Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910038 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CoCoLav(f): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
bosstos:
Opinions please...

Its misrepresentation. Please download a new IMM form, at the top of the form, indicate that it is an updated form and indicate clearly the section you have updated (this should be the section for personal/work history). Fill and send this form via a CSE as soon as possible. If you wait until you are asked, then it's a gamble. A huge percentage of similar stories end up in an A40 decision. Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Obtay: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hello good people,

Please anyone experiencing this?
I am uploading my document to submit my express entry application but for some days now,i noticed the LOE section is not showing on the platform again.
Please is that a new update to the platform ?and any advise on what to do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Page 400
cool
The ministry is moving
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 30watts: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
What advise are you looking for again? You have a twin sister and you are willing to omit her from your application because of her present circumstance. Including her will not affect you, both of you are individuals and independent in the eyes of the law.

If you do not include her and you get the PR, what story will you tell if she decides to apply tomorrow and needs to claim sibling points? I think you should include her and state any fact necessary during the process.

dbaba83:

Thanks again vickyehi

elders in the house any advise

Need more inputs

Thanks.

Hello house , make una help me look into this matter , am filling my application and I noticed I need to include family( sister , brother , mother , father etc) details even tho they are not accompanying me.
But I get one small problem my twin sister over stayed in USA , long time ago , due to marriage issues. Her hubby keeps beating her. angry she’s still currently in the USA. But she’s planning on coming back. This year
Pls should I add her to my application or will it affect my application if I don’t
But if I add her will her status affect my application , can’t wait till she’s back cous my ita will expire.
Pls honest advice.
Having sleepless night on the matter

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debsify: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jasmine17:
Just got scammed by a transcript contact in Futo. Paid him N25k to help apply and facilitate my B.Eng transcript since 13th of August. After all the promises and all, he has stopped picking my calls or responding to my messages. So much for WES sad
so sad was almost in the same situation, until I went to school and met someone else, I paid a deposit and he has being on top of the matter..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Debsify:
so sad was almost in the same situation, until I went to school and met someone else, I paid a deposit and he has being on top of the matter..

Sent you a pm bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debsify: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jasmine17:

Sent you a pm bro.
I can't seem to read pms o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Debsify:
I can't seem to read pms o

Ok. Send me one. I actually need your contact"s number sir

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by saggydudu(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Try NOUN"National Open University" PGD, you can enrol for a 12-month pgd program.
pyruvateluv:

OK thanks. Please any other school in mind?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Obtay: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
please any help ?
Obtay:
Hello good people,

Please anyone experiencing this?
I am uploading my document to submit my express entry application but for some days now,i noticed the LOE section is not showing on the platform again.
Please is that a new update to the platform ?and any advise on what to do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
saggydudu:
Try NOUN"National Open University" PGD, you can enrol for a 12-month pgd program.

Thanks I really appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
kiboe:
I did mine in Lagos,it took a little over 4 weeks,they claimed they had system issues. Are you processing in Lagos or Abj,it takes days for it to come out in Abj,if it is in Lagos, go to Ikoyi and ask for the change of name office,speak to any officer you see and do the "needful", give them a desperate story.You will get it under a week.
it is Lagos ooo. I have spent 65 on it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Abuhuhu: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Please it seems WAEC is really delaying now, for more than two weeks, my statement of result has not been ready. Pls who is experiencing similar situation and what can we do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Madekay:
Ok the difference is the price. I wanted fast process so I paid 50k. Did it in Alausa

I paid 65 k angry angry angry ikoyi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Abuhuhu: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Abeg uniben guys processing transcript, what is with this no light they are talking about, that is causing the delay in transcript being ready
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by lilshon(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
In the same boat but my 2 weeks hasn't elapsed yet. If you have any contact there you can call to follow up and know what's up.

Abuhuhu:
Please it seems WAEC is really delaying now, for more than two weeks, my statement of result has not been ready. Pls who is experiencing similar situation and what can we do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
gaths:
Please people,

Has anyone here submitted passport to vfs via courier. if yes, please advice on how to go about it. There's nothing on page one of this.

Thanks

Mine was 3 weeks. September/October timeline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by trendy09(f): 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
@wattybaby...Hello,ur DVM certificate is d real deal.Got mine evaluated as Six years of professional study in vet.med.Dat enough + a good ielts result will give a good boost.Goodluck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Comfyski(f): 1:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Hello People,

Please, I need your help. I would like to get my transcript from St Augustine, University of Ibadan and Adeniran Ogunsanya, College of Education. I have been having a hard time getting my transcripts from this people for over 10 months now.

If anyone knows someone who can genuinely help and fast-track the sending of my transcripts from this schools, I would be very glad.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Lansky(m): 1:45am On Oct 12, 2018
Hi...The best way is to figure out who in the transcript (stats & records) office is directly responsible for your department and sort the person. Avoid middle men.
I applied online via FUTO TPS since 2017...no show. Probably due to the long Non-Academic Staff strike.
About 2 months ago, my wife went to the transcript (stats & records) dept and did like I said. She's in WES verification stage now.
Also, that strike created a backlog; so you need someone to "follow up" your application.

HRgirl:
Hello good people!!

Congrats to our latest PPR recipients. I pray that favor reaches us all IJN!

Please i am asking for a friend. Does anyone have a contact for transcripts and all that runs in FUTO??
Please help is urgently needed thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Comfyski(f): 1:46am On Oct 12, 2018
MissOlawumi:
Haba now!!! That's a long time, their server is down. You have to go or send someone to room 7 with your transcript receipt (payment of 5k generated from remita) and the mail (print out) WES sent to you. August 13 is a long time ooo, My transcript was sent September 4 and I verified two weeks ago. Please take action and best wishes.

Please, do you have any contact that can help fast-track the process of getting my transcript from UI to WES. Its been over 9 months for me now stuck here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Lansky(m): 1:49am On Oct 12, 2018
I can link you to the person that helped us and you can ask for a link to the person responsible for your department.

HRgirl:
Hello good people!!

Congrats to our latest PPR recipients. I pray that favor reaches us all IJN!

Please i am asking for a friend. Does anyone have a contact for transcripts and all that runs in FUTO??
Please help is urgently needed thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by afrobrown2000: 2:07am On Oct 12, 2018
i pray it comes out favorable to our course..Amen
Babesy:
Tomorrow's ielts results would favor us all IJN. Success is ours by his grace. This our cannyland dream must surely end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Lansky(m): 2:23am On Oct 12, 2018
IELTS results for 29th September are LIVE. Log in n check.
End z 13 days tension shocked
God bless

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kh1rrah(f): 2:43am On Oct 12, 2018
Finally, IELTS hurdle is out of the way. grin grin
LRWS- 8.5,8.5,7.0,8.0 (2nd attempt)

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Claire40: 3:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Congratulations. Time to wear your swimsuit
Kh1rrah:
Finally, IELTS hurdle is out of the way. grin grin
LRWS- 8.5,8.5,7.0,8.0 (2nd attempt)

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iamkunski: 4:29am On Oct 12, 2018
God did it!
MOD IDP LRWS - 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 8.0
CRS stands at 447. What a relief!

62 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gaths: 5:14am On Oct 12, 2018
Hi Stonecoldcafe

There's no vfs office in my state and I would like to send my passport by mail via UPS.

Did you submit your passport via courier? if yes, please guide me on the steps you took. I've read on their website that it's possible but I'm hoping to get real life experiences on the exact thing to do. Please help.

Thanksss

stonecoldcafe:

Mine was 3 weeks. September/October timeline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 5:19am On Oct 12, 2018
pyruvateluv:

Thanks I really appreciate

Register now and write first semester exams next month. When I say register now I mean now now, it can close at any moment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 5:21am On Oct 12, 2018
Abuhuhu:
Abeg uniben guys processing transcript, what is with this no light they are talking about, that is causing the delay in transcript being ready

LoL ask if you can buy them fuel to work for some hours.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 5:26am On Oct 12, 2018
Congrats to all who aced ISLTS. Please, help an Otondo like myself, can't sleep.... How do I check my result? I don log on to the BC platform tire. Abi I am not getting something right? Identification Document Number is what Please? I hav tried ID No & Ref No, its not showing o.... Please, Help!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by orenishii: 5:32am On Oct 12, 2018
Pegzzyg:
Congrats to all who aced ISLTS. Please, help an Otondo like myself, can't sleep.... How do I check my result? I don log on to the BC platform tire. Abi I am not getting something right? Identification Document Number is what Please? I hav tried ID No & Ref No, its not showing o.... Please, Help!!!

On the result checker page enter your International Passport number and your full exam no.

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.