Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (915657 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bronze25(f): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
TESTIMONY TIME grin
If I had 10thousands tongues, it still won't be enough... NAREKELEMO
It's not PR or ITA but it sure feels like one of them.
Deliverance has come from IELTS.

1st attempt: June 2nd- LRWS 8, 6.5, 7.5, 7.5 MOD
Remark but came back unchanged

2nd attempt: July 7th- LRWS 8.5, 6, 6.5, 8 MOD

3rd attempt: September 8th- LRWS 8.5, 7, 7, 8 MOD

What did I do different, I decided to trust God completely & put aside my over confidence.
No exam has humbled me like this not even the almighty Bar Finals.

CRS is 450, taking off my clothes & shoes grin no need for swimming trunk.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by freshjayy: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Adunnee:
Hi everyone. For those of us having IELTS Speaking exam today, I pray God grants us favour and crowns our efforts with success.

Meanwhile, I got a second email saying that the venue has been changed to Colonnades Hotel. Is this how they do?

Who has written LRW in Classique Events Centre in Oregun, Lagos? Did BC provide each Candidate with headphones or a central speaker was used for listening?
headphones were provided and don’t forget to focus during the listening and practice the writing thoroughly

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jarkbauer: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
U
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
bLacKGoLd3:
Make una help me thank Jehovah cheesy
That my writing score is wayyy lower than i expected but, God pass them!
Wow congratulations! I have never seen a 9 in speaking.
Izz like you spoke in Australian accent grin MOD was like this a son of the soil, in him we are well pleased

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Baby88: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chai....... you want to show us something light , grin smiley
Congratulations wink

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zinggi(f): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
adosjun:

Those people are crap.. I was told my complaint will be escalated and that by Friday I will get an update..

I will call again on Wednesday or Thursday. Some of their customer service reps are not grounded. How can you be telling me to wait for 7weeks to resend when the first one you sent is yet to be received.

It shall end in praise.

Do not be surprised that the delay is from your school. Mine had been pending since August 16th. Wes claiming they have sent the mail to school, school claiming not to have seen it. My sister went to school on my behalf 6 good times and each time the story was they haven't gotten it.

School decided to release me today after I had paid for ICES and my sis went to request for another transcript.(the story of someone on this thread who has been waiting for same from my school since feb really scared me). Thank God one of the officials took pity on us and assisted my sis.

Guess what, the verification mail was there all this while and the person in charge of the mailroom wasn't printing them out for the appropriate officials to do their jobs (the appropriate officials were not even aware that the mails were there waiting for them to treat). WES really did send it out when they said they did.

Finally they sha decided to release me, print and reply it today. I learnt a lot of verification mails are still yet to be attended to. May God help us.

This Cannyland ehn...we go make am. It shall end in praise.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by muta18: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
You're not serious. It's now you can respond.

MODielts:
Hello, sorry for any frustration, results are uploaded online in batches, it's possible yours has not been uploaded. However, you can pick up your Test Report Form at our various offices.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Grace135: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
denzel3:
Finally, I.E.L.T.S has freed me on my third attempt!

So overjoyed.

First attempt :LRWS 8, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5 (B.C)
Second attempt : LRWS 7.5, 8.5,6.5,7.5 (B.C)
Third attempt: LRWS 8.5, 7, 7,7.5(MOD)

I applied for a remark after my first attempt, but it came out negative.I used jay's method for the writing, thus, i was not surprised about the outcome. I wrote again shortly after, and the result was devastating for me. I lost confidence in myself. I have to admit, i thought i wrote the best during my second attempt. I did not apply for a remark because of my listening score.

I decided to go on vacation to relieve the stress of work and wrote a day before i traveled. Unlike the previous exams, i never prepared and just read a sample of liz's essay. I adopted her style during my writing.It was an opinion essay, and i ensured i stated my opinion and supported a view all through. I never discussed both views before stating my opinion.I also read the manual MOD sends to candidates when they register for the exam. To be honest, the tips were more useful to me than most materials i read online. One tip was to keep it simple and not write to too long sentences as they may make the sentence less coherent.I never expected to pass because of the lack of preparation, coupled with MOD's deliberate attempt to frustrate the candidates on test day due to their lack of organization.But Alas, i scaled through I.E.L.T.S hurdle!

In my opinion, British council is well organised, but that's all i can say about it. MOD, on the other hand, is not,especially with the delay in uploading of results, but i believe are better these days in terms of result.

CRS point sitting pretty at 475. Cant wait for the next draw. I need me a swimming trunk.
Congratulation, dive in

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianNaija: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
I can’t wait to leave this shit hole.

On my way back from work, at that annoying mile 2 traffic,because of the trailer parked there headed for festac, some guys tried to rob my colleague’s car.

He had to slam into the trailer in front of us to draw attention(thank God for insurance), and then come down to challenge them, then they ran. But not before taking the phone of one of our colleagues sitting at the back.

Apparently when they surrounded the car and were asking us to wind down and bring our phones, she did out of fear.

I hate that I don’t live at Ikoyi where something like being robbed in traffic will probably be less likely to happen.

I hate that I felt so helpless, and probably would have lost my phone too if I didn’t hold out longer, or if my colleague didn’t come down from his car to challenge them.

I really hate that one can’t just head home without fear of incidence.

Why did I have to be born into this shithole, the poor girl has just been crying.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Chinna54: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chinna54:
Hello everyone, just a quick 1. Please I need a police contact in portharcourt for the police certificate, kindly assist.tnx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
See as MOD is sharing 7 in writing. Thank God they've heard the cry of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
ysteph:
See as MOD is sharing 7 in writing. Thank God they've heard the cry of the people.

With delay in results... Possible marking was even done in Australia self to reduce rate of remarking requests. @modielts am I correct?

Congrats to all the successfully ielts takers today. Keep the dream alive to those who didn't get the desired result this time.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aig842: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ahan!!!Thought you'd be in Canada by now
wholesomegrace:
Hello house, I greet all seniors and newbies. Just want to confirm if passport transmission fee at VfS is still 14,350. I've not been following this page for a while now and will be going tomorrow to submit them. Thanks all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Wow congratulations! I have never seen a 9 in speaking.
Izz like you spoke in Australian accent grin MOD was like this a son of the soil, in him we are well pleased

Lol...for where? Okoro like me.
I used Jay's PPF method which allows for 'white lies' (let's call it storytelling grin).

Las Las, na God just pity me.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
OgechiBae:

And your faith worked for you.

Congrats

Yes, dear.
It did ooo and I'm so thankful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
bronze25:
TESTIMONY TIME grin

I can relate to this feeling, i also passed ielts on my 4th attempt and i can still remember the feeling when i saw my results. Congratulations, i rejoice with you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Newbeecey:
Whaaaattttt!!!! a 9 speaking? You should consider having a youtube video or a or sth like that for it.

Lol...I think I'm better at writing though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lucky you. Wait for other WES verification testimonies with school palaver grin grin
chigrad:
Not really the case, mine took total of 5weeks for all to be completed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cuteaidomo:
Can u share this PPF method from Jay pls?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPSgMo0C1w

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by lilshon(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
Need some help determining my NOC code. I feel it's either 2174 or 2175. Just need to be certain.

Just for context, I am a software developer that focuses mostly on the client side of the web (front-end).

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
bronze25:
TESTIMONY TIME grin
It's not PR or ITA but it sure feels like one of them.
Deliverance has come from IELTS.

1st attempt: June 2nd- LRWS 8, 6.5, 7.5, 7.5 MOD
Remark but came back unchanged

2nd attempt: July 7th- LRWS 8.5, 6, 6.5, 8 MOD

3rd attempt: September 8th- LRWS 8.5, 7, 7, 8 MOD

What did I do different, I decided to trust God completely & put aside my over confidence.
No exam has humbled me like this not even the almighty Bar Finals.

Congrats!
Oya, hold my hand let's enjoy the rest of this journey.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Exactly. Its possible.
Tojued:

With delay in results... Possible marking was even done in Australia self to reduce rate of remarking requests. @modielts am I correct?

Congrats to all the successfully ielts takers today. Keep the dream alive to those who didn't get the desired result this time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeiya(f): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
drcynthia:
finally.... Thanks zeiya. Um, did u have to go to the bank to adjust ur card limit or enable internet banking....for the GTB card?
Yes your card should be enabled for internet banking ( or mobile app) as long as u have enough funds in your account, it will fly, their card limit will cover ur application fee
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bronze25(f): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Take my hands wink but try not to kill me with English grin
bLacKGoLd3:

Congrats!
Oya, hold my hand let's enjoy the rest of this journey.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bronze25(f): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Thanks tippex
tippex:

I can relate to this feeling, i also passed ielts on my 4th attempt and i can still remember the feeling when i saw my results. Congratulations, i rejoice with you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
bronze25:
Take my hands wink but try not to kill me with English grin

No worries, ma'am.
PM sent.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
bLackGoLd3 and Bronze25 which kind Indian movie una de act here so. I'm watching the two of you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bLacKGoLd3:

No worries, ma'am.
PM sent.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by boundlessjoy: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
ysteph:
bLackGoLd3 and Bronze25 which kind Indian movie una de act here so. I'm watching the two of you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lower your voice, make we for chop wedding rice for Canada.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
ysteph:
B & B, all of them precious metals
Issa match made in heaven

Runs away

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bronze25(f): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
PM received wink
bLacKGoLd3:

No worries, ma'am.
PM sent.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by simplyalero(f): 12:15am On Sep 26, 2018
Hello everyone, kudos for the great job thus far. please i have a question as regarding POF. i helped transact a deal regarding a landed property and i was paid a commission on the same in cash (precisely in dollars). i'm planning on paying this into my dorm account and using it as part of my POF. but being a lump sum, it might raise a red flag and i don't know how to explain it. I'm not a real estate agent as i have my own job as a civil servant. but the nature of my job allows me the opportunity to deal in this kind of transactions every once in a while being that I'm in the ministry of lands.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Swtibogirl88: 12:25am On Sep 26, 2018
I can help. Send me a pm or drop your email Addy
passionup:
who has link for transcript and verification at ESUTH? Kindly help with details here . thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.