Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (912118 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Stanbic customers care is very responsive. Call them. They may be able to email the reference letter to you.
30watts:
Please has anyone applied with Stanbic IBTC Mutual Funds specifically the Guranteed and Money market funds? Does Stanbic print the statement alongwith the letter required by IRCC? . Is only the pof letter sufficient? [i][/i] I am asking because I recently added money from my saving account (650K on October cool so as to top up to the required amount and I got ITA today despite not expecting to.

Secondly, who do we write to to request the pof letter. I am current outside the country and cannot visit their office for this. Please help my 60 days has started counting..... God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ogamazi001(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations to everyone with ITA/PPR. This gladdens my heart.

I'm going to give Jesus a dance offer on your behalf this midnight.

Congratulations again people of God and countrymen.

Canada have not seen anything yet from us as we will so prosper that the owners of the land will begin to envy us.

Go thrive and prosper but don't forget area oooo.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2018
Naija, naija.

We will always abuse things. Why not book just one and go for it. That's another side of the story.
Flaj:

It's no longer "being proactive". It's already getting to selfishness. There is one aunty that booked dates in both Qlife and Children Practice but she didn't use any of it, she ended up walking in on a different day while locking spaces that would have been available for at least 2 families; and i doubt that she has called the clinics to cancel her appointments.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations to you all @Pacowo, @Amakaota, @favoured2505 and @Fuzzyman. Also big congratulations to those who aced IELTS and ITA clinchers... I am the next to testify in Jesus Name

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats to @Pacowo, @Amakaota, @Favoured2505, @Fuzzyman. Go and shine in your new land.

@Amakaota great timeline for your family! Can you share more about your Work reference letter and POF? Did you add payslips to your reference letter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2018
wown, wown, wown, now I'm sounding like a police van, the PPR news are beauties to behold. congrats @ fuzzyman, @pacowo, @favoured2505, @amakaota. I wish you more of God's favour going forward.

a quick one please, is it mandatory I get a bank letter if I'm using tbills certificate?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ans123: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Big congratulations to all ITA and PPR recipients. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2018
There has been PPR stories with only Tbills submitted. It is not clear, however, if the date the Tbills were bought or their duration has any implication.
jholarharde:
wown, wown, wown, now I'm sounding like a police van, the PPR news are beauties to behold. congrats @ fuzzyman, @pacowo, @favoured2505, @amakaota. I wish you more of God's favour going forward.

a quick one please, is it mandatory I get a bank letter if I'm using tbills certificate?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:45am On Oct 16, 2018
PresVA:
People who are yet to get ITA call the hospital and book appointments.. and most times they book in more than one hospital, taking up limited space.. You see a person or family booking in more than one hospital, when they only need to do medicals in one...

what do they do? They don't even call the hospital to cancel, all they do is not to show up because there's no financial implications..... There's limited number of CIC approved hospitals in Nigeria, why making the situation worse?

Please how are they being proactive in this context? If this isn't selfishness or unfair attitude, what is it pls?

PS: This isn't about me, it just hurts seeing people who need the medicals struggle to get a date while some other peeps without ITA have more than one date..

I can't stop anyone from booking a date, however I have my point. .

I wish everyone the best..
Yeah, I agree that booking in two hospitals is selfish and frustrating for others.
But there are some genuine cases who book ahead with the intention on using that booking. Some travel from far for it.
It is well sha, las las God will answer our prayers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 16, 2018
Ogamazi001:
Congratulations to everyone with ITA/PPR. This gladdens my heart.

I'm going to give Jesus a dance offer on your behalf this midnight.

Congratulations again people of God and countrymen.

Canada have not seen anything yet from us as we will so prosper that the owners of the land will begin to envy us.

Go thrive and prosper but don't forget area oooo.

This statement isn't a good mindset to have although, its good for one to persevere but don't over play it for the gain of jealousy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by einsteino(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2018
IamtrulyBlessed:
Congratulations
thanks boss

olajide21:

@einsteino. So you go leave me for here!
May the land yield milk and honey for you and everyone.

lol baba no reason am like so, Benin people say na servants dey first Oba come out.

olabellruk:
Congrats.

So na so we no see the Ivie lady abi? grin grin grin grin

May you get all favours of the land

lol Ivie no gree show o. I find her go facebook and google profiles sef grin grin

wealthiest1:
Congratulations....
thanks boss

Kmgb:
Massive congratulations einsteino

@optionese trust its going well with you
thanks so much

Thanks to everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by einsteino(m): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2018
youngRx:

waow!...congratulations brother! it finaly came through for you.

I remenber you from the sister thread, Living in Canada... very interesting dude you aregrin

all the best man.

oh! thank you so much baba
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2018
ChinenyeT:
Please guys, what's the noc code for business development officers in the bank or marketers as we call them!
It's 6235--financial sales representatives
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Fuzzyman:
Ladies, Gentlemen and Non- Binaries, PPR is hereeeeeeeee!

IELTS: JAN 13
ITA:MAR 26
AOR: JUN 13
IP2: Between 12- 13
PPR: Dated 15 Oct

Single Applicant

The waiting time has been the most stressful and anxiety ridden experience of my life because a lot was riding on it.

POF: was challenging o, A lot of patch patch but it came together.The miracles that happened at this stage made me realise, God can truly favour a person because there was no way I could do this on my own.
Work Ref: Only reference letter ,no paylips etc.
UK PCC: please have it sent to a UK address, the one i ordered to Nigeria is still not here 6 months later.

ETA: 100% Gift of deed used only a letter from Gtb,no statememts.

Thank you to everyone on Nairaland, your posts always kept the hope alive for me.

Now I am going to look for how to avoid spending $300 on an insulated winter jacket.

Congrats dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Favoured2505: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2018
I don't know if it is mandatory but I still got the bank letter to show I have run my account satisfactorily. It wasn't even up to 6 months. The account was 5 months old as at the time I submitted the application.

jholarharde:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by purplerain(f): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2018
Hello.

I used the funds in my mutual fund as my POF. In order to get the letter, you need to pay N2,625 to the asset management account and send the proof of payment to them via an email. See below;

Bank – Stanbic IBTC

Account name – Stanbic IBTC Asset Management

Account number – 0001373656

Branch – Idejo

Forward the proof of payment to assetmanagement@stanbicibtc.com, Mutualfunds@stanbicibtc.com

Also indicate who you would like the letter to be addressed to.

Hope this helps

30watts:
Please has anyone applied with Stanbic IBTC Mutual Funds specifically the Guranteed and Money market funds? Does Stanbic print the statement alongwith the letter required by IRCC? . Is only the pof letter sufficient? [i][/i] I am asking because I recently added money from my saving account (650K on October cool so as to top up to the required amount and I got ITA today despite not expecting to.

Secondly, who do we write to to request the pof letter. I am current outside the country and cannot visit their office for this. Please help my 60 days has started counting..... God bless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations to every ITA and PR recipient

God bless us all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jocanada: 9:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Its PPR guys.....

Posting for a friend O!
Join me in praises to the Lord.

ECA Aug 2017
IELTS Oct 2017
CRS 440
ITA 23 May, 2018
AOR 22 Aug, 2018
MEP/BIL 15 Sept, 2018
PPR 16 Oct dated 15 Oct.

This my friend told me about this EE.

58 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by hayor2014(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2018
All thanks to God for completing the journey he started for me and my family.

I heard about the CAnny journey from a colleague in August 2017 but did not think much about it, until another colleague resigned a month later for Canada ( eyes come clear...the Canny hustle is real shocked shocked shocked)

I immediately came to Nairaland ( Naija resource Center ) for all the information i could gather.....and there was more than enough there....In one week i read over 100 pages and knew all the steps

IQAS EVALUATION - 22nd November 2017
First IELTS - LWRS - 7.5, 6.5, 8, 7.5 - October 2017
Second IELTS - LWRS - 8.5, 7, 7, 7.5 - February 2018 ( MOD IDP - had my Writing remarked)
IELTS for Wifey - LWRS - 7.5, 6.5, 8, 7.5 - January 2018
Score - 449
ITA = Febebruary 21 2018
AOR - March 26th 2018
IP1 - 5th April 2018
IP2 - 19th June 2018
GCMS Note - 23rd July 2018
Ghost Update - 12th October 2018
Golden Mail - 16th October 2018
Timeline - 6 Months and 20 days

Visa Office was Ottawa, then moved to Central Intake Office, sydney Nova Scotia ( where all the drama started), there i saw that Retirement Savings Account was not considered in my POF, i had to quickly add money to make up the disregarded portion.
To everyone who is still on the Journey.....don't give up....

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gold638: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Not sure how PMs work here. Can u please send the contact details of the person? Thanks
bolings:
[please am in need of your contact at Neco office Minna as my status has been reading awaiting verification. Pls kind assist a brother in need. Thanks and God bless,
Amen

quote author=COPR post=70182287]

You can PM me if you need a contact in NECO office Minna that can quickly confirm the result, send to WES within 5 days and also reply verification email from WES, instead of waiting for weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stevo2016: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2018
A very big congratulations to everyone who got their PPR/ITA today. It's a season of good news, and none of us shall be left out in Jesus Name!!!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dreal4mula: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2018
hayor2014:
All thanks to God for completing the journey he started for me and my family.

I heard about the CAnny journey from a colleague in August 2017 but did not think much about it, until another colleague resigned a month later for Canada ( eyes come clear...the Canny hustle is real shocked shocked shocked)

I immediately came to Nairaland ( Naija resource Center ) for all the information i could gather.....and there was more than enough there....In one week i read over 100 pages and knew all the steps

IQAS EVALUATION - 22nd November 2017
First IELTS - LWRS - 7.5, 6.5, 8, 7.5 - October 2017
Second IELTS - LWRS - 8.5, 7, 7, 7.5 - October 2017 ( MOD IDP - had my Writing remarked)
IELTS for Wifey - LWRS - 7.5, 6.5, 8, 7.5 - January 2018
Score - 449
ITA = Febebruary 21 2018
AOR - March 26th 2018
IP1 - 5th April 2018
IP2 - 19th June 2018
GCMS Note - 23rd July 2018
Ghost Update - 12th October 2018
Golden Mail - 16th October 2018
Timeline - 6 Months and 20 days

Visa Offie was Ottawa, and was moved to Central Intake Office, sydney Nova Scotia ( where all the drama started) and i saw that Retirement Savings Account was not considered in my POF, i had to quickly add money to make up the disregarded portion.
To everyone3 who is still on the Journey.....don't give up....

Congratulations.

Mine is still at that CIO Sydney 6 months 1 week

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by harry41: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Hello Good people,

I need your kind advice.

I am a lawyer but I am confused about the best NOC to pick. I have gone through NOC 4112 and it bests suits me but I am skeptical about the employment requirements which include

1. •Two to three years of undergraduate studies or, in Quebec, completion of a college program and A bachelor's degree from a recognized law school and Successful completion of the bar examination and completion of a period of articling are required.
•Licensing by the provincial or territorial law society is required.

can I assume this relates to studies in Nigeria and not Canada? or should I go with NOC 1242 for legal administrative assistants? please helpppp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeiya(f): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2018
I won't get tired of saying congrats today. Keep it flowing please

@hayor2014, a big congrats to you.

Go and flourish in Canny Land we are coming behind you grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeiya(f): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Dreal4mula:

Congratulations.

Mine is still at that CIO Sydney 6 months 1 week

Don't worry this month shall never pass you by. You will testify soon.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Wow wow wow wow wow
Congrats!!!!!
Keep it coming O!! Check your mails, check your spam
We need more
grin

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Richness1104: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2018
I sent you a PM for writing check. Congratulations in ITA
JobsInIT:
I am still in the market for a slot for medicals. Please, help out if you can.

I might as well post my temp timeline

Desire to migrate: 2012, on my first and only trip to Canada.
Decision to migrate negotiated and reached with spouse during the Eid holiday in August. This is by far the longest step. I was on this stage for over a year, if not two. cheesy
Wes request for online MSc with Uk university initiated first week of sept. The online MSc was the best advantage I have had in this process. No waec wahala, no university transcript wahala . Ordered transcript for less than 7 pounds online and the school posted it for me at no added cost.
Registered for ielts for spouse and I same week. Exam date was 29th Sept.
Wes report ready Oct 11/12. MSc equivalent.
Ielts result Oct 12. Spouse LRSW= 9,9,8.5,7.5. Mine= 9,9,8.5,7
Entered pool on Oct 13. Woke up at 5 am to start work on my profile before the children start distracting me.
ITA : Oct 15, around 9 pm.

Now the hustle for medical date begins.

My Ielts writing was not the best but I am still willing to help read and give feedback to 1-3 people interested. Pls PM me if interested.

Pls help with medical date if you can

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Spiritualgal: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2018
@futureenergy, i sent you a message. We are in the same boat.

futureenergy:
Just got a mail update and suspected there could have been a draw. Only to see a surprise ITA chilling, was waiting for Wednesday.

Hmmm . . . Finally going to apply as unaccompanied, as CRS refused to come down where the family has been sitting at 434 (courtesy of no spouse IELTS) and next birthday is next week.

Anyone here applied as 'spouse unaccompanying' before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2018
Ramj:

As someone posted fes pages ago - Giving up is not an option here.

Go for remark.
you didn't add
j'mapelle Ramj

Godspeed in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stevo2016: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2018
@30 watts, call the stanbic customer care at +23412801266.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2018
iamkunski:
3 PPRs back to back to back! Congrats guys. We are on a roll!

As in ehn back to backer to backest

Wonderful Glorious. Speed for all in Jesus name
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2018
First of all, your job duties determine what NOC you choose. Disregard your degree when choosing NOC.
Secondly, if you are practising law in Nigeria then NOC 4112 it is.
Or do you do the duties under NOC 1242? Then choose NOC 1242.
harry41:
Hello Good people,

I need your kind advice.

I am a lawyer but I am confused about the best NOC to pick. I have gone through NOC 4112 and it bests suits me but I am skeptical about the employment requirements which include

1. •Two to three years of undergraduate studies or, in Quebec, completion of a college program and A bachelor's degree from a recognized law school and Successful completion of the bar examination and completion of a period of articling are required.
•Licensing by the provincial or territorial law society is required.

can I assume this relates to studies in Nigeria and not Canada? or should I go with NOC 1242 for legal administrative assistants? please helpppp

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.