Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908958 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by chuckdee13(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Pls respond Cochtrane
chuckdee13:
@cochtrane
I can see you have started the process for Apega reg...I have started too though I'm still waiting for PPR. I wanna know, are you going for EIT or PE? PE requirements are outrageously crazy....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ij1000: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
Congrats to all IELTS acers, ITA clenchers and PPR victors I can see I have missed quite a bit. Quick question I transferred back to Nigeria recently. I was wondering should I raise a CSE to inform IRCC of my address change or would it make sense for me to wait for PPR before I notify them? Also are there any other implications which I need to consider based on this change of location. I will appreciate your help on this. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by opella(f): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
veleta:

Your school will send your transcript only
You will scan and upload your international passport and your certificate.If you are married,upload your marriage certificate too.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
pyruvateluv:

OK thanks
so it's better I use a Canadian address to make it faster

Yeah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yewbee: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Indeed, it's a small world. @McStan18, guess where we met?
Your guess is as good as mine. @Sleekchick,finally...��
author=sleekchic post=72202084]Hey @mcstan18 met someone that knows you today. Small world. grin[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yewbee: 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Now you know who the person is, yea. tongue grin
mcstan18:

Please spill it. Do you want to whisper it into my ears? wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Gellyz: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hello, pls for those that used NTI PGDE. What was the process of requesting for transcript.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Dear all. Good evening. I sincerely hope I'd get a response on this issue bordering me. I intend to start my application for this scheme. I believe I have 98% chances of securing it by THE GRACE OF GOD. but one major issue that scares me is the fund. Though I'm working, I don't have up to the required amount they stated for the proof of funds stuff..... 12000 Canadian dollars. Almost 5million naira if I'm not mistaken.

I can afford to raise up to 2.5mil if I pull all my cards. Can anyone advice me sincerely how to go about this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tolfa(m): 12:51am On Oct 19, 2018
Mygood567:
Everyday l read about canada and l found interesting thing that make it compulsory that l just have to relocate to canada ,I
My question is 5 years ago on completion of my master degree in london while on a visit to usa for 2 weeks ,i was arrested on the streeet after a party and police found very very small amount of weed in my pocket and i was detain and the judge sentence me to jail for 3 days .and last time my brother order my usa police record it shows marijunana conviction on my fbl record. Will this conviction be a problem for me to migrate to canada via fsw..i need your candy advice and suggestion.
criminal rules/penalties differs from country to country. in your case, am thinking that, if you can reach out to IRCC on Twitter via DM they might give you their verdict or pointer about it...

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 1:31am On Oct 19, 2018
AyeMayBe:
I sha had tears in my eyes. It didnt drop sha. Does that count? grin

cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by geejayjax: 1:37am On Oct 19, 2018
Adaji26:

Wallahi this WES and WAEC collabo shock me too oh! I'm also hoping it will add more points, but they never verify my own finish so I dey wait sha.

Boss, please how did you get waec to send your result to Wes for evaluation. I am about to start my WES evaluation and I need directions. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by boundlessjoy: 2:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Mygood567:
Everyday l read about canada and l found interesting thing that make it compulsory that l just have to relocate to canada ,I heard that marijuana in now legalized in Canada ..it a great joy that you live in a country like canada and you can walk into a shop and buy your weed without police Harassment.
My question is 5 years ago on completion of my master degree in london while on a visit to usa for 2 weeks ,i was arrested on the streeet after a party and police found very very small amount of weed in my pocket and i was detain and the judge sentence me to jail for 3 days .and last time my brother order my usa police record it shows marijunana conviction on my fbl record. Will this conviction be a problem for me to migrate to canada via fsw..i need your candy advice and suggestion.
If you were arrested by the local or state sheriffs, and convicted by the state court, the information may not reflect on your FBI report. My FBI report states that the fingerprint does not reveal a previous arrest by the FBI, but that it does not preclude possible criminal history at the state level.

I doubt that you were arrested by federal agents, in which case your records may not have made it to the federal level.

The above notwithstanding, the surest way of knowing if your FBI report will reflect the conviction is to actually order the said report.

I wish you good health in your future lawful relationship with recreational marijuana!

Modified: You mentioned your brother ordered a police report, and then the conviction appears on your fbi report...There’s a little inconsistency there. If it already appears on your FBI report (not state police report) then...I leave it to the elders lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fshady: 4:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Elders in this house, i hail o. please i need urgent help. Hubby is an unaccompanying spouse and i am the primary applicant travelling with a toddler. My question is our POF is domiciled in hubby's account. He wants to get an affidavit to indicate that he is the one sponsoring our relocation and i have access to the said fund. Is this acceptable please. Someone please bail me out of my misery biko.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by morayosola: 4:28am On Oct 19, 2018
pyruvateluv:

Get an affidavit for it but try to get the date corrected on the passport b4 u get ITA. As for the IELTS result you can as well attach the affidavit, the old passport with wrong DOB and the new passport with the right DOB and LOE. This was the advise I got.. Cheers

Thank you so much. Please can I private chat you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cochtrane(m): 4:39am On Oct 19, 2018
chuckdee13:
@cochtrane
I can see you have started the process for Apega reg...I have started too though I'm still waiting for PPR. I wanna know, are you going for EIT or PE? PE requirements are outrageously crazy....
I'm applying for EIT. I don't think you can easily get PE without Canadian experience. Meanwhile, you could get EIT now and work in Canada for a short time before upgrading to PEng.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 19, 2018
morayosola:

Thank you so much. Please can I private chat you?
You can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 19, 2018
veleta:

Yeah

Thanks dear.. I appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by paule: 5:20am On Oct 19, 2018
Hello great people, i am an avid reader and follower of this wonderful post as i plan to migrate to the promised land next year.
I intend to use the "Masters degree or professional degree" option for my wife's education qualification (she's the PA) in-order to score more points in CRS. I want to know if LAW graduates needs to evaluate their law school (call to bar) as a professional certificate as well as their 1st degree from the University. I intend to use ICES (and not WES due to WAEC inclusion), even-though, i will pay twice for both qualifications. Please any person in my shoe or any lawyer with similar experience should advice me. Much appreciated and thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luciano80(m): 5:21am On Oct 19, 2018
For newbies in the quest for the Canadian dream, checkout a handle I came across on IG. @soyouwangocanada
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 19, 2018
moneybag4411:
Dear all. Good evening. I sincerely hope I'd get a response on this issue bordering me. I intend to start my application for this scheme. I believe I have 98% chances of securing it by THE GRACE OF GOD. but one major issue that scares me is the fund. Though I'm working, I don't have up to the required amount they stated for the proof of funds stuff..... 12000 Canadian dollars. Almost 5million naira if I'm not mistaken.

I can afford to raise up to 2.5mil if I pull all my cards. Can anyone advice me sincerely how to go about this?

You can raise money from friends and relatives... It's good you start telling them about it now so it won't be an impromptu request from them later

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sleekchic(f): 5:26am On Oct 19, 2018
moneybag4411:

Hello, I believe you used USD in your conversion instead of CAD. For a family of 1 it is less than 3.5M (using 285NGN to 1CAD) so if you can raise 2.5M you only need about 1M. Try to get a family member (or friend) to do you a giftdeed for the balance. Please don't let that hold you back. Start the process ASAP write the IELTS and do ECA while you sort out your POF. All the best.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sleekchic(f): 5:27am On Oct 19, 2018
mcstan18:

Please spill it. Do you want to whisper it into my ears? wink

Lol it was a nice young man who had only good things to say about you. I am sure you know who by now. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sleekchic(f): 5:28am On Oct 19, 2018
Yewbee:
Indeed, it's a small world. @McStan18, guess where we met?
Your guess is as good as mine. @Sleekchick,finally...��
author=sleekchic post=72202084]Hey @mcstan18 met someone that knows you today. Small world. grin

wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 5:48am On Oct 19, 2018
Jasmine17:
Just got scammed by a transcript contact in Futo. Paid him N25k to help apply and facilitate my B.Eng transcript since 13th of August. After all the promises and all, he has stopped picking my calls or responding to my messages. So much for WES sad

Turned out the guy was no longer in the records unit and didn't want to tell me. He was also having difficulties processing the transcript which was why he stopped picking my calls. But after 2 months and 1 week, he finally came through and my transcript is now at verification stage.

Who has successfully verified a FUTO result here? Please, i need guidance.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 6:19am On Oct 19, 2018
Gellyz:
Hello, pls for those that used NTI PGDE. What was the process of requesting for transcript.
I am responding based on how it went down at my study center which was in Lagos. you go to the state office with all receipts of payment, WES request form and about 25k( I can't remember the exact amount but I believe it is within that range, although all your payments will be made at the bank). when you get there tell them you want to request for your transcript.
I hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by r4blessing: 6:40am On Oct 19, 2018
Hi guys please when I was applying for my student visa I used a different work experience from what am about to use on my resume for my express entry application. Do u guys think it will be a problem?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by akintunde63: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2018
Negotiate:

I’ll put in a request for this. Thanks for the input.

Make it quick, it took me two whole months to get mine, the school said it will take another two months for my transcripts to reach ICES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by akintunde63: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2018
pyruvateluv:

Are you sure of this, cos they stated it that one shouldn't apply if certificate isn't available

This is what I did, I sent a scanned copy of my notification of result to ICES and asked them to review it, they replied that it can serve in lieu of certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eben04(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2018
Good people, please I have a query.

To sign my reference letter, can I use my former supervisor or must it be my current supervisor ?

P.S : I am claiming points for just one job role and both supervisors are still in the organisation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by akintunde63: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2018
nomad26:
If you're using ICES, you don't need to evaluate WAEC, it won't give you any additional points.
u don't need to evaluate waec with ICES, only WES is making the nonsense demand

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by akintunde63: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2018
COPR:

You better evaluate your naija BSc using ICES and enter the pool because one of the draws to be held in Dec., CRS score cut-off will be 422.
where u dey ur own info, abeg?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debsify: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2018
akintunde63:

u don't need to evaluate waec with ICES, only WES is making the nonsense demand
Is it compulsory to include IRCC address as a second recipient in an ICES application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.