Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (912359 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hi Temas, I know how frustrated you must feel. But is her weight something you guys had always worried about? If she seems ok and active then I don’t think the pedeatrician will have any issues with her. She’ll be fine don’t worry.

Temas:
Hello house.. I know God want to make this testimony a sweet one. well we had our medical with qlife on Monday. daughter was flagged for being underweight ( 3rd percentile) whatever that means. we were told CIC might return our case for further test. we received a call today that CIC did return our case that daughter should see a paediatrician and further report is needed( qlife is charging 30k). Anything we should be worry about against daughter's health and our application. we are yet to get an appointment with the paediatrician.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
sleekchic:
Hey @mcstan18 met someone that knows you today. Small world. grin

Please spill it. Do you want to whisper it into my ears? wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debsify: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
iaatmguy:
don't think so. Verification depends on your Alma mata
OK thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by alwayspositive8: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Thanks make I go take chill pill then

EyesondPrize:
Hi, it is very safe. WES should update your dashboard latest last week in October. Mine was updated in less than 3weeks after it was sent.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Temas: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
daks01:
Hi Temas, I know how frustrated you must feel. But is her weight something you guys had always worried about? If she seems ok and active then I don’t think the pedeatrician will have any issues with her. She’ll be fine don’t worry.

Thank you. yes my wife noticed when she went for her one year immunization. she was 7.5 then ( birth weight was 3.2). she hardly eats. just breast milk and picks on normal meal( baby cereals and milk) and our adults meal.

she is very smart . At 1yr 4month ( present age) she says A-F,1-5 , hello, bye bye. bring your phone to you when it rings. put the phone to her ear and say hello. I am petit. just adding weight now cos of marriage lol. I believe all will be well.

thanks

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TAxposer: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hi Guys,

Please what should be written for NYSC:employed or unemployed..what should also be the activity
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TAxposer: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
Estac:

I am not sure this is correct. Although I already received PPR, I got my GCMS notes this morning. My application was processed in Ottawa even though I had a "review required" in respect of statutory questions (I had 2 US visa rejections). I got PPR in 2.5months. I also used pension fund as part of POF but only as a shore-up for forex fluctuations. My main POF (mutual funds) was sufficient. My pension was not even considered.

Please is NYSC section employed or unemployed..and wats the activity also
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
Employed. Activity should be the job you did during NYSC.
TAxposer:
Hi Guys,

Please what should be written for NYSC:employed or unemployed..what should also be the activity

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
Yes o. Na VFS now o grin grin cheesy cheesy
olabellruk:
Broda to gbayi.

15 point loading. Dumprep, go and land ooooooo.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DadR: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Well done.

Do you have an idea of the duration of classes on Saturdays? E.g. 9am to 2pm?

igwillions:
I just spoke with him moments ago. A breakdown of the cost of NACETEM's PGD.
Part-Time Postgraduate Diploma Course in Technology Management
Application fee = N5,000
Acceptance fee = N15,000
School fees = N95,000 for now. (Might be increased or not)
Study centre: Victoria Island, Lagos.
lectures : Saturdays alone.
New session commences November.
5 courses each/semester making 10 courses and then project.
Duration: 9-12 months.
Can the result be sent anywhere if there be need for it or I must go to the school in person to request for it to be sent? Yes it can be sent/requested from anywhere.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by omidan21: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
Bleuocean:
PLS house which do you recommend between IQAS or ICES and what are your reason. I dont want to use WES again cos they are asking for secondary sch evaluation too.

Just do urself good and go for ices , and just ensure it school sends the transcript on time . If there isn't delay from ur school ur tanscript will be processed faster. Reason being that I applied for transcript from my school 13th Sept it arrived at ices 19th Sept and as at today ices sent tracking to my mail that it will be delivered to my contact address in Canada , o am currently tracking and it will be delivered in the next 45 mins, no Waec hassles ,no verification headache.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
Newmum0615:
Kudos to @dumprep for winning the award for most dramatic announcement yet.

In other news, @Ramj, I can see that you have started smoking something new. Kontinu. grin
Je m'appelle WEED

Lol. Many thanks Newmum grin

Lmao@Je m'appelle WEED
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by AyeMayBe(f): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Please, can someone tell me how I can like this post more than once? Best PPR post ever. cool
Congratulations!!! That your brother ehn, plenty blessings are just waiting to punch him.

[quote author=dumprep post=72134550]My great family. It has happened! The joy I feel right now cannot be described. My chest o!

I remember precisely on the 28th of September when;

iaatmguy said, "aswearoGod but i wonder why those announcing type short post and term it "LONG POST ALERT". Mods please lets enforce PPR announcement to be 1,000,000 words".
iaatmguy, i hope say you don fix that keyboard? Lol.

30 minutes later, Ifeoma77 replied saying, "I second this motion jare! Every time I see "It's PPR, Long post alert", e dey sweet my belle. We want more".

Tojued (talking to Expectantbee) said, "Congratulations! Eagerly awaiting the full gist! Like was suggested today, please make it as long as possible".

So please, abeg, biko, ejo, make una permit me to sweet Ifeoma belle, enforce iaatmguy's PPR-announcement-with-1-million-words policy and make it as long as possible for Tojued by declaring this announcement a #LONG FUNNY DRAMATIC POST. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
Newmum0615:

@Ifeoma77 you sef kontinu. I have booked deliverance session at Bar Beach for you.
shocked shocked shocked
Izzit the type of deliverance that involves holy cain? shocked
Please I am delivered cry cry cry

Runs away with the speed of light

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by AyeMayBe(f): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
I sha had tears in my eyes. It didnt drop sha. Does that count? grin

Tojued:

Lol. some people actually cry real cry. Just say it was touching if you did not use handkerchief to clean tears grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
I'm no doctor but I'll advise you invest some money in cerelec and feed your little one before you visit the paediatrician. Since she's active I doubt there's any underlying medical issue. Just stay positive. all will be well.
Temas:
Hello house.. I know God want to make this testimony a sweet one. well we had our medical with qlife on Monday. daughter was flagged for being underweight ( 3rd percentile) whatever that means. we were told CIC might return our case for further test. we received a call today that CIC did return our case that daughter should see a paediatrician and further report is needed( qlife is charging 30k). Anything we should be worry about against daughter's health and our application. we are yet to get an appointment with the paediatrician.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
omidan21:

Just do urself good and go for ices , and just ensure it school sends the transcript on time . If there isn't delay from ur school ur tanscript will be processed faster. Reason being that I applied for transcript from my school 13th Sept it arrived at ices 19th Sept and as at today ices sent tracking to my mail that it will be delivered to my contact address in Canada , o am currently tracking and it will be delivered in the next 45 mins, no Waec hassles ,no verification headache.

Please how much did you pay for d delivery? And is it advisable for my school to send my transcript via email to ICES and finally what address did you use as second recipient? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cochtrane(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
TEECANN:

My good friend, @cochtrane

Yes, It's been a while I last heard from you. How is Canada treating you? Which province are you now?

I'm doing great and the application is coasting smoothly to a final praise-filled ending. grin
Iyanu ma sele soon by God's grace.

Keep blazing the trail over there, we are coming too.

It will end in praise IJN!

It's nice here. I've been to both Ontario and Alberta. I think I'm gonna settle in AB. Trying to complete the APEGA process for now. But I'm only on a short landing. I'll be out of here and back in Nigeria sooner.
Glad to hear your application is going good. Keep us posted.

@Ramj, your post's funny. Your IELTS marking on point, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Madekay: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
Sorry about the extra medicals for your child.

Some children are underweight that doesn’t make them unhealthy. Feeding a child and going to the pedestrian one day won’t magically change her weight. CiC is trying to ascertain if your child would cost more for medical insurance. As long as she doesn’t have a a contagious disease she would be fine.

Your child would eventually pass her medicals. I read somewhere where a child was told to be re evaluated after 3 months. And after the 3 months was up, they eventually passed medicals and 1 week after the family got PPR.

Stay positive

Cheers

Temas:

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Gloriouscrown: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Thank you
joo2018:
ICES generally gives good reviews. Can't speak specifically about dentistry though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
Temas:

I can relate to your anxiety. But all will be well. The further check is to evaluate there is no chronic ailment involved. Perhaps she's not eating well or has low appetite. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
ysteph:
I'm no doctor but I'll advise you invest some money in cerelec and feed your little one before you visit the paediatrician. Since she's active I doubt there's any underlying medical issue. Just stay positive. all will be well.

No need for Cerelac please.
One week of super nutrition wont increase the BMI.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by FaskRolce: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
joo2018:
It is really your choice to or not to do.
1. You can buy the TBill and submit. To clear the case officer's mind, you can add the SOA, LOE and the deed gift. Tbill seems to me to be an extra sign of proof that the money is yours.
2. Wait till after AOR to buy the Tbill. Submit bank reference letter + LOE + Deed gift
thank you for your input always.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Estac: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
I wrote my NYSC in my personal history as employed and my PPA as employer.

TAxposer:

Please is NYSC section employed or unemployed..and wats the activity also

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Estac: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Estac:

I registered with my ITA letter. However, I submitted my application and got updated UCI before the date I picked for my session. So I was able to attend with my updated UCI
I just smiled, thanks for the clarification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kmgb:

This is exactly what I did. Hope to get updated UCI before the date I picked.

So @shyee go ahead and apply with your ITA(use the CAN000 UCI) but choose a date that will be at least 30days from AOR so ur UCI would've been updated before the day of the session.
Thanks for this. cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by opella(f): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
omidan21:

Please is it only transcript that ICES requires, what of certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
pyruvateluv:

Please how much did you pay for d delivery? And is it advisable for my school to send my transcript via email to ICES and finally what address did you use as second recipient? Thanks

Recorded /special mail which you can track is $26.They use UPS.
Your school can send your transcript through official school's email address not yahoo or gmail
Second recipient can be IRCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
opella:

Please is it only transcript that ICES requires, what of certificate?

Your school will send your transcript only
You will scan and upload your international passport and your certificate.If you are married,upload your marriage certificate too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
veleta:

Recorded /special mail which you can track is $26.They use UPS.
Your school can send your transcript through official school's email address not yahoo or gmail
Second recipient can be IRCC.

OK thanks
so it's better I use a Canadian address to make it faster
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mygood567: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Everyday l read about canada and l found interesting thing that make it compulsory that l just have to relocate to canada ,I heard that marijuana in now legalized in Canada ..it a great joy that you live in a country like canada and you can walk into a shop and buy your weed without police Harassment.
My question is 5 years ago on completion of my master degree in london while on a visit to usa for 2 weeks ,i was arrested on the streeet after a party and police found very very small amount of weed in my pocket and i was detain and the judge sentence me to jail for 3 days .and last time my brother order my usa police record it shows marijunana conviction on my fbl record. Will this conviction be a problem for me to migrate to canada via fsw..i need your candy advice and suggestion.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.