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Temitayo1949:
Please,since ICAN requested that for my documents to be sent faster that i should arrange t

Please

Get on to Twitter and ask. @wescanada Will tell you why you got that notification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Peace505: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Peace505:
Please who knows how long it takes Waec to reply wes for secondary verification.? Just got a mail from WES that my credentials have been sent to Waec
Pls who has answer to this should help me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by babs4090(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
maryezelion:
good day house
i am 28 yrs,i have written the ielts and my scores are
listening:8.5
reading:8.0
writting:7.5
speaking:7.0
i have Bsc which i have evaluated,i dont have a relative abroad,i have 3yrs working experience
i entered the pool in march and my score was 432...is there any way i can boost it up to the recent 440 cut off ...your help and response would be appreciated

Don’t just wait and hope CRS drops to 432. Go enroll for a 1 year PGD to boost your score. Do this now while you still have the time.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Thanks for the response really appreciate

rosepetraa:

Get on to Twitter and ask. @wescanada Will tell you why you got that notification.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Obi1conte:

Please be mindful that each and every application is unique and different, it worked for others doesn't mean it would for you. The IRCC completeness check page should be our guide ALWAYS

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
That being said, my sister-in-law submitted her application just the way you asked. She and her family would be landing in canada at the end of the month by God's grace.
But please note they used a consultant based in canada,i don't know how he/she "packaged" their application as per LOE.

Fixed deposit certificate is sufficient POF on its own.

Same as Till certificate.

Let every man do what will give them sound sleep during the sometimes long wait.

Je m'appelle Ramj

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by eljaye(f): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone know how long it takes to do Medicals at Q-life. I mean this with respect to time spent in the clinic.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Temitayo1949:
Please,since ICAN requested that for my documents to be sent faster that i should arrange to send my document to WES by Courier Myself...Hence when i went to apply for my WAEC Transcripts so as to safe cost i liaised with the courier lady to help me include the ATS Transcript document with the WAEC Transcripts to be sent to WES CAnada...I tracked the status of the item and i saw that the documents has been delivered to WES Yesterday.

But to my surprise WES Canada sent me a mail that Documents was received but not accepted as it was sent by the examining body which in fact was actually sealed by ICAN and WAEC themselves the only difference was using one courier to send the 2 documents.

Though i initially sent a FAX of the documents which they never acknowledged as the only status change that i will receive was the one i saw today...Could it being that the status of not acceptance was for the WES document or the Newly sent documents.

Unilag has not sent my Bachelors transcript yet...But it shows the same errror of not receiving document directly from the examining body.

Please

Everyone no doubts wants to save cost but please let's be careful

Short cuts can sometimes be the longest cut.

You sent WAEC and ICAN together in one courier. Nice try.

I hope the lady at WAEC did not tamper with the envelopes and ended up putting them inside each other.

If so unfortunately you just might have to send it all again one by each.

Fax copy might be that its not clear.

Chat them up on twitter as advised but..

Je m'appelle Ramj

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mummychichi: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
congrations ddshow, missmoroti, stratnergy and moanaof motunui. Go and prosper

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mummychichi: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hello house. Please has anyone evaluated a PGD in technology management from NACETEM? Was it a favourable evaluation enough for two or more certificates? Please it's needed urgently to make a decision. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by chommi(f): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
ejo oooo. No one has answered the most popular question for today. How do we get WAEC to send our transcript? Do we have to go to the office ? please help o. Its very urgent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mummychichi: 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
chommi:
ejo oooo. No one has answered the most popular question for today. How do we get WAEC to send our transcript? Do we have to go to the office ? please help o. Its very urgent

No one has answered because it is on page 1. Please vist page 1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by borix: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Please is there any mechanic or automobile technician in the house that is trying the Canada express entry poll or anyone that has successfully gone through it?
Please I need your advice on how been successful at the poll
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2018
Hephgirl:
have u tried tef? Not a bad shot if u ask me

Yea.. It wasn't as easy as it was painted....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 13, 2018
Kmgb:

Hi. How did you know when ICES completed your evaluation, did you receive an email from them to the effect, or you were only updated on your ICES portal account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianBae: 12:35am On Sep 13, 2018
ysteph:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Sorry i had to laugh.
IELTS de wait you and this your speaking to white people.
Anyway read www.cic.gc.ca and Page 1 of this thread.

IELTS has been humbling men since forever grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.