Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (914994 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 26, 2018
Inloveforever:
hi
please what did you submit as proof of funds? have you received PPR?

Submitted the TBills certificate, the regular letter of introduction from the bank confirming we have an account with them and a letter of non-indebtedness. We didn’t push for the bank to issue the IRCC letter as we don’t keep funds in current accounts.

I am clocking eight months in Canada so yes, I did get PPR wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TheCongo2: 3:23am On Sep 26, 2018
Bsbabe:

Submitted the TBills certificate, the regular letter of introduction from the bank confirming we have an account with them and a letter of non-indebtedness. We didn’t push for the bank to issue the IRCC letter as we don’t keep funds in current accounts.

Hey BsBabe, how is London?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by extraterestrial: 4:03am On Sep 26, 2018
Tojued:

Lol when request for ADR is made your file is 'parked'. E.g., during your R10, a doc is discovered missing. File is immediately parked and ADR sent. You spend 6 days responding. After this they take another one week au minimum to consider the doc you sent. That's instant +2 weeks to your application...

However i don't believe it will slow down things in the long run, will only delay MEP. If you like carry 5 ADR if your file lands Ottawa you're still likely to get PPR before no ADR person that landed Accra.

Everything above just my unfounded theories! (except for the term 'parked' which i discovered via GCMS notes)
Thank you for responding. I submitted the ADR immediately..the next day I think and medicals is passed. The wait is just infuriating and I ordered gcms notes, waiting for that is still another issue..now I understand when folks say the hardest part is the wait till ppr. You really can't do anything but wait
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 4:42am On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Ifeoma77:

B & B, all of them precious metals
Issa match made in heaven

Runs away
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 4:43am On Sep 26, 2018
Na true o.
boundlessjoy:

Lower your voice, make we for chop wedding rice for Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Boom12: 5:21am On Sep 26, 2018
Quick one for those who require clarification on ATS from ICAN. This is the outcome of my WES evaluation, using ATS and Bsc from the university. Please note that ATS was in 2007 and my entry mode for Bsc was a direct entry....So please feel free to use your ATS to claim two or more certificates. Peace

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bronze25(f): 6:28am On Sep 26, 2018
Good morning, am creating my EE profile but am stuck some where. For someone like me that has applied for study visa (twice) before what am I suppose to answer on the part where they ask if you've applied to IRCC previously?
Should I also include the UCI number for my previous application?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 26, 2018
Good morning Nlanders...

...congratulations to all the ielts 'acers' and ITA recipients today (a surprise draw might take place today)...shout out to all June AORs...be expectant cuz PPR is just around the corner.

Great day ahead pple grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wizean(m): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2018
Someone is feeling my pain and plight...... This wait is really killing me slowly cry cry cry

extraterestrial:

Thank you for responding. I submitted the ADR immediately..the next day I think and medicals is passed. The wait is just infuriating and I ordered gcms notes, waiting for that is still another issue..now I understand when folks say the hardest part is the wait till ppr. You really can't do anything but wait
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Canadahome: 7:09am On Sep 26, 2018
Please, my brothers wife wants to do her evalaution. Who knows what ICES evaluate MBBS certificate for Medical Doctors as? Its equivalent to Msc?

Newmum# other sernoirs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2018
ysteph:
See as MOD is sharing 7
in writing. Thank God they've heard the cry of the people.

One reason I said BC is a scam, I prefer Mod over BC by a long while. Majority of people ave seen getting 7+ in writing and more than 8 in speaking wrote with MOD.. both here and other forums.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by dbaba83: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2018
Pls house , has any one done pcc uk, how long does it take to arrive in Nigeria
My crs is on #450. Hopeful to get Ita in the next draw.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2018
extraterestrial:

Don't worry, the wait gets easier. Since you've passed medicals use your uci to start your prelanding programmes. Those courses are so time consuming, you won't have time to fret over your application.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Cuteaidomo: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2018
Thanks,God bless you

[Qquote author=bLacKGoLd3 post=71527676]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPSgMo0C1w[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2018
bLacKGoLd3:
Make una help me thank Jehovah cheesy
That my writing score is wayyy lower than i expected but, God pass them!

Congratulations Broo.. please I PMed you, check your message. Wanna ask a question on writing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2018
Was your writing task 2, discuss both views and state your opinion? Or just, state your opinion?

denzel3:
Finally, I.E.L.T.S has freed me on my third attempt!

So overjoyed.

First attempt :LRWS 8, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5 (B.C)
Second attempt : LRWS 7.5, 8.5,6.5,7.5 (B.C)
Third attempt: LRWS 8.5, 7, 7,7.5(MOD)

I applied for a remark after my first attempt, but it came out negative.I used jay's method for the writing, thus, i was not surprised about the outcome. I wrote again shortly after, and the result was devastating for me. I lost confidence in myself. I have to admit, i thought i wrote the best during my second attempt. I did not apply for a remark because of my listening score.

I decided to go on vacation to relieve the stress of work and wrote a day before i traveled. Unlike the previous exams, i never prepared and just read a sample of liz's essay. I adopted her style during my writing.It was an opinion essay, and i ensured i stated my opinion and supported a view all through. I never discussed both views before stating my opinion.I also read the manual MOD sends to candidates when they register for the exam. To be honest, the tips were more useful to me than most materials i read online. One tip was to keep it simple and not write to too long sentences as they may make the sentence less coherent.I never expected to pass because of the lack of preparation, coupled with MOD's deliberate attempt to frustrate the candidates on test day due to their lack of organization.But Alas, i scaled through I.E.L.T.S hurdle!

In my opinion, British council is well organised, but that's all i can say about it. MOD, on the other hand, is not,especially with the delay in uploading of results, but i believe are better these days in terms of result.

CRS point sitting pretty at 475. Cant wait for the next draw. I need me a swimming trunk.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2018
Was your writing task 2, discuss both views and state your opinion? Or just, state your opinion? Congratulations.
denzel3:
Finally, I.E.L.T.S has freed me on my third attempt!

So overjoyed.

First attempt :LRWS 8, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5 (B.C)
Second attempt : LRWS 7.5, 8.5,6.5,7.5 (B.C)
Third attempt: LRWS 8.5, 7, 7,7.5(MOD)

I applied for a remark after my first attempt, but it came out negative.I used jay's method for the writing, thus, i was not surprised about the outcome. I wrote again shortly after, and the result was devastating for me. I lost confidence in myself. I have to admit, i thought i wrote the best during my second attempt. I did not apply for a remark because of my listening score.

I decided to go on vacation to relieve the stress of work and wrote a day before i traveled. Unlike the previous exams, i never prepared and just read a sample of liz's essay. I adopted her style during my writing.It was an opinion essay, and i ensured i stated my opinion and supported a view all through. I never discussed both views before stating my opinion.I also read the manual MOD sends to candidates when they register for the exam. To be honest, the tips were more useful to me than most materials i read online. One tip was to keep it simple and not write to too long sentences as they may make the sentence less coherent.I never expected to pass because of the lack of preparation, coupled with MOD's deliberate attempt to frustrate the candidates on test day due to their lack of organization.But Alas, i scaled through I.E.L.T.S hurdle!

In my opinion, British council is well organised, but that's all i can say about it. MOD, on the other hand, is not,especially with the delay in uploading of results, but i believe are better these days in terms of result.

CRS point sitting pretty at 475. Cant wait for the next draw. I need me a swimming trunk.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by NanaF: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2018
CanadianNaija:
I can’t wait to leave this shit hole.

On my way back from work, at that annoying mile 2 traffic,because of the trailer parked there headed for festac, some guys tried to rob my colleague’s

Why did I have to be born into this shithole, the poor girl has just been crying.

Sorry you went through this, it is a traumatizing experience. I feel your frustration with Lagos and Nigeria in general. I basically sleep inside a club because there’s a lounge blasting music right next to my house. It’s so bad that I can Shazam the music from my room. Doors closed, windows shut, makes no difference. Sent mails, called and vsisited the regularory agency, no difference.

I am thankful that we have the opportunity to leave, many don’t.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2018
dbaba83:

Mine took about a week and a half (from when i applied to when it was delivered) but i had it delivered to my friend in London. So maybe others would know how long it takes to get to Naija.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by EzekielMab(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2018
I got an Information saying about 60,000 application of WAEC evaluation sent to both Canada and USA respectively for August 2018, of which canada could have constituted about 75% of the evaluation. September alone from waec is around 50,000 now not even adding that of neco and others. This rate is quite alarming and shocking. shocked

Pls who can give link to reading section of matching headings, features and others easily in IELTS. I need to pass at once.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Rapture07: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2018
EzekielMab:
I got an Information saying about 60,000 application of WAEC evaluation sent to both Canada and USA respectively for August 2018, of which canada could have constituted about 75% of the evaluation. September alone from waec is around 50,000 now not even adding that of neco and others. This rate is quite alarming and shocking. shocked

Pls who can give link to reading section of matching headings, features and others easily in IELTS. I need to pass at once.

Those are rookie numbers, we have to pump that up. Coming from a country of 190millon

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianNaija: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2018
NanaF:

Sorry you went through this, it is a traumatizing experience. I feel your frustration with Lagos and Nigeria in general. I basically sleep inside a club because there’s a lounge blasting music right next to my house. It’s so bad that I can Shazam the music from my room. Doors closed, windows shut, makes no difference. Sent mails, called and vsisited the regularory agency, no difference.

I am thankful that we have the opportunity to leave, many don’t.

Thanks jare.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by extraterestrial: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2018
Tojued:

Don't worry, the wait gets easier. Since you've passed medicals use your uci to start your prelanding programmes. Those courses are so time consuming, you won't have time to fret over your application.
Yea I just registered, expecting a call from one of their personnel to complete the registration. I hope that helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by extraterestrial: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2018
dbaba83:

If you have anyone in the U.K. I advise you send it to that person and then the person can scan it to you. I never got the one sent to Nigeria and there are others that had same predicament
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by beeodun: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2018
Tojued:

If i were you i'd say yes. Then upload LOE on how we are not in touch and I don't have her approval to add her to my application, in the placeholder for relatives in Canada. But be sure whether you're still eligible without her five points before doing this.

Reason why i'd say yes is that it always feels like lying when you answer no to that question: do you have any relatives in Canada? if you actually have relatives. Na just fear of misrepresentation sha.

Honestly,I thought hard about this as well but in my own case,I do have an aunt in Ontario but our surnames don’t even tally. Her dad changed from the family name so her birth certificate is carrying a different name from my Dad’s birth certificate. Get the picture? So,which is apt here: a YES or a NO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by beeodun: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2018
bLacKGoLd3:
Make una help me thank Jehovah cheesy
That my writing score is wayyy lower than i expected but, God pass them!

Awwww congratulatiooooonsss o!

Jay sef don get 9 for speaking before? *thinking*. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin grin All of you are not well.
Tojued:

Newmum newmum wink lemme save you some research time... to qualify for EI (Employment Insurance) benefits you only need 600 hours of work (or 4+/- months of full time work). Just to save you the time you'd have spent searching for that info (if you don't have it already) grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by freshjayy: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2018
Hello House, I am the principal applicant and I know my work reference is compulsory, does my spouse need to get work reference also. I saw this the attached online meaning she does not need to. Pls house and seniors help!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Gokoyer0(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2018
Happy for you.
Zinggi:

Do not be surprised that the delay is from your school. Mine had been pending since August 16th. Wes claiming they have sent the mail to school, school claiming not to have seen it. My sister went to school on my behalf 6 good times and each time the story was they haven't gotten it.

School decided to release me today after I had paid for ICES and my sis went to request for another transcript.(the story of someone on this thread who has been waiting for same from my school since feb really scared me). Thank God one of the officials took pity on us and assisted my sis.

Guess what, the verification mail was there all this while and the person in charge of the mailroom wasn't printing them out for the appropriate officials to do their jobs (the appropriate officials were not even aware that the mails were there waiting for them to treat). WES really did send it out when they said they did.

Finally they sha decided to release me, print and reply it today. I learnt a lot of verification mails are still yet to be attended to. May God help us.

This Cannyland ehn...we go make am. It shall end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2018
Bsbabe:

Bsbabe, help us with a few other clarifications on TBills biko. I assume the TBills certificate will show the date you invested, does it matter if for instance, the date is not more than 3 months ago? will it raise any red flags? Kindly respond. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2018
Buahahahahaha... Hope you are well now?
Newmum0615:
grin grin grin All of you are not well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2018
I am. Thanks.
smslive2:
Buahahahahaha... Hope you are well now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.