Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (906757 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ASEC: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2018
Good morning all, this is an addendum to the vfs experience.
The fees is now #16,610.
The courier fee #9,700/ passport
SMS charge #550.
It's advisable not to go with laptops, you ll v to drop it at the business centre at the cost of #200.
This was my experience on 11/10/2018.
It's pretty straightforward, less than an hour.
Many thanks.

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pejuhazel(f): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2018
My CRS score with my present IELTS score is 396 not 459. 459 is what I'll get if I had a 7 in writing.
exquisef:
hello. 459 is a great CRS score you dont need to re write or remark if you ask me...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2018
pejuhazel:
My CRS score with my present IELTS score is 396 not 459. 459 is what I'll get if I had a 7 in writing.

Try the remark and also prepare for another one, you can delay in making payment for another whilst waiting for the remark. Do you have an Msc or Pgd cos your CRS seems to be good with 7 in writing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kh1rrah(f): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2018
Going in nude grin grin
Claire40:
Congratulations. Time to wear your swimsuit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2018
I am very humbled right now, I know what it means for IELTS to humble someone infact I am so ashamed to share my result! Registering for another right away....
#Sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2018
Pegzzyg:
I am very humbled right now, I know what it means for IELTS to humble someone infact I am so ashamed to share my result! Registering for another right away....
#Sad

It is well dear
Don't give up

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrOBD(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2018
Hello great people.

Please what is the standard time from PPR to COPR. I got a request to submit my passport. I plan to submit on Monday, however I need to use my passport on the 31st of October. Will my passport be ready for collection within 2 weeks or should I send a mail to CIC requesting an extension. There was no option of sending a mail to them or requesting an extension in the PPR mail I received. I have 15 days to submit my passport, starting from yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrOBD(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2018
ASEC:
Good morning all, this is an addendum to the vfs experience.
The fees is now #16,610.
The courier fee #9,700/ passport
SMS charge #550.
It's advisable not to go with laptops, you ll v to drop it at the business centre at the cost of #200.
This was my experience on 11/10/2018.
It's pretty straightforward, less than an hour.
Many thanks.

Thanks. So a family of 4 would pay N9,700 X 4, yeah?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by orenishii: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2018
Pegzzyg:
#Sad

Don't give up please. Don't worry that it doesn't look great now. If you can apply for remark please do.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Daybour1: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2018
LRWS - 8.5,6.5,6.5,7.5

Please advise. 3rd attempt with BC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by lowla1: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Na so we see am ooooo....... There's been no light for awhile now
Abuhuhu:
Abeg uniben guys processing transcript, what is with this no light they are talking about, that is causing the delay in transcript being ready
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by chizyay102: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Pegzzyg:
#Sad
I know what it feels like. You will come back to testify. God will answer your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pejuhazel(f): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2018
I have to make payment in 48hrs and remark takes about 6 weeks from all I've gathered. Also I have an Msc .
pyruvateluv:

Try the remark and also prepare for another one, you can delay in making payment for another whilst waiting for the remark. Do you have an Msc or Pgd cos your CRS seems to be good with 7 in writing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Thanks, I appreciate.... Won't give up, would try with MOD this time around
pyruvateluv:

It is well dear
Don't give up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by freshdad: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2018
If you are confident of what you wrote, go for it. inform MOD via their email and copy or bcc(thats what I did) idpieltsaustralia@idp.com when you are replying MOD's mail of proof of payment. It takes about 2-4weeks

All the best.
duvocharrison:
Good Morning Guys,

please i need help on how to go about ielts remarking with MOD IDP. i wrote on 29th Sept and i checked my result this morning. LRWS 8/9/6.5/7.5.
i want to remark the writing and i need the necessary emails addresses both idp australia to copy to push them to work on it as at when due.
please i really need help with this urgently.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2018
Amen.... Thanks, I appreciate
chizyay102:

I know what it feels like. You will come back to testify. God will answer your prayers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by orenishii: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2018
pejuhazel:
IELTS result out: LRSW, 8.5/9/8/6, first attempt. This result dropped my CRS from 459 to 396, I don't know whether to apply for a remark or register for a new one.

Please apply for a remark. This result is too nice. Just be hopeful as well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2018
Congrats.

2 wks? If you don't want to be under pressure you can request for an extension.

However, we need your timeline and story, pls share.
DrOBD:
Hello great people.

Please what is the standard time from PPR to COPR. I got a request to submit my passport. I plan to submit on Monday, however I need to use my passport on the 31st of October. Will my passport be ready for collection within 2 weeks or should I send a mail to CIC requesting an extension. There was no option of sending a mail to them or requesting an extension in the PPR mail I received. I have 15 days to submit my passport, starting from yesterday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by freshdad: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2018
Don't be. You get it right at the next try. All the best
Pegzzyg:
#Sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Lansky(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2018
Replied your email. smiley

HRgirl:

Thanks for this response sir! I have attempted to send you and email. You can respond with the contact sir! It will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by emadamysy: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2018
Thanks. Do i make payment before contacting my school? i wont be free till Early January
nomad26:
I used a debit card and payment was successful. Just go ahead and try.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debsify: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2018
Pegzzyg:
#Sad
it's gonna be ok don't give up..BC humbled me in writing..LRSW : 8/9/7.5/6.5, but my results won't carry much weight, because my wife is gonna be the PA, and she did very well in her IELTS.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2018
Congrats. Go and excel!
pmag22:
Long post alert
Very Silent reader
them.
PRE ITA TO COPR STAGE
Fees paid/PPR, had an issue with photo passports submitted , photos requested again, all sent. COPR received
Advice- pls write detailed LOE when something is not straight.
I really hope this answers someone’s question. Thanks to all those contributing and helping others.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debsify: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2018
Debsify:
it's gonna be ok don't give up..BC humbled me in writing..LRSW : 8/9/7.5/6.5, but my results won't carry much weight, because my wife is gonna be the PA, and she did very well in her IELTS.
I think our scores will drop by 2 points or so. Just In case please what's the method of remarking with BC, how much is it and how long does it take?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adunnee: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2018
I just checked my result: LSRW 7,8,6.5,7.

Please advise. Do I rewrite, remark or ask spouse to write IELTS? I'm the PA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrOBD(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2018
joo2018:
Congrats.

I'm not a good story teller o.

Will keep it short.

IELTS-April
ITA-May
AOR- July 20th
MEP- Aug 8th
IP1- Aug 9th
IP2- Oct 6th
PPR- Oct 11th

49 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2018
Really terrible so I resolve to write again for the last time by His Grace. Thanks, your words are soothing
orenishii:

Don't give up please. Don't worry that it doesn't look great now. If you can apply for remark please do.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrOBD(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2018
joo2018:
Congrats.

What's the process of requesting an extension.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by freshdad: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2018
As long as you are the PA, your spouse's ielts wont give you more than 20points and that's after your points have been summed up. Just book another test and prepare adequately particularly in those modules you fell short.

All the best
Adunnee:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jadel03: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Sthill5 ,oya o come and share our testimony.

Don't delay my dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jadel03: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2018
You will need to rewrite.

You need to get at least 8777/LRWS

Refire and it will definitely end in praise.

Don't give up

Adunnee:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Enitan007(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2018
Just entered the pool on 443 after spouse IELTS result dropped this morning. I pray next draw comes down, as I'll be losing 5 point by Nov 6.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.