Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (911871 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Your choice:
1. Use your account if you are accompanying and present a letter certifying that she has access to the funds.
2. Transfer to her and use a gift deed.
gbengaolu360:
Hello house, my wife is the PA and what she has in her bank account is very low and she is about to enter the pool before the end of this month. She has no access into my account because my account is a salary account. Can I send money into her account as a gift ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Oya, give us timeline jare.
casecasr:
Good day House. You guys have been really helpful all through my canny process. However I have another question. So I woke up this morning to a CPCO-Final Request mail saying ready for visa and that I should submit my passport. Now I’m really happy but I just logged in to my application and it still says ‘in progress’. Guys please before I continue dancing here, is it normal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by dbaba83: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
@ daks, extraterestrial, bsbabe. Thanks alot for your prompt response, please can I do a fast track for my pcc uk to be sent to my friends house in London. Need it sent ASAP. Thanks House
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ottawasenators: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
opella:

Please how did you find out that they sent only hard copies? did they tell you this during your communication with them?

Yes i was told during the phone call i made to WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ans123: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Estac:
My Darling Nairalanders,

It is with great pleasure I dance in to announce the arrival of my PPR!

Here is the short version.

Timeline:
AOR - July 14
MEP/IP1 – August 1
IP2 - September 21
PPR – September 25 (received 1.35am this morning).

I wish everyone a successful outcome on this journey. God bless us all

Great is His faithfulness.......big congratulations Estac.Awaiting the long version with bathed breath .

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by opella(f): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
ottawasenators:

Yes i was told during the phone call i made to WES
ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by boundlessjoy: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
casecasr:
Good day House. You guys have been really helpful all through my canny process. However I have another question. So I woke up this morning to a CPCO-Final Request mail saying ready for visa and that I should submit my passport. Now I’m really happy but I just logged in to my application and it still says ‘in progress’. Guys please before I continue dancing here, is it normal?
Congratulations. May your joy be full, Amen!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jhoci: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Congratulations!

Estac:
My Darling Nairalanders,

It is with great pleasure I dance in to announce the arrival of my PPR!

Here is the short version.

Timeline:
AOR - July 14
MEP/IP1 – August 1
IP2 - September 21

I wish everyone a successful outcome on this journey. God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by FaskRolce: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Thank you all for this awesome platform. I just joined this tread. Do you mean the money must have been ready before I enter the pool? Or it can be ready when I receive ITA. I intend using gift deed.
Please clarify
joo2018:
Your choice:
1. Use your account if you are accompanying and present a letter certifying that she has access to the funds.
2. Transfer to her and use a gift deed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by casecasr: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Long Post Alert!!! (Thought someone might learn one or two)

Alhamdulillahi, it's PPR!!!
Came in when i least expected. It's been God all the way.

Timeline.

ITA : 25th July

AOR: 12th August

Med Passed: 12th September

Biometric Captured: 14th September

PPR: Dated 25th September (got it this Morning @ 1.34 am)

May God reward the moderators of this forum. Sincerely, only God Can reward them.
I thought about this journey about this period last year and gambled with ielts (4th Oct, 2017) with BC. To God's glory I passed at first attempt, L,S,W, R - 8, 7, 7, 8.5. Then i evaluated my first and 2nd degree Cert with WES, hubby was also pushed to write IELTS hoping to get @ least 441 but she had 6.5 in IELTS with listening being 5.5. CRS was 438. I entered the pool on 14th February. As ITA no gree drop, we had to get her master's certificate evaluated as well WITH WES, NASU strike caused a lot of delay + UNILAG postponement of convocation early this year (WES evaluation was done with Statement of Result as certificate wasn't available then, also nah standard posting I do for her oo, no much difference from Courier in terms of timeline). WES Evaluation was completed on 15th July, I updated my profile sharply and CRS jumped to 448. We got ITA that same day.

Did my medical @ Q-life (being the cheapest for the kids) on 19th of July, same day was the PCC( I just walked in to Alagbon and negotiated 5k with the officer{not the popular inspector in the house}).

I had collected my work reference letter since June as well as my pay stub. Wife's work reference letter was collected few days to application (this wasn't reqd but dont know why the system insisted i submit it, I stated it in LOE that her work experience doesn't add up scores for us)

I have a bit of Travelling experience across europe, my 1st Application to UK was denied (I stated reasons for denial in my LOE), and also showed that my subsequent application was approved. My Application was quite simple not perfect but God has perfected it for me.

POF was 100% TBILLS of two tranches, first was 25% of POF which has been in TBILL since May, 2nd Tranch of 75% was gift deed (notarised) has just been placed in t-bill in less than a week to my application. I submitted both my savings and current account Statement and stated in LOe that my current account is basically for card payment while my Savings is used for my salary and other transaction, this is really the case. I also had other voluminous transaction which i never talked about as e no concern dem, however, I stated that my POF is from the TBILLS which i attached the certificates.

I didnt rush to apply, i made sure everything was thorough and detailed. My family have 4 members.

For awaiting applicants, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS refer to page one of this trend. It was more than helpful in my Application.

Wishing us all best of luck!!!

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Favoured2505: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Congratulations jare. We are dancing along with you!
casecasr:

Timeline.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Congrats! Another 6 wks timeline! Go and excel!
casecasr:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Wow!!! Congratulations guys! PPR is so sweet to read about.
Canada will favour you all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
When you apply.
"You will need to show proof that you have enough money when you apply to immigrate.....The funds must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

You only have 60 days to apply which isn't that long.
FaskRolce:
Thank you all for this awesome platform. I just joined this tread. Do you mean the money must have been ready before I enter the pool? Or it can be ready when I receive ITA. I intend using gift deed.
Please clarify

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Congrats casecasr. Sweet timeline.

Please just take a moment and use style to tell us your Visa Office (as per the bolded below). Lol.

casecasr:

Timeline.
PPR: 25th September
Visa Office:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Has anyone been able to reach BC concerning the IELTS exam this weekend in light of the strike starting tomorrow?

I have someone scheduled to write.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by casecasr: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
dumprep:
Congrats casecasr. Sweet timeline.

Please just take a moment and use style to tell us your Visa Office (as per the bolded below). Lol.

Thanks to you all. Honestly, I don't know. Thought people get to know only when they request for update from cic (stand to be corrected).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by casecasr: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
boundlessjoy:

Congratulations. May your joy be full, Amen!

Thanks, Appreciate. May your joy be full as well.
Cheers!!! Nah you give me the news ooo, was bothered initially.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by freshjayy: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Homguy:

No. Job experience for the accompanying spouse does not add any points to your CRS score. So you might as well remove it and save madam the stress.
Thanks !
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
No worries at all. As long as the long bridge (PPR) has been crossed. Congrats again.

casecasr:

Thanks to you all. Honestly, I don't know. Thought people get to know only when they request for update from cic (stand to be corrected).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mosky47: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
casecasr:

Timeline.

Congratulations!! This is a wonderful testimony
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Estac:
My Darling Nairalanders,

Timeline:
AOR - July 14

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pejuhazel(f): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hi, please what is the best way to contact WES. They sent me an evaluation update last week and I noticed they made a mistake in my address and since that's where they are supposed to send the report to, I filled the contact form on their website but I'm yet to get a response. So please if there's any other way I can contact them to correct the error, let me know. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sandman007: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
Wow congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

please can you shed more light as regards your profile? please help answer the following questions

1. what is your profile saying now?
2. did the background check update to completed? because seems you jumped from MEP to PPR.
3. Did your profile ever move from that initial IP2 to IP1 and
4. what is your travel history like?

sorry for so many questions, we just need to get some comfort from your success story.

thanks in advance

casecasr:

Timeline.

May God reward the moderators of this forum. Sincerely, only God Can reward them.
I thought about this journey about this period last year and gambled with ielts (4th Oct, 2017) with BC. To God's glory I passed at first attempt, L,S,W, R - 8, 7, 7, 8.5. Then i evaluated my first and 2nd degree Cert with WES, hubby was also pushed to write IELTS hoping to get @ least 441 but she had 6.5 in IELTS with listening being 5.5. CRS was 438. I entered the pool on 14th February. As ITA no gree drop, we had to get her master's certificate evaluated as well WITH WES, NASU strike caused a lot of delay + UNILAG postponement of convocation early this year (WES evaluation was done with Statement of Result as certificate wasn't available then, also nah standard posting I do for her oo, no much difference from Courier in terms of timeline). WES Evaluation was completed on 15th July, I updated my profile sharply and CRS jumped to 448. We got ITA that same day.

Did my medical @ Q-life (being the cheapest for the kids) on 19th of July, same day was the PCC( I just walked in to Alagbon and negotiated 5k with the officer{not the popular inspector in the house}).

I had collected my work reference letter since June as well as my pay stub. Wife's work reference letter was collected few days to application (this wasn't reqd but dont know why the system insisted i submit it, I stated it in LOE that her work experience doesn't add up scores for us)

I have a bit of Travelling experience across europe, my 1st Application to UK was denied (I stated reasons for denial in my LOE), and also showed that my subsequent application was approved. My Application was quite simple not perfect but God has perfected it for me.

POF was 100% TBILLS of two tranches, first was 25% of POF which has been in TBILL since May, 2nd Tranch of 75% was gift deed (notarised) has just been placed in t-bill in less than a week to my application. I submitted both my savings and current account Statement and stated in LOe that my current account is basically for card payment while my Savings is used for my salary and other transaction, this is really the case. I also had other voluminous transaction which i never talked about as e no concern dem, however, I stated that my POF is from the TBILLS which i attached the certificates.

I didnt rush to apply, i made sure everything was thorough and detailed. My family have 4 members.

For awaiting applicants, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS refer to page one of this trend. It was more than helpful in my Application.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Canadahome: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
mcstan18:

Congratulations

Please, I need contact for UniPort for transcript...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
congratulations @estac and casecasr. what a beautiful timeline. go and flourish
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
casecasr:
Timeline.

Nice timeline. Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by FaskRolce: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Congrats. So happy for you. I pray my time to jubilation comes soon. I'm learning
casecasr:

Timeline.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Canadahome:
Please, I need contact for UniPort for transcript...

I'm sorry, I do not have any. I believe someone here does and will soon come to your aid.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
jholarharde:

What's up with you dear? Where are we now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bellniki1: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Congratulations sir, this timeline is WAWU!
I'm so happy for you. Go and flourish in your new country.

I receive this type of speedy timeline in Jesus name, Amen!

casecasr:

Timeline.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.