Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (906825 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pclt(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
Good evening people
I need help

I have worked in a financial institution for 4 years
I spent 2yrs nd 7 months in a department,while i 've spent 1 yr 4 month in my current department

My questions are;
What should be my primary occupatuon in filing my application 

Secondly, can i still claim full point based on the fact that i work in d same bank but different department

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Negotiate: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
mepconsultant:

Hello Negotiate,

You can actually forward your Notification of result. Some schools do issue Attestation Letter aswell. In my case, I used WES and I submitted Attestation Letter in lieu of M.Sc Certificate cos the Attention Letter shows I was taught in English.

Thanks for the clarification. I hope my institution will grant my request for the letter.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Negotiate: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
akintunde63:

You can use ur notification of result if your cert is not ready.

I’ll put in a request for this. Thanks for the input.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
JobsInIT:
I am still in the market for a slot for medicals. Please, help out if you can.

I might as well post my temp timeline

Desire to migrate: 2012, on my first and only trip to Canada.
Decision to migrate negotiated and reached with spouse during the Eid holiday in August. This is by far the longest step. I was on this stage for over a year, if not two. cheesy
Wes request for online MSc with Uk university initiated first week of sept. The online MSc was the best advantage I have had in this process. No waec wahala, no university transcript wahala . Ordered transcript for less than 7 pounds online and the school posted it for me at no added cost.
Registered for ielts for spouse and I same week. Exam date was 29th Sept.
Wes report ready Oct 11/12. MSc equivalent.
Ielts result Oct 12. Spouse LRSW= 9,9,8.5,7.5. Mine= 9,9,8.5,7
Entered pool on Oct 13. Woke up at 5 am to start work on my profile before the children start distracting me.
ITA : Oct 15, around 9 pm.

Now the hustle for medical date begins.

My Ielts writing was not the best but I am still willing to help read and give feedback to 1-3 people interested. Pls PM me if interested.

Pls help with medical date if you can

Thanks
Congratulations. Do you mind disclosing this UK school? You can send it via pm if you are not comfortable divulging it here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adeyemmy24: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hello fellow my wonderful efamily. Congratulations to all that got ITA today. I pray that the next steps will be made easy and speedy.

Please I have a bothering question. I submitted my pr application last week. As I was reading some ppr news I discovered I didn't indicate any where about my previous US student visa denial which was about 13 years ago. Apparently I didn't see the "or any other country" part of the question. Thought it was only Canada visa denials...
What do I do nowwwww!!! Pls helpp!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by prost80(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congrats on all those who got ITAs, Mine is next in line in Jesus name.

Please to all, since being proactive is the "in" thing. I have checked, do I need to book appointment with Children Practice?

Also please for documents for ITA, I need advice, for POF, do I have to get a Gift Deed for my wife, as the PoF I got was a Gift Deed but my wife is the PA. Or is a simple letter to my wife sufficient?

Please advice is needed. God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Oluwayinka91: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please I need help with my NOC I work with a bank trade finance ,letter of credit payments,letter of credits/foreign operations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JobsInIT: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Congratulations. Do you mind disclosing this UK school? You can send it via pm if you are not comfortable divulging it here.

Sure, I have initiated a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
congrats to all ITA clinchers, so much joy on the thread today. @joo2018, don't worry, now you can count the days.
@mcstan, baba you get mail. daalu in Addygrin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Daybour1: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
drcynthia:

Get ur bank draft 15k, attached the form for remarking EOR form (https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/exam/ielts/results) scroll down and download the form, then add ur result. Send it to their office via courier.....u don't need to be there.

Wow what a hero!

Thank you again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by simplyalero(f): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Received Surprise ITA today around 3pm. At first, when i saw the mail from CIC and logged into my account, i thought i've been hacked as i least expected a draw today. Had to go and check the rounds of invitation page to confirm that their was an actual draw. God is Awesome! Congratulations to everyone else that got ITA today and to those waiting, God will surprise you speedily as well. The Journey continues...

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
JobsInIT:

Sure, I have initiated a PM.
Nice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Chpstcks(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please is there a WhatsApp group for Sept AOR Nigerian applicants?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Lansky(m): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
smiley

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Chpstcks(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lansky:
smiley
congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Vancouver4(f): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congrats to all ITA choppers...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 30watts: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please has anyone applied with Stanbic IBTC Mutual Funds specifically the Guranteed and Money market funds? Does Stanbic print the statement alongwith the letter required by IRCC? . Is only the pof letter sufficient? [i][/i] I am asking because I recently added money from my saving account (650K on October cool so as to top up to the required amount and I got ITA today despite not expecting to.

Secondly, who do we write to to request the pof letter. I am current outside the country and cannot visit their office for this. Please help my 60 days has started counting..... God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ifeoma77:

It's called being proactive. No one stopped you from booking yours ahead.
Nothing unfair there IMHO

It's no longer "being proactive". It's already getting to selfishness. There is one aunty that booked dates in both Qlife and Children Practice but she didn't use any of it, she ended up walking in on a different day while locking spaces that would have been available for at least 2 families; and i doubt that she has called the clinics to cancel her appointments.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChandlerBing: 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations Ramj and Lansky and all the other ITA grabbers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tolfa(m): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2018
Adeyemmy24:
Hello fellow my wonderful efamily. Congratulations to all that got ITA today. I pray that the next steps will be made easy and speedy.

Please I have a bothering question. I submitted my pr application last week. As I was reading some ppr news I discovered I didn't indicate any where about my previous US student visa denial which was about 13 years ago. Apparently I didn't see the "or any other country" part of the question. Thought it was only Canada visa denials...
What do I do nowwwww!!! Pls helpp!!!!!
do not fret bro... although, we are usually expected to declare Any visa denial in the last 10 years in our application. but since you omitted it, just a raise a Case specific enquiry(CSE) to that effect...it should be enough and it's good you even submitted last week(application still fresh).
have seen cases like that and they got their PR... others can as well give their opinion

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Lansky(m): 12:47am On Oct 16, 2018
Thanks in advance, but for now na pool I just jump inside grin

ChandlerBing:
Congratulations Ramj and Lansky and all the other ITA grabbers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pacowo: 3:18am On Oct 16, 2018
It's PPR ooooooo

My God is faithful

Decision to travel September 2017
Wes- November 2017
Spouse Wes - December 2017
First IELTS - February 2018 (L8. 5R8W6. 5S7)
Spouse IELTS - March 2018 (L7R6. 5W6S6. 5)
Second IELTS - April 2018 (L8. 5R8. 5W7S8)
CRS -451
ITA - May 23rd
AOR- June 21st
MEP- July 5th
IP1- July 6th
ADR - August 9th (added my new born)
Submitted ADR - September 1st
Account updated to review additional docs provided- September 5th
ADR-Not applicable - October13th
IP2 - October 13th
PPR -October 16th (email dates October 15th)
No 6months statement, just gtb generic letter and statement showing the date huge sum was transferred to my acct for sale of vehicle and my dads gift deed. Purchased treasury bill and also submitted the treasury bill certificate.

Thanks to all those that responded to my queries, God bless you all. Newmum, glittering star etc...

We will all get there

Yet to receive the gcms notes I ordered last month

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by rukayatd: 3:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Pls is there anyone in grand praire? Pls reach out as soon as you can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Amakaota: 3:39am On Oct 16, 2018
What it means is that effective from may 2018, passports Should be submitted to Accra visa office via VFS office.
Pacowo:
It's PPR ooooooo

My God is faithful

Decision to travel September 2017
Wes- November 2017
Spouse Wes - December 2017
First IELTS - February 2018 (L8. 5R8W6. 5S7)
Spouse IELTS - March 2018 (L7R6. 5W6S6. 5)
Second IELTS - April 2018 (L8. 5R8. 5W7S8)
CRS -451
ITA - May 23rd
AOR- June 21st
MEP- July 5th
IP1- July 6th
ADR - August 9th (added my new born)
Submitted ADR - September 1st
Account updated to review additional docs provided- September 5th
ADR-Not applicable - October13th
IP2 - October 13th
PPR -October 16th (email dates October 15th)
No 6months statement, just gtb generic letter and statement showing the date huge sum was transferred to my acct for sale of vehicle and my dads gift deed. Purchsed treasry bill and also submitted the treasury bill certificate.

Thanks to all those that responded to my queries, God bless you all. Newmum, glittering star etc...

We will all get there

PS: pls this May 2018 in the attachment is it a typo, cos am not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Amakaota: 3:41am On Oct 16, 2018
It's PPR ooooooooooo
What shall I render unto Jehovah, for he has done so very much for me...

My heart is full of gladness and Thanksgiving.
Decision to immigrate: Sept 2017.
Started ECA evaluation immediately.
Wrote Ielts 5 times. LRWS
1st Ielts, oct, 8.0, 8.0, 6.5, 7.0 BC.
2nd Ielts, 8.0, 8.0, 6.5, 7.5 BC
3rd Ielts, 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 7.0 BC
4th Ielts, 7.5, 8.5, 7.5, 7.5 MOD
5th Ielts, 8.5, 7.5, 7.0, 8.0MOD
Got into the pool July 22 2018
ITA July 25th
AOR Aug 15th
Mep/BIL Sept 13th
Biometrics done Sept 19th
Family of 5
PPR Oct 15 (1:00am)

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mannycrown: 3:50am On Oct 16, 2018
ontarioissauga:

OK. I want to believe using WES for your ECA is unavoidable. People can use ICES.

Check your mailbox.

Using WES is unavoidable or avoidable. Pls i don't understand. If the ICES is less stress and time, I won't mind. I've replied your mail too. Thanks bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mannycrown: 3:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Amakaota:
It's PPR ooooooooooo

ITA July 25th
AOR Aug 15th
Mep/BIL Sept 13th
Family of 5

Wow!!! Many Congrats!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Favoured2505: 3:55am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations Amaka
Amakaota:
It's PPR ooooooooooo

ITA July 25th
AOR Aug 15th
Mep/BIL Sept 13th
Family of 5

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Favoured2505: 4:14am On Oct 16, 2018
My people...JEHOVA JIREH HAS DONE ME WELL. I still can't believe it ooooooooo. Finally the wait is over. IT's PPRRRRRRRRRRR!

I remember how bad I felt when IELTS first humbled me. Me like this! An English graduate and a well acknowledged good writer...story for another day. I used ieltsJay to console myself.

My spouse was not left our in the humbling too. He is as I call him 'English Master'. We were both humbled .

Here's my timeline:
First IELTS (BC): 12th May LRSW - 7, 7.5, 8, 6.5 - created a profile and stood at 372
Second IELTS (MOD): 30th June LRSW - 9, 8.5, 7.5, 7 - profile upgraded to 444.
Spouse aced his second attempt too - LRSW - 8,8.5, 7, 8

First profile became ineligible after I changed NOC. I came here, searched the thread and found a solution. I created a new profile on July 18th with same GCkey. (People please learn to search the thread, it's loaded with lots of information)

ITA: July 25. Cut off was 441
AOR: August 15th
MEP and BIL: September 16
Biometrics done: September 17
Ghost update: October 13
PPR: October 16 at 12.59am dated October 15.

Application remained in IP2 from AOR. Family of 5

We prayed so hard about this application. I claimed everybody's speedy testimony especially Kwado88 and Mepconsultant but God did it in His own time.

POF: Treasury Bill certificate and Dorm account. The savings account was empty but we still printed the statement to show we bought TB from there. We sidnr attach Salary account statement but we showed proof of employment and attached payslips with reference letter.

It's been a long and very emotional journey. I can't even remember the things to post again. I booked a space here on page 1 of this part 5 and yer, God did it finally!

75 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChinenyeT: 4:49am On Oct 16, 2018
Amakaota:
It's PPR ooooooooooo

ITA July 25th
AOR Aug 15th
Mep/BIL Sept 13th
Family of 5

Wow, congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iamkunski: 5:13am On Oct 16, 2018
3 PPRs back to back to back! Congrats guys. We are on a roll!

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChinenyeT: 5:49am On Oct 16, 2018
Please guys, what's the noc code for business development officers in the bank or marketers as we call them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.