Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910804 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kiitan195344: 12:36am On Sep 13, 2018
chommi:
ejo oooo. No one has answered the most popular question for today. How do we get WAEC to send our transcript? Do we have to go to the office ? please help o. Its very urgent

Take a copy of your result, 2 passports photographs and 2 envelopes to WAEC office at Jibowu. When you get there is a woman opposite the gate on to help you with your affidavit. I paid her N2K5 yesterday. She will help you arrange your documents too. Then go to the Customers service, they will direct you upstairs. Application - 10K, Courier is 9K UPS or 10K Fedex. And you’re done. Goodluck.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tobey2ng(m): 1:38am On Sep 13, 2018
MaSisi:

Tobey2ng am still trailing you oo grin. Please email me @ nmasikay@gmail.com. Plsssss

Thank you. God bless.
LOL..... I have being seeing your shadows for a week too. I am trying all I could to reach you but I don't know why you are not getting my messages and I always get yours. Let's hope this last one will work out, if not, I will chat you through whatsapp.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeewirld: 2:22am On Sep 13, 2018
afrobrown2000:
pls how did you get your WAEC secondary verification verified....and when did your WAEC confirmation of result arrive WES...pls waiting your reply
. Chairman, please read previous pages or page 1.Some questions are just not it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tobey2ng(m): 2:24am On Sep 13, 2018
MaSisi:

Tobey2ng am still trailing you oo grin. Please email me @ nmasikay@gmail.com. Plsssss

Thank you. God bless.
LOL. I have being trying to reach you as well. I hope this last option works out if not, I will try to chat you through whatsapp meanwhile check your email now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by efueh: 2:29am On Sep 13, 2018
Ndkings1:

Yea.. It wasn't as easy as it was painted....
Oh so you are seeking EASY plans right? I say kontunu......... Do Msc, you don't have such time as 2yrs is forever for you. Do TEF, now it is not as easy again as painted. Mr painter and painted indeed. ECA and IELTS, you no gree do, yet you go about various tread seeking how to boost your imaginary scores, with your assumed IELTS and ECA. When you are given sincere suggestions, you jettisoned them with one lame excuse as if you got a better option.
Your case pass FG whala. For your information, you had better start somewhere, else this journey will appear elusive for you. It is well with you.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeewirld: 2:57am On Sep 13, 2018
efueh:

Oh so you are seeking EASY plans right? I say kontunu......... Do Msc, you don't have such time as 2yrs is forever for you. Do TEF, now it is not as easy again as painted. Mr painter and painted indeed. ECA and IELTS, you no gree do, yet you go about various tread seeking how to boost your imaginary scores, with your assumed IELTS and ECA. When you are given sincere suggestions, you jettisoned them with one lame excuse as if you got a better option.
Your case pass FG whala. For your information, you had better start somewhere, else this journey will appear elusive for you. It is well with you.
. The guy has not finished painting.... As soon as he is done....we will know his true colors
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 3:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Yes o.
CanadianBae:

IELTS has been humbling men since forever grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nancyeliot: 4:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Elders,

Please help me be very clear on the two or more certificates requirement. If i have a masters degree and Bsc, am I also to fill that i have two or more certificates or do i require another qualification alongside the Bsc( since my masters degree will be presented ad my highest qualification) to meet the criteria for " two or more"

quote author=Hephgirl post=71138184]

Let's group it
1. Language
a. French as high as 54 points
b. Better ielts score.. Difference btw Lrsw 8777 and 8.5,8,7.5,7.5 is 13 points

2. Education
a. Masters... 43 more points than bsc
b. Two or more certificates definitely better than BSC
It give 33 more points

3. Have a sibling extra 15 points
4. Nominations extra 600 points
5. Get a job Xtra 50 points
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nancyeliot: 5:00am On Sep 13, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Majesticniyi(m): 5:42am On Sep 13, 2018
ab4m:

Thanks for the correction, anyway the forum is not formal and can also figure out more grammatical error myself.

I don't underestimate the test, I just love to have confidence in myself. Will try it out.

Thanks, @smslive2 the links help.

Please continue with this confidence. Loads of people have passed IELTS at a go....but practice is key! Do not at any point, underestimate the demoralizing power of ielts.

You and your wife could both evaluate your ONDs and HNDs. Max out on IELTS and you would be fine. Simulate your crs using the tool smslive2 directed you too...you would be fine wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Good morning people. Please help! I lost my former passport bearing my maiden name . The passport has my visa to India in 2009 and Visa refusal to Austria. Will this affect my EE application? Reason for Visa denial is what I can't even remember because this happened in 2010 but I think it was related to inconsistent proof of funds (I was only going to attend a conference o) how do I explain all this in my application. Just confused. Please chook mouth. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by afrobrown2000: 6:07am On Sep 13, 2018
Chairlady its not on page 1....read well pls
Zeewirld:
. Chairman, please read previous pages or page 1.Some questions are just not it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by afrobrown2000: 6:27am On Sep 13, 2018
thanks for your reply ....that means it took like 5-6 days working days...i will wait out mine
darlingdadon:
Verification Mail came in on the 4th September. I just login today to find out that Verification has been accepted by WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by playee77: 6:30am On Sep 13, 2018
Good morning Cannylanders.
Which of these options do you think is better? The hubby is the PA, however, about 60% of the POF is coming from the Father-in-law (Wife's Dad).
Which of these is the most preferable method to transfer and document the money?
1. Transfer the money directly to his son-in-law's account (that has the remaining 40% POF) and do a gift deed to him? (Stating in the gift deed that he is supporting his daughter and her husband with this so so amount.) OR
2. Transfer the money to his daughter (wife) who writes a letter of consent (stating that her hubby has full access to the money) plus the gift deed from the father. OR
2. Transfer the money to his daughter (wife) who then in turn transfer to her hubby's account (PA) supporting it with gift deed from her father and an LOE explaining the transfer to the husband.

I suggested the first option, because it looks less complicated and very straightforward. However, the couple is concerned that, the relationship might seem too long (i.e Father to Son-In-Law) to drop such cash.

Please elders weigh in on this.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Two or more certificates is an undergraduate degree + a diploma.
Masters is a full PG degree on its own and can be evaluated alone.
When you evaluate your Masters alone, you get the same score as when you evaluate both B. SC and Masters.
Nancyeliot:
Elders,

Please help me be very clear on the two or more certificates requirement. If i have a masters degree and Bsc, am I also to fill that i have two or more certificates or do i require another qualification alongside the Bsc( since my masters degree will be presented ad my highest qualification) to meet the criteria for " two or more"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bellniki1: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/117#70355038

afrobrown2000:
Chairlady its not on page 1....read well pls

A little more patience is needed before concluding grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2018
playee77:
Which of these options do you think is better? The hubby is the PA, however, about 60% of the POF is coming from the Father-in-law (Wife's Dad).
Which of these is the most preferable method to transfer and document the money?
1. Transfer the money directly to his son-in-law's account (that has the remaining 40% POF) and do a gift deed to him? (Stating in the gift deed that he is supporting his daughter and her husband with this so so amount.) OR
2. Transfer the money to his daughter (wife) who writes a letter of consent (stating that her hubby has full access to the money) plus the gift deed from the father. OR
2. Transfer the money to his daughter (wife) who then in turn transfer to her hubby's account (PA) supporting it with gift deed from her father and an LOE explaining the transfer to the husband.

I suggested the first option, because it looks less complicated and very straightforward. However, the couple is concerned that, the relationship might seem too long (i.e Father to Son-In-Law) to drop such cash.

Thank you.

I prefer 1. Relationship is not too far in my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2018
playee77:

Thank you.
No 1 is the 'cleanest' in my opinion. The other ones will generate LOEs and confusing documentation. What is long about the relationship between a Man and his Son-in-law?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin
Ifeoma77:

No 1 is the 'cleanest' in my opinion. The other ones will generate LOEs and confusing documentation. What is long about the relationship between a Man and his Son-in-law?
grin[quote author=Ifeoma77 post=71152340]
No 1 is the 'cleanest' in my opinion. The other ones will generate LOEs and confusing documentation. What is long about the relationship between a Man and his Son-in-law?[quote]

your phd in canadian immigration is loading....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MaSisi: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2018
tobey2ng:

LOL. I have being trying to reach you as well. I hope this last option works out if not, I will try to chat you through whatsapp meanwhile check your email now.

Not there oo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Is it that your mail don't like my mail or you don't like me, which one? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eraytee: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2018
congrations @ddshow, @missmoroti and @moanaofmotunui on your PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MaSisi: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2018
ysteph:
Abi o. He must hear am. Lol

IELTS is "No 'respecter' of person". Make una tell am grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bronze25(f): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Good morning, please I have a question. Am asking on behalf of a friend. She did biometrics last year when she applied for visiting visa, the date is currently showing on her account. Now she has been invited for another biometrics after she passed medicals.

Should she go ahead with the biometrics or contact IRCC?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kockane(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2018
Hello everyone,

Got a mail from WES last night that they have received my transcript from my school but they didn't receive my degree certificate. Apparently, the agent I got to send both from my school didn't include the certificate.

I obviously need to send the certificate but then I read somewhere here on previous threads that one can send such via some fax app and WES will accept it as against sending via courier.

Just trying to save a few bucks but I don't want to be penny wise and pound foolish and end up wasting precious time which is of great essence right now. Please, I'd appreciate all the helpful info I can get regarding this. Thanks a lot everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2018
berra:
Good morning people. Please help! I lost my former passport bearing my maiden name . The passport has my visa to India in 2009 and Visa refusal to Austria. Will this affect my EE application? Reason for Visa denial is what I can't even remember because this happened in 2010 but I think it was related to inconsistent proof of funds (I was only going to attend a conference o) how do I explain all this in my application. Just confused. Please chook mouth. Thanks

Please don't waka pass.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2018
Guitarlife:
grin grin
grin
grin grin grin grin but are they not overthinking it?
How are the porting preparations going?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2018
I don't think there is any problem. "Former" is key here.
You need to upload the biographical page of your current passport to prove your ID.
Since you remember the travel details in the old passport, you will fill the details as much as you can remember in the Travel history part of your application.
Get a police report for the lost passport as a backup in case it is requested for.
berra:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2018
"Permanent residence applicants
You will need to give your biometrics and pay the fee, regardless of whether you gave your biometrics in the past to support a visitor visa, study or work permit application, or a different permanent resident application."

All you need is here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html
bronze25:
Good morning, please I have a question. Am asking on behalf of a friend. She did biometrics last year when she applied for visiting visa, the date is currently showing on her account. Now she has been invited for another biometrics after she passed medicals.

Should she go ahead with the biometrics or contact IRCC?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2018
berra:

Please don't waka pass.
Do you still have the police report and/or affidavit you did when you lost the passport? Even if it's a photocopy? You can attach that to explain the loss. As for the visa refusals, explain the same way you've written here; you were denied because the Visa Officer was not satisfied that you had enough funds to cover your expenses for the duration of the conference

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2018
Kockane:
Hello everyone,

Got a mail from WES last night that they have received my transcript from my school but they didn't receive my degree certificate. Apparently, the agent I got to send both from my school didn't include the certificate.

I obviously need to send the certificate but then I read somewhere here on previous threads that one can send such via some fax app and WES will accept it as against sending via courier.

Just trying to save a few bucks but I don't want to be penny wise and pound foolish and end up wasting precious time which is of great essence right now. Please, I'd appreciate all the helpful info I can get regarding this. Thanks a lot everyone.
use
Hellofax, that's what most people used in sending their certificates.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by oladoyinsola: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Hello House,
Kindly help me with the contact for biometrics.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2018
ysteph:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Sorry i had to laugh.
IELTS de wait you and this your speaking to white people.
Anyway read www.cic.gc.ca and Page 1 of this thread.

Before I took my IELTS, a friend of mine who loves writing and writes so well took the test before me. I was so confident that he will pull through cos he sure knows how to string words together with almost no grammatical error. When his result came out, he had 6.5 in Writing and 7 in speaking . I lost all hope. Look at me naa wey dey fear writing , I fit come get 4 sef. I didn't even bother practicing any writing topic. I told myself say I go do am anyhow.
On my speaking day, I missed a question that was asked twice. I kept asking the examiner to repeat until he got tired cheesy cheesy and moved to another question. The second part I was to speak for 1 to 2 mins , I wasn't sure I spoke up to 1 min and went blank. I simply told him I was done after going round and round saying the same thing cheesy cheesy cheesy.
I had already started preparing for another IELTS when my result came out as LRWS :8.5,8.5,7,8.
I was shocked beyond words. IELTS is indeed a humbler cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Grace saw me through .

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.