Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (920331 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2018
ASEC:
Good evening all, any clues as to downloading the IMM 0008 form. I have used various browsers all to no avail. Keeps on bringing up error messages.
Though no change in family composition.
Just to fulfill all righteousness.
Many thanks.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Guccigucci(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2018
Thanks for your response bro
Concerning NOC I used my job duties and later found out it fits in Level B also so I’m safe �.
I worked as an “airline loadmaster” which comprises of two major job roles i . e “airline load planner” and “airline load supervisor”.. load planner fell under NOC C Whilst “load control supervisor fell under NOC B .. so I think I can carry on

2. Lastly my wife has only Nigeria bsc, she has to do ECA also ? Or is it only me since I’m the principal applicant?

Thank you once again bro.

Ramj:

1. Yes only your MSC would do.
2. Since it's foreign you dont need WAEC.
WAEC can be done in proxy though.

3. Remember NOC is about job duties not the title. if its NOC C then..
whats that your job to start with possible you are not checking right.

Let's help.

More importantly go to PAGE ONE and eat it up bro.

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by diamondextra: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2018
desmondgaddafi:
Plsss help, I posted this before and nobody replied embarassed embarassed embarassed[color=#000099][/color]

Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader for about a month now.. I will like to know a few things.

Here is my concern, my work experience reference letter has 34 months (Instead of 36 months for 3 years). It actually meets the work hour requirement for 3 years but it is deficient of 2months... will this be a problem in my application after stating that i have 3 years work experience? Thanks.

yes it will be
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Allansmith: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2018
Amen!!!

smslive2:
Fellow Canadians.. As we celebrate thanksgiving 2018 outside of Canada today let us remember to thank God for where we are and where he is taking us to. Even though we hope to be somewhere better but we are better off than alot of people. For those of us seeking one thing or the other in order to boost our points to get to the promised land, remember that alot of people do not even qualify at all either due to age or lack of first degree. Some dont even have money for IELTS but we are the Lucky ones. Remember this song... Some have foods but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food, we have food and we can eat. Glory be to thee Oh Lord. Phil 4:6 says. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with THANKSGIVING, let your requests be made known to God... It is my prayer that by Thanksgiving day 2019, all our dreams would have become reality. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2018
Ifeoma77:
Amen!! But let me provide a 'better' picture tongue
ify, this your table is nice sha. may this week herald in good tidings for us all

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Clayrex101: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2018
Sorry, I thought the profile had MEP and fingerprint not required. My Bad! lipsrsealed

smslive2:
This is NOT IP2... Infact it not IP anything but simply AOR. The application is still being assessed for completeness and not until it has been confirmed completed before he can then move to IP***
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Allansmith: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2018
@OP....Please how do i get in contact with you...Very Important...

Clayrex101:
Sorry, I thought the profile had MEP and fingerprint not required. My Bad! lipsrsealed

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2018
There was no caught naa.
mcstan18:

I kidnapped her but you didn't caught me grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChandlerBing: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2018
My biometric information, that is enrollment date and expiry was updated less than 1 hour after capture. It also changed to Completed against the biometric entry. When I logged back in, the action required I was seeing before biometrics was captured changed to submitted.

234GG:
Still awaiting response from guys in the house.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2018
jholarharde:

ify, this your table is nice sha.
may this week herald in good tidings for us all
Amen Sis kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2018
His score is too low.
Your work experience is not up to the min 1yr required unless you can provide documents for the personal business.
Go to the PNP thread for their requirements.
wumi247:
joo2018. Thanks for your response. He actually had LRSW 777.5 but had 5.5 in writing that is what drop his score.
All the years I didn't work I was buying and selling. I was not idle
My question is can we use it for provincial express
Or I should go write with my biz experience and 7months work experience
Is there any other alternatives .Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2018
Frown, no.
Write letter, preferably. You might also submit his work reference letter to strengthen your application.
prettysussie:
Good evening house,

As regards POF, I'm planning to use PF of my husby and I together with TB certificate. The PF will make up like 60% of the total fund required. Hope CIC will not frown at this? Also, would husby need to write a letter for the use of his PF since I'm the PA?.

Though I'm yet to get ITA, planning is required in this journey. Thank you as you assist with this POF concern.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2018
Modified
Miracles are still happening.
@Kwado87's journey from AOR to Landing was less than 3 months.
Ogamazi001:
ECA ✓
IELTS ••••
ITA•••
MED•••
BM•••
PPR•••
COPR•••
LANDING•••

Can one land by end of April if he gets ITA in the 1st draw of December?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2018
Continue oo, i will soon caught you and kidnap both of you join together
mcstan18:

I kidnapped her but you didn't caught me grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by flgd: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2018
Hello folks,
Please how soon can one claim point for siblings. The sibling just got ppr.. can one claim point straight away?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm applying as NOC 6235(I'm a marketer in a bank) and i just got my ref letter from HR, the thing feels a bit off somehow. Please help me add eyes, I want to know if its just in my head:

-Ensure that target set in terms of deposit liabilities, risk assets and profit after tax PAT/PBT are met.
-Assist in the preparation of annual sales plans and strategies to enable the team to achieve targeted growth objectives.
-Prospect and market bank’s products to meet customer needs.
-Negotiate & convince customers to buy the bank’s product/services (liability, risk etc).
-Assist in the development and update of strategic plans in-line with the current prevailing market realities.
-Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
-Interface with relevant Business Units for accounts transfers and other issues that may be of benefit to customers.
-Maintain strong interdepartmental relationships with relevant units and follow up on transaction processing to ensure customer instructions are attended to promptly and efficiently.
-Opening accounts and providing access to electronic banking platforms.

This is what is on NOC site:
Open new personal and non-personal accounts, and provide access to automated banking machine, telephone banking and online banking services
Interview applicants for personal, mortgage, student and business loans
Promote the sale of deposit, investment, credit and loan products and services
Assist clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as business expansion, debt management, investment and other financial goals
Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan
Complete credit and loan documentation
Submit credit and loan applications to branch or credit manager with recommendations for approval or rejection; or approve or reject applications within authorized limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected
Prepare statements on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action
Review and update credit and loan files
Act as joint custodian for cash and securities.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2018
joo2018:
Miracles are still happening.
@Kwado87's journey from AOR to PPR was less than 3 months.
From AOR to Landing was less than 3 months.
AOR to PPR was about 1 month

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by freshjayy: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2018
Please who has inspector MOshood’s number and what is the process for the police clearance plus what documents do I need. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sleekchic(f): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Amen!! But let me provide a 'better' picture tongue

Ifeoma!!!! why naaaaaaaaaaaa This kind of chicken this early morning grin. This time next year I will be in Canada and I will make a feast(With this kind of turkey) for my family and friends to celerbrate Thanksgiving IJN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Thanks for the correction. Twas a slip of the hand. smiley smiley
Ifeoma77:

From AOR to Landing was less than 3 months.
AOR to PPR was about 1 month

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2018
The sibling must landing first and get evidence of residency documents.
flgd:
Hello folks,
Please how soon can one claim point for siblings. The sibling just got ppr.. can one claim point straight away?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2018
sleekchic:

Ifeoma!!!! why naaaaaaaaaaaa This kind of chicken this early morning grin. This time next year I will be in Canada and I will make a feast(With this kind of turkey) for my family and friends to celerbrate Thanksgiving IJN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen!!! I hereby book my place at your table O.
I will bring dessert, any kind of pie you like
kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sleekchic(f): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Amen!!! I hereby book my place at your table O.
I will bring dessert, any kind of pie you like
kiss

Deal! grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eddy4400: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2018
I'm still stunned guys!!

Exactly 5weeks and #46,124 later, my writing was upgraded to 7.5. Now left with POF. Yasssss!

@Utonne u dont know this, but ur post on re-mark gave me the courage to apply. Thanks

Eddy4400:
My head is hot right now.

Too weak to search...someone pls help with link or procedure to request for remark straight from Australia MOD IELTS.

LRWS - 8.5/8/6.5/8

Thanks

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JumzieBabyy: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2018
ChandlerBing:
My biometric information, that is enrollment date and expiry was updated less than 1 hour after capture. It also changed to Completed against the biometric entry. When I logged back in, the action required I was seeing before biometrics was captured changed to submitted.

Hi ChandlerBing, so what stage are you now? We seem to be on same rhythm. Can you share screenshot of your stages? Without ur name details ofcourse
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JumzieBabyy: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Eddy4400:
I'm still stunned guys!!

Exactly 5weeks and #46,124 later, my writing was upgraded to 7.5. Now left with POF. Yasssss!

@Utonne u dont know this, but ur post on re-mark gave me the courage to apply. Thanks

Yayyyyy!!! So happy!! Been looking forward to your post on update on this!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChandlerBing: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2018
Right now I'm on what was formally known as IP2. Have been since AOR. Of course medical passed and no ADR or interview.
We are processing your background check. We will contact you if we need more information.

JumzieBabyy:

Hi ChandlerBing, so what stage are you now? We seem to be on same rhythm. Can you share screenshot of your stages? Without ur name details ofcourse

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by orenishii: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2018
Majesticniyi:

They are yet to even attend to Med for Sept 12 AOR. I waited from AOR of Sept 4th till Sept 28th to get my met passed. You should not get anxious, you would get request for further test if there are issues.

Not anxious. Taking my mind off it. Posting time lines don't do any good.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JumzieBabyy: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2018
ChandlerBing:
Right now I'm on what was formally known as IP2. Have been since AOR. Of course medical passed and no ADR or interview.
We are processing your background check. We will contact you if we need more information.

Did you ask for your Visa office? Pls share the number you reached them on, I think it's high time I called too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChandlerBing: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2018
I have not asked for visa office. I figure since they are still giving me information it's at Ottawa. They did specify that if your processing office is outside Canada the call centre reps cannot give you information.

+16139444000. I buy Skype credit so I use that. Just follow the voice prompts.

JumzieBabyy:

Did you ask for your Visa office? Pls share the number you reached them on, I think it's high time I called too.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by NeneSisi: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2018
I evaluated my Msc. Physiotherapy with WES and it came out as a Canadian Msc.

pointednose:
Has anyone gotten a professional degree evaluation for courses not listed as such on the CIC website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by freshjayy: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2018
freshjayy:
Please who has inspector MOshood’s number and what is the process for the police clearance plus what documents do I need. Thanks
Hello pls anyone with the above information should pls share

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (612)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.